Rank in H2H effectiveness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
In terms of skill, physical prowess, powers, mindset and experience, rank the ff in terms of their overall H2H effectiveness. They're allowed their standard weaponry and to use ALL their powers with the exception of any abilities that can be considered a range attack (like Gorgon's stare, Mantis' pyrokinesis, etc.).

Gamorra
Karate Kid
Wolverine
Gorgon
Mantis
Temujin
Elektra
Batman
Captain America
Lady Shiva

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
In terms of skill, physical prowess, powers, mindset and experience, rank the ff in terms of their overall H2H effectiveness. They're allowed their standard weaponry and to use ALL their powers with the exception of any abilities that can be considered a range attack (like Gorgon's stare, Mantis' pyrokinesis, etc.).

Gamorra
Karate Kid
Wolverine
Gorgon
Mantis
Temujin
Elektra
Batman
Captain America
Lady Shiva

Just Skill:
Karate Kid
Mantis
Temugin
Gorgon
Wolverine / Cap / Elektra
Shiva
Batman
Gamora

And before someone starts to cry about Gamora's placement. Gamora's skill feats are koing two C-List New Warrior losers with cheap shots and koing a restrained Thing, something she said flat out she couldn't do in a real fight. She has no feats on par or exceeding a top tier street, especially considering she has class 60 strength.

iceman24567
Skill
Karate Kid
Mantis
Temugin
Batman
Wolverine
Captain America
Lady Shiva
Elektra
Gamora
Gorgon

Prep-Man
Gamora
Batman
Shiva
Cap
Elektra
Wolverine
Gorgon
Temugin
Mantis
Karate Kid

D_Dude1210
This isn't about "skill" stick out tongue

It's about overall H2H combat effectiveness (standard gear, powers, skill, experience, mindset, etc.).

Real combat isn't just about "skill". smile

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Just Skill:
Karate Kid
Mantis
Temugin
Gorgon
Wolverine / Cap / Elektra
Shiva
Batman
Gamora

And before someone starts to cry about Gamora's placement. Gamora's skill feats are koing two C-List New Warrior losers with cheap shots and koing a restrained Thing, something she said flat out she couldn't do in a real fight. She has no feats on par or exceeding a top tier street, especially considering she has class 60 strength. She beat Wolverine in a vs thread here, that's gotta count for something.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
She beat Wolverine in a vs thread here, that's gotta count for something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria

and Wolverine beat her in a comic. smile

Juk3n
KK first, in his prime he's just leagues above the field.
Mantis
Temugin
Gorgon
Wolverine > Elektra > Cap
Batman
Gamora
Shiva

Caps Conscience
Cap
Cap
Cap
Cap
Cap

Deadline
hahaha Wolverine is equal or superior to Cap in skill.

King Castle
Karate Kid
Gorgon
Temujin/Mantis
Wolverine/Captain
Batman/Elektra
Gamora
Lady Shiva

Bouboumaster
Gamora all the way.
Mantis come second.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Deadline
whats so funny about that?

Deadline
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
whats so funny about that?

It ain't true?

King Castle
It ain't true? were you mocking the cap cap cap post?

b/c they are damn close and if i had to choice wolvie is far more skilled knowledgeable due to legitimate on panel training of various arts and masters

Deadline
Originally posted by King Castle

b/c they are damn close and if i had to choice wolvie is far more skilled knowledgeable due to legitimate on panel training of various arts and masters

Is that it? I guess batman is more skilled than Cap and Wolverine then. thumb up

Dum Dum Dugan
It ain't true?
that wolverine is equal to capt? Really now and why that not true?

King Castle
okay see i am having a problem with your constant smart @$$ remarks.

were you or were you not serious?

it's not that hard to make a straight forward answer.

Deadline
that wolverine is equal to capt? Really now and why that not true?

Well why should Wolverine be better when Cap has better h2h showings?

I'm just using your logic. Yea I'm serious.

Dum Dum Dugan
Well why should Wolverine be better when Cap has better h2h showings?

The person said as skilled or better. But I love you focus on the or more skilled part.

Here one big problem capt h2h feats arnt better in fact wolverine record against established MA's might even be superior.

Dum Dum Dugan

I know, whata tough guy he is talking smack over the internet. I can only imagin the pathetic life he lives.

Badabing

Gamorra
Karate Kid
Wolverine
Gorgon
Mantis
Temujin
Elektra
Batman
Captain America
Lady Shiva Bats and Cap.

