Most powerful below high-herald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
Who is the most powerful character below high-herald?

marwash22
probably Wanda.

carver9
Black Bolt or Magneto or Hulk(each one of these peeps should be categorized as a high herald due to their showings/powers).

dmills
Toss up between Blackbolt and Nova off the top of my head. Who else is considered mid Herald?

iceman24567
Going with Nova or Martian Manhunter possibly Batman

Uriel005
Hulk probably due to near limitless potential in raw strength. Honestly nowadays I wouldn't be surprised to see him overcome abstract concepts with raw strength. Not actual abstract level characters mind you but gripping the fabric of reality as hard as lobo did to tear it. That sort of thing.

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
Going with Nova or Martian Manhunter possibly Batman The martian is below HH?

Digi
Too vague a question. Raw power is hard to quantify between realms (strength, speed, energy output, etc.) and are we talking versatility or raw power, or who would win the most in hypothetical matchups (because some have bad matchups with others in the same tier)?

There's several "right" answers, a few of which have been mentioned.

The tiers thread itself was a mess and accomplished nothing that it set out to. The only good thing to come out of it was a shared vocabulary upon which to base discussions, which didn't exist prior to its creation.

iceman24567
Originally posted by dmills
The martian is below HH? Hes pretty ugly so yeah smile

Uriel005
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hes pretty ugly so yeah smile He has most amazing trollface ever seen when he smiles like an obnoxious prick.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Uriel005
He has most amazing trollface ever seen when he smiles like an obnoxious prick. Agreed but hes still has the coolest far out costume in the Jla

dmills
Originally posted by Digi
Too vague a question. Raw power is hard to quantify between realms (strength, speed, energy output, etc.) and are we talking versatility or raw power, or who would win the most in hypothetical matchups (because some have bad matchups with others in the same tier)?

There's several "right" answers, a few of which have been mentioned. I think the answer is a tapestry of all of your above points. What character below HH personifies the aforementioned criteria the best? Black bolt has both the resume and the powerset.

Digi
I think the answer is a tapestry of all of your above points. What character below HH personifies the aforementioned criteria the best?

Black Bolt or Cpt. Atom probably then, if we're using an eyeball test of the tier.

Again though, the tiers were shared terminology, nothing more. "High Herald" doesn't actually exist in any official sense, and peoples' idea of what it means will vary.

Mindset
CA isn't high herald?

dmills
Hey it works. We know for the most part, a HH when we see them. To me the confusion was in the trans tier but I digress.

dmills
I'll roll with black bolt then. Much as I'd like to say my boy Nova, he has the power but not the resume. BB has both. Cap Atom is a good choice as well.

carver9
Hey it works. We know for the most part, a HH when we see them. To me the confusion was in the trans tier but I digress.

Imo nova is a high herald.

Who would you give the majority to in a fight... nova or black bolt?

iceman24567
Nova no doubt

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
Imo nova is a high herald.

Who would you give the majority to in a fight... nova or black bolt? Powerwise perhaps. But on kmc feats/showings on panel count for a huge majority of how a character is perceived. Nova is perceived by most here as mid herald with some HH showings. I'm cool with that.

That's like asking me to pick my favorite child. Can't do it man lol.

Black bolt z
Toss up between Blackbolt and Nova off the top of my head. Who else is considered mid Herald? Both those people are considered high herald.

At least by me.

As for the thread I don't know many people in the mid herald tier. Zatanna deserves mention though.

Mindset
Doom

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom He said below low herald not above abstract.

Spire
Soooooo are we like using KMC's tier list for this or...?

Either way, Big Bird.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Spire
Soooooo are we like using KMC's tier list for this or...?

Either way, Big Bird. There is no official tier list AFAIK. Most characters are obviously in a single tier but there are some disputes. If you think they are below high herald no one can call you wrong.

Spire
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=KMC+Comic+Book+Tiers

Uriel005
Problem with tiers is rock paper scissors matchups throw them off. Also scary thought... hulk starts using bannertech and pulls out the ipod... What now Doom... What now.

Black bolt z
Problem with tiers is rock paper scissors matchups throw them off. Also scary thought... hulk starts using bannertech and pulls out the ipod... What now Doom... What now. Doom pulls out an Iphone and uses the "gamma drain app".

Uriel005
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Doom pulls out an Iphone and uses the "gamma drain app". Banner Hulk pulls out the oversized Ipad and turns on the stop doomtech and sorcery app and proceeds to beat him down as banner with his forcefield strength enhancer tech.

