Vampires and Lycans versus Mutants and co. (Army thread)...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Two teams.

TEAM VAMPIRE:

Lestat (Interview with the Vampire, Queen of the Damned)
Marius (Queen of the Damned)
Louis (Interview with the Vampire)
Selene (Underworld. Before she drank the blood of Corvinus)
Viktor (Underworld)
Michael Corvinus (Underworld)
Lucian (Underworld: Rise of the Lycans)
Sonja (Underworld: Rise of the Lycans)
Raze (Underworld)
Abby (Let Me In)
Van Helsing (in Lycan form, he can change at will here)
Dracula's 3 brides (Van Helsing)
Nina Harker (LXG)
The Twilight Wolf pack (Jacob, Paul, Embry, Jared, Sam and Leah)
Maximillian (A Vampire in Brooklyn)
Blade
Nomak
Blacula (For the lulz)

TEAM MUTANT (All X Men movie feats apply for each combatant):

Wolverine
Storm
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Iceman
Pyro
Victor Creed
Mystique
Cyclops
John Wraith
Gambit
Agent Zero
Toad
Callisto
ArcLight
Kitty
Psylocke
Juggernaut
Beast

Also on Team Mutant are the following:

Seth and Richie Gecko
Hannibal King
Abigail Whistler
Buffy the Vampire slayer
Ozymandias

The two teams face off in an all out battle to the death. Battle takes place in Eastern Europe, at night. There is a huge castle in the middle of the battlefield. Surrounding the castle is a dense forest, kinda like the Forbidden forest from the Harry Potter films. Both teams are 100% aware of the others powers and how to kill them. Both teams have one day prep. All combatants have access to any and all weaponry they had in their films. Morals are off, bloodlust rules!!!

I did not include Xavier because that would be Vampire rape. I did not include Magneto because he is useless here. Ozymandias, he has his armor, that's all.

Robtard
The phaggy Anne Rice vampires can move faster than the human eye can track. So, yeah.

Only thing the mutants really have is two (three?) guys that can't do much here, but are basically unkillable

Rogue Jedi
There's only 3 of the Rice Vamps, dude. AND only Lestat moved that fast.

There's Lestat, then Max, who can move just as fast. Callisto moved that fast and Storm wtf pwned her ass.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
There's only 3 of the Rice Vamps, dude. AND only Lestat moved that fast.

There's Lestat, then Max, who can move just as fast. Callisto moved that fast and Storm wtf pwned her ass.

No,dude. When Louis is doing the interview he explains(and shows) it to Slater, iirc. "We move faster than the eye can perceive.", or something to that nature.

Callisto did not move faster than the eye can follow, as we could see her moving, albeit at great speeds, but it doesn't compare to the Anne Rice vampires capabilities.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
No,dude. When Louis is doing the interview he explains(and shows) it to Slater, iirc. "We move faster than the eye can perceive.", or something to that nature.

Callisto did not move faster than the eye can follow, as we could see her moving, albeit at great speeds, but it doesn't compare to the Anne Rice vampires capabilities. The speed at which Louis moved was not as fast as Lestat. It was faster than a human eye can follow, yes, but these are mutants.

And no, Callisto is just as fast. The fastest is Max, he moved at porting speeds. Max is the one the mutants better watch out for.

Pretty sure Storm's ability to fly and summon tornadoes will fling them about quite easily.

You're missing alot here, Rob. The mutants also have teleporters. Nightcrawler and Wraith. We can give them Rice Bowl and Griffin too.

Robtard
The speed at which Louis moved was not as fast as Lestat. It was faster than a human eye can follow, yes, but these are mutants.

And no, Callisto is just as fast. The fastest is Max, he moved at porting speeds. Max is the one the mutants better watch out for.

Pretty sure Storm's ability to fly and summon tornadoes will fling them about quite easily.

You're missing alot here, Rob. The mutants also have teleporters. Nightcrawler and Wraith. We can give them Rice Bowl and Griffin too.

Louis moved at "faster than the eye can perceive", he said it. This isn't up for debate; it's in the film; it's what the Anne Rice vampires are bringing here.

Yet the mutants perception is human unless otherwise specifically stated that they have some mutant power to detect at faster than human speeds. I don't recall any, do you?

We can literally see Callisto moving when she's using her super-speed; while she's blurry, she's not nearly as fast as someone who appears to disappear when moving. Blurry Vs Can't Be Seen; it's obvious who is a lot faster.

Who is Max?

Storm will not know where to direct them as she won't be able to see the Anne Rice vamps, they'll also likely just rip out her throat before she has a clue.

I'm missing a lot? Go re-watch IWTV. Nightcrawler and maybe Wratih will only be able to keep thenselves alive if they're constatnly teleporting, they still can't see the Anne Rice vampires when they're on the go. Then there's all the other vampires and werewolves. Mutants will be busy fighting them while the Anne Rice vampires zip around and rip throats. Those three make it a stomp for the supernatural team.

Rogue Jedi
Louis moved at "faster than the eye can perceive", he said it. This isn't up for debate; it's in the film. I never denied this, just saying Lestat moved faster.

Sure. But Wolvie was blocking those wood knives dude was throwing at him.

She was moving at Lestat speed. We can see the blur when he moves. Couldn't see Pitt's blur, the camera angle was off.

A Vampire in Brooklyn.

Read the mutant list.

I see. Rip out Colossus' throat? And Wolvie's? You aren't counting in all the mutants I listed. Arc Light'll wreak havoc.

Robtard
I never denied this, just saying Lestat moved faster.

Sure. But Wolvie was blocking those wood knives dude was throwing at him.

She was moving at Lestat speed. We can see the blur when he moves. Couldn't see Pitt's blur, the camera angle was off.

A Vampire in Brooklyn.

Read the mutant list.

I see. Rip out Colossus' throat? And Wolvie's? You aren't counting in all the mutants I listed. Arc Light'll wreak havoc.

OK, then it's a bigger plus for team 1.

Those bone-knives weren't moving at faster than the eye can perceive. Wolverine could also see the guy throwing them/knew when they were coming.

The hell? Faster than the eye perceives = can't be seen; this is in the film, Louis demonstrated it too to Slater. That is not equal to or slower than seeing someone move and they look blurry.

Barely recall that shit film, but if Max is somehow faster than the Anne Rice vamps, it's an even bigger stomp for team 1.

I did, they're outclassed by the guys who can move around so fast they appear invisible. Also, how do they kill many of the vampires and werewolves without sunlight or silver?

I covered those in the beginning. It's all team 2 really has, two(maybe3) guys that can't be killed, yet will be useless against much of team 1. Though Wolverine can be KO'd and guys like Nomak can man-handled Colossus.

dadudemon
Yet the mutants perception is human unless otherwise specifically stated that they have some mutant power to detect at faster than human speeds. I don't recall any, do you?

That would be any mutant with ultra-animal powers like Wolverine, Sabertooth, Hank, Toad, etc. Agent Zero and Ozy are easily candidates for "faster than human perception." Beast, Wolverine, and Sabertooth could probably smell where the vamps moved to, much less track them where they went.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
That would be any mutant with ultra-animal powers like Wolverine, Sabertooth, Hank, Toad, etc. Agent Zero and Ozy are easily candidates for "faster than human perception." Beast, Wolverine, and Sabertooth could probably smell where the vamps moved to, much less track them where they went. Thank you thumb up This is part of what I meant by saying he was missing alot.

Robtard
That would be any mutant with ultra-animal powers like Wolverine, Sabertooth, Hank, Toad, etc. Agent Zero and Ozy are easily candidates for "faster than human perception." Beast, Wolverine, and Sabertooth could probably smell where the vamps moved to, much less track them where they went.

Sure, they could smell then, they still can't see the Rice vampires while they're moving and the mutants are still too slow to react to an attack from them.

So it seems like they're back to square one, getting hit by peeps they can't see, while they're busy figthing the ones they can.

Only road-bump for the supernatural team is how to put down Wolverine, Creed, Colossus and Juggernaut. Wolverine can be KO'd, possibly have his heart ripped out, Creed could be torn/cut to pieces and eaten by the Lycans, Colossus and Juggenaut are the problem, though Nomak for sure showed greater strength, possibly a few other vampires and werewolves too.

Thank you thumb up This is part of what I meant by saying he was missing alot.

Haha, no, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Sure, they could smell then, they still can't see them while they're moving and they're too slow to react, seems like they're back to square one.

Haha, no, dude.

