She-Hulk vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) standard fight

2) berseker rage fight for both

no bfr

chomperx9
Originally posted by King Castle
1) standard fight

2) berseker rage fight for both man so many people under estimate She hulk

The Dark Cloud
Shulkie curbstomps him both times

King Castle
nah, either way it isnt a curbstomp never has bn.

i find your opinion suspect and irrelevant more often then not chompers.

care to tell me why one is underestimating she hulk when i am one of her biggest boosters roll eyes (sarcastic)

chomperx9
nah, either way it isnt a curbstomp never has bn.

i find your opinion suspect and irrelevant more often then not chompers.

care to tell me why one is underestimating she hulk when i am one of her biggest boosters roll eyes (sarcastic) making a thread she hulk vs wolverine. its like you dont know her strength level and all her advantages over wolverine.

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
making a thread she hulk vs wolverine. its like you dont know her strength level and all her advantages over wolverine. I agree, Chomper.

King Castle
is like i do and you dont know anything about Wolverine and what he was design to fight and who he has fought and beaten similar and superior to she hulk in strength and regeneration.

only think that makes She hulk from the rest is her fighting intelligence

Mindset
is like i do and you dont know anything about Wolverine and what he was design to fight and who he has fought and beaten similar and superior to she hulk in strength and regeneration.

only think that makes She hulk from the rest is her fighting intelligence Chomper knows more about Wolverine than you ever will.

chomperx9

only think that makes She hulk from the rest is her fighting intelligence weapon x was designed to take down other mutants. sad she hulk is not a mutant

King Castle
i have 30 yrs of comic history starting from his 1st appearance, giant size X men and his appearances but you are right chompers knowledge overshadows mine. erm

i guess She-Hulk wins due to being really really strong.

chompers, i am not talking about his on panle weapon X story.

i am talking about the design of teh character by the writers from the beginning of his inception of being a brick buster.

srankmissingnin
Unlike the regulars Hulk, Shulkie lacks healing factor feats of note. The likely hood that Wolverine could over load Banner's healing factor before going down is slim to none. The chance that he could hang in there long enough to overload Walters' healing factor? A strong possibility. It is conceivable Wolverine could take the majority here.

chomperx9
i have 30 yrs of comic history starting from his 1st appearance, giant size X men and his appearances but you are right chompers knowledge overshadows mine. erm

i guess She-Hulk wins due to being really really strong.

chompers, i am not talking about his on panle weapon X story.

i am talking about the design of teh character by the writers from the beginning of his inception of being a brick buster. sure He has a healing factor and an indestuctibel skeleton. but he can still be Koed out from to much force for him to hand all at once. not saying its easy but she hulk has an big advantage there on doing it.

her healing is faster than logans as well.

Take away her powers and take away Logans healing and adamantium as well as bone claws and make it pure H2H sure Logan wins

SuperiorTech
sure He has a healing factor and an indestuctibel skeleton. but he can still be Koed out from to much force for him to hand all at once. not saying its easy but she hulk has an big advantage there on doing it.

Take away her gamma powers and take away Logans healing and adamantium as well as bone claws and make it pure H2H sure Logan wins

I would love to see you back up the claim that her healing factor is faster than wolverines.

srankmissingnin
sure He has a healing factor and an indestuctibel skeleton. but he can still be Koed out from to much force for him to hand all at once. not saying its easy but she hulk has an big advantage there on doing it.

Take away her gamma powers and take away Logans healing and adamantium as well as bone claws and make it pure H2H sure Logan wins

Walters doesn't heal as fast as Logan, let alone faster. Half the hits he landed on WWH would put Walters down for the 10 count...

King Castle
dont run away chompers back up everything you have said.

show us your vast comic book knowledge

reference feats, post scans support your comments

chomperx9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Walters doesn't heal as fast as Logan, let alone faster. Half the hits he landed on WWH would put Walters down for the 10 count... she has taken harder hits than logan and managed to win.

srankmissingnin
she has taken harder hits than logan and managed to win.

What do you think the odds are that Wolverine decides to punch Walters instead of carving her up like a turkey?

King Castle
Wolverine fighting style has less to do with his hitting power but rather hi slashing ability. care to tell us when what issue, some kind of reference rather then a vague statement.facepalm2

i can tell you her slashing durability and pain tolerance is very low compared to how she did with the wendigo fight alongside Logan

chomperx9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
What do you think the odds are that Wolverine decides to punch Walters instead of carving her up like a turkey? I guess you forgot she has a healing factor

jinzin
Wolverine wins this.

Like Srank noted, she can't hang with the damage here.

In a raged up fight.. I don't know, I guess her gamma cells might start working faster for here to heal on the level she needs to to fight Wolverine, so she SHOULD theoretically take that fight, but that's a presumption.

King Castle
I guess you forgot she has a healing factor a healing factor that ist equal to Hulk nor Wolverine which operates at a significant slower rate not allowing her to tank and continue fighting.

