Corruption in a County full of Dispair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
There is so many problems wrong with this county. Here is one http://www.wnewsj.com/main.asp?FromHome=1&TypeID=1&ArticleID=188041&SectionID=49&SubSectionID=156
My mom works for the Clinton County Sheriffs Office as a Corrections Officer..
And her pay has been frozen for 3 years after promised a 4% raise each year. And out of those 3 years has only been given one 3% raise.
she is union, and the union hasn't gotten anything for the employees other than the Information that they have a lawyer on staff that has been with the union for 10 years. And has now just been given this knowledge.

Look up on the wilmington new journals site to see more corrupt acts in the county.

Dave_97
i agree, the current state of the something something, f*ck quebec.

mikeydude
Shuddap. You Canadian.

Bardock42
It's spelled "despair". It's Dream's sister.

Rogue Jedi
Marius, guess what?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Marius, guess what?

No, shut up!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, shut up!

He was going to say "Bewbz" or "You mad, bro?"

I just know it. pained

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by mikeydude
There is so many problems wrong with this county. Here is one http://www.wnewsj.com/main.asp?FromHome=1&TypeID=1&ArticleID=188041&SectionID=49&SubSectionID=156
My mom works for the Clinton County Sheriffs Office as a Corrections Officer..
And her pay has been frozen for 3 years after promised a 4% raise each year. And out of those 3 years has only been given one 3% raise.
she is union, and the union hasn't gotten anything for the employees other than the Information that they have a lawyer on staff that has been with the union for 10 years. And has now just been given this knowledge.

Look up on the wilmington new journals site to see more corrupt acts in the county. That's...pretty bad.

mikeydude
Fukkit. But still its all bullshit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.