Everyone else. sneer

Deadline
The person said as skilled or better. But I love you focus on the or more skilled part.

Failed.

Here one big problem capt h2h feats arnt better in fact wolverine record against established MA's might even be superior.

I dunno about that, I'm pretty sure some of those have circumstances.

I know, whata tough guy he is talking smack over the internet. I can only imagin the pathetic life he lives.

erm

srankmissingnin
I'm surprised the concensus seems to be that Shiva is less skilled than Batman...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Are people really placing Gamora last... A lot of jokes going around here these days.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are people really placing Gamora last... A lot of jokes going around here these days.

She's class 60. Robin could replicate all her feats given her attributes.

Blair Wind

Gamorra
Karate Kid
Wolverine
Gorgon
Mantis
Temujin
Elektra
Batman
Captain America
Lady Shiva

Karate Kid
Mantis
Temugin
Gorgon
Shiva
Batman
Elektra/Wolverine/Captain America
Gamorra

KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me get this straight Blair... Batman, Cap, Electra & Wolverine all have more skill than Gamora... Certainly you jest.

Lord_Talron
several people that should be on there are missing, but whatever

King Castle
Let me get this straight Blair... Batman, Cap, Electra & Wolverine all have more skill than Gamora... Certainly you jest. show fighting skills and feats that havent been replicated by the others and various training on panel, pls.

also i placed Gamora above Shiva second to last so be happy

Q99
I thought Gamora was more in the class 15-30 range and not 60.

Lord_Talron
same here. O_O

srankmissingnin
She flips over tanks. She is somewhere in the class 50-70 range.

effectiviness huh?

1. Hulk

2. nobody else matters

prove me wrong.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
effectiviness huh?

1. Hulk

2. nobody else matters

prove me wrong.

Red Hulk.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_left08Nz2j1qf8yek.gif

Red Hulk.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_left08Nz2j1qf8yek.gif damn you!!

Lord_Talron
shit son, you got schooled

Deadline
She flips over tanks. She is somewhere in the class 50-70 range.

So does Temugin, flips over tanks that is.

srankmissingnin
So does Temugin.

Temugin has chi, not strength implants like Gamora.

Deadline

I highly skilled MA with class 10 strength could flip over a tank. I'm pretty sure aliens have chi.

srankmissingnin
I highly skilled MA with class 10 strength could flip over a tank. I'm pretty sure aliens have chi.

I don't know dude, tanks weight like 50+ tons. Aliens can have chi, Gamora doesn't... or at least she has no proficiency in its use.

Deadline
I don't know dude, tanks weight like 50+ tons.

I don't think you need to have 50 ton strength to flip over a tank.

Aliens can have chi, Gamora doesn't... or at least she has no proficiency in its use.

Why would you say that, are alien martial arts vastly different from earthly ones? There are similarities. Even Punisher can use chi, not like Iron Fist though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please list for me the number of MA skills in the Universe Bats, Cap, Shiva, Wolverine and others have mastered. We know Gamora's number.. yet pretty much all of these people aren't even close to that number... yet have more skill? Guys this is January not April for an April fools day joke.

Deadline
Please list for me the number of MA skills in the Universe Bats, Cap, Shiva, Wolverine and others have mastered. We know Gamora's number.. yet pretty much all of these people aren't even close to that number... yet have more skill? Guys this is January not April for an April fools day joke.

Why do Cap and co have more skill?

Please list for me the number of MA skills in the Universe Bats, Cap, Shiva, Wolverine and others have mastered. We know Gamora's number.. yet pretty much all of these people aren't even close to that number... yet have more skill? Guys this is January not April for an April fools day joke. does that really matter at all?

srankmissingnin
I don't think you need to have 50 ton strength to flip over a tank.

Why would you say that, are alien martial arts vastly different from earthly ones? There are similarities. Even Punisher can use chi, not like Iron Fist though.

I don't see how you could do it with less than class 50... since that's how much one weighs. confused

I said Aliens can have chi, but that Gamora doesn't know how to use it. Punisher as been seen using Chi. Gamora has not. Hence she can't until she does. She has strength implants and genetic manipulation courtesy of Thanos, but no ability with chi.

Deadline
I don't see how you could do it with less than class 50... since that's how much one weighs. confused

Yea but what I'm trying to say is that you don't neccesarily need class 50 strength just to flip it. In order to lift it yes, but not neccesarily to turn it over.

