Superman vs IronFist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
ok, if the mods will indulge this for a moment....

er, "lord" kmc is of the belief that iron fist is marvel's answer to karate kid. as such, he is of the belief that iron fist is not only fast enough to hit a non-pis superman, but, that he can actually pose a THREAT to kal, like val was able to battle mon-el for example. he also claims as proof the fact that bruce has hit clark in the past as further evidence that ironfist would have no trouble hitting clark and that he hits hard enough to actually THREATEN superman.

i've said my piece on the issue, yet he persists. so, am i the crazy one? does anyone else agree with him?? your takes on PIS would also perhaps help illuminate certain things...... maybe. my hope is that this thread will serve as an educational tool more than anything. smile

Lord KMC
Ha ha, very funny "Leonidas"...

I'll refute your arguements later {from the other thread} because I have to go right now.

A pity this thread will be closed by then wink

Badabing
Originally posted by Lord KMC
because I have to go right now.
Maybe sooner than you expected. mmm

Mindset
IF.

King Castle
hahaha... aside from PIS hampering superman in comics his CIS also allows for him to miss or trip or get hit by guys like KK or even a moderate superhuman.

having said that, the best Ironfist can hope for is to punch him off his feet while not braced in any way.

or simply trip him or dodge him "once" b/c Superman is yawning and in character asking him to surrender while lazily reaches for him.

superman 10/10

guy222
supes

Mindset
Is IF chi considered magic, just wondering?

King Castle
i change my mind if superman in character gives him a free shot and IF's chi is mystic hence magic he one shots and owns supes.

SquallX
Superman said it best, and i quote.

"Nothing On Earth Can move me, unless i want to be move."

So Superman in a fight without the power of PIS, and CIS to hinders him would rip through most opponents without even trying.

That would also makes his comics boring, because he would have kill, or defeat the bad guys in just one panel.

SquallX
Originally posted by King Castle
i change my mind if superman in character gives him a free shot and IF's chi is mystic hence magic he one shots and owns supes.

Superman no longer has that weakness thanks to Zatanna, and Dr. Fate i believe, unless it was retconned.

King Castle
Originally posted by SquallX

So Superman in a fight without the power of PIS, and CIS to hinders him would rip through most opponents without even trying.

That would also makes his comics boring, because he would have kill, or defeat the bad guys in just one panel. that's hyperbole, though.

he has been moved and rocked by nukes and various superhuman's whether he wanted them or not

Prep-Man
Superman without any trouble.

Mindset
Superman no longer has that weakness thanks to Zatanna, and Dr. Fate i believe, unless it was retconned. No, he does.

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by Mindset
Is IF chi considered magic, just wondering?

Chi, in the traditional sense, is not magical but simply a part of nature and any living body. Everyone has it. Just a few know how to use it. I personally have seen the effects of chi in Japan (known as "Ki"wink and it is really, almost superhuman.

As far as the thread, Supes 10/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
Chi, in the traditional sense, is not magical but simply a part of nature and any living body. Everyone has it. Just a few know how to use it. I personally have seen the effects of chi in Japan (known as "Ki"wink and it is really, almost superhuman.

As far as the thread, Supes 10/10. We're talking about comics, though.

Danny got his chi from ripping a dragons heart out.

Lord_Talron
i dont think so.
the magic thing, not the dragon thing :P

dmills
His chi is considered "mystical". I guess it's sort of pseudo magic? It's allowed him to bust through magical barriers, nearly canceled out the wreckers magic spell, drive the demon out of Daredevil etc.

Juk3n
**** it, i'll bite too.

Superman beats KK 10/10
Superman beats Ironfist 10/10

This thread has no point, the OP knows the answer. The OP knows that EVERYONE knows the answer.

KK>IF..

but temugin beats KK for a solid.. evil face

BruceSkywalker
Supes takes IF then laughs and one shots Rand back to MU

tross
I got my chi from ripping out a dragons heart also but as far as the thread Superman wins unless he gives Danny a free shot.

MONSTAR
Wow, even i know this one on my own... Superman stomps extremely hard.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Juk3n
**** it, i'll bite too.

Superman beats KK 10/10
Superman beats Ironfist 10/10

This thread has no point, the OP knows the answer. The OP knows that EVERYONE knows the answer.

KK>IF..

but temugin beats KK for a solid.. evil face

yeah!
stick out tongue

leonidas
Originally posted by Badabing
Maybe sooner than you expected. mmm

ahh, everyone's been good. embarrasment

i was tired of discussing it off-topic in the kk vs IF thread. so, see, i was doing you a favor. big grin

Magneto1982
Superman! Iron Fist doesn't stand a chance against him. Superman is too strong and fast for him.

zeel

That would also makes his comics boring, because he would have kill, or defeat the bad guys in just one panel.

you silly goose, didnt you know that superman exagerates alot. many people can move him weather he likes it or not =). Beating supes is another story.

And supes for the win btw.

