Uryu Ishida runs the Akatsuki gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
Uryu has his current powers, he gets 10 minutes rest between each fight.
Fights take place on an open field, how far does he get or does he clear it?

1. Deidara and Sasori

2. Orochimaru

3. Hidan and Kakuzu

4. Itachi and Kisame

5. Pain and Konan

6. Madara

Q99
I think he has a good chance at stopping at 1. Either to a big explosion or getting a scratch from one of Sasori's puppets.

Hm... with 4, I don't think he'd be well suited to fighting inside a mobile mini-ocean. And 5 is right out, I'd think either would beat him.

Samurai100
not so sure about that he has some pretty nice speed feats so I'm fairly Sure hed be able to dodge deidara and sasori

Q99
Originally posted by Samurai100
not so sure about that he has some pretty nice speed feats so I'm fairly Sure hed be able to dodge deidara and sasori

Keep in mind stuff like land mines and traps, or just the area of effect that can be produced by a large one, and that Deidara's best attack is invisible, Sasori uses clouds of gas too, etc..

They don't need to be too precise on the hits.

Though Sasori can produce some pretty high-speed attacks with the Kazekage puppet.

Samurai100
Though I still think he has a good chance of speed blitzing them as he can fire hundreds of arrows in moments

Q99
Yea, it's possible, though they might use clones, iron-sand shields, and such to minimize danger. And on the offense, hails of iron-sand bullets or other attacks to return the favor.

menokokoro
Every single one is capable of killing ishida

1. Deidara and Sasori: Ishida probably takes this, he is ranged, and both of these require at least a little bit of close range.

2. Orochimaru: Ishida probably again, but it would not be easy

3. Hidan and Kakuzu: unless he can speed blitz them (which is not certain, expecially if kakuzu has his 5 bodies fighting too), Hidan will end up killing him.

4. Itachi and Kisame: No way in hell, possibly the most dangerous member in akatsuki (besides madara, and yes, I think itachi is better than nagato) with the biggest chakra powerhouse in akatsuki? Genjutsu alone would kill him, but that combined with susanoo, giant ocean....whatever the sword is called, there is no way he could beat both of them, MAYBE kisame, but probably not.

5. Pain and Konan: Pein would probably win

6. Madara: need I say?

draxx_tOfU
stops at 4 mainly because of Itachi and exhaustion, and 2 would be a good fight...

Q99
They do? I think of Deidara as primarily a long-ranged fighter.

Samehada smile

Billion paper bombs!

Pyron_Knight
Who the hell is Uryu Ishida?

I vaguely recall some kid with glasses but he hasn't been relevant in about four years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.