Who is the strongest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Rate these characters from first to last in strength.

1. Captain America
2. Deathstroke
3. Wolverine
4. Bane
5. Batman
6. Blade
7. Moon Knight
8. Deadpool
9. DareDevil
10. Black Panther

Bouboumaster
Between Bane, Wolverine, Captain America, Deathstroke and Blade, I suppose

Digi
moved to vs. forum

SamZED
bump

Lord_Talron
deadpool, blade, bane (on venom), logan, and deathstroke are the strongest.

srankmissingnin
Bane (w Venom)
Wolverine >= Captain America >= Deadpool >= Bane w/o Venom) >= Moon Knight (with powers) >= Deathstroke
Blade
Batman >= Daredevil
Moon Knight (w/o powers)

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Bane (w Venom)
Wolverine >= Captain America >= Deadpool >= Bane w/o Venom) >= Moon Knight (with powers) >= Deathstroke
Blade
Batman >= Daredevil
Moon Knight (w/o powers) Why do you put Cap and Logan above Deadpool and MK (with powers)?

ankur29
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Rate these characters from first to last in strength.

1. Captain America
2. Deathstroke
3. Wolverine
4. Bane
5. Batman
6. Blade
7. Moon Knight
8. Deadpool
9. DareDevil
10. Black Panther

1)Bane juiced
2)MK with powers
3)Logan, Blade,Deathstroke
4)Captain America, Deadpool
5)Black panther, Bane without serum
6)Batman
7)Daredevil
6)MK without powers

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ankur29
1)Bane juiced
2)MK with powers
3)Logan, Blade,Deathstroke
4)Captain America, Deadpool
5)Black panther, Bane without serum
6)Batman
7)Daredevil
6)MK without powers

closest one ive seen but imo

1)Bane juiced = MK with powers
2)Logan, Blade,Deathstroke
3)Captain America,
4)Batman, Deadpool
5)Daredevil
6)MK without powers
7)Black Panther, Bane without serum

juggernaut74
Originally posted by SamZED
Why do you put Cap and Logan above Deadpool and MK (with powers)? How do you rate them?

SamZED
How do you rate them? Well, I was under the impression that moon amped MK should easilly be in the top list among Cap, Logan and BP. Id also add Deadpool. He's not weaker than Cap or Logan.

Blade and DS should probably be there as well but I doubt they got the feats so I wont insist.

Bats, DD, Venomless Bane go next (no particular order)

Q99
Even Venom-less, I think Bane's stronger than Bruce and DD. Simple size and all.

the Darkone
Bane w/venom
Deathstroke/Wolverine
Captain America/Blade
BP/DD

SamZED
Originally posted by Q99
Even Venom-less, I think Bane's stronger than Bruce and DD. Simple size and all. Maybe. He sure looks stronger, but you know how things work in books.

srankmissingnin
Why do you put Cap and Logan above Deadpool and MK (with powers)?

Feats. I think everyone on that line is more or less equal in strength clocking in around class 2, but I gave preferential treatment based on strength feats. Those are greater than or equal to signs across the row, not just greater than signs.

I didn't see BP but he would be inbetween Cap and DP in the hierchy.

Juk3n
Deadpool is stronger than Batman

SamZED
Feats. I think everyone on that line is more or less equal in strength clocking in around class 2, but I gave preferential treatment based on strength feats. Those are greater than or equal to signs across the row, not just greater than signs.

I didn't see BP but he would be inbetween Cap and DP in the hierchy. Im not expert on MK tbh but Deadpool's got the feats.

srankmissingnin
Im not expert on MK tbh but Deadpool's got the feats.

Not better feats then the characters in front of them.

SamZED
Not better feats then the characters in front of them. They arent many but the ones he has are comparable to Logan's or Cap's.

ankur29
They arent many but the ones he has are comparable to Logan's or Cap's.

thumb up

wade is pretty strong at least "peak" human

juggernaut74
They arent many but the ones he has are comparable to Logan's or Cap's. Not sure about that, he was just overpowered by a generic vampire in his last series.

Mindset
Not sure about that, he was just overpowered by a generic vampire in his last series. So has Spiderman.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mindset
So has Spiderman. I don't remember Spidey in that book.

Mindset
he was overpowered by a generic vampire Originally posted by Mindset
So has Spiderman.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mindset
So was Spiderman. I see.

Mindset
EAD

juggernaut74
Yea, Spidey was chumped by the Negus dude awhile back.

SamZED
Originally posted by ankur29
thumb up

wade is pretty strong at least "peak" human Id say he's above that even. Remember that issue where he chocked Cap with one hand and Steve couldn't break his grip? imo that's something.

Not sure about that, he was just overpowered by a generic vampire in his last series. The whole thing was a set up, remember? He barely fought back. Not that there's anything wrong with getting knocked down by a vampire. Like Mindset said, happened to Spider-man even.