King Castle
Superman no longer has that weakness thanks to Zatanna, and Dr. Fate i believe, unless it was retconned. not sure about Dr. Fate comment.

the Zantanna one however she didnt remove or make him immune or anything simply spoke to him about the nature of a spell and how to one can better fortify themselves to some extend depending on the power of the magic being used. stick out tongue

Superman is getting a tooth knocked out if he sticks his chest out and lets him hit him with his chi fist.

durslide

Omega Vision
Superman 100/10

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman 100/10 that doesn't make mathematical sense erm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
that doesn't make mathematical sense erm
It's called hyperbole genius.

-Pr-
Superman, whether the Chi is magic or not.

Mindset
IF wins.

carver9
Superman in a stomp.

Don Corleone
Superman can take him out in so many different ways.

I consider this spite.

King Castle
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Superman can take him out in so many different ways.
Danny dont swing that way. wink

Mindset
Danny using his death touch and kills Supes.

Omega Vision
Superman hits Danny so hard that all Chi throughout the Universe dies.

Mindset
Superman hits Danny so hard that all Chi throughout the Universe dies. And then Danny uses his death touch and kills Superman.

Omega Vision
And then Danny uses his death touch and kills Superman.
I'll death touch you. (no homo)

TheGame17
IF wins.

Wow roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Originally posted by TheGame17
Wow roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

Juk3n
no expression

Have patience Mindset, some people...just don't get it. facepalm

Uriel005
umm... heat vision and freeze breath. that is all.

Omega Vision
He doesn't even have to attack IF or dodge to win. Just let IF break his arm punching Superman's iron jaw.

leonidas
He doesn't even have to attack IF or dodge to win. Just let IF break his arm punching Superman's iron jaw.

that's pretty much what i thought. laughing out loud

Mindset
Not with his IF.

Parmaniac
We're talking about comics, though.

Danny got his chi from ripping a dragons heart out. That's how I got my chi too.

DarkestKnight08
The fight is only going to last 5 seconds and Kal-El will be the winner!

snyper1982
that doesn't make mathematical sense erm

Sure it does. It means supes could literally beat him 10 times in a single fight.

stick out tongue

snyper1982
And then Danny uses his death touch and kills Superman.

Superman. The being who has withstood galaxy busting explosions, has some of the best strength, speed, and willpower feats in all of comics, survived some of the most powerful attacks in all of comics, is taken out by a simple death touch....
I doubt it.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by DarkestKnight08
The fight is only going to last 5 seconds and Kal-El will be the winner!
If Superman takes the fight seriously, I fail to see how Danny would last 2 seconds let alone 5.

Starscream M
If Superman takes the fight seriously, I fail to see how Danny would last 2 seconds let alone 5. because even if superman takes it serious, he'd be unlikely to speedblitz a mere low meta...so danny would def last longer than 5 seconds

Mindset
Originally posted by snyper1982
Superman. The being who has withstood galaxy busting explosions, has some of the best strength, speed, and willpower feats in all of comics, survived some of the most powerful attacks in all of comics, is taken out by a simple death touch....
I doubt it. That's cool, Danny still kills him with his death touch, though.

leonidas
but.... doesn't he have to touch him...? shifty

iceman24567
Rand IF Supermans balls off

-Pr-
because even if superman takes it serious, he'd be unlikely to speedblitz a mere low meta...so danny would def last longer than 5 seconds

you know that thing we call "the point"? yeah, you missed it, and i don't think three are going to come along at once.

Black bolt z
Iron Fist obviously stomps smokin'

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
but.... doesn't he have to touch him...? shifty He's as fast as Spiderman who outmaneuvered Silver Surfer. He'll hit him.Originally posted by iceman24567
Rand IF Supermans balls off thumb up

leonidas
He's as fast as Spiderman who outmaneuvered Silver Surfer. He'll hit him. thumb up

do you really think if supes didn't want to be hit, danny would STILL be able to hit him?

leonidas
Originally posted by iceman24567
Rand IF Supermans balls off

well, yeah, but other than THAT how does he win...?

Mindset
do you really think if supes didn't want to be hit, danny would STILL be able to hit him? Of course.

leonidas
Of course.

no expression

could he hit flash too?

Mindset
Flash is faster than Superman.

no expression

But probably.

Bentley
Superman flies! IF is screwed biscuits

Mindset
Shoots a chi blast at him.

It stuns Supes enough for IF to use his death touch.

Game over.

leonidas
Flash is faster than Superman.

no expression

But probably.

just seeing where you drew the line. no expression no expression

*grumblegrumbledeathtouchgrumble*

Juk3n
He's as fast as Spiderman who outmaneuvered Silver Surfer. He'll hit him. thumb up

thumb up he's also as fast as deathstroke who suprised Superman with his speed and agility..

IF gets some hits in FOSHURE!

Juk3n
no expression

could he hit flash too?

Deathstroke Did..and dannys way more skilled than him.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

leonidas
not if he doesn't wan to be hit. he likely WOULD get hit, because he wouldn't care about getting hit by IF. however, if he said--i'm not letting you touch me, i don't see there be any chance on earth IF could hit him. levels of speed are orders of magnitude different.

Juk3n
wink

Mindset
So we are all in agreement that IF wins?

Juk3n
F**k YEAH!

leonidas
cheers

(ps--don't do that sh!t to me...... embarrasment )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.