Storm. Big ass tornadoes. Vampires thrown to and fro. Think about it.

Arc Light. Remember when she targeted all those plastic guns and nothing else? Her shock wave attack is precise, she's like a surgeon with it. If she is looking down on the battle and her teammates are mixed in with the Vampires, she can easily target the vampires and leave her mates unharmed.

I'm on the fence here, mind you, just saying this is not a wtf curbstomp.

dadudemon
Sure, they could smell then, they still can't see the Rice vampires while they're moving and the mutants are still too slow to react to an attack.

Incorrect. The beastly mutants have faster perception than humans. They move faster. Are more agile, etc. For example, Wolverine can tear apart an entire squad of special ops soldiers specially trained to take down mutants...with just his claws, alone. Ssbertooth is, supposedly, superior.

Hank was taking out loads of mutants in X-3 at the final battle. Toad has shown uber reflexes in X-1.

That's the end of my story.

Robtard
And that means they can track and react to vampires that can move faster than the human eye can follow? No, they've not shown this.

Taking out humans soldiers and mutants that don't move anywhere near as fast doesn't count as a similar or equal feat.

Placidity

Sure they have keener senses, but that does not automatically mean they'll be able to see someone that can move so fast that he appeared to have teleported. You've also grouped all of them together as if its a given that their senses are all equal. Unless they've demonstrated such a feat, and it would be a big feat, you can't assume they have such an ability.

Smelling, yes, but that won't do much good.

Robtard
Storm. Big ass tornadoes. Vampires thrown to and fro. Think about it.

Arc Light. Remember when she targeted all those plastic guns and nothing else? Her shock wave attack is precise, she's like a surgeon with it. If she is looking down on the battle and her teammates are mixed in with the Vampires, she can easily target the vampires and leave her mates unharmed.

I'm on the fence here, mind you, just saying this is not a wtf curbstomp.

Na, it's a WTF stomp with the crazy-fast vampires in play.

Edit: the supernatural team also has quiet a few that have their own healing factors and/or can only be hurt by specific attacks.

Rogue Jedi
Na, it's a WTF stomp with the crazy-fast vampires in play.

Edit: Also the supernatural team has quiet a few that have their own healing factors and/or can only be hurt by specific attacks.

9w5XrbFIUTc

U mad, Bro?

Read the OP. The mutants know how to kill them.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Placidity
Sure they have keener senses, but that does not automatically mean they'll be able to see someone that can move so fast that he appeared to have teleported.

I disagree.

They'll know exactly where they went specifically because of their keener senses. Rustling clothing, smells, sound of their feet moving, the sound of the wind through their clothes, etc. smile

You've also grouped all of them together as if its a given that their senses are all equal..

Nope, grouped together just because of a threshold. thumb up

Smelling, yes, but that won't do much good.

That's not he only sense they have. I'd say a human in a quiet room could do really well against them if they trained for it. big grin

Placidity

1. Callisto was evidently not faster than the human eye could see. Storm clearly saw her.

2. Storm 'pwned' her by predicting where Callisto would run to and she delivered a premeditated strike which knocked Callisto on her ass.
Had Storm somehow got super duper lucky and randomly struck her arm out and caught one of these Vamps by pure chance, the blow would likely do nothing by break her own arm. She would then proceed to get dismembered.

Placidity
I disagree.

They'll know exactly where they went specifically because of their keener senses. Rustling clothing, smells, sound of their feet moving, the sound of the wind through their clothes, etc. smile

Nope, grouped together just because of a threshold. thumb up

That's not he only sense they have. I'd say a human in a quiet room could do really well against them if they trained for it. big grin

Well, you can have your opinion, but without any feats you can't really make any solid arguments. stick out tongue

Robtard

U mad, Bro?

I'm correct here, so why would i be mad?

And only Hannibal King, Whistler and Buffy had some silver or wooden spikes. They're not surviving all too long here, being basically human and all. Nomak, Blade and probably Van Helsing alone would wreck all three, let alone by vampires they can't see.

Edit: The Gecko bros too, they're basically dead here right away though, considering the vampires they fought were shit.

Rogue Jedi
I'm correct here, so why would i be mad?

And only Hannibal king, Whistler and Buffy had some silver or wooden spikes. They're not surviving all too long here, being basically human and all. Nomak, Blade or van Helsing alone would wreck all three, let alone by vampires they can't see.

You aren't gonna ignore this:

9w5XrbFIUTc

U mad, Bro?

Placidity
Also, since the Vamps are fully aware of the others teams powers, they could avoid any that would be a threat to them (assuming there are any) while using super speed, and just take out all the human durability ones quickly. The Mutants would then be outnumbered.

Robtard
You aren't gonna ignore this:

I didn't. She's still not attacking what she can't see and she's not defending against what she can't see. So also ****ing ugly.

So she goes to shock-wave the twilight wolves, Van Helsing or other, the Anne Rice vamps tear her a new one shortly after. She's also likely not putting anyone on the supernatural team down for good with her waves.

You do keep ignoring the 'faster than the human eye can percieve' speed though.

Edit: What it'sd take her, 5-6 seconds to make that precise gun-breaking attack? She's to ****ing slow, don't even need the Rice vamps to kill her. She's no ace-in-the-hole, bro.

Rogue Jedi
Also, since the Vamps are fully aware of the others teams powers, they could avoid any that would be a threat to them (assuming there are any) while using super speed, and just take out all the human durability ones quickly. The Mutants would then be outnumbered. They aren't starting out toe to toe, dude. Think about how big the Forbidden forest is. This is the battleground.

Arc Light targets the entire forest, minus her mates, knocks the vampires on their asses.

Look at the power here:

TEAM MUTANT (All X Men movie feats apply for each combatant):

Wolverine
Storm
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Iceman
Pyro
Victor Creed
Mystique
Cyclops
John Wraith
Gambit
Agent Zero
Toad
Callisto
ArcLight
Kitty
Psylocke
Juggernaut
Beast

Also on Team Mutant are the following:

Seth and Richie Gecko
Hannibal King
Abigail Whistler
Buffy the Vampire slayer
Ozymandias

Rogue Jedi
I didn't. She's still not attacking what she can't see and she's not defending against what she can't see. So also ****ing ugly.

So she goes to shock-wave the twilight wolves, Van Helsing or other, the Anne Rice vamps tear her a new one shortly after. She's also likely not putting anyone on the supernatural team down for good with her waves.

You do keep ignoring the 'faster than the human eye can percieve' speed though. lulz see, I knew you'd say that.

She was able to target the guns only and leave everything else untouched. Here, she simply targets an area, leaving her mates untouched. She doesn't have to see each Vampire individually, dude. She can do this over and over. Every vampire will be knocked on their ass.

It's simple.

Placidity

Edit: What it'sd take her, 5-6 seconds to make that precise gun-breaking attack? She's to ****ing slow, don't even need the Rice vamps to kill her. She's no ace-in-the-hole, bro.

You forgot to mention those were only plastic guns too. We don't even know the effect of her attack on 'humans', let alone beings with enhanced durability/HF.

Robtard
lulz see, I knew you'd say that.

She was able to target the guns only and leave everything else untouched. Here, she simply targets an area, leaving her mates untouched. She doesn't have to see each Vampire individually, dude. She can do this over and over. Every vampire will be knocked on their ass.

It's simple.

She obviously had to see the guns in order to target them.

You're not following how fast the Rice vampires would be moving, any area she targets and happens to get lucky that the Rice-vamps just happen to be travelling through that spot, they'll have already moved a great distance by the time she does her little clap.

And why are all of team one in one nice area where she could attack them all? Just cos, right.

You're the one that said "they know each others powers"; if you consider her that much of a threat(she isn't), then team one would too and she'd get speed blitz a second after the fight starts. She's also ****ing ugly, so they'd likely just kill her first for that.

It is simple, team two is outclassed; by a large margin.

Rogue Jedi

You do keep ignoring the 'faster than the human eye can percieve' speed though.

Edit: What it'sd take her, 5-6 seconds to make that precise gun-breaking attack? She's to ****ing slow, don't even need the Rice vamps to kill her. She's no ace-in-the-hole, bro. With Storm summoning big ass tornadoes and ArcLight's shock wave attack, the vampires are gonna have their hands full trying to get close to the mutants.

Hell, Cyke can simply remove his visor and do a 360 degree scan, blasting them all into oblivion.

