The Word/Spectre(Jim) vs Nekron/COIE Anti Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
mad stick out tongue

SquallX
Originally posted by guy222
mad stick out tongue

Spectre can beat anyone in the DC verse as long as God wants him too. So if God said beat those two, he can, and will.

Any way for this fight, Nekron is equal to current Anti-Monitor. So they lose.

guy222
this is the coie monitor

Galan007
It was made clear that standard Corrigan-Spectre could not beat COIE AM without first amping himself with the powers of all the other magic users (hell, even then he wasn't able to put AM down for good.) We also know Spectre's powers are apparently ineffectual against Nekron. So as far as I'm concerned, Spectre is all but useless in this battle.

The Word, however, may very well be able to stomp AM/Nekron collectively. It's just really hard to gauge his powers.

Meh, what the hell... Team 1, ftw.

guy222
i'd favor team one because of the word

that's a character, love to see again

Black bolt z
T2 IMO.

guy222
how so my friend

SquallX
this is the coie monitor

I know that, but i'm saying Nekron is as powerful as current Anti-Monitor.

Also for this fight, it all depends on the back up Spectre have.

Black bolt z
how so my friend While I'm not to up on the word(I think hes the high card) a very amped spectre couldn't defeat COIE monitor. And Nekron in on his team and hes a major addition too. I'd say team 2 like....7/10....I think.

BobbyD
If Spectre (w/ a backing doesn't job), he can take this alone.

As is, Team 1 anyway.

kevdude
i'd favor team one because of the word

that's a character, love to see again

thumb up Same here Guy! I think we've seen him more then what we believe, in he seems to be Destiny of the Endless. Kinda strange they wouldn't let Mark Miller use The Spectre but was alright to use The Word at the end of Swamp Things run. Hope they use him in some way again!

MrMind
this basically comes down to the word vs coie monitor and the word wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.