Which Warhammer 40K Faction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RE: Blaxican
Currently has the best potential to beat out the other factions and claim the entire Galaxy? I was talking to a friend about this, he thinks that it's a toss up between the Imperium and the Tyranid. I don't agree with that, but, I'm kind of curious what other people think. gogogo

Robtard
Imperium of Man FTW, brother.

You think so? Personally, I think it's between the Tau and the Necron.

Robtard
Actually don't know a lot about WH40K, just what I read online and the animation that was recently released. I do like the mythos though.

But the humans usually win.

-Pr-
The Imperium imo. The tyranids are a possibility (if what they say about the hive fleets are true), but the frankly worrying devotion the space marines have to the emperor makes me think that they'd eventually be successful.

Samurai100
Tyranids or Daemons
The Imperium is slowly dieing from traitors and war on all fronts
the Tau empire is just too small
I dont think the Necrons have the numbers to deal with everyone else especially as they were defeated by the Eldar before

I think it will end up as a final battle between the daemons and the nids as the daemons have the chaos gods which absorb the killed daemons and the nids have apparently got way too many numbers.

I don't think the Nids have what it takes. Looking at their actual track record, they're not as impressive as they seem. An entire hive fleet literally decimated, down to pretty much the last man, by a single Craftworld, an entire splinter fleet destroyed by the Tau without the Tau losing a single ship, a hive fleet going light years out of its way to avoid a single Necron tomb world, stalemated by the orcs, beaten by the combined might of two or three SM chapters, etc. They've sent three hive fleets and a couple splinter fleets and they've never made it further than the outter rim. As long as they rely on those snypasis leaders I don't think they have what it takes to take over the whole Galaxy.

Chaos though.. hm. Dunno what to really say.

-Pr-
Even Siaphas Cain knows to avoid Nekrons. I don't see that as that big a deal. stick out tongue

What about the belief that the Nid fleets so far have been mere scouting parties?

I also like the idea that the nids themselves are running from something even worse in their galaxy...

Robtard
Originally posted by -Pr-
I also like the idea that the nids themselves are running from something even worse in their galaxy...

Evangelist?

Bladewind
Although I am a DE fan I have to say that Chaos will triumph in the end. Simply because they never really die. They simply return after they have regenerated or something. You can't defeat immortal creatures.

ares834
Tyranids IMO.

Although Chaos is the coolest faction there is.

Revanchiste
Chaos... Chaos.... Because they are doing it slowly...

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
Actually don't know a lot about WH40K, just what I read online and the animation that was recently released. I do like the mythos though.

But the humans usually win.

This has changed, I actually do know a decent amount about WH40K now, easily over 25 books read.

AncientPower
Imperium as long as Matt Ward keeps writing...

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Chaos... Chaos.... Because they are doing it slowly...

I mean They are already doing it...

Or Tzeentch ivent a device that is cappble of transforming ORK into human and give it to imperium of Mankind before corrupting Ork because now they are human...
Or Tzeentch take control of the Tyranid and Necron....

Robtard
Greenskin Xeno scum becoming human!? Heresy!

Revanchiste
I'm so evil. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

XanatosForever
The Necrons' recent updates make them seem fairly formidable.

Revanchiste
But don't worry be happy the inquisition is here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqJuh7iM8As

AgentJay04
Imperium of Man duh.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Robtard
This has changed, I actually do know a decent amount about WH40K now, easily over 25 books read. Ladies and gentlemen, this man is in his 40's.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Ladies and gentlemen, this man is in his 40's.

41, to be exact. Don't be jealous because I can read.

Tzeentch
I stay hatin brah.

Robtard
If there's any hate in your heart, I want you to let it out.

Captain Howdy
I'd have to go with either the Tyranid or the Nekron. There is too much infighting with Chaos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.