Add on Cain barreling around like a runaway Mack truck, Nightcrawler and Wraith TPing around, Rice and Griffin doing the same, Gambit's powers, Zero and his guns, Colossus in metal form, Wolverine, Iceman and Pyro blasting away, and yeah, this is FAR from a curbstomp.

Placidity
A small FYI, Dracula's Brides from Van Helsing can also move faster than the human eye can see.

Rogue Jedi
She obviously had to see the guns in order to target them. So she can see the general area where the vampires are. See how that works? Think outside the box, dude.

You're the one that saidWith Storm summoning big ass tornadoes and ArcLight's shock wave attack, the vampires are gonna have their hands full trying to get close to the mutants.

Hell, Cyke can simply remove his visor and do a 360 degree scan, blasting them all into oblivion.

Add on Cain barreling around like a runaway Mack truck, Nightcrawler and Wraith TPing around, Rice and Griffin doing the same, Gambit's powers, Zero and his guns, Colossus in metal form, Wolverine, Iceman and Pyro blasting away, and yeah, this is FAR from a curbstomp. "they know each others powers"; if you consider her that much of a threat, then team one would too and she'd get speed blitz a second after the fight starts.

Never said that. "General area." ArcLight can cover everything in front of her.

Quite the opposite.

Rogue Jedi
A small FYI, Dracula's Brides from Van Helsing can also move faster than the human eye can see. Indeed. They also fight like idiots. If one grabs Wolvie and tries draining him, he'll decap them.

Placidity
Indeed. They also fight like idiots. If one grabs Wolvie and tries draining him, he'll decap them.

Each team knows about the other, why then would they grab Wolverine knowing they can't kill him, he has a strong healing factor and will likely decapitate them?

Answer: they wouldn't.

Everyone on Team One has various levels of enhanced durability and accelerated healing.

Team Two has many fragile members (coincidently the ones with powers which are apparently a threat) with only human durability. Team One will take all of them down first.

Rogue Jedi
Here, Storm and Callisto catfight:

IL6m-zow5HU&feature=related

Yes, look at how fast Callisto moves at :18. Every bit as fast as a Rice Vamp.

And Storm? Look at the start of the vid. Storm'll elevate far out of the Vampires reach, summoning tornadoes and razing the entire forest with lightning.

Robtard
With Storm summoning big ass tornadoes and ArcLight's shock wave attack, the vampires are gonna have their hands full trying to get close to the mutants.

Add on Cain barreling around like a runaway Mack truck, Nightcrawler and Wraith TPing around, Rice and Griffin doing the same, Gambit's powers, Zero and his guns, Colossus in metal form, Wolverine, Iceman and Pyro blasting away, and yeah, this is FAR from a curbstomp.

Now Storm, there's a threat and she'd be gunned for first. Blade hitting her from the cover of trees, probably the best best. That or the flying vampires.

But they're fighting in a dense forest as per the OP, Storm starts making tornadoes everywhere, she'd be an equal threat to her team.

In a dense forest Cyclops is going to see everyone, let alone the speedsters? No.

Juggernaut is easily avoided. Nightcrawler is a total badass, but he doesn't have the attacks needed to take anyone down, unless he starts to teleport them into the air, which might slow some of them down, as many can heal. Rice and Griffin are here now? The ****?

Na, having opponents that move so fast makes it a clear curbstomp whole getting corn-holed. Team 2 has no chance, unless team 1 has to kill everyone to win. So it's either a loss for team two or they end up with a couple guns being pinned down and repeatedly raped in the ass.

Rogue Jedi
Each team knows about the other, why then would they grab Wolverine knowing they can't kill him, he has a strong healing factor and will likely decapitate them?

Answer: they wouldn't. I know, I was kidding about how stupid the brides were.

And everyone on team two (almost), has powers that trump this.

Team two has members with absurd powers that'll **** the vampires up and good.

Storm, dude.

Placidity

*vid*

Thats why Storm was able to see her right?

Yea, good luck with that one.

And Storm? Look at the start of the vid. Storm'll elevate far out of the Vampires reach, summoning tornadoes and razing the entire forest with lightning.

'Far out of reach'?

Dracula's Brides and Nina Harker, that makes Four.

Nina goes into bat form and rips the flesh from her bones.

Also, why did you make this thread if you were just going to go with the 'Storm makes tornadoes in half a second and kills everyone' thing again?

Robtard
So she can see the general area where the vampires are. See how that works? Think outside the box, dude.

You're the one that saidWith Storm summoning big ass tornadoes and ArcLight's shock wave attack, the vampires are gonna have their hands full trying to get close to the mutants.

Never said that. "General area." ArcLight can cover everything in front of her.

Quite the opposite.

(since you edited)

It's a dense forest, she's not seeing shit and I don't think she can target the vast area of a forest.

I did? No. I said that while the mutants are busy fighting the super-maturals they can actually see, the ones that move so fast will be tearing them apart at leisure.

Great, which wouldn't be all of team 1 grouped together.

So team 1 is greatly outclassed? No, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Now Storm, there's a threat and she'd be gunned for first. Blade hitting her from the cover of trees, probably the best best. That or the flying vampires. lulz nah, she'll be airborne and well on her way creating death from above before they're eve close to her.

Ah, and here we go. She is extremely precise in aiming her attacks, dude.

Put Cyke out front and let him blast away. He'll still be far away enough so that he is able to blast for a while before a vamp gets close to him.

Juggernaut will be, at the least, a distaction. NC? Same.

Bullshit. Storm and Cyke solo.

Robtard

We can litterally see Callisto move; Storm saw her move. It's not even close to 'faster than the eye can perceive' speeds.

Why is this still being debated?

Placidity
Also, regarding Arclight:

"Arclight can generate shockwaves of concussive force. In the film, she is able to use different frequencies to target specific materials."

So no, she can't discriminate between friend and foe.

Rogue Jedi
(since you edited) Edited how?

She can hover high above the forest and level the place.

Tornadoes, dude. Vamps flung about.

Mhm, afraid they are.

Rogue Jedi
Also, regarding Arclight:

"Arclight can generate shockwaves of concussive force. In the film, she is able to use different frequencies to target specific materials."

So no, she can't discriminate between friend and foe.

What was SHOWN in the movie trumps that. She was able to target the weapons only and leave all else untouched.

Nice try.

Robtard
lulz nah, she'll be airborne and well on her way creating death from above before they're eve close to her.

Ah, and here we go. She is extremely precise in aiming her attacks, dude.

Put Cyke out front and let him blast away. He'll still be far away enough so that he is able to blast for a while before a vamp gets close to him.

Juggernaut will be, at the least, a distaction. NC? Same.

Team 1 not only has guns, they have several flyers, dude.

Storm is, but she has to see her opponents first, ya.

So Cyclops is just goign to being firing wildly into the forest, hoping to hit someone? He's not that stupid.

Juggernaut is almost worthless here, all of team one can avoid him. Nightcrawler is awesome, his ability to kill the supernaturals isn't.

Two people can't "solo", it's like saying 'the lone rangers." But no, they couldn't do it as a duet, you're just trolling now.

Placidity
What was SHOWN in the movie trumps that. She was able to target the weapons only and leave all else untouched.

Nice try.

Yea ok, you're not even trying to make sense right?

How did what was stated contradict the feat you mentioned? Tell me exactly, I'm very curious in how your thought process works.

Rogue Jedi
Yea ok, you're not even trying to make sense right?

How did what was stated contradict the feat you mentioned? Tell me exactly, I'm very curious in how your thought process works. You know the rules here, what she did onscreen is what counts.

Placidity
You know the rules here, what she did onscreen is what counts.

And...!?!?

confused

Rogue Jedi
Team 1 not only has guns, they have several flyers, dude. Mhm, and they are tossed about and blasted out of the sky as Storm does her thing..

She razes the forest, dude. The entire forest.

Morals are off here, dude.

Distractions.

Rice and Griffin can, in fact, drop the vamps with the sharks. Or into a volcano.

It's possible.

Rogue Jedi
And...!?!?

confused And in the movie she was able to target the guns and nothing else. She chose her targets, multiple targets. The humans were untouched.

Robtard
Mhm, and they are tossed about and blasted out of the sky as Storm does her thing..

She razes the forest, dude. The entire forest.

Morals are off here, dude.

Distractions.

Rice and Griffin can, in fact, drop the vamps with the sharks. Or into a volcano.

It's possible.

