Deathstroke & Bane(w/ venom) vs. Kraven & Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Fight in Gotham City
2. Fight in the Savage Land

tross
Lizard solos

iceman24567
Deathstroke with standard gear can give Lizard a fight depending on what he has

Supermutant
First team is smarter and more durable.

Deadline
K and L, spitey thread.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Supermutant
First team is smarter and more durable.

Lizard is the most durable and the strongest on the field. Arguably the fastest, and while not the best fighter is more than capable of gutting Bane in, oh i don't know..0.05 seconds?

Supermutant
Originally posted by Juk3n
Lizard is the most durable and the strongest on the field. Arguably the fastest, and while not the best fighter is more than capable of gutting Bane in, oh i don't know..0.05 seconds?

Lizard is definitely not faster than Slade who has tagged the Flash. But Slade and Bane on venom has healing factors and are more skilled. Bane has easily defeated Killer Croc, breaking his arm and is very agile.

Deadline
facepalm

King Castle
hmm... The Lizard is faster and stronger then the spider a;so vicious.

bringing up Flash i irrelevant and PIS on a stick to fan wank Slade. uggh

Supermutant
Slade has taken multiple punches from WW, deflected her attacks, and even freed himself from her lasso.

Bane has tanked a punch from Superbat (Batman with Superman powers) and heat vision at point blank range.

What has Kraven or Lizard done to match those feats?

Or I guess bringing up WW and Superbat is irrelevant, but Spiderman is. embarrasment

And strength isn't everything especially against two highly trained and skilled opponents with superhuman speed, stamina, and durability.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7959/sb054019.th.jpg

King Castle
difference is we are using ppl in the same sandbox they play in and not trying to pass buffoonery high feats past other members.

iceman24567
Banes strength is dependant on how much venom he uses

StiltmanFTW
Slade has taken multiple punches from WW, deflected her attacks, and even freed himself from her lasso.

Bane has tanked a punch from Superbat (Batman with Superman powers) and heat vision at point blank range.

What has Kraven or Lizard done to match those feats?

Or I guess bringing up WW and Superbat is irrelevant, but Spiderman is. embarrasment

And strength isn't everything especially against two highly trained and skilled opponents with superhuman speed, stamina, and durability.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7959/sb054019.th.jpg

What happened next?

iceman24567
Battle brutally beat the tar out of Bane

Juk3n
Lizard is definitely not faster than Slade who has tagged the Flash.

I guess Slade reduces his speed on purpose when fighting people like Batman, Nightwing, Cassy cain and such eh?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bane has easily defeated Killer Croc, breaking his arm and is very agile.

confused wtf does this have to do with the price of Bread? oh wai..you're one of those people that think Croc and Lizard are comparable because they both have reptilian names right? thumb up

good logic there..you've convinced me.

Supermutant
Originally posted by iceman24567
Battle brutally beat the tar out of Bane

After he destroyed his venom pump. The fact remains that Slade has consistently been proven to be a team buster relying on intelligence and skills, not just losing because an opponent is stronger lol.

And Bane has been proven to have superhuman durability and stamina on venom, he's not going to be slashed to death by the Lizard in secs lol.
Which is simply my point with the scan.

Supermutant
I guess Slade reduces his speed on purpose when fighting people like Batman, Nightwing, Cassy cain and such eh?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah that has never happen before in comics. Superman, Surfer, Flash,
WW, Spiderman, always fight as fast as they can. They never get tagged by guys like Mongul, Hulk, Capt. Cold, Giganta, or Rhino.

confused wtf does this have to do with the price of Bread? oh wai..you're one of those people that think Croc and Lizard are comparable because they both have reptilian names right? thumb up

good logic there..you've convinced me.

I guess the same way you have convince me that Bane on venom has no chance against Lizard because Lizard fights spiderman. sad

Lord_Talron
they arent going to hurt the lizard before he does serious damage to them. dont forget lizard also has a healing factor. kraven isnt anything to sneeze at either. he gives spidey problems all the time.

team 2

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Deadline
K and L, spitey thread.

i get what you did there! it made me laugh! very clever!

Lord_Talron
ol!

Deadline
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i get what you did there! it made me laugh! very clever!

I hate to admit but I wasn't trying to do anything. What did you think I did?

SamZED
This:
Originally posted by Deadline
facepalm
Team 2 in a stomp. A year ago one could've argued that team 1 stands a chance thanks to Slade's equipment. These days he wont even be able to use his weapons because of Lizards powers.

namorsubby
Yeah that has never happen before in comics. Superman, Surfer, Flash,
WW, Spiderman, always fight as fast as they can. They never get tagged by guys like Mongul, Hulk, Capt. Cold, Giganta, or Rhino.

Great point. These guys on here constantly use that as a tool to undermine Slades when they know good and damn well instances like that occur all the time to various characters simply to make matches out of fights that should be over in 2 seconds.

I still take Kraven and Lizard though, At least for a majority

Stoic
T1

Greysen93
Team 2 have got this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.