Abby versus Claudia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Abby (Let Me In) versus Claudia (Interview with the Vampire.)

Fight to the death, at night obviously. Fight takes place in the French Quarter. Both are at full strength.

BruceSkywalker
Let Me In??? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

seriously though i've never seen the movie, what did she do?

Rogue Jedi
Well, typical vampire shit. Enhanced strength and speed, she could fly and climb buildings.

the ninjak
Good fight I think Claudia was quite undertrained before her death.
Lestat wanted it that way.
Abby belongs to a race of vamps that are instinctual and raring to go.
Rice Vamps need experience.
If she had the basic abilities of an average RiceVamp she would crush Abby.
But because Claudia was pampered and spoilt she didn't achieve much besides her manipulation tactics. Which won't work here.

Abby wins this.

Rogue Jedi
Well, the Anne Rice vamps were shown moving faster than Twivamps. But then again, Abby can fly.

siriuswriter
One thing in Claudia's favor - she looks innocent but is totally ruthless. Like, her nurture was alllll bad.

But I haven't seen "Let Me In," I just know that Claudia doesn't have any morals whatsoever and is that way for hundreds of years and seems pretty murdering dangerous.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Much more cold and calculating. Dunno if that's enough, though.

Placidity
Abby wins.

She can rip apart a human effortlessly, and she will do so to Claudia.

Claudia doesn't have the same physical stats as the other typical Vampires since she only lived to about 60 years old.

jaden101
I'd **** them both.

Is that not what we're speaking about?

Oh well.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Abby wins.

She can rip apart a human effortlessly, and she will do so to Claudia.

Claudia doesn't have the same physical stats as the other typical Vampires since she only lived to about 60 years old.

Wait, how old was Abby, exactly?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wait, how old was Abby, exactly?

12 years old and the actress is 13.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kazenji
12 years old and the actress is 13. I meant how long has she been a vampire.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I meant how long has she been a vampire.

At least around 80 years old because of the photos he took with her 'Father' when he was just a boy.

In the book, Abby is 200 years old.

Age doesn't matter that much though, the feats does. Abby has super strength, enhanced speed/agility (not that much but still there) and flight.

Claudia has not shown any feats, and the vampires with feats in the same film were much older than her.

Rogue Jedi
I guess it all comes down to how strong Claudia became during her years as a Vampire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.