Nimrod vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
This is not a gauntlet, but rather how you think Nimrod would fare in a matchup against each of the following:

1) Savage Hulk
2) Wonder Woman
3) Martian Manhunter
4) Enchantress
5) DoS Doomsday
6) Loki
7) Maxima
8) Gladiator
9) Adam Warlock
10) Kurse

Black bolt z
He'd lose the majority of them.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He'd lose the majority of them.

Oh really!? Based on...what?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Oh really!? Based on...what? The fact that most are stronger then him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The fact that most are stronger then him.

Being more powerful does not automatically equate to a win; how one opponent matches up with another is much more important than overall power level...

I personally think Nimrod has a real chance of defeating everyone on that list, and I have prepared arguments supporting my belief.

So lets go deeper with this and debate the characters on this list that you feel that would beat him and lets see how my counter-argument fares against your belief...

Black bolt z
Being more powerful does not automatically equate to a win; how one opponent matches up with another is much more important than overall power level...

I personally think Nimrod has a real chance of defeating everyone on that list, and I have prepared arguments supporting my belief.

So lets go deeper with this and debate the characters on this list that you feel that would beat him and lets see how my counter-argument fares against your belief... Those I am 100% sure would beat him: Hulk and Gladiator.

Doomsday could adapt to whatever Nimrod uses to beat him.

TheLordofMurder
Ok...lets start with the Hulk.

For arguments sake, lets say that the Hulk gives him a real good beat down; busts him up..rips off his arms and legs and head.

Nimrod reconstructs fully and now adapts a defense to the Hulks brute strength (intangibility perhaps), now what does the Hulk got?

Not a thing...not a thing in the world to prevent Nimrod from scanning him and devising a lethal tactic for killing the Hulk (he could very well come up with a ray that turns the Hulk back into Banner, and then kill him in any number of ways).

What say you to this; I havent forgotten about Nimrod vs Glads either, but I want to give you a chance to counter my argument before we proceed.

zopzop
This is not a gauntlet, but rather how you think Nimrod would fare in a matchup against each of the following:

1) Savage Hulk
2) Wonder Woman
3) Martian Manhunter
4) Enchantress
5) DoS Doomsday
6) Loki
7) Maxima
8) Gladiator
9) Adam Warlock
10) Kurse

1) Nimrod (yes really)
2) Nimrod (fairly easily)
3) Nimrod (fairly easily)
4) Enchantress (stupid magic sad )
5) Dunno enough about DoS Doomsday
6) Loki (stupid magic sad )
7) Nimrod (moderate difficulty)
8) To close to call
9) Nimrod (easily)
10) To close to call but Nimrod could pull it off if he uses some of his more exotic stuff

Black bolt z
Ok...lets start with the Hulk.

For arguments sake, lets say that the Hulk gives him a real good beat down; busts him up..rips off his arms and legs and head.

Nimrod reconstructs fully and now adapts a defense to the Hulks brute strength (intangibility perhaps), now what does the Hulk got?

Not a thing...not a thing in the world to prevent Nimrod from scanning him and devising a lethal tactic for killing the Hulk (he could very well come up with a ray that turns the Hulk back into Banner, and then kill him in any number of ways).

What say you to this; I havent forgotten about Nimrod vs Glads either, but I want to give you a chance to counter my argument before we proceed. But here is the thing with nimrod....can he reform from dust? Hulk could do that. Or simply crush his skull to the point it can't reform.

Any can he reform if someone is still holding his skull? Because whatever force nimrod has that lets him re-construct himself hulk can overcome.

Cuz hulk is the strongest there is hmph

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod can reconstruct from powder...

TheLordofMurder
You have to be capable of affecting him at the molecular and atomic level to destroy him...

WhiteWitchKing
1) Savage Hulk- loses. Nimrod embarrassed Juggernaut. He should take the majority over Hulk. Gravity beam, disintegrator, sonics, and flight would give him a good olds over Hulk. Hulk's regeneration is going to be countered by the fact that Nimrod would simply hit him with a gravity beam, followed by decapitation using his disintegrators.
2) Wonder Woman - Nimrod as well.
3) Martian Manhunter - Probably MM.
4) Enchantress - Nimrod.
5) DoS Doomsday - lol. Nimrod.
6) Loki - Loki
7) Maxima - ?
8) Gladiator - Gladiator's speed, fly, and strength should overwhelm Nimrod.
9) Adam Warlock - Nimrod.
10) Kurse - Unless iron is involved, Kurse is going to destroy Nimrod for the majority.

TheLordofMurder
Martian Manhunter has that big ol weakness to fire; I think Nimrod takes full advantage of that weakness and destroys MM...

Glads would most likely beat Nimrod into powder...but then Nimrod will reconstruct and adapt...at which point I think Nimrod would inevitably defeat him; and surely it would affect Glads confidence if he beat Nimrod this thoroughly and Nimrod came right back after him.

Kurse could beat him into powder as well, but after Nimrod reconstructs and adapts...well, Kurse does have that grand weakness to iron just waiting to be found via a scan; its lights out after that.

Loki would (in my honest opinion) have the best chance of defeating Nimrod here as his magic may very well be capable of affecting Nimrod at the molecular and atomic level...

carver9
Nimrod clears this imo.

Uriel005
Nimrod definitely potential clears this list. The ones capable of koing him have weakness exploits that are way to easy for an adapter character to abuse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.