Gods and supermen vs Street level tough guys. (stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
The supers get an identical body to the opponent you pit them against, assume they have adjusted just fine to them. no exotic powers only melee from everyone. Favoured melee weapon where applicable.

Cable
Crossbones
Punisher
Gambit
Cyclops

Superman
Thor
Hercules
Wonder Woman
Colossus

snyper1982
What exactly do you consider exotic powers? Because if superspeed and strength aren't considered exotic then superman, thor, or WW could solo.

Juk3n
Originally posted by snyper1982
What exactly do you consider exotic powers? Because if superspeed and strength aren't considered exotic then superman, thor, or WW could solo.
"The supers get an identical body to the opponent you pit them against,"

moving at lightspeed, eyebeams, face laz0rs, exploding kinetic blasts, truning your body indestructable, flight, lifting a trillion tons are pretty exotic in a H2H fight against regular human (ish)opponents dude no? not to mention.. "The supers get an identical body to the opponent you pit them against,"

You didnt really need me to walk you through that did you? i mean.. good god man confused really?

snyper1982
Well in the grand scheme of comic book powers, I don't consider super speed or strength exotic...

They don't really need to move at light speed or lift a trillion tons, in order for the others to have no chance, now do they? As for the rest of the crap you spewed, where did I mention any other powers than speed or strength? Oh, right, I didn't.

Really, you could cut Supes, Thors, or WW's speed or strength into 1/100, hell 1/1000 of the baseline, and they still posses enough speed and strength to solo the entire other team simultaneously.

Having an identical body doesn't necessarily mean their powers are stripped. I took that to mean, their durability is identical to the opponent they are fighting. Durability doesn't mean much when your opponent moves faster than you can think.

If all you wanted was a comparison of strictly H2H skills, you could have simply stated exactly that. Even then, Supes, Thor, Hercs, and WW are all highly skilled warriors in their own right. Colossus I am not so sure about, as I don't know much about him.

Trackz
team 2 wins, they're still the more skilled fighters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.