Annihilators vs Dc cosmic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
The annhilators + Black bolt

vs

Starro the conquerer
Despero (V&V)
Atrocitus
Doomsday (Latest)
Validus (Post zero hour)
The Persader
Arkillo

Who takes this?

Q99
DC Cosmic. You've got some crazy powerful people there, several of which can handle multiple Annihilators at the same time.

dmills
DC. You'd need the Annihilators and the Obliterators together to beat that DC lineup.

D_Dude1210
Who the heck are the Obliterators?? stick out tongue

shokosugi
You'll need the Intimidators as well to defeat this DC team.

dmills
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Who the heck are the Obliterators?? stick out tongue If all goes according to plan its a team you'll be seeing soon enough wink

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by dmills
If all goes according to plan its a team you'll be seeing soon enough wink

Oh wait, I just saw ur sig. stick out tongue

Whatever happened to Wraith anyway??? O_O

cosmo is to become a member of the annihilators even if as tactical oversight only, is he not? i wont read that crap otherwise

celeyhyga17
Stomp city.
Unbalanced teams.

Q99
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

Whatever happened to Wraith anyway??? O_O

The main Marvel cosmic writers decided not to use him in GotG or later events and the readers were for the most part totally fine with that. He did not exactly make a big splash.

So presumably? He's off in space somewhere.

^he sucked. the super-skrull should be borught back into a title

KuRuPT Thanosi
Dc in a epic stomp

dmills
Wraith was cool. But as 99 said, fans didn't seem to make s big deal about him missing. I'd like to see him brought back at some point though.

Black bolt z
DC cosmics and hard.Originally posted by 753
cosmo is to become a member of the annihilators even if as tactical oversight only, is he not? i wont read that crap otherwise That could work. He gives them what they need to know.Originally posted by 753
^he sucked. the super-skrull should be borught back into a title Only 4 issues. but I see Ronan and Kl'rt making a cool couple.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by dmills
Wraith was cool. But as 99 said, fans didn't seem to make s big deal about him missing. I'd like to see him brought back at some point though.

Who's that guy behind Wraith and Super Skrull in your sig? And you're missing either Talon or Darkhawk.

iceman24567
Gilgamesh?

dmills
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Who's that guy behind Wraith and Super Skrull in your sig? And you're missing either Talon or Darkhawk. Gilgamish.

Darkhawk coming soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.