Where would Jin-Si rank amongst the best MA?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
She's the spirit of unarmed combat. Defeated Batman effortlessly, IIRC.

Captain America
Karate Kid
Richard Dragon
Shang-Chi
Bronze Tiger
Connor Hawke
Iron Fist

srankmissingnin
She should be an amalgam of the best fighters who ever existed in DC, but would get redundant pretty quickly. Theoretically her skills would plateau / hit the glass ceiling after only two or three top tier MAs. I don't know if that makes sense, but for example if you combined Batman and Richard Dragon into one body, I don't think you would get a fighter twice as skilled as either of them. I don't think being twice as skilled is even a possibility. Fighters like Batman, Shiva, Dragon, Shang-Chi and Iron Fist are all so close to perfect in their practical, physical technique... there really isn't that much further for them to go before they peak. She is more skilled than any of them, except maybe Karate Kid if we assume he is the perfect fighter, in which case they are even, but I'm not sure how she stacks up with chi based abilities. Her application technique is perftect... but none of these guys are far off from achieving that level of expertise themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.