Storms not targeting everyone at the same time, she tries to push back or electrocute the flyers, Blade, Selene, Raze, Lucien or Helsing go cap-cap-cap in her ass. She would likely be the first target, very powerful yet very easily killed. Team one could just hide in the forest the dense forest until she comes down too. This "dense forest" setting, it's not helping team 2 at all.

She's not shown the ability to do that.

It's not a morals issue, it's being stupid when he's shown not to be. The hell is up with you?

Since when are the Jumper crew here? They're not listed in the OP. This is you trying to force the outcome you wish. Lame. They're also not hitting the Rice Vamps, so it's irrelevant.

No, it isn't possible, a team of two can't "solo". Solo = one. They also can't do it together.

Placidity
And in the movie she was able to target the guns and nothing else. She chose her targets, multiple targets. The humans were untouched.

Explain how this contradicts what I posted.

Rogue Jedi
Storms not targeting everyone at the same time, she tries to push back or electrocute the flyers, Blade, Selene, Raze, Lucien or Helsing go cap-cap-cap in her ass.Uh, read the OP, dude......Raze, Lucian and Helsing have no guns.

How they gonna kill her when she is in the clouds, summoning tornadoes and lightning?

Wetaher is at her mercy, dude. She can do what she wants with it.

He did it in a sense in Origins. If it's what needs to be done, he'll do it.

Page one, post four. In complete accordance with MVF rules.

I'm not trying to force anything, I'm only leaning slightly towards the mutants at this point.

Yes, they can,. Team one cannot compete with their powers.

Placidity
The hell is up with you?

Yes I'm wondering the same thing after some of the things he's said.

Are you on crack RJ?

Rogue Jedi
Explain how this contradicts what I posted. I thought you were assuming that she cannot target as I claim she can.

Placidity
I thought you were assuming that she cannot target as I claim she can.

Her powers are to use specific frequencies to target different materials, e.g. in the movie plastic, or whatever else.

Do you still not see why she can't discriminate an enemy or friend with her attack?

Placidity

No, it isn't possible, a team of two can't "solo". Solo = one. They also can't do it together.

Really?

laughing

Robtard
Uh, read the OP, dude......Raze, Lucian and Helsing have no guns.

How they gonna kill her when she is in the clouds, summoning tornadoes and lightning?

Wetaher is at her mercy, dude. She can do what she wants with it.

He did it in a sense in Origins. If it's what needs to be done, he'll do it.

Page one, post four. In complete accordance with MVF rules.

I'm not trying to force anything, I'm only leaning slightly towards the mutants at this point.

Thought you said teams had access to what they had, but fair enough, one-shooter is enough; there's still two.

So Storm will be summoning storms in the clouds against people in a dense forest that she can't see. Makes no sense, there are still plenty of flyers to take her out, they she can be ignored till the end.

Though you were talking about Arclight, again, she's not destroying an entire forest which would include her own team, and taking on several flyers. I think Max can fly too, so another flyer possibly added. Storm's ****ed.

Again, firing blindly into a forest and hoping to hit isn't "morals", it's him giving away his position to a team that is exceptionally capable of stalking. It's stupid can Cyclops isn't some moron.

So what I said, you made the OP; when it was clear right away that team 2 can't win, you amended in more players in an attempt to turn the outcome to your favor. Lame. Doesn't matter, Rice vampires, Max and possibly the Dracula girls is too much. Too much speed = death.

Storm had trouble with Callisto and she's not nearly as fast as the vampires noted here. Cyclops, he's getting torn a new one.

You didn't think this out, you didn't factor in the speedsters and you didn't factor in that a dense forest is helpful to vampires and werewolves. It's ok though, shit happens and doing this troll-esque type posting is further lameness. So stop.

dadudemon
Well, you can have your opinion, but without any feats you can't really make any solid arguments. stick out tongue

That's true and we can agree there.

I don't think we can make a solid argument against them, either: their senses can't be counted out. That is a strong tool/asset for them.

I don't think it's complete r@pe and Rice vamps are "softies", unlike the counterfeit Meyer vamps. teehee

Rogue Jedi
Thought you said teams had access to what they had, but fair enough, one-shooter is enough; there's still two. Dumbass. And neither of the two are marksmen. Point and spray.

"Give us some cover, Storm."

*Storm summons a forest wide fog, the vampires cannot see two inches in front of them*

ArcLight doesn't have to "destroy" the forest, dude, get it right. One shockwave and BAM all the vampires are on their ass.

None of the flyers moved at any impressive speeds while flying. One Hurricane force gust and they're sent tumbling.

So have Rice Bowl with him. If the vampires are closing in, they jump away. You know, like apparating.

Dude, stop. I did no such thing. You always do this when I make a good point, you dismiss it with your usual bullshit like you're doing now.

You wanna be a prick about it? K. Read on:

1. Griffin jumps a nuke back and levels the forest.

Or......... *drumroll please*

2. Abigail and Hannibal release the vampire killing virus in the forest. BOOM, whacha think about that? {i]Days prep, dude. Vampires all dead, that leaves the Lycans.

Next?

In the end she won.

And no, he side teleports away when in danger. yes

Riiiiight. I, the one who argued their speed in many threads, forgot it here.

Pull your head outta your ass, dude, you know your accusations are bullshit.

Robtard
Now you're just being an angry tool. You in fact did bring in two others AFTER it was shown team 2 has no chance and you still can't accept they lose, even with extra help. Speed wins here, that all just about all of team two having healing factors and/or special defences on what hurts them. Clear stomp.

Yeah, not all the vampires here are the same; that virus won't affect the ones that aren't from Draco's line. EG Blade vamps can't stand the sun, others here can. Blade vamps can't move so fast they seem to teleport, others here can, Blade vamps can't transform into bat-like creatures or a swarm of bars etc. Apples to oranges. So the virus kills no one on team 1.

Bring in a nuke, the hell. Where does one get a nuke? Does Griffin have a jump-spot where nukes are located? Where does one get the access code for that nuke? DOes griffin know how to properly arm a nuke? Silly argument, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Now you're just being an angry tool. You in fact did bring in two others AFTER it was shown team 2 has no chance and you still can't accept they lose, even with extra help. Speed wins here. Angry? haermm It was 4 posts in, dude. Nothing was proven.

How they gonna kill Colossus? Or Wolvie? Or Victor? How they gonna catch the teleporters? How are they even gonna get close to Storm as she summons a damn hurricane?

They can't.

Team two wins.

Worth a shot.

Hey, didn't stop you from using it in the pathetic Van Damme/Hogwarts thread, did it? laughing

Rogue Jedi
Look at the way Storm tosses Toad around with her wind attack:

91Dyav1qHt0&feature=related

Yeah, if she elevates and lets loose, no vampire is getting anywhere near her.

Robtard
Angry? haermm It was 4 posts in, dude. Nothing was proven.

How they gonna kill Colossus? Or Wolvie? Or Victor? How they gonna catch the teleporters? How are they even gonna get close to Storm as she summons a damn hurricane?

They can't.

Team two wins.

Worth a shot.

Hey, didn't stop you from using it in the pathetic Van Damme/Hogwarts thread, did it? laughing

Yes. Correct, it only took four post to show team 1 with their many speedsters pull a victory.

Already covered. Only thing team 2 has is a few bricks. The rest can be taken care of with speed and overwhelming numbers once the easy softies are torn apart.

So a few on team 2 are left alive simply because they can't be killed and team 2 somehow wins? Sounds kinda lame, don't you think.

If doing nothing is worth a shot, sure.

That thread was an obvious joke thread.

This is getting really lame.

Rogue Jedi
Yes. Correct, it only took four post to show team 1 with their many speedsters pull a victory. haermm Nah, you proved shit. I know you like thinking and saying that, but no, you proved shit.

Dodge.

They aren't killing Wolvie.

They aren't killing Creed.

They aren't catching the teleporters.

They aren't getting near Storm as she summons hurricane force winds.

Not-gonna-happen.

Next?

Can't put 'em down, can't win.

Team two wins.

the ninjak
Vampires score a mutant army to their ranks.
The vampires kick their asses.

Rogue Jedi
Gotta wonder how Wolvie and Creed would react if bitten. I mean yeah, they'd heal, but turn?

dadudemon
Gotta wonder how Wolvie and Creed would react if bitten. I mean yeah, they'd heal, but turn?

I don't think anything would happen: their super immunities would prevent the venom or virus from doing jack.

Rogue Jedi
Guess that solves that. Mutants win.

Robtard
Fail.

