Naruto vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
pre crisis supes is allowed.

carver9
Pre crisis supes? Wtf.

Naruto characters are powerful but the durability that they have suck a**. I can see naruto doing good in the beginning (naruto at his prime) and surprising superman with his speed but when superman get that one punch in, the fight is over.

So basically, superman 10/10 with a one shot punch.

carver9
And I am reffering to none precrisis superman.

Q99
You are really bad at judging what makes a good matchup.

Like Carver said, 10/10.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Pre crisis supes? Wtf.

Naruto characters are powerful but the durability that they have suck a**. I can see naruto doing good in the beginning (naruto at his prime) and surprising superman with his speed but when superman get that one punch in, the fight is over.

So basically, superman 10/10 with a one shot punch.

In what twisted Universe do you see anyone in Naruto surprising Superman with there speed.

danteiscool
okay, I would like to point out to you, USSJ that fights like probably aren't allowed on the Anime/Manga forum (well there are some others like this that haven't been closed yet, so I could be wrong).

putting Naruto against Superman? don't get me wrong, Naruto is powerful in his own right, but nothing he has is even going to make Superman sneeze.

TheAuraAngel
facepalm

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
In what twisted Universe do you see anyone in Naruto surprising Superman with there speed.

The twisted universe of people being FAR slower than naruto surprising superman with their speed. Naruto has some amazing combat speed feats but so does superman and that is why I said, in the beginning naruto will surprise superman with his speed THEN Superman would speed it up and get that one shot punch in.

NemeBro
Pre crisis supes? Wtf.

So basically, superman 10/10 with a one shot punch. This is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read on the ****ing internet.

You need to go way now. You can go no lower than what you just posted.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
This is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read on the ****ing internet.

You need to go way now. You can go no lower than what you just posted.

What's wrong with me saying that naruto would surprise a holding back Supes? If supes wants to kill naruto from the begining of the match, he could. Supes would test naruto because first he is a child and second, its pretty obvious with the lil knowledge superman has of naruto that he will not be a challenge.

In the beginning I could see naruto performing a blitz... superman saying "wow he's pretty fast to be a child" and superman one punching him.

I never said that naruto is close to being what superman is speed wise and he sure as hell isn't damaging supes either but if this was goku, it would be a different story. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by USSJ
pre crisis supes is allowed. Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
facepalm

Q99
You know if we went all the way back to early Golden Age Superman, it'd be Naruto with the edge.

Black bolt z
Regular superman shit stomps him.

PC Superman literally would not have to move to win. He could sit there for eternity and Naruto wouldn't tickle him. Then he decides to blink and N dies.

marwash22
bermm

Kosmic King
This will probably get locked soon, so I'm only going to say this once: Superman.

AsbestosFlaygon
/inb4lock

King Kandy
The twisted universe of people being FAR slower than naruto surprising superman with their speed. Naruto has some amazing combat speed feats but so does superman and that is why I said, in the beginning naruto will surprise superman with his speed THEN Superman would speed it up and get that one shot punch in.
This is as bad as it gets, people. You don't get much worse than this.

iceman24567
The twisted universe of people being FAR slower than naruto surprising superman with their speed. Naruto has some amazing combat speed feats but so does superman and that is why I said, in the beginning naruto will surprise superman with his speed THEN Superman would speed it up and get that one shot punch in. laughing

carver9
What's wrong with me saying that naruto would surprise a holding back Supes? If supes wants to kill naruto from the begining of the match, he could. Supes would test naruto because first he is a child and second, its pretty obvious with the lil knowledge superman has of naruto that he will not be a challenge.

In the beginning I could see naruto performing a blitz... superman saying "wow he's pretty fast to be a child" and superman one punching him.

I never said that naruto is close to being what superman is speed wise and he sure as hell isn't damaging supes either but if this was goku, it would be a different story. stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by King Kandy
This is as bad as it gets, people. You don't get much worse than this.

I agree, that's why you should have read the rest.

Q99
Carver isn't saying that Naruto will *do* anything, just that he can technically get a hit in. And often enough, I think he can, it just won't matter smile

StyleTime
This might be the first time ever I am siding with carver9, but he has a point. Superman will see a kid standing there and be like "LOL!" Superman would probably let him have the first move because he doesn't want to punch a kid's head off. He'd say "This kid is impressive compared to other people I could completely curbstomp if I wanted. In anycase, let's end this."

*Superman takes the hit without flinching and flicks Naruto in the forehead for the KO win.*

NemeBro
I will admit, I did jump the gun with that.

What Carver is actually saying is not that unreasonable, since there is nothing Naruto can do to Superman, he would take the hit. And Naruto is faster than a normal human boy.

King Kandy
Why would superman take the hit? They're fighting. He could just torch him with heat rays before his attack came close to connecting.

StyleTime
That would probably kill Naruto, so I doubt Superman would go for that.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, he could just BFR Naruto with Super-breath.

marwash22
Originally posted by King Kandy
Why would superman take the hit? Same reason he takes hits from Grundy and every other brick he fights... he's a cocky mofo who jobs until he actually feels threatened or others lives are in danger.

He'd definitely take a hit from Naruto and probably wouldn't even fight back until Naruto proved he could hurt him which can't happen so this would be a non-fight.

Naruto wins via Superman falling asleep on the battlefield.

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
Same reason he takes hits from Grundy and every other brick he fights... he's a cocky mofo who jobs until he actually feels threatened or others lives are in danger.

I think he uses the first hit to judge how tough the opponent is too, if he doesn't have a prior reason to be worried.

Possibly some psychological intimidation; it often unnerves people or even makes them surrender. He's won plenty of fights by just standing there.

