Vash The Stampede Vs Necrolyzed Brandon Heat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z68/PersonFromDownUnder/VashTheStampede.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z68/PersonFromDownUnder/BrandonHeat.jpg

One on One gun battle.

Only using their hand guns.

srankmissingnin
Brandon Heat was pretty awesome even before he was rezed as Gungrave, I'd give him the nod.

Nephthys
According to wiki, Vash can shoot black holes out of his gun. Can Brandon handle that? Plus Vash is very fast. Ichigo fast.

menokokoro
yeah vash easily wins this. And if he is willing to kill, even easier.

edit: And I'm going only off info from the anime, never read the manga.

The Red
I could have sworn I was in the right forum. Can this one be moved please. Sorry for the inconvenience.

srankmissingnin
It says one one one, only hand guns so the angel arm doesn't come into play.

And Vash isn't Ichigo fast, he is maybe Spider-man fast. Grave had no trouble hanging with Bear - who was a legitimate bullet timer- and unlike Vash, Grave can tank bullets. Grave should win.

dadudemon
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

And Vash isn't Ichigo fast, he is maybe Spider-man fast. Grave had no trouble hanging with Bear - who was a legitimate bullet timer- and unlike Vash, Grave can tank bullets. Grave should win.

I'd say that Vash is faster.

Vash is definitely much more intelligent. Vash also has much better strategy.

But, how is Vash going to kill Heat in necrolyzed form when no bullets he has will even punch through?

Heat wins.

menokokoro

And Vash isn't Ichigo fast, he is maybe Spider-man fast. Grave had no trouble hanging with Bear - who was a legitimate bullet timer- and unlike Vash, Grave can tank bullets. Grave should win. Vash is definitely a bullet timer, it shows this in the second episode. He is an increadible fighter, and never misses.

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd say that Vash is faster.

Vash is definitely much more intelligent. Vash also has much better strategy.

But, how is Vash going to kill Heat in necrolyzed form when no bullets he has will even punch through?

Heat wins. like you said, vash is a great strategist, he could use his surroundings, depending on where they are, we don't know. he could make a wrecking ball land on him or something idk, remember he beat that HUGE dude with only his gun, given the bullets could pierce his skin.

Also there is the fact that Vash never killed (with one obvious exception), he rarely caused injury, and he always won. He might not KILL him, but he would most likely find a way to disable him, or it would be a stalemate, i don't see how Heat could win.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by menokokoro
Vash is definitely a bullet timer, it shows this in the second episode. He is an increadible fighter, and never misses.

like you said, vash is a great strategist, he could use his surroundings, depending on where they are, we don't know. he could make a wrecking ball land on him or something idk, remember he beat that HUGE dude with only his gun, given the bullets could pierce his skin.

Also there is the fact that Vash never killed (with one obvious exception), he rarely caused injury, and he always won. He might not KILL him, but he would most likely find a way to disable him, or it would be a stalemate, i don't see how Heat could win.

Vash missed all the time. confused

Want to know how this fight will go? Watch the Knives vs Vash fight, ignore the angel arms and pretend that Knives could tank bullets.

menokokoro
who did he miss against who wasn't better than him (knives) or he didn't want to hit?

srankmissingnin
I was thinking about Knives. Knives didn't dance between the bullets, he didn't even have to serpentine, Vash and him ran in parallel lines and shot barrages of bullets at each other and missed. I'm sure there are a half a dozen examples of him missing other targets, but I'm not going to rewatch the anime to find them.

menokokoro
I was thinking about Knives. Knives didn't dance between the bullets, he didn't even have to serpentine, Vash and him ran in parallel lines and shot barrages of bullets at each other and missed. I'm sure there are a half a dozen examples of him missing other targets, but I'm not going to rewatch the anime to find them. there aren't from what I can tell, and they can change trajectory of the bullets with their minds. Also, even if they couldn't, that is an irrelevant detail, the point of that was simply to show that knives is really the only one who could compete against him on equal ground.

Edit: so them not using serpentine is not relevant, it is simply them not wanting to animate it, or forgetting to, it doesn't matter either way.

dadudemon
Well, Brandon had that final shootout with his former second in command and they missed a LOT against each other, too. So that's not a good point.

However, the fact that Vash's bullets aren't going to do Jack sh*t IS a good point. There's no way Vash can win.

menokokoro
did you not read my reply? I know the bullets wont do anything to him, not directly anyway. and besides, tell me how brandon would win against vash?

dadudemon
did you not read my reply? I know the bullets wont do anything to him, not directly anyway. and besides, tell me how brandon would win against vash?