Not all the vampires/wolves are virus/disease orientated, some are magical/cursed. Van Helsing is a curse; don't think healing-factors have shown to overcome supernatural afflictions. Max could be too, he has magical abilities. IWTV, I forget, have to look.

(repeat)Creed isn't unkillable though, he can he torn to pieces, beheaded and burned. Wolverine, Colossus and possibly Juugenaut are the unknowns. But could they be turned since we're dealing with the supernatural? Arguable.

Love how you insist that team 1 loses cos you added some nigh-impossible to kill peeps to team 2, but then ignore that team 1 has the same going for them; more of them too boot.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, a bites a bite. Ripped apart is ripped apart. The vampires aren't ripping apart adamantium, and they aren't biting through steel.

And they aren't catching the teleporters. Teleporting>>>>Vampire speed.

Robtard
Dude, a bites a bite. Ripped apart is ripped apart. The vampires aren't ripping apart adamantium, and they aren't biting through steel.

And they aren't catching the teleporters. Teleporting>>>>Vampire speed.

Yeah, no.

As I said, Wolverine is somewhat of an unknown, but some of the afflictions aren't diseases/viruses, they're supernatural. His healing-factor isn't healing that, he's shown to heal phyical injuries and fight off drugs.

Twilight wolves have teeth that can tear apart Twilight vamps, which are supposed to be tougher than shit. Might be an end for Colossus here, do stress might.

IWTV move at speeds that make then appear to teleport, so it's possible. Nightcrawler would be the hardest to catch. The Jumper-boys, humans were able to tag them, so super-duper fast vampires certainly can.

So in the end, it's a few mutants left that are neither too hard to kill and somehow team 1 just loses? Seems a bit bullshit, no? If anything in a thread like this where you have some 'unkillables', seems that the team with the most surviving would win. Which would be team 1, far faster guys, they all have some form of healing-factor and/or special resistances.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, no.

As I said, Wolverine is somewhat of an unknown, but some of the afflictions aren't diseases/viruses, they're supernatural. His healing-factor isn't healing that, he's shown to heal phyical injuries and fight off drugs. Wow, man....Vampires and Lycans are turned because of Vampire blood/venom mixing with their bloodstream. There's nothing supernatural about it. It's a virus that invades their body, a virus that humans, with a human immune system, cannot stave off.

What you're saying, it's like Wolvie would fall victim to herpes.

The Twiwolves get close enough to him, he'll WTF crush them, man.

It's possible, yes, highly unlikely though. Griffin is a faster Jumper. Think about who tagged the Jumpers, and how.

Nah, too many mutant powers to deal with.

Placidity
Wow, man....Vampires and Lycans are turned because of Vampire blood/venom mixing with their bloodstream. There's nothing supernatural about it. It's a virus that invades their body, a virus that humans, with a human immune system, cannot stave off.

Some have supernatural origins, some don't. Whats so hard to understand about that?

Rogue Jedi
Some have supernatural origins, some don't. Whats so hard to understand about that? Hey, question.....How are they created onscreen, the vampires and lycans listed here?

dadudemon
Fail.

You're correct: Akasha created vamps get a portion of Amel's soul which makes them unnatural vampires. I forgot about those. I was only thinking of Underworld and Twilight.

the ninjak

Film Logan and Sabs HF<<<<<Comics they will turn long enough for orders to be given.

Mutants don't stand a chance in this fight.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Film Logan and Sabs HF<<<<<Comics they will turn long enough for orders to be given.

Mutants don't stand a chance in this fight.

Afraid that's bullshit. Saying that Wolvie and Creed would be turned is saying the following:

1. That they'd contract anemia if injected with the blood of a human who has anemia.

2. That they would catch the flu from a human.

3. That they would die from a venomous snake bite.

He wouldn't fall victim to these, nor would he fall victim to things like the T Virus, the Rage Virus, the "I am Legend" virus. His immune system is too strong. His white blood cells would recognize these as a threat and counteract them.

Rogue Jedi
You're correct: Akasha created vamps get a portion of Amel's soul which makes them unnatural vampires. I forgot about those. I was only thinking of Underworld and Twilight. True, but think about this:

How does a RiceVamp turn another? Their victim is turned into a vampire by drawing out nearly all of his blood and then allowing him to drink nearly all of theirs.

Now....Do you REALLY think Wolvie and Creed are going to:

1. Be bitten by a vampire.

2. Be drained of all their blood.

3. Be forced to drink from their attacker?

It takes a while for a RiceVamp to drain their victims. They lust stay latched onto their victims until the job is done. Wolvie and Creed are gonna be fighting back. Claws and bag lady nails are gonna tear the RiceVamps a new one. Adamantium is gonna decap any vampire.

So yeah, a RiceVamp trying to turn Logan or Creed? Fail.

Robtard
Wow, man....Vampires and Lycans are turned because of Vampire blood/venom mixing with their bloodstream. There's nothing supernatural about it. It's a virus that invades their body, a virus that humans, with a human immune system, cannot stave off.

What you're saying, it's like Wolvie would fall victim to herpes.

The Twiwolves get close enough to him, he'll WTF crush them, man.

It's possible, yes, highly unlikely though. Griffin is a faster Jumper. Think about who tagged the Jumpers, and how.

Nah, too many mutant powers to deal with.

Yeah, no again. Some are virus and some are supernatural. Just going to have to accept this.

Except herpes is a virus and we're discussing something more like magic.

Colossus didn't show all that much strength considering who's he supposed to be; it took a Twilight vampire with their very high level of strength to hurt the wolves. So while they're lame as is all Twilight, those wolves aren't pansies; there's also six of them fightning as a unit.

IWTV vamps have to physically move to get from point A to point B and they do it so fast it appears that they teleported, seems they are indeed faster than those that recreate the same speed yet actually teleport. NC is the fastest of the TPers. Though including the Jumper twins after the fact is still lame. Seems you think that without the Jumper twins team 2 didn't have a chance, ergo the addition.

No, not really. Speed, special resistances and mass healing favors team 1 by a large margin.

marwash22
Storm solos via lightning/wind spammage.

marwash22
I did not include Magneto because he is useless here. i dunno how you came to that conclusion. His inclusion would have made this a raping.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, no again. Some are virus and some are supernatural. Just going to have to accept this.

Except herpes is a virus and we're discussing something more like magic.

Colossus didn't show all that much strength considering who's he supposed to be; it took a Twilight vampire with their very high level of strength to hurt the wolves. So while they're lame as is all Twilight, those wolves aren't pansies; there's also six of them fightning as a unit.

IWTV vamps have to physically move to get from point A to point B and they do it so fast it appears that they teleported, seems they are indeed faster than those that recreate the same speed yet actually teleport. NC is the fastest of the TPers. Though including the Jumper twins after the fact is still lame. Seems you think that without the Jumper twins team 2 didn't have a chance, ergo the addition.

No, not really. Speed, special resistances and mass healing favors team 1 by a large margin.

True, but think about this:

How does a RiceVamp turn another? Their victim is turned into a vampire by drawing out nearly all of his blood and then allowing him to drink nearly all of theirs.

Now....Do you REALLY think Wolvie and Creed are going to:

1. Be bitten by a vampire.

2. Be drained of all their blood.

3. Be forced to drink from their attacker?

It takes a while for a RiceVamp to drain their victims. They lust stay latched onto their victims until the job is done. Wolvie and Creed are gonna be fighting back. Claws and bag lady nails are gonna tear the RiceVamps a new one. Adamantium is gonna decap any vampire.

So yeah, a RiceVamp trying to turn Logan or Creed? Fail.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
i dunno how you came to that conclusion. His inclusion would have made this a raping. The only thing he could do really is take away their guns.

And yes, Storm rapes here.

marwash22
I find it hard to believe that there's absolutely no metal in the castle or in the ground where the battle is set.

He can also take away all the metal weapons from his opponents, reshape them, take to the sky and proceed impale everyone who isn't on his side. Also, if all else fails, Wolverine has a metal skeleton and Colossus is covered head-to-toe in the stuff.

all that's irrelevant though... no one on the vamp side can contend with Storm's power-set.

Rogue Jedi
Well, then the mutants win gimped.

Robtard
Creed doesn't have to be turned, as I said, he can be beheaded and torn apart. Wolverine would be left for last, as per the OP, both sides know about each other.

And no, Storm doesn't "solo", she's powerful but soft, one hit could kill her and she can't lightning what she can't see.

How are the mutants being "gimped" now?