Mindset
Banner Hulk pulls out the oversized Ipad and turns on the stop doomtech and sorcery app and proceeds to beat him down as banner with his forcefield strength enhancer tech. Doom rips Banner's shield apart and snaps his neck.

Spire
Pfft! All this master inventor bullshizzle.

Batman sings Chocolate Rain causing everyone to self-bfr. Batman then goes and stands on top of a building.

Batman - 1
Everybody else - 0

Damborgson
Black Bolt or Magneto or Hulk(each one of these peeps should be categorized as a high herald due to their showings/powers). Hulk? no...... no

Damborgson
I think Black bolt get this one. yes

Simbon
Yeah, I admit this question should have been better formulated, as there are a number of folks in the mid-herald category (BRB, Blackbolt, Gladiator, Nefaria, etc.) that seem to belong (and be considered on forum) as high herald. What I wanted to find out was which character people thought was most powerful who, at best, could only get 1-2/10 against a character like supes or surfer, not counting weakness exploitation.

dmills
Speaking of... Did any of you see the superheroes squad show? LOL every Nova cliche was trotted out. The Nova Corps is destroyed. Nova is easily captured and has to be rescued by this tongue in cheek version of the Avengers. He's not really offered membership in the "Squaddies" as if he's not quite good enough. He's portrayed as underpowered in comparison to the Squaddies. He really doesn't get much of a chance to show his powers till the very end - but at least he kinda sorta saves the day. The only cliche that they forgot to add were the infamous depowerings lmao!

celeyhyga17
mid
hmm...

Black Bolt
Nova Prime
Wonder Woman (classic)
Power Girl

hmm....

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk? no...... no

Why not hulk? His power is limitless and some of if not ALL of the people that you all name, hulk would run through them. Hell, you could team some of them up and hulk would still win without bfring.

So yeah, hulk belongs. His power is brutal.

batdude123
Easily Captain Atom.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54163ui.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54182hn.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54195mk.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54207wq.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom056199yp.jpg

-K-M-
Puck.

Black bolt z
I think Black bolt get this one. yes Black Bolt is high herald.Originally posted by celeyhyga17
mid
hmm...

Black Bolt
Nova Prime
Wonder Woman (classic)
Power Girl

hmm.... As far as I know aren't all of these people high herald?

batdude123
Black Bolt is high herald. As far as I know aren't all of these people high herald?

No.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by batdude123
No. Who there isn't? Power girl?

dmills
And here we...go!

Colossus-Big C
Hulk

Q99
Who there isn't? Power girl?

Of those, Wonder Woman's the only one I fairly regularly see mentioned as High.

The others are very strong in the Mid class.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
Of those, Wonder Woman's the only one I fairly regularly see mentioned as High.

The others are very strong in the Mid class. I see them as in the tail end class of high heralds.

Damborgson
Why not hulk? His power is limitless and some of if not ALL of the people that you all name, hulk would run through them. Hell, you could team some of them up and hulk would still win without bfring.

So yeah, hulk belongs. His power is brutal. Well....lets see hulk vs black bolt...http://img112.exs.cx/img112/7639/vh40st.jpg

http://img27.exs.cx/img27/7936/vhulk37dh.jpg

http://img168.exs.cx/img168/3176/hulk40cw.jpg

Hes been taken at least 3 times.....WWH hulk only beat a skrull black bolt. I say black bolt over hulk anyday.

dmills
Well....lets see hulk vs black bolt...http://img112.exs.cx/img112/7639/vh40st.jpg

Hes been taken at least 3 times.....WWH hulk only beat a skrull black bolt. I say black bolt over hulk anyday. thumb up One of the few if only characters to consistently beat the Hulk with without weakness exploitation.

Damborgson
thumb up One of the few if only characters to consistently beat the Hulk with without weakness exploitation. Black Bolt FTW cool

Nihilist
Anyone from the likes of Hulk,Nova, maybe Black Bolt with Gladiator maybe just behind them.

carver9
Well....lets see hulk vs black bolt...http://img112.exs.cx/img112/7639/vh40st.jpg

Hes been taken at least 3 times.....WWH hulk only beat a skrull black bolt. I say black bolt over hulk anyday.

Ok, first of all you showed me classic hulk who isn't close to being what his current self is.

Another thing... the skrullbolt was just as powerful as the original, the only thing he lacked was experience. This was proven when reed put skrullbolt into a tub and reed asked him to scream in which skrullbolt scream being so powerful that it opened up a time/space portal.