All in all, he's got impressive strength feats. Punched people through walls, knocked Goliath on his ass, killed people with punches, cought Moonstone's punch etc
http://img442.imageshack.us/i/dptu889legioncps016.jpg/

Trackz
yea, deadpool is definitely one of the stronger people here, he punched moon knight through a wall and he seemed fully capable of overpowering steve

juggernaut74
Id say he's above that even. Remember that issue where he chocked Cap with one hand and Steve couldn't break his grip? imo that's something.

The whole thing was a set up, remember? He barely fought back. Not that there's anything wrong with getting knocked down by a vampire. Like Mindset said, happened to Spider-man even.

All in all, he's got impressive strength feats. Punched people through walls, knocked Goliath on his ass, killed people with punches, cought Moonstone's punch etc
http://img442.imageshack.us/i/dptu889legioncps016.jpg/ I don't think that was part of Deadpool's plan. He tried to kill him right before that and was surprised he couldn't. He was down to the last Klaw vamp and clearly needed that girls help.

SamZED
Originally posted by Trackz
yea, deadpool is definitely one of the stronger people here, he punched moon knight through a wall and he seemed fully capable of overpowering steve Yeah, he's at least as strong as Steve imo.
I don't think that was part of Deadpool's plan. He tried to kill him right before that and was surprised he couldn't. He was down to the last Klaw vamp and clearly needed that girls help. He turned the medical equipment into a vampire killing machine, then he lead the vamps into the room, he warned that chick in advance to press the button the second they all get into the line of fire. He planned everything 10 steps ahead. And while I agree that he didnt plan to get pinned to the ground, he had no reason to struggle as well as he had them exactly where he wanted. Everything was going according to his plan. I honestly dont believe that this showing (even if he got overpowered) somehow makes his strength any less impressive. Dont you think that the feats I listed above are good enough to put him in the same league as Logan and Cap?

King Castle
Bane (w Venom)
Wolverine >= Captain America = Deadpool >= Bane w/o Venom) >= Moon Knight (with powers) >= Deathstroke
Blade
Batman >= Daredevil
Moon Knight (w/o powers)

juggernaut74
Yeah, he's at least as strong as Steve imo.
He turned the medical equipment into a vampire killing machine, then he lead the vamps into the room, he warned that chick in advance to press the button the second they all get into the line of fire. He planned everything 10 steps ahead. And while I agree that he didnt plan to get pinned to the ground, he had no reason to struggle as well as he had them exactly where he wanted. Everything was going according to his plan. I honestly dont believe that this showing (even if he got overpowered) somehow makes his strength any less impressive. Dont you think that the feats I listed above are good enough to put him in the same league as Logan and Cap? The way I see it that DP needed that gals help to get out.

Also, I think Cap, BP, Blade, have better feats than Wade does.

SamZED
The way I see it that DP needed that gals help to get out.

Also, I think Cap, BP, Blade, have better feats than Wade does.
I already admitted - maybe. Maybe not. Either way he had it all planned. Not that this one showing with vampire (who could be superhuman for all we know) somehow takes away from DP's other strength feats.

When have BP or Cap lifted anything as big or heavy as the bomb in the scan above?

juggernaut74
I don't click on Imageshack links. I heard they may contain viruses.

SamZED
I don't click on Imageshack links. I heart they may contain viruses. Ah I see. Hold a sec. Here, changed it.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6571/dptu889legioncps016.jpg

juggernaut74
You know, I have a hard time taking DP serious.....and that scan reminds me why.

SamZED
You know, I have a hard time taking DP serious.....and that scan reminds me why. That is the reason why DP often doesnt get the credit he deserves on the forum. Still, its a solid feat. What's wrong with the scan anyway? For the record it wasnt some looney tunes kinda crap with him pulling the bomb out of his pant. They were set up to fight in an island and some reach supervillain on purpse left lots of weapons all over the place. Tanks, robots, lasercanons etc. DP simply found the bomb and carried it.

juggernaut74
It's a looney toons feat but it's valid and impressive. That thing has gotta weigh a few tons.

King Castle
how much do you guys think the bomb weighs and DP's strength to run with it?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by King Castle
how much do you guys think the bomb weighs and DP's strength to run with it? He was also running uphill.

SamZED
It's a looney toons feat but it's valid and impressive. That thing has gotta weigh a few tons. From the looks of it yeah. Hard to say how much exactly. Not many things like that lying around outside of comics.

King Castle
anyone see batman doing it?

SamZED
Doubt Bats could pull that off. Both morally and physically.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by King Castle
anyone see batman doing it? You'll never see Batman doing something so looney.

Parmaniac
http://wiki.urbandead.com/images/thumb/6/67/Batman-Bomb.gif/140px-Batman-Bomb.gif

King Castle
^
You'll never see Batman doing something so looney. you were saying? cool

SamZED
laughing Should've seen that coming.

He's not running uphill though shifty

Sin I AM
people round here really dont know how powerful MK with powers truly is

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
people round here really dont know how powerful MK with powers truly is that being you, hon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
people round here really dont know how powerful MK with powers truly is

Class 2... like the majority of the people in this thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.