Rogue Jedi
Because I left out Xavier and Magneto. That's a major gimp. Plus Jean Grey, that's three gimps. But then again I left out Akasha, so that's -1 gimp, back to 2. But then I left out the Pool, so that's +1 gimp, back to 3.

You wanna include Akasha and the others? Be my guest, makes it even more of a stomp.

Once Storm elevates into the clouds, no one gets near her. Hurricane force winds, dude. The vamp flyers will be sent tumbling end over end.

If we include Xavier, Jean Grey/DP, Magneto and the Pool on the mutants side then Akasha and whoever on the vamps side, then one of two things happens:

1. Xavier's mind powers instantly freeze all the vampire, mind raping them.

2. Akasha fries the mutants with a mere thought.

So, both sides, at full strength, all members included, it's either vampire rape or mutant rape.

marwash22
She doesn't need to see them, to hit them. She'll be in the air spamming twisters... the vamp crew can't leave the battlefield, so their speed is irrelevant because it does not counter twisters and lighting spammage.

So yeah, Storm solos 'cause no one will be able to attack her.

Rogue Jedi
She doesn't need to see them, to hit them. She'll be in the air spamming twisters... the vamp crew can't leave the battlefield, so their speed is irrelevant because it does not counter twisters and lighting spammage.

So yeah, Storm solos 'cause no one will be able to attack her. This is what I am saying. Plus she's got awesome ****.

Robtard
Because I left out Xavier and Magneto. That's a major gimp.

You created the thread and you picked the combatants, dumbass.

You then went on to add (non mutant)combatants to team 2, when you saw they had no chance as it was.

Robtard

So yeah, Storm solos 'cause no one will be able to attack her.

It's a large forested area, she's not spamming and hoping to hit people she can't see without putting her own team (who would certainly get killed by her powers) at risk. So no, she's not spamming everywhere and destroying an entire forest and castle.

There are several fliers (8) and a few guns(3), she's not lasting long and taking everyone out before she gets hit by someone.

marwash22
lolwut?!

O4ZMZFHjR9Y

Her Teammates are irrelevant. She can tell them to stay behind her while she unleashes that crap in the video. No amount of speed is gonna keep the vamp team from getting tossed around by tornadoes. As for the few that can fly... so what? How are they gonna get near her?

Rogue Jedi
lolwut?!

O4ZMZFHjR9Y

Her Teammates are irrelevant. She can tell them to stay behind her while she unleashes that crap in the video. No amount of speed is gonna keep the vamp team from getting tossed around by tornadoes. As for the few that can fly... so what? How are they gonna get near her? Wheeeee!!!!! Wheeeeee!!!!! WheeWheeWheeeeeeee!!!!!

You created the thread and you picked the combatants, dumbass.

You then went on to add (non mutant)combatants to team 2, when you saw they had no chance as it was. haermm I did no such thing.

Robtard
lolwut?!

O4ZMZFHjR9Y

Her Teammates are irrelevant. She can tell them to stay behind her while she unleashes that crap in the video. No amount of speed is gonna keep the vamp team from getting tossed around by tornadoes. As for the few that can fly... so what? How are they gonna get near her?

Did you pay attention when you watched the video? Took her close to 15 seconds to even start the first twister.

Notice how those jets who are a hell of a lot bigger where dancing around the tornadoes for a bit? Smaller targets could too and one could get to her.

And there are peeps on team 1 who could be out of the area she's spamming/guessing team 1 is in seconds and in the area where it's safe (where her team is) and just start ripping apart her team mates.

Robtard

haermm I did no such thing.

Yes, you in fact did create the thread/picked the combatantsd and you added more peeps to team 2 after the fact.

Now you're just trolling and it's your own thread. This is why people have said they hate debating in here with you. Eat a dick.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, you in fact did create the thread/picked the combatantsd and you added more peeps to team 2 after the fact.

Now you're just trolling and it's your own thread. This is why people have said they hate debating in here with you. Eat a dick.

haermm lulz infinity, dude. I broke no MVF rules. You always get mad when you pick a side and are proven wrong. Every time.

Take away the jumpers. Take away all the mutants except for Storm. She solos. yes Itso facto.

End of story.

Robtard
Now I'm mad? Further trolling; eat another dick. Ah, so you added those two "just cos" right, even though somehow you thought Storm solos. Makes perfect sense.

Listen, I know Berry is ****ing hot, but that isn't grounds to base your argument on.

Rogue Jedi
Now I'm mad? Further trolling. Ah, so you added those two "just cos" right, even though somehow you thought Storm solos. Right.

Listen, I know Berry is ****ing hot, but no.

I added them as an afterthought, man. I wanted to add 2 for leaving out Xavier and Magneto, so the jumpers came to mind. Just like you to think the worst of me.

She elevates into the clouds. She summons hurricane force winds to protect herself from any of the flyers. She razes the forest and battlefield with lightning. Over and over and over again.

There is no counter for this.

Robtard
I added them as an afterthought, man. I wanted to add 2 for leaving out Xavier and Magneto, so the jumpers came to mind. Just like you to think the worst of me.

She elevates into the clouds. She summons hurricane force winds to protect herself from any of the flyers. She razes the forest and battlefield with lightning. Over and over and over again.

There is no counter for this.

If Storm can solo, why would you want to add more? Exactly.

She's up in the clouds now? LoLz, hope she brought some warm clothes. She's not seeing her opponents in the dark under the cover of a forest; not even the ones that can't move so fast they're invisible. Being a large forest they can go around to where her teammates have now been now delegated to hiding like cowards (which is funny) and they can fight those cowards there.

After the supernaturals are done ripping apart the rest of her team while Storm is flying in the clouds and doing this and that to the forest, they can then hide the castle and take shots at her. They can even convert guys like Cyclops to help shoot her ass out of the sky.

The counter is not being a silly Halle Berry fanboy. There's likely only one mutant who could solo; that's Xaveir, if his powers work on the minds of the undead that is.

Rogue Jedi
If Storm can solo, why would you want to add more? Exactly.

She's up in the clouds now? LoLz, hope she brought some warm clothes. She's not seeing her opponents in the dark under the cover of a forest; not even the ones that can't move so fast they're invisible. Being a large forest they can go around to where her teammates have now been now delegated to hiding like cowards (which is funny) and they can fight those cowards there.

After the supernaturals are done ripping apart the rest of her team while Storm is flying in the clouds and doing this and that to the forest, they can then hide the castle and take shots at her. They can even convert guys like Cyclops to help shoot her ass out of the sky.

The counter is not being a silly Halle Berry fanboy. There's likely only one mutant who could solo; that's Xaveir, if his powers work on the minds of the undead that is.

K.

If you say so.

Robtard
K.

Storm solos.

Rogue Jedi
I would definitely solo her vagina.

the ninjak
Storm rocks.

It's why I give her better standing in the Mutants VS Spiderteam thread.

Rogue Jedi
Yes. She does.

0mega Spawn
storm just gonna cause a hurricane? laughing
most of team 1 would survive a hurricane
while most of team 2 wouldn't laughing
but im guess the fight starts like 2 cities apart
thnks to trolls who shall not be named shifty

0mega Spawn
Max can teleport, fly, is pyrokenetic, and shapeshift, this is overkill XD

Rogue Jedi
No, he can't teleport. Already covered the flying part, read the thread.

0mega Spawn
No, he can't teleport. Already covered the flying part, read the thread.
UX8ofRNyRfM&feature=related

0mega Spawn
CtcPljtiku0&feature=related

flys @ 7:20

0mega Spawn
sorry about the language they were the only organized vids

Rogue Jedi
That's not teleporting, dude. I thought it was ages ago in another thread with Max, but it was pointed out to me (by Placidity I think) that he merely moves so fast it appears to be porting. Same as the RiceVamps do.

0mega Spawn
thats teleporting kid...
he would need to open thats door if he was moving fast laughing

0mega Spawn
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing most of the people on team 2 dont even have a HF thus
they're already vampires
1 bite = done deal

team 1 due to severe outnumbering, and team 2's lack of HF's
fail thread/stomp

Rogue Jedi
Severe outnumbering? Can you even count?

K, if he was teleporting, why'd he need a driver and a car? Why didn't he simply teleport everywhere he needed to go?

Answer: He's not a teleporter. He moves so fast he can't be seen, that's all.

Team 1, they can't kill Wolvie, nor change him. They cannot catch the teleporters. They cannot harm Colossus. Storm elevates into the clouds, creates hurricane force winds to protect herself from the flying vampires, and razes the battleground with lightning.

Done deal.

