Moon Dragon vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules....

h2h only

Bentley
Moondragon stomps. She recently hung with a 100 tonner on h2h.

King Castle
Originally posted by Bentley
Moondragon stomps. She recently hung with a 100 tonner on h2h. so has Captain America and shang..

she has always wondered if she could defeat Captain America in h2h.

i dont see it being that disproportionate against DD

Bentley
She also defeated Mantis on h2h...

King Castle
neither of them have any real h2h regularly occurring feats to be impressed with.

everyone might be impressed by Mantis space Fu which are nothing that hasnt been done by earth bound MA'ers.

only think they have is their side powers anything else pure MA skill knowledge isnt that impressive.

not trying to sound negative but DD has high feats as well.. i get tired of non established heroes with little feats being treated like MA gods when they lack the basic Ma feats

srankmissingnin
DD has stalemated her before.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_left08Nz2j1qf8yek.gif

King Castle
oh, snap!
http://aklemai.com/albums/forum/house_oh_snap.gif
now that is what i am talking about...

ppl who know their sh$#!

Bentley
Originally posted by King Castle
neither of them have any real h2h regularly occurring feats to be impressed with.

Mantis casually breaks steel with her kicks, she also beat Karnak.

And wait for it, I'm getting some of the Moondragon stuff next evil face

srankmissingnin
Mantis casually breaks steel with her kicks, she also beat Karnak.

And wait for it, I'm getting some of the Moondragon stuff next evil face

She never beat Karnak she admitted she would lose to him in a few minutes and then hit him... hitting someone isn't a win... it's a hit...

King Castle
you act as if Karnak is suppose to be a measuring stick when Blank Panther has broken him off twice silver age and a few yrs ago..

Nut kick ftw..

the only establishment is that she beat the Jobber of the MA world who is suppose to be high end.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/576792-vsinh_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/574851-blz17_super.jpg

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She never beat Karnak she admitted she would lose to him in a few minutes and then hit him... hitting someone isn't a win... it's a hit...

"Provided that you're conscious", then Karnak falls. I only brought recent showings because people say they are bad because are old. But seriously, she breaks steel with those arms, not too shabby for a girl with martial arts.

King Castle
"Provided that you're conscious", then Karnak falls. I only brought recent showings because people say they are bad because are old. But seriously, she breaks steel with those arms, not too shabby for a girl with martial arts. DD bends steels, Cap crushes and folds steel while weaken while pushing against it, Wolverine folds and bends steel with his bare hands, Elektra breaks steel blades with her hands

srankmissingnin
"Provided that you're conscious", then Karnak falls. I only brought recent showings because people say they are bad because are old. But seriously, she breaks steel with those arms, not too shabby for a girl with martial arts.

Then she hit him. There is no indication that he was koed or even significantly injured. I suppose there is some ambigusness since there is an "act break" after that panel and the perspective shifts to other fighters but the next time Karnak is seen he is conscious. "Proved that you you're conscious," is making room for outside variables, like one of the other fighters blindsiding Karnak, because Mantis herself couldn't beat him.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Then she hit him. There is no indication that he was koed or even significantly injured. I suppose there is some ambigusness since there is an "act break" after that panel and the perspective shifts to other fighters but the next time Karnak is seen he is conscious. "Proved that you you're conscious," is making room for outside variables, like one of the other fighters blindsiding Karnak, because Mantis herself couldn't beat him.

Spoken like someone who didn't get the punchline biscuits

I have to get some sleep, I'll follow this up tomorrow!

Konton
Spoken like someone who didn't get the punchline biscuits

Exactly.

I'm so sick of that Mantis feat being downplayed by narrative manipulation.

Bouboumaster
Moondragon stomp

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Konton
Exactly.

I'm so sick of that Mantis feat being downplayed by narrative manipulation.

No "narrative manipulation" needed, just not speculative theory crafting about what happened in between panels. Mantis hit Karnak and the the perspective shifted to other characters, nothing more.

King Castle
i agree with srank

leonidas
meh, prolly dragon, but i don't think it would be easy by any stretch.

Prep-Man
Moon Dragon.

Bentley
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, prolly dragon, but i don't think it would be easy by any stretch.

I agree with this, my stomping line was just a way to instigate comments.

(I still hadn't brought scans, but I have a BZ coming up, I know I suck at this but since I have a Moondragon respect thread to do the scans will come, one day, really. Geez, I suck at keeping deadlines...)

leonidas
bz? with who and which characters?

Bentley
It's a practice tournament setting of sorts, there is PG with Doom, the daughter of Sinestro and Nova; me with Kang, Korvac in base form and Solar and BBz with Wendigo Multipleman, Absorbing Man and Ultron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.