I did and I ignored the content as standard vs. scripting.

Brandon is not slow or crappy, at all. He has much bigger guns. Brandon is more than fast enough to tag Vash with a few bullets but it'd be a ratio, in my estimate of 5:1. Meaning, Vash shoots Brandon 5 times for every 1 shot Brandon gets on Vash. In a shootout where both are regular mortals, that's a clear win for Vash. However, Vash cannot kill Brandon, at all. Drop a wrecking ball on him? Nothing. A building fallin on him did not kill him...so why would a wrecking ball? Brandon could literally throw the wrecking ball. Remember, Brandon went up against and manhandled an APC.

Nephthys
I never said anything about his angel arm. Apparantly he can do it with a regular gun.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4527/trigun2.png

menokokoro
I did and I ignored the content as standard vs. scripting.

Brandon is not slow or crappy, at all. He has much bigger guns. Brandon is more than fast enough to tag Vash with a few bullets but it'd be a ratio, in my estimate of 5:1. Meaning, Vash shoots Brandon 5 times for every 1 shot Brandon gets on Vash. In a shootout where both are regular mortals, that's a clear win for Vash. However, Vash cannot kill Brandon, at all. Drop a wrecking ball on him? Nothing. A building fallin on him did not kill him...so why would a wrecking ball? Brandon could literally throw the wrecking ball. Remember, Brandon went up against and manhandled an APC. I'm just saying that his bullets directly aren't the only way to win. For one thing, he could destroy Brandons weapons (you know he could), and I still see no reason why vash would be hit at all by brandon, bullet timing combined with his mental powers makes that virtually impossible. I didn't mean he was slow, I just mean he is slow compared to vash, and his aim was never anything incredible, just above average. Like I said before, vash was pretty much a machine in that aspect.

The only reason Brandon even stands a chance is his durribility, and vash would find a way around that, before he slips up (which would take a long time, and would be combined with his exhaustion.)

The Red
Take into consideration that Vash can't dodge anything. If you remember, he has several battle scars. He's been hit before. He can't dodge anything.

Nephthys
Except, y'know, bullets. With his eyes closed. Dancing to music. no expression

F00pnxYwIso

The Red
You don't actually know what his wounds are from.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Red
You don't actually know what his wounds are from.

We do as we see him get some during the anime and manga. It's from trying to save everyone's lives in situations that he cannot do that without hurting himself.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Except, y'know, bullets. With his eyes closed. Dancing to music. no expression

F00pnxYwIso One of my favorite parts of the series, Vash is one of the coolest characters of all time.

The Red
We do as we see him get some during the anime and manga. It's from trying to save everyone's lives in situations that he cannot do that without hurting himself.

So here is what we have. Someone who can dodge bullets and someone who can tank bullets.

menokokoro
Originally posted by The Red
So here is what we have. Someone who can dodge bullets and someone who can tank bullets. Someone who can dodge bullets, hit most everything he aims for, great strategist, can change trajectory of bullets with his mind, is faster, and is a better fighter than his opponent. And someone who can tank bullets and is better than average shot.

The Red
Brandon heat is more than, "Better than average shot." Excellent reflexes too.

menokokoro
My point was that he is worse than Vash, in every aspect besides durability.

SamZED

And Vash isn't Ichigo fast, he is maybe Spider-man fast. Grave had no trouble hanging with Bear - who was a legitimate bullet timer- and unlike Vash, Grave can tank bullets. Grave should win. Huh? Vash is faster than Spider-man, he's a legitimate bullet dodger, he actually has feats that are more common for Quicksilver than for Spider-man. And no CIS PIS he never misses the target. Heck he's hit targets without looking and after ricoching bullets off walls Revolver Ocelot kinda way. You're seriously downplaying him here, man.

menokokoro
Originally posted by SamZED
Huh? Vash is faster than Spider-man, he's a legitimate bullet dodger, he actually has feats that are more common for Quicksilver than for Spider-man. And no CIS PIS he never misses the target. Heck he's hit targets without looking and after ricoching bullets off walls Revolver Ocelot kinda way. You're seriously downplaying him here, man. oh vash is way better than Ocelot, there is no one in fiction that I know of that can beat him in a gun fight...that isn't from the trigun universe.

The Red
I don't think Brandon is getting enough credit here. He's not exactly a pushover.

C6_a_Mwcm00

menokokoro
Oh yeah, Brandon is a bad ass, just not on the same level.