Dum Dum Dugan
weapon x was designed to take down other mutants. sad she hulk is not a mutant
actually he was upgraded to kill super humans in which she hulk falls under. so no I am afraid you are in fact incorrect

chomperx9
Hulk #9 SHe hulk takes down Rulk. she can Handle Rulk then why not wolverine ?

King Castle
b/c they are not similar characters and by your logic Wolverine blinded and handled Rulk and needed help from She Rulk to survive and it was 2 against 1.. so why cant wolvie fight one She hulk who is not Rulk.

lastly i dont recall She hulk winning her 1st fight with Rulk and got punked and then needed lady liberty team

jalek moye
Wolverine atleast in 1

and most likely in 2 also

chomperx9
She hulk #13 She hulk Smashes thanos down on the ground and doesnt get back up. Id like to see logan do that.

in the book I mentioned earlier SHe hulk handled Rulk without Logans help.

King Castle
that wasnt Thanos smart guy and even if it were her comic series was squirrel girlish.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33202/1272993-thanos3_super.jpg

try again.

and what i am saying tha Wolverine fought Rulk and She Rulk at the same time and beat Rulk.

chomperx9
that wasnt Thanos smart guy and even if it were her comic series was squirrel girlish.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33202/1272993-thanos3_super.jpg

try again.

and what i am saying tha Wolverine fought Rulk and She Rulk at the same time and beat Rulk. ok quanchi's Attorney, that wasnt Thanos but he still had the same abilities as thanos

King Castle
umm.. again no he didnt smart guy. he was given certain false knowedge to screw with She Hulk and Thanosides all have varying abilities from low end physical attributes to galactus lvl.

if you need an example kazar beat a thanoside by himself.

Black bolt z
She hulk shit stomps

King Castle
Originally posted by Black bolt z
She hulk shit stomps explain.

jalek moye
She hulk shit stomps

How?

wolverine in both and I dont even think it's close. he slashes her face off

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
wolverine in both and I dont even think it's close. he slashes her face off i agree.

i'm just doing my standard forum logic check to gauge the forums health. smokin'

chomperx9
Originally posted by 753
wolverine in both and I dont even think it's close. he slashes her face off if it was that easy then his comic books would only need to be 1 page long

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
wolverine in both and I dont even think it's close. he slashes her face off facepalm

King Castle
if it was that easy then his comic books would only need to be 1 page long you are forgetting the dialogue that is the filler plus pis and cis under certain writers and events

@BB

you been asked to explain your position more then once we are waiting

Black bolt z
you are forgetting the dialogue that is the filler plus pis and cis under certain writers and events

@BB

you been asked to explain your position more then once we are waiting Shes stronger, more durable, and unlike the actual hulk, she's NOT an idiot and WON'T let him slice her. She has speed and she will use it.

King Castle
strength is somewhat irrelevant durability comparative to wolverine is suspect since Wolvie nearly gave her a concussion with his adamantium skull which she admitted to which he in turn didnt even register it having the same effect on him as her.

she isnt a better fighter then him and her overall lack of physical mass like Hulk makes her ability to resist amputation very very unlikely.

Dum Dum Dugan
Shes stronger, more durable, and unlike the actual hulk, she's NOT an idiot and WON'T let him slice her. She has speed and she will use it.
What relevance does her durability have when it can't withstand wolverine claws?

Yes she has speed like every other character, but it matters little when her opponents combat speed is faster.

Nice she stronger, except she can't withstand as many stabs as he can punches from her. She less skilled, far less experience, at a reach disadvantage, inferior reflexes, combat speed and agility to boot.

King Castle
we are operating at 70% efficiency, seems he have picked up some drag

Shes stronger, more durable, and unlike the actual hulk, she's NOT an idiot and WON'T let him slice her. She has speed and she will use it.

1. as far as physical combat in general is concerned, Hulk's a genius

2. hulk is fast and makes good use of the speed he's got

3. it is ludicrous to actually bring the hulk up in comparison to her and believe she'd do better than him at anything

4. logan can cut her limbs or head off with ease as she is far less durable than the hulk and her neck/limbs are human sized and not thicker than the claws.

5. as other have pointed out, her hf is crap compared to his and hulk's. she cant handle his damage output, but he can handle hers as he's tanked far far worse.

if it was that easy then his comic books would only need to be 1 page long flash's comic history should be a page long given his powers. it's comics

jinzin
i agree.

i'm just doing my standard forum logic check to gauge the forums health. smokin'

we are operating at 70% efficiency, seems he have picked up some drag

laughing

jalek moye

Wolverine is faster than her, has longer reach, is a better fighter, has better healing.

He will cut her and theres nothing she can do about it. And yea Hulk doesn't try to get cut but he can take it since he's bigger, more durable, and much better healer than she is.

D_Dude1210
Can't Shulkie just thunderclap? stick out tongue

Badabing
Wolverine turned down Shulk's advances because he said he'd never follow Cain. That's an auto-win regardless of any strength advantage. durverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.