-Pr-
he also has to be careful himself; he's stated that he can't even feel how hard he's hitting people, so his restraint becomes all the more important.

TheAuraAngel
Naruto wins via Superman falling asleep on the battlefield.

I just got an image of Ash's Charizard. laughing

Lord_Talron

Naruto wins via Superman falling asleep on the battlefield. a win has never been more hollow...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by USSJ
pre crisis supes is allowed.

You are without a doubt... insane.

Normal Superman would CRUSH Naruto without any problem. Pre-Crisis Superman? Err... how should I describe this...?

Nephthys
Super-Naruto-disintegration fart ftw!

Darkstorm Zero
This is simply...... http://images.imabearmeow.com/animated/KeyboardFaceSmash.gif

And as for Naruto having any sort of scant sniff of a chance here.... Err.... isnbx7leSKc

I think that sums this up nicely.

tenHuitzilopoch
all naruto has to do is gets some cryptonite shove it up supes but like in the movie superman returns tell sakrua and kakshi to **** his ass up and he falls into the ocean and the girl doesnt gonna come

Demonic Phoenix
And where exactly will Naruto get cryptonite from? The substance does not exist.

tenHuitzilopoch
yes it does he just goes to the museum and were some googles and sees a glowing green rock

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by tenHuitzilopoch
all naruto has to do is gets some cryptonite shove it up supes but like in the movie superman returns tell sakrua and kakshi to **** his ass up and he falls into the ocean and the girl doesnt gonna come

?

I'm not even sure what you said honestly.

Naruto will lose though so it doesn't matter.

yes it does he just goes to the museum and were some googles and sees a glowing green rock

What is this? I don't even....o_0

tenHuitzilopoch
what are you talkinga look pervy aura i dont have to explain that ive grown up to shippuden and do my rasen shuriken and throw it at supes here and destroying his cell in the act immoblilzing for ever and changing his name to super veggie have you ever watched the movies super man returns or are you still playin world of war crafts were cartman ****s your ass up

TheAuraAngel
Reported for trolling.

Naruto would not hit Superman with any attack unless Superman let him. Superman could breathe and kill him.

Demonic Phoenix

Are you completely sure that cryptonite exists in museums? I recently went to one, and I didn't see any glowing green rocks. I even wore goggles.

what are you talkinga look pervy aura i dont have to explain that ive grown up to shippuden and do my rasen shuriken and throw it at supes here and destroying his cell in the act immoblilzing for ever and changing his name to super veggie have you ever watched the movies super man returns or are you still playin world of war crafts were cartman ****s your ass up

You grew up to Shipudden? Shipudden started 4 years ago, so that explains a lot.

Impediment
tenHuitzilopoch, calm down and lose the attitude.

Striding Cloud
smh .

tenHuitzilopoch
**** you its you guys that make up these little questions so if you dont no either side donts say anything thats whats funny about people who claim their animes are hard shit every anime has his unique style so you have to fight in etheir dimensions narutos or supermans like eazy e said ***** shut the **** get the **** out of here

TheAuraAngel
closedeyes

tenHuitzilopoch
look supes died after he tried to fly away and fell

Ridley_Prime
Therefore Naruto wins. Believe it!

dur

Q99
**** you its you guys that make up these little questions so if you dont no either side donts say anything thats whats funny about people who claim their animes are hard shit every anime has his unique style so you have to fight in etheir dimensions narutos or supermans like eazy e said ***** shut the **** get the **** out of here

No, you don't re-do each character in the other universes' rules when you have them fight. When two characters fight, they get their same full powers unless said otherwise.

RE: Blaxican
Obvious sock-troll is obvious. FFS guys.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Obvious sock-troll is obvious. FFS guys.

Why act serious around a sock-troll or do nothing at all, when you can troll the troll?

tenHuitzilopoch
Originally posted by Q99
No, you don't re-do each character in the other universes' rules when you have them fight. When two characters fight, they get their same full powers unless said otherwise. so if naruto does rasen shuriken it will effect supes cell and when he turns into kyuubi full control

tenHuitzilopoch
Originally posted by Q99
No, you don't re-do each character in the other universes' rules when you have them fight. When two characters fight, they get their same full powers unless said otherwise. so when naruto does wasen shuriken it will effect supermans cells or when he turns to sage art when turns into that fully controlled kyuubi form

TheAuraAngel
How strong is Superman's super breath? Could he just breathe on rasenshuriken?

Demonic Phoenix
He could burp and it would be more powerful than Rasenshuriken.

tenHuitzilopoch
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He could burp and it would be more powerful than Rasenshuriken. your a ****in dumbass

tenHuitzilopoch
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He could burp and it would be more powerful than Rasenshuriken. its sharp winds you ****in stupid ass moron that would only work if narutos ****in winds are like flat like a paper but nope the small and sharp and how the hell would hell would supes here know its wind he didnt blow away that ****in little cheap zap when that one puppet threw him when it zapped him to another time dooms day

tenHuitzilopoch
YOUR A DUMBASS

Ridley_Prime
OMG Personal attacks make you so awesome!

marwash22
lulz @ the irony of someone using improper grammar, calling another person a dumbass.

tenHuitzilopoch
lulz @ the irony of someone using improper grammar, calling another person a dumbass. YOUR A DUMBASS TOOO

marwash22
whose dick do you have suck to get away with the beast-mode-level trolling this guy is producing?

TheAuraAngel
YOUR A DUMBASS TOOO

You're*

Hellspawn28
How the hell did this thread had got over 4 pages without being locked? Even DCAU Superman wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.