0mega Spawn
LMAO not his driver his daytime protection

also if he can run so fast you cant see him why does he ne a driver laughing also fly

can you read dude? no joking

most of team 2 lack HF's = vulnerable to vampires bites
get where im going

its vampires & werewolves vs everybody on team 2 vulnerable to becoming vampires laughing

vs ppl on team 2 with HF's

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
LMAO not his driver his daytime protection He also drove Max where he needed to go. if Max could teleport whereever he wanted, he would have.

Why'd Max arrive on a ship? Why didn't he just teleport?

I sure can. Reading you like an open book.

Takes a while for a person to be turned, the battle will be over in minutes.

OK, you choose ignorance.

Not all of the vampires have Wolvie type regen. In fact, most don't.

How they gonna kill Logan or Colossus? How they gonna catch the teleporters? How they gonna get close to Storm? They can't, on all counts.

Therefore Team Mutant wins.

0mega Spawn
wow why didn't Max just run or fly where ever he needed to go?
answer - its a phucking movie thats why

battle gonna take minutes? WTF laughing you must have purposely tried to creat a spite thread huh?

what do you mean i choose ignorance? people on team 2 without HF's cant be turned now?

How they gonna kill Logan or Colossus? How they gonna catch the teleporters? How they gonna get close to Storm? They can't, on all counts.

so this is just a troll thread if they have no chance at all according to the OP WTF

you need to get off these forums with your childish BS
just like rob said people hate the mvf because you kid

Rogue Jedi
wow why didn't Max just run or fly where ever he needed to go?
answer - its a phucking movie thats why Exactly, it's a movie, and that's what we go by, what happened onscreen.

The jumpers are teleporters. How did they get where they wanted to go? By teleporting.

End of lesson.

Nah, it was only after I started it that I realized Storm's potential here.

Logan can't. Colossus can't. Creed can't.

Aw, need a tissue?

The OP is an even playing field.

Mutants win. big grin

dadudemon
Max is a spoof character. Lame for including him in the thread.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Oh snap he said it!!!

dadudemon
haermm Oh snap he said it!!!

Suck on that, honkie.

Anyway, I'm sticking with Mutant team.

Edit - Agent Zero, with silver bullets, takes out a few vamps/lycans in the first few seconds.

Rogue Jedi
yes

0mega Spawn
WOW dude im trying to explain this to you Max could teleport by what we saw on screen... he can flys by what we saw on screen...
he said in scene 2 he need a person to watch his coffin during the day time the script had him driving and whatnot, when he could simply fly, teleport, or run

dumbass you showed three ppl who could handle a vampire bite...
THE REST CAN'T do you get what im saying?

& storm flying doing what? max simply flys up to her & bites her
can he not? he can handle lightning considering he wouldn't be grounded laughing and he said he's been burned before so there you go

Robtard
Repeat: Not all the vampires are virus-based, some are supernatural, so that isn't being healed away.

IIRC, Van Helsing's affliction was called a "curse", so that might be supernatural too. Have to look further into it.

Creed can be killed(or turned), behead him and burn. He's not healing from ashes. If necessary, the Lycans can eat his ass.

Wolverine's not healing a supernatural affliction.

That leaves Colossus and Juggernaut,the unknowns as we don't know a whole lot about either going form the films. Colossus is bullet proof; the Twilight-wolves might be able to bite through.

0mega Spawn
laughing the problem with team 2 is their roster consists mostly of ppl who are not match for team 1's roster which consists mostly of virtually indestructable beings

Robtard
laughing the problem with team 2 is their roster consists mostly of ppl who are not match for team 1's roster which consists mostly of virtually indestructable beings

This was pointed out and ignored early on.

0mega Spawn
This was pointed out and ignored early on. knowing "you know who" it'll soon be buried behind pointless posts

Rogue Jedi
This was pointed out and ignored early on. Dude.....

Robtard
Dude.....

where's my car.

Rogue Jedi
WOW dude im trying to explain this to you Max could teleport by what we saw on screen... he can flys by what we saw on screen...
he said in scene 2 he need a person to watch his coffin during the day time the script had him driving and whatnot, when he could simply fly, teleport, or run

He never teleported, man. He was never shown teleporting. He simply moved so fast that it appeared to be teleporting.

If he's a teleporter, why did he have to take a ship to America?

Yeah, thought so.

Wolverine and Creed are gonna regen from a vampire bite. Their immune system will stave off turning.

Colossus being bit? Lulz, dude, they aint biting through steel. If a TwiWolf gets close to him, he'll crush it with one blow.

The vampires have absolutely zero chance of catching Nightcrawler, Wraith, Griffin or Rice.

Storm, well, I already covered that. No way any flying vampire reaches her as she summons hurricane force winds while floating in the clouds, they'll be thrown end over end away from her.

Agent Zero is gonna be a beast here. His agility and speed with his guns, he's gonna take out quite a few vampires.

Again, hurricane force winds. No way in hell he gets close enough.

Repeat: Not all the vampires are virus-based, some are supernatural, so that isn't being healed away. A bite is a bite. The ones that are venomous or virus based, I already covered that. Also covered the RiceVamps bites.

No. It was venomous.

Burned? lulz, dude, how they gonna burn him?

Prove that.

No, it leaves Wolvie and Storm too. Read, it's fun.

Granite is much more brittle than steel, they aren't biting through steel.

laughing the problem with team 2 is their roster consists mostly of ppl who are not match for team 1's roster which consists mostly of virtually indestructable beings Virtually indestructible?

Wow, dude......SO not true.

0mega Spawn
answer this if he runs so fast that he appears to teleports why doesn't he just run everywhere? hah thought so
or why not just fly? hah thought so

i'll get to your other posts as soon as you answer this
answer it or be declared an official troll

Rogue Jedi
answer this if he runs so fast that he appears to teleports why doesn't he just run everywhere? hah thought so
or why not just fly? hah thought so

i'll get to your other posts as soon as you answer this
answer it or be declared an official troll

He moved that fast quite a few times in the movie, only when he had to. He was trying to blend in. As for flying, well, the obvious answer is that he can only fly for so long, or with limited range. Or maybe he could not fly and carry his coffin at the same time? But that makes no sense, because he was shown ripping a man limb from limb.

Teleporting has no range. NC, Wraith, Griffin and Rice can teleport whereever they want, whenever they want.

Rice and Griffin were shown teleporting all over the world. NC was shown teleporting out of a plane, catching Rogue, and then back to the plane. Wraith was shown only a few times and it was all short range, but it's silly to think he couldn't teleport from Egypt to China.

Word to the wise: If you want to continue this debate, stop being such a little prick.

Rogue Jedi
Let's break it down, movie franchise for movie franchise:

The RiceVamps: Supernatural or not, there is a method to turning a mortal into a vampire. The vampire chooses a victim. They drain the victim to near death. They then allow/force the victim to drink from them. Then and only then are they turned into a vampire.

Now, do you really see Wolvie or Creed being turned? Do you really think that they are just gonna stand still as they are being drained, then forced to drink from the vampire?

No.

The Underworld Vamps/Lycans: Venom based. This is shown in Rise of the Lycans. The werewolves raid the village, bite the humans, then the humans turn.

Wolvie and Creed will heal from a werewolf bite, same way they would heal from a rattlesnake bite. Regen>>>>>Venom.

Blade and Nomak: Virus. Wolvie and Creed's regen>>>>>any virus.

The TwiWolves: Same as above.

The Van Helsing Vamps/Lycans: Venom based. Same as above.

Nina Harker: Sam as above.

Maximillian: Dunno, seems venom based.

Blacula: Lulz...."Dracula's soul brutha"

vN2a5zGmBPI

0mega Spawn
laughing funny coming from the guy who cause the MVF to be so much less active than other forums erm

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that you typed and still didn't answer my question why doesn't he just run or fly everywhere rather than having a driver?

what makes you even say he's moving so fast that he appears to be teleporting? other people can distinguish the two but you somehow found a method to distinguish them erm
get the phuck outta here laughing

Max has pyrokinesis
& Marius erm

Placidity

Now, do you really see Wolvie or Creed being turned? Do you really think that they are just gonna stand still as they are being drained, then forced to drink from the vampire?

No.

Yes, and the other Vamps, who don't need the victim to feed on them?

The Underworld Vamps/Lycans: Venom based. This is shown in Rise of the Lycans. The werewolves raid the village, bite the humans, then the humans turn.

Not venom based. Its biological. I agree it probably wouldn't turn Wolvie/Creed.