I said Aliens can have chi, but that Gamora doesn't know how to use it. Punisher as been seen using Chi. Gamora has not. Hence she can't until she does. She has strength implants and genetic manipulation courtesy of Thanos, but no ability with chi.

Yes I know, but apart from flipping the tank I haven't seen anything else that suggests she has class 60 strength. It looked like to me that the writer was trying to imply that she was so skilled people thought that she was as strong as Iron Man.

srankmissingnin
Yea but what I'm trying to say is that you don't neccesarily need class 50 strength just to flip it. In order to lift it yes, but not neccesarily to turn it over.

Yes I know, but apart from flipping the tank I haven't seen anything else that suggests she has class 60 strength. It looked like to me that the writer was trying to imply that she was so skilled people thought that she was as strong as Iron Man.

Thanos upgraded her strength to be on par with Adam Warlock, and then Adam Warlock upgraded her strength again. She was supposed to be on par with Magus physically.

Deadline
Thanos upgraded her strength to be on par with Adam Warlock, and then Adam Warlock upgraded her strength again. She was supposed to be on par with Magus physically.

Yea I think I remember DumbGo arguing about this. I remember Gamora getting cybernetic implants by Thanos but I'm not even sure that this gave her superhuman strength...when did Adam upgrade her?

King Castle
Yea I think I remember DumbGo arguing about this. I remember Gamora getting cybernetic implants by Thanos but I'm not even sure that this gave her superhuman strength...when did Adam upgrade her? during the infinity gauntlet saga.

adam revived Pip and Gamora using human corpses for their souls to inhabit after he took them out of soul world. after that event soon as the infinity watch series started it was confirmed by Pip and Gamora stating that Adam had improved them giving Pip "at the very least spiderman lvl strength" which he didnt have before and tossing a boulder into the ocean. Gamora also said yes she had been improved and had noticed the upgrade as well.

Deadline
during the infinity gauntlet saga.

adam revived Pip and Gamora using human corpses for their souls to inhabit after he took them out of soul world. after that event soon as the infinity watch series started it was confirmed by Pip and Gamora stating that Adam had improved them giving Pip "at the very least spiderman lvl strength" which he didnt have before and tossing a boulder into the ocean. Gamora also said yes she had been improved and had noticed the upgrade as well.

Yea but I'm not sure if she had superhuman strength before that.

srankmissingnin
during the infinity gauntlet saga.

Yeah, and she was class 10 before her Soul World upgrade.

King Castle
Yea but I'm not sure if she had superhuman strength before that. during her flash back story she recalls how she was nearly killed and even raped on an off world planet b//c she went shopping when she was a tween.

Thanos saved her and it stated on panel that the robbers didnt leave much to work with for thanos so he started implanting her with light weight bones and implants making her stronger, faster and even gave her 1st low end Healing factor when thanos told her that even her scars would fade now..

she tried to cry thanos said he rerouted her tear ducts so she couldnt.

bumble bee: anymore questions you want to ask?

Deadline
Yeah, and she was class 10 before her Soul World upgrade.

You sure about that? I've read bios that state that she had the strength of a women who engages in regular intensive exercise. Yea I know bios get things wrong but they usually don't get things THAT wrong.

during her flash back story she recalls how she was nearly killed and even raped on an off world planet b//c she went shopping when she was a tween.

Thanos saved her and it stated on panel that the robbers didnt leave much to work with for thanos so he started implanting her with light weight bones and implants making her stronger, faster and even gave her 1st low end Healing factor when thanos told her that even her scars would fade now..

she tried to cry thanos said he rerouted her tear ducts so she couldnt.

bumble bee: anymore questions you want to ask?

Yea I know but that doesn't mean she had class 10 strength, I'm pretty sure the bios at the time stated she didn't have superhuman strentgh.

King Castle
Bio's also had Classic Drax at class 50 or 60 while he was tearing stars and destroying planets from side effect of battle and the most powerful being in the universe.

Gamora was trained for the specific mission to kill Adam Warlock who at the time was already herald lvl Thor class.

even if the bio stated it and was initial writers intend it would have to be over turned by her feat display as a retcon in strength.

no Olympic or peak could have bn doing what she was doing at the time without massive PiS which it was at the time with writer but once you start injecting some logic by modern individuals you either call it Pis or try to correct it as best you can with some moderate superhuman strength less we have another broken garbage character like KK

Mindset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria

and Wolverine beat her in a comic. smile KMC > Comic

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by 753
does that really matter at all?

