Zeus (Mythology) vs Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
who wins?

Q99
Mythological Zeus comes from a collection of stories from many authors, it's kinda hard to put calcs on him.

TheAuraAngel
.......The hell?

Zeus can't be killed. Not that it matters because he is far stronger than Naruto.

Q99
On the flip-side, heroes (ones with lower stats) could sometimes fight with gods somewhat successfully, and no-one in Greek Myth had particular super speed.

TheAuraAngel
Zeus was according to Homer, stronger than all the other Gods combined. no expression

Super speed doesn't mean much when compared with one lightning blast.

Demonic Phoenix
How is this thread even allowed?

Not only is Zeus not from an Anime/manga, but it's also a ridiculous stomp in his favour.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
How is this thread even allowed?

Because the gods willed it to be so!!!!!

SquallX
Pretty sure OP was high when he made this thread.

Hell even Disney's Zeus is too much.

NemeBro
Zeus would without any effort whatsoever crush Naruto, and what is this I don't even.

RE: Blaxican
Naruto 8/10 via Kage Bunshin

Q99
Disney's Zeus got taken down by big dumb elementals. Mythological Zeus is far more badass.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Zeus was according to Homer, stronger than all the other Gods combined. no expression

Point, point.

The real problem would likely be in doing anything to him.

I wonder how much area he can strike with those...

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Disney's Zeus got taken down by big dumb elementals. Mythological Zeus is far more badass.

Point, point.

The real problem would likely be in doing anything to him.

I wonder how much area he can strike with those...

He could also throw stars around on a whim. stick out tongue

Zeus could just turn him into a cow.

I'd say Kirin level at the least.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Naruto 8/10 via Kage Bunshin

Only if the Kage Bunshin is combined with the Sexy Jutsu.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Only if the Kage Bunshin is combined with the Sexy Jutsu.

In that case, Zeus literally kills Naruto through intercourse. no expression

zeroking24
but what if Naruto is in the giant fox form?

BloodRawEngine
^Then Zeus just has a bigger target. If he can beat something like Typhon with a mountain, Kyuubi will be about as troublesome as Arachnia was to Athena.

As in, not very no expression

Q99
Kyuubi can blow up a mountain, it may not be the best choice of weapons.

BloodRawEngine
I'm aware. My point is just that Zeus'll need alot (read: WHOLE FLAPPIN' LOT) less for any Jinchuruuki if size plays some sort of integral part. For the sake of comparison, Typhon-for example once more-was said to reach the heavens in height, with arms that had a hundred serpents for fingers and stretched over the horizons, about a hundred monster heads in addition to his single humanoid one, with his mouth(s) constantly drooling with lava, and had fought Zeus to the point that shit like earthquakes, tsunamis, eruptions, and all that jazz were happening all over. Possibly all at once no expression

Hell, I'm thinking Typhon alone might be too much for Naruto.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by zeroking24
but what if Naruto is in the giant fox form?

Zeus turns him into a cow. :O

zeroking24
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Zeus turns him into a cow. :O

... Zeus cant do that wtf r u think he is a fairy

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by zeroking24
... Zeus cant do that wtf r u think he is a fairy

Tada!

King Kandy
What things have ever harmed zeus? At the top of my head, Typhon tore out his sinews, and athena growing in his head just gave him a bad headache. Anyway, I don't think this is much of a challenge, Zeus one-shotted a titan.

At minimum, we have a guy who can toss out kirins every attack.

TheGoldenSpy
Poseidon once tossed an island I think and caused earthquakes in the real life myths. And Zeus is stronger than him and all the other Gods combined. And don't natural disasters happen when he breathes heavy or something?

King Kandy
Zeus tossed mt. etna on Typhon... incinerated menoetius with one bolt... has sophisticated magic... and is 100% genuinely immortal.

BloodRawEngine
Originally posted by King Kandy
What things have ever harmed zeus? At the top of my head, Typhon tore out his sinews, and athena growing in his head just gave him a bad headache. Anyway, I don't think this is much of a challenge, Zeus one-shotted a titan.

At minimum, we have a guy who can toss out kirins every attack.

What Kirin are you referring to exactly? The only Kirin I really know of is the Elder Dragon from Monster Hunter.

TheAuraAngel
Naruto Kirin.

http://images.wikia.com/naruto/images/d/de/Kirin.JPG

BloodRawEngine
Ah.

Looks like a giant catfish ermm. Still more menacing than the Elder Dragon Kirin, I suppose (which is basically a deer-sized unicorn with thunder powers).

NemeBro
Kirin is menacing in MH precisely because it is so much smaller than most of the monsters.

Striding Cloud
Who ever started this thread, had to be born with mental retardation .

tenHuitzilopoch
zeus got his asked kiicked by kratos and he just slice thruogh things

Samurai100
Read the thread title it says Mythology
anyway I really pity Naruto

tenHuitzilopoch
your manga looks gay look he looks like a faggaty nerd but still

TheAuraAngel
I was under the impression that a mod had already told you to behave. :O

NemeBro
Originally posted by tenHuitzilopoch
zeus got his asked kiicked by kratos and he just slice thruogh things But Kratos would wrestle the Kyuubi into submission and snap its neck easily.

None of what I said is me exagerrating.

Not that it matters, this is mythology Zeus.

BloodRawEngine
Even with maybe a fraction of the showings of the real Zeus, GoW's Zeus should also suffice in this fight.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Kirin is menacing in MH precisely because it is so much smaller than most of the monsters.

From a gameplay standpoint, maybe. I would think the most powerful Elder Dragon would be maybe be (White) Fatalis, Alatreon, Amatsumagatsuchi, or-by virtue of size-Raviente

NemeBro
Fatalis is and will always be the most powerful of all the Elder Dragons to me. estahuh

Impediment
I'll save all of you the trouble and close this since Zeus isn't of anime/manga origin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.