Gambit vs Doctor Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Forum rules..

plutomic
Gambit grabs his dr.puss's tentacles and charges them with kinetic energy causing them to explode..

That was easy.

SamZED
Yeah, Gambit is a bad opponent for Ock. Ock might win some if manages to get a quick ko His tentacles are crazy fast.

the ninjak
Gambit flips him.

Bentley
Doc Ock can't win against anyone except, maybe, Killer Croc.

Seriously, I haven't seen Doc Ock win in this forums like, ever.

Aries_04
Gambit

Scoobless
Originally posted by plutomic
Gambit grabs his dr.puss's tentacles and charges them with kinetic energy causing them to explode..

That was easy.

If he, somehow, managed to grab one of them, another two or three would tear him to pieces, ock is too fast, strong and more importantly, too smart for Gambit.

SamZED
Originally posted by Bentley
Doc Ock can't win against anyone except, maybe, Killer Croc.

Seriously, I haven't seen Doc Ock win in this forums like, ever. Ock reently pwned Iron Man recently.

Originally posted by Scoobless
If he, somehow, managed to grab one of them, another two or three would tear him to pieces, ock is too fast, strong and more importantly, too smart for Gambit. QFT but in that case itd be a double kill.

TheLordofMurder
Doctor Octopus wins 8/10...
Double Kill 1/10...
Gambit wins 1/10...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Ock reently pwned Iron Man recently.

Not in the fight though.

Starting distance works for Gambit, but I believe Ock can use some of his arms to shield himself from the cards and use the rest to knock Remy out quickly.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not in the fight though.

Starting distance works for Gambit, but I believe Ock can use some of his arms to shield himself from the cards and use the rest to knock Remy out quickly. Forgot about the starting distance. Yeah., Remy blows Ock up.

Prep-Man
Dock Oc.

Scoobless
Forgot about the starting distance. Yeah., Remy blows Ock up.

Only if Ock forgets that he has a force field...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Scoobless
Only if Ock forgets that he has a force field... ?

marwash22
forcefield? scans?

basilisk
Originally posted by plutomic

That was easy. Exactly what I first thought. That would actually be pretty damn funny.

Ock reently pwned Iron Man recently.He's destroyed and embarrassed Iron Man in battle long before that. Not to mention taking out Spider-Man and the Hulk. He's had his wins though adamantium helped a great deal.

Scoobless
Originally posted by marwash22
forcefield? scans?

Don't have any scans at the moment. Ock has been using forcefields for ten years or more in the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.