Daredevil vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
they take part in 10 races. 5 across gotham and 5 across new york.

full gear.
assume they are fully rested for each.

who wins?

srankmissingnin
Daredevil is a better free runner than Batman.

SquallX
Saying full gears mean Bat's could use his batmobile, his bat plane, etc, etc.

Lord_Talron
thats not gear, thats a vehicle. anyways ill admit i did mean to put standard gear, so ill give you that.

chomperx9
been done

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=521687& amp;highlight=title%3A%28race%29+forumid%3A77+user
id%3A116123

King Castle
Originally posted by chomperx9
been done

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=521687& amp;highlight=title%3A%28race%29+forumid%3A77+user
id%3A116123 no it hasnt this is a foot race.. laughing

chomperx9
Originally posted by King Castle
no it hasnt this is a foot race.. laughing Batman still loses

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by chomperx9
been done

id%3A116123 2/10

BerserkersRage
Double checked and OP says race, not foot race, so given Bat's gear, I think he would beat DD in a SWINGING race thru the cities (hey, it's faster than runing, right?).

King Castle
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
Double checked and OP says race, not foot race, so given Bat's gear, I think he would beat DD in a SWINGING race thru the cities (hey, it's faster than runing, right?). daredevil also swings through the city using his billy club line

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
Double checked and OP says race, not foot race, so given Bat's gear, I think he would beat DD in a SWINGING race thru the cities (hey, it's faster than runing, right?). yea, combination of free running and swinging was my thought. good deduction smile

anyways, who wins where and how much?

BruceSkywalker
full gear for Batman include the batboat, batplane, and batmobile, Murdock is toast here

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by King Castle
daredevil also swings through the city using his billy club line

Yeah, but DD's billy-clubs are manually used as opposed to Bat's high tech grappling lines. Makes a BIG difference, imo.

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
....anyways, who wins where and how much?

I think Bat's would win when he can take advantage of his "swinging" tech, so all 5 in Gotham. As far as NY scenerio, if Bat's can swing, he will win (is this NYC?). Any foot races (if no tall buildings or structures are around) would be up for grabs between the 2 of them.

Lord_Talron
NYC

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
NYC

In that case, 4/5 for Bat's in NYC, 1/5 to DD if the race runs them thru Central Park (AND to keep the fanboys off my ass!! big grin ). So, overall, 9/10 to Bat's, imo.

Black bolt z
DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.