Vash once found a sniper, by timing when the bullet hit vs when he could hear the shot, (this guy was miles away) and then calculated his precise position all in his head, while being shot at by the sniper. That should give you some idea of what he is capable of when the person is right in front of him.

wakkawakkawakka
Oh yeah, Brandon is a bad ass, just not on the same level.

Vash once found a sniper, by timing when the bullet hit vs when he could hear the shot, (this guy was miles away) and then calculated his precise position all in his head, while being shot at by the sniper. That should give you some idea of what he is capable of when the person is right in front of him.

Was this anime or manga Vash I forget.

I still think they sort of tie if Vash doesn't have Angel Arm.

srankmissingnin
oh vash is way better than Ocelot, there is no one in fiction that I know of that can beat him in a gun fight...that isn't from the trigun universe.

CT Smith, Train Heartnet.

Brandon still wins. He's fought and tagged bullet timers no problem and he can tank bullets. Vash doesn't stand a chance.

srankmissingnin
Huh? Vash is faster than Spider-man, he's a legitimate bullet dodger, he actually has feats that are more common for Quicksilver than for Spider-man. And no CIS PIS he never misses the target. Heck he's hit targets without looking and after ricoching bullets off walls Revolver Ocelot kinda way. You're seriously downplaying him here, man.

lmoa laughing

menokokoro
CT Smith, Train Heartnet.

Brandon still wins. He's fought and tagged bullet timers no problem and he can tank bullets. Vash doesn't stand a chance. Just being a bullet timer is different than what Vash is (check my above post). He litterally knows exactly where you are going to shoot before you even know when you are going to shoot (ok, that might be a SLIGHT exaggeration). At one point he also surprised someone who effectively stopped time...now THAT is impressive. His speed, reflexes, and overall intelligence are all far greater than Brandon, and the "bullet timers" he faced.

srankmissingnin
His speed, reflexes, and overall intelligence are all far greater than Brandon, and the "bullet timers" he faced.

Please. no they aren't. Anime Vash has almost no impressive speed feats, all his impressive feats are in the manga.

menokokoro
Please. no they aren't. Anime Vash has almost no impressive speed feats, all his impressive feats are in the manga. so? how does that hurt my argument? and almost no feats isn't no feats. I've stated 2 incredible feats (from the anime).

Nephthys
Also, nowhere was this stated to just be anime Vash.

And does this still stand?

I never said anything about his angel arm. Apparantly he can do it with a regular gun.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4527/trigun2.png

SamZED
lmoa laughing What are you laughing at exactly? I didnt lmao at you when you said Vash is slower than Spider-man, so why would you laugh at my post when everything I said is true?no expression

Please. no they aren't. Anime Vash has almost no impressive speed feats, all his impressive feats are in the manga. What the f**k? You really have no idea what you're talking about here Srank.

menokokoro
Have any of you seen the Trigun movie that came out recently? I just watched it, now I know it isn't cannon but vash does something awesome in it that shows his speed and just over all awesomeness he was in a bar, and somehow started a huge bar fight, and everyone ended up pulling out their guns and pulled their triggers, pointing the guns at each other, no shot was fired. Then you see vash holding hundreds of bullets in his shirt. Made me laugh so hard

SamZED
lol yeah wached a few weeks ago.

My favorite part was his first appearance and the scene with a knife. Swear this guy can take down an army and make it look like it was an accident.

Wolfwood and Vash's friendship always made me lol

menokokoro
lol yeah wached a few weeks ago.

My favorite part was his first appearance and the scene with a knife. Swear this guy can take down an army and make it look like it was an accident.

Wolfwood and Vash's friendship always made me lol LOL I think you may be right. I think I might have to watch this series again...and apparently read the manga. but we are getting off topic....sorta.

edit: how far into the manga until it is different than the anime?

SamZED
LOL I think you may be right. I think I might have to watch this series again...and apparently read the manga. but we are getting off topic....sorta.

edit: how far into the manga until it is different than the anime? At first there are minor differences. Some scenes from anime were actually copied panel by panel. Remember when he made a hole in the moon and lived with some family for two years calling himself Eriks? It start getting different from that point.

menokokoro
Also, nowhere was this stated to just be anime Vash.

And does this still stand? I'd say no, because that technically isn't using a gun.

Nephthys
Really? It uses bullets and is fired from a gun. I'd say thats using a gun.

menokokoro
I don't think that is coming from the gun though.

SamZED
The hell are you people talking about?

menokokoro
the picture he posted of Vash making black holes.

Nephthys
I don't think that is coming from the gun though.

He has to reload though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.