Classic Kingpin vs Bane (w/o venom )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tross
Who wins

Lord_Talron
kingpin. change to current and we can discuss

Prep-Man
Current Bane would put up a good fight. He still maintains a lot of his strength.

Lord_Talron
hmm good point. what class would you say he is?

jinzin
Although I feel classic KP and current Bane are nearing the same strength levels (kingpin still being a bit stronger), I don't think Bane's anywhere near as durable as Fisk is.

Lord_Talron
this is true. altho skill and speed could theoretically make this up (not saying they in actuallity do) just playing devils advocate

Black bolt z
Kingpin is in the same strength class but is more durable and I think faster.

Prep-Man
Bane's been able to take punches from class 50 or so guys, so I think he can take Fisk's attacks. Also, he was able to survive a device capable of killing metas on the spot and an explosion ground zero.

Deadline
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bane's been able to take punches from class 50 or so guys, so I think he can take Fisk's attacks. Also, he was able to survive a device capable of killing metas on the spot and an explosion ground zero.

Damn....I'm really missing out on some DC titles. sad

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bane's been able to take punches from class 50 or so guys, so I think he can take Fisk's attacks. Also, he was able to survive a device capable of killing metas on the spot and an explosion ground zero. Fine, Fisk breaks his kneck then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.