If you've mastered over 80% of all MA in the UNIVERSE.. you don't think that equates to skill? Which is more impressive than anyone save for KK and maybe Mantis on this list.

King Castle
mindset

go away unless you have something relevant to contribute to.

If you've mastered over 80% of all MA in the UNIVERSE.. you don't think that equates to skill? Which is more impressive than anyone save for KK and maybe Mantis on this list. I just think t's kind of hyperbolic. dont they say something similar about orion? and nobody even remembers him in these lists

Mindset
mindset

go away unless you have something relevant to contribute to. KC, stfu.

iceman24567
Mindset play nice

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm still waiting on the number of MA in the universe all these people you rank ahead of Gamora actually know. We know her number... which makes a clear cut case for her skill level being greater than pretty much anybody on this list. If you have proof otherwise please post it

Im saying the number si meaningless because of its embelishing nature, she lacks feats

King Castle
actually human MA'ers have superior overall feats for her.

and just to let you know she was and is one of my favorite characters since the universal church of truth and infinity gauntlet and even i acknowledge her lack of legitimate feats for her supposed weight class and skills.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm saying it isn't meaningless since she's acquitted herself quite well on panel a number of times. For example her stalemate with Ronan is more impressive than most anybody on this list and who they beat. She's backed up that statement, and by the way, that is a canon statement.

KuRuPT Thanosi

and just to let you know she was and is one of my favorite characters since the universal church of truth and infinity gauntlet and even i acknowledge her lack of legitimate feats for her supposed weight class and skills.

Which is a direct result of her lack of appearances not lack of skill. Please name the people on this list that have beaten or stalemated somebody on the level of Ronan

Deadline
Bio's also had Classic Drax at class 50 or 60 while he was tearing stars and destroying planets from side effect of battle and the most powerful being in the universe.

Gamora was trained for the specific mission to kill Adam Warlock who at the time was already herald lvl Thor class.

even if the bio stated it and was initial writers intend it would have to be over turned by her feat display as a retcon in strength.

no Olympic or peak could have bn doing what she was doing at the time without massive PiS which it was at the time with writer but once you start injecting some logic by modern individuals you either call it Pis or try to correct it as best you can with some moderate superhuman strength less we have another broken garbage character like KK

Yea she was trained. I don't know any training regimens that can give you class 10 strength, just bcause she was trained to kill Adam doesn't mean she has class 10 strength either.

Your missing the point. Bios don't get exact strength lvls right but you can guess to an extent how strong they are. I don't know anybody who has been stated to have the strength of a normal man/woman who has class 10 strength in comics, maybe class 2 but most likely it will be 1 ton (maximum).

People who are also classified as class 40 or 50 will be able to lift much more but will have less strength than somebody who is class 100 etc.

King Castle
Wolverine > Baal
Captain America> Bloodstrike
Spiderman> Firelord
Daredevil> Absorbing Man
Ironfist> Wrecking Crew
Batman> Amazo
Deathstroke> JLA/Teen Titans
Prometheus> JLA

Which is a direct result of her lack of appearances not lack of skill. Please name the people on this list that have beaten or stalemated somebody on the level of Ronan usagent, but he didnt even make the list

Deadline

They have more appearances.

Wolverine > Baal
Captain America> Bloodstrike
Spiderman> Firelord
Daredevil> Absorbing Man
Ironfist> Wrecking Crew
Batman> Amazo
Deathstroke> JLA/Teen Titans
Prometheus> JLA

None of those guys are superior to Ronan with the execption of the Wreacking Crew. Some of those have prep and circumstances. I could go though all of them one by one. erm

None of those guys are superior to Ronan with the execption of the Wreacking Crew. Some of those have prep and circumstances. I could go though all of them one by one. erm firelord, the titans with kid flash and the jla with kyle rayner and flash aren't above ronan?

King Castle

None of those guys are superior to Ronan with the execption of the Wreacking Crew. Some of those have prep and circumstances. I could go though all of them one by one. erm exactly same for Gamora and as mention Us. Agent.

dont dismiss them but ignore the reason of dismissal on your chosen character.

if ronan fought like a moron a lot of metas from barely superhuman to high meta can give him a fight and beat him senseless in melee.