Hulk STIIL tanked that scream (which almost WRECKED the moon) and asked for more.

Like I said before, two of the people mentioned in this thread could double teaqm hulk and possibly lose.

By the way, black bolt is a natural beast, EVERYONE fears his scream. He has had sentry terrified, one shotted apocalypse with it and destroyed a city with just a whisper... took out the hulk, took out magneto, took out sphinx, gladiator etc, etc... you are seriously underating him and imo he IS high herald and could beat the best of them minus surfer (and could probably beat him as well).

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Anyone from the likes of Hulk,Nova, maybe Black Bolt with Gladiator maybe just behind them.

Gladiator, black bolt, and Nova are high heralds.

Nihilist
Gladiator, black bolt, and Nova are high heralds. Nah their not, they are mid at best, none of them are Surfer,Thor,Genis,Sentry league.

carver9
Nah their not, they are mid at best, none of them are Surfer,Thor,Genis,Sentry league.

Wtf...

Gladiator has beaten thor TWICE on panel. Gladiator has ran through nova before and tanked his best, one shotted binary, ran through masterson... etc, etc...

Black bolt is just as strong and just as powerful as any high herald and his fights against high end people proves this. Sentry was TERRIFIED of black bolt... a high herald. Magneto along with a others feared facing black bolt. He IS high herald.

I shouldn't even have to explain nova, he is high herald as well.

Digi
I haven't seen any better suggestions than my Black Bolt and/or Cpt. Atom earlier.

Originally posted by Spire
Pfft! All this master inventor bullshizzle.

Batman sings Chocolate Rain causing everyone to self-bfr. Batman then goes and stands on top of a building.

Batman - 1
Everybody else - 0

laughing out loud

Nah their not, they are mid at best, none of them are Surfer,Thor,Genis,Sentry league.

That's really the crux of it. So many people who are like "wtf, why aren't they HH?" the answer comes easily if you make a thread about it. For example, Superman vs. 90% of the Mid Herald tier just roflstomps them, and the other 10% would only have a chance because they have access to one of his weaknesses.

The list was never perfect, and wasn't intended to be anything but "general." But I do feel like it holds up better to scrutiny than many think.

Gladiator has beaten thor TWICE on panel. Gladiator has ran through nova before and tanked his best, one shotted binary, ran through masterson... etc, etc...

And Thor also has a win against Glads.

srug

But where a brawl might be a push between the two, it's demonstrably false to say Glads is everything Thor is because of his energy/matter manipulation via Mjolnir. You have to look at everything about a character, not just a head-to-head matchup.

Nihilist
Wtf...

Gladiator has beaten thor TWICE on panel. Gladiator has ran through nova before and tanked his best, one shotted binary, ran through masterson... etc, etc... Low showings for Thor, and Masterson Thor easily held his own and then beat Glads with some quick thinking via living lightining.

BB would not beat any of the HH i named, and Sentry wasnt scared of BB at all, he just didnt want to fight him because of the damage it would cause.

Because you cant name anything that he does on a regular that makes him a HH.

I tell you what lets make a thread out of it and see who wins?

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
I haven't seen any better suggestions than my Black Bolt and/or Cpt. Atom earlier.

laughing out loud

That's really the crux of it. So many people who are like "wtf, why aren't they HH?" the answer comes easily if you make a thread about it. For example, Superman vs. 90% of the Mid Herald tier just roflstomps them, and the other 10% would only have a chance because they have access to one of his weaknesses.

The list was never perfect, and wasn't intended to be anything but "general." But I do feel like it holds up better to scrutiny than many think.

And Thor also has a win against Glads.

srug

But where a brawl might be a push between the two, it's demonstrably false to say Glads is everything Thor is because of his energy/matter manipulation via Mjolnir. You have to look at everything about a character, not just a head-to-head matchup.

I agree but if someone could pull some wins from the most powerful high herald and could POSSIBLY pull a split then yes, he should be considered a high herald. Gladiator has shown that he can hang with thor and gladiator completely bashing and humiliating masterson is also proof of this. He also one shotted binary, someone who in their own right is a high herald imo.

carver9
Low showings for Thor, and Masterson Thor easily held his own and then beat Glads with some quick thinking via living lightining.

BB would not beat any of the HH i named, and Sentry wasnt scared of BB at all, he just didnt want to fight him because of the damage it would cause.