Wolvie and Creed will heal from a werewolf bite, same way they would heal from a rattlesnake bite. Regen>>>>>Venom.

Blade and Nomak: Virus. Wolvie and Creed's regen>>>>>any virus.

Ok, who cares?

The TwiWolves: Same as above.

Same as what?

The Van Helsing Vamps/Lycans: Venom based. Same as above.

Nina Harker: Sam as above.

Maximillian: Dunno, seems venom based.

No, no and no.

Wolvie and Creed ain't doing shit. Creed can get his head ripped off and Wolvie can just stand around growling and slashing at the air since he can't touch most of the Vamps.

Both teams are aware of each other's powers, the Vamps will avoid Wolvie cause they know that A) He can't touch them, B) no point bothering with him until all the other mutants are down. I already said this before, but I guess you like to keep ignoring points you can't respond to.

You keep making arguments for cases that don't amount to anything even if you were right, which you're aren't.

Robtard
A bite is a bite. The ones that are venomous or virus based, I already covered that. Also covered the RiceVamps bites.

No. It was venomous.

Burned? lulz, dude, how they gonna burn him?

Prove that.

No, it leaves Wolvie and Storm too. Read, it's fun.

Granite is much more brittle than steel, they aren't biting through steel.

In terms of damage, maybe a "bite is a bite", but I'd assume the Lycans and other werewolves probably have stronger bites than the vampires. In terms of how people are turned, no, not all are the same. Some are viral and some are supernatural, this is just how the characters are, going to have to accept it. You didn't cover the IWTV vamps, it's supernatural.

I recall it being said "you have the curse" or "you're cursed" after VH was bitten. As I said, I'd have to watch it again. I'm not certain either way.

Yes burned. Blade has fire if iirc and Maximillion can produce a magical flame. They're also in a forest, so there's plenty of wood to start a fire after they've killed or turned the vast majority of team 2. BURNED. But turning Creed would be more senisble than killing, he'd make a kick-ass supernatural vampire.

LoLz. Prove that Wolverine's healing factor can't heal from something that's more akin to magic? Other way around dude. You need to prove he could, as he's only shown the ability to heal physical damage, being burned and counter the effects of drugs. None are which are supernatural in origin. You're reaching.

Storm is toast. The speedsters take her out, likley Max, as he's appearing to be the most bad-ass of the vampires with his teleporting.

Fair enough, as I said, it leaves two guys who are "unknown". Juggernaut and Colossus. Was Colossus named as being covered in "steel" though? Pretty sure the comic he's doesn't turn into actual steel, he's far tougher than that. I think it's 'unknown' as far as the film is concerned. He's bullet proof, so are the Twilight vampires though.

So you have two unknowns versus a bunch that would survive the fight due to their powers and you just decide "team 2 wins!" As I said before pages ago, kind of lame, don't you think?

Rogue Jedi
Yes, and the other Vamps, who don't need the victim to feed on them? Not sure if the other franchises required the victim to feed n the host. I know Louis had to feed on Lestat after turning.

When Selene gave Michael vampire powers, he didn't feed on her.

It's bullshit, vampire franchises differ greatly.

And they'd heal from it.

You do, obviously.

As the one....above....

I was just proving that Wolvie cannot be killed by a vampire. Creed can be killed by them, but not turned. This is all I was saying. Eventually a vampire/s will have to grab Wolvie in a vain attempt to kill him. When they do, they'll be decapped.

And unless they kill every single mutant, they don't win.

The vampires aren't catching the teleporters, not a chance in hell. And they are getting nowhere near Storm.

How do the vampires reach Storm? Or catch the teleporters? Or kill Wolverine? Or kill Colossus?

They can't. Therefore they can't win.

Rogue Jedi
laughing funny coming from the guy who cause the MVF to be so much less active than other forums erm Take a look at the threads with the most replies, dude. Mine are up there. If not for my posts and threads, this forum would be a ghost town. We get plenty of traffic as it is.

I answered perfectly, you just aren't getting it.

See above. Teleporters do not take ships across the world.

Yeah, but he can turn others by feeding on them.

Max was shown making a small fire in his hand. I thought the same as you once, but Rob corrected me.

Robtard

How do the vampires reach Storm? Or catch the teleporters? Or kill Wolverine? Or kill Colossus?

If you actually believe this, then you made a spite thread. Should end there.

But on the flip-side, how do the mutants kill supernaturals that move to fast they're invisible? Or Max's teleporting and/or moving s fast he appears invisible? They can't. Therefore they can't win. See, works both ways.

dadudemon
laughing funny coming from the guy who cause the MVF to be so much less active than other forums erm

Well...

When RJ was banned, traffic did decrease, but not significantly. The MVF still kicked.

That means two things:

1. RJ is a catalyst for conversation in the MVF making him an important member of the MVF (Another example: Robtard could be considered to be similar in that regard, but less so than RJ.)

2. You are wrong.

Continue on, though.

Repeat: Not all the vampires are virus-based, some are supernatural, so that isn't being healed away.

Here's the problem, and it was addressed already: in order to turn the healers, they'd have to drain the blood of the healers completely, then put a large portion of their blood into the healer. That's not really happening.

IIRC, Van Helsing's affliction was called a "curse", so that might be supernatural too. Have to look further into it.

Having to pay bills is also a curse. Do you see what point I'm making or do I need to expand?

If necessary, the Lycans can eat his ass.

crylaugh laughing hysterical crylaugh

Robtard
Well...

When RJ was banned, traffic did decrease, but not significantly. The MVF still kicked.

That means two things:

1. RJ is a catalyst for conversation in the MVF making him an important member of the MVF (Another example: Robtard could be considered to be similar in that regard, but less so than RJ.)

2. You are wrong.

Continue on, though.

Robtard is not a less important member of the MVF, how dare you.

Robtard is like RJ, a trolling denizen of the MVF, but he's far less of a clown-shoe when it comes to debating points. Probably 15%-20% less

dadudemon
Probably 15%-20% less

laughing

The difference is: you don't incite as much anger.

Robtard
laughing

The difference is: you don't incite as much anger.

Reason:

dadudemon
Reason:

I edited my post on the previous page, *****, read it. mad

Placidity

Is that how it works?

Ok, the Vampire team just runs/fly away at the start.

Then they win cause the mutants won't be able to reach/catch them.

Rogue Jedi
Is that how it works?

Ok, the Vampire team just runs/fly away at the start.

Then they win cause the mutants won't be able to reach/catch them. Nope. If they leave the battlefield, that's a loss.

Placidity
Nope. If they leave the battlefield, that's a loss.

Well, the surviving mutants like Wolvie still can't touch them, so how does that mean the mutants win?

Better yet, why did you make this thread if your end game was just to say, 'well Vamps can't kill Wolvie or can't catch teleporters'? You knew from the start Wolvie wouldn't die, and now you're acting like thats a win for Team 2. You may as well just made a Vamps vs Wolverine or Nightcrawler thread and give the win to the mutants simply cause they can't be caught/killed.

Yea, I know, I'll make a Nightcrawler vs Hulk, Abomination and Doom thread and say Nightcrawler wins. The logic is so fail its ridiculous.

Lame.

Rogue Jedi
Well, the surviving mutants like Wolvie still can't touch them, so how does that mean the mutants win?

Better yet, why did you make this thread if your end game was just to say, 'well Vamps can't kill Wolvie or can't catch teleporters'? You knew from the start Wolvie wouldn't die, and now you're acting like thats a win for Team 2. You may as well just made a Vamps vs Wolverine or Nightcrawler thread and give the win to the mutants simply cause they can't be caught/killed.

Yea, I know, I'll make a Nightcrawler vs Hulk, Abomination and Doom thread and say Nightcrawler wins. The logic is so fail its ridiculous.

Lame. How would the vampires react to, say, being blasted over and over by lightning?

0mega Spawn
Well...

That means two things:

2. You are wrong.

you acting like i just said some random BS
laughing
its funny because people in other forums have actually said they refuse to come on MVF and argue with a troll who's not being banned laughing

if RJ leaves the thread will obviously have less activity because the people here now are the ones who take for his childish arguments and troll threads erm

and why are you defending him? here just take a look at his post in this thread alone erm

0mega Spawn
How would the vampires react to, say, being blasted over and over by lightning? god help us all are you slow
most of the vampires only have specific ways of being killed
WTF are you not getting
not to mention storm could be burned alive by Marius of crushed by his TK hysterical

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>