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
firelord, the titans with kid flash and the jla with kyle rayner and flash aren't above ronan?

Sorry sometimes I don't express myself properly, those feats relate to the circumstances and prep part of my post. DS has prep for the JLA and that could be serious CIS. Firelord was tired and holding back. I'm actually not sure if the Titans are more powerful than Ronan actually, but I could be wrong.

exactly same for Gamora and as mention Us. Agent.

dont dismiss them but ignore the reason of dismissal on your chosen character.

if ronan fought like a moron a lot of metas from barely superhuman to high meta can give him a fight and beat him senseless in melee.

He didn't fight like a moron.

King Castle
Sorry sometimes I don't express myself properly, those feats relate to the circumstances and prep part of my post. DS has prep for the JLA and that could be serious CIS. Firelord was tired and holding back. I'm actually not sure if the Titans are more powerful than Ronan actually, but I could be wrong.

He didn't fight like a moron. yes, he did.

that's how he tends to fight.

do you honestly think in a forum match Gamora could possibly win against him?

Deadline
yes, he did.

that's how he tends to fight.

do you honestly think in a forum match Gamora could possibly win against him?

Whatever, this has been discussed already. No he didn't read the fight again.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm still waiting on the list of people these guys beat that are on Ronan's level or above. The flash.. nah... just nah... The amazo that batman beat first involved ONE SIDED prep and was one of the weakest version of Amazo to date. This isn't who beat who WITH PREP.. I want to see the list of people that are on Ronan level that dealt with with adversary using their skill (what this thread is about). Or else why not just use batman killing DS with a radion bullet... it happened..he's greater than ronan but does that have anything to do with MA SKill... No.

Deadline
I'm still waiting on the list of people these guys beat that are on Ronan's level or above. The flash.. nah... just nah... The amazo that batman beat first involved ONE SIDED prep and was one of the weakest version of Amazo to date. This isn't who beat who WITH PREP.. I want to see the list of people that are on Ronan level that dealt with with adversary using their skill (what this thread is about). Or else why not just use batman killing DS with a radion bullet... it happened..he's greater than ronan but does that have anything to do with MA SKill... No.

Kinda what I was saying. thumb up

King Castle
yes we have and you lost.

here on the site we dont use ppl with little to no feats and claim they are equal with established characters.

otherwise we have ppl arguing bronze tiger is the second or third greatest MA'er wink

Deadline
yes we have and you lost.

here on the site we dont use ppl with little to no feats and claim they are equal with established characters.

otherwise we have ppl arguing bronze tiger is the second or third greatest MA'er wink

Well considering thats not what I was arguing about BT maybe you didn't remember the debate properly. Hell I don't even think you were there when Ronan was discussed.

King Castle
keep in mind i posted peak humans or slight superhuman's who have fought ppl of Ronan's caliber if not higher

Deadline
keep in mind i posted peak humans or slight superhuman's who have fought ppl of Ronan's caliber if not higher

We dealt with that.

King Castle
yes we have massive PIS and or Cis reason for Gamora's fight with ronan same reason for cap

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/LordChaosKing/Thunderstrike/Seth%20vs%20TS/ThorvsThunderstrike02.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well Deadline, it only took about 4 or 5 posts for the PIS and CIS claim to come out... This is from the same people that listed Batman beating Amazo... LOL

King Castle
Well Deadline, it only took about 4 or 5 posts for the PIS and CIS claim to come out... This is from the same people that listed Batman beating Amazo... LOL i posted it knowing it was PIs and context missing to reflect the fight with Gamora.

Deadline
^ No there wasn't.

King Castle
whatever... go discuss it in the Ronan vs Gamora fight.

i'll meet you there

D_Dude1210

I saw "implants" and "Gamora" and somehow, I was thinking of something else... O_O

Plus, rank em ppl!

My take on OVERALL H2H combat effectiveness:

Gorgon/Karate Kid/Mantis
Temujun
Gamora
Elektra
Wolverine
Batman/Captain America/Lady Shiva

jinzin
I saw "implants" and "Gamora" and somehow, I was thinking of something else... O_O

laughing out loud

Also @ the notion that Ronan didn't fight retarded... laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

Also @ the notion that Ronan didn't fight retarded... laughing out loud

When Ronan fights like a schmuck he get stalemated by Gamora, and rage stomped by three losers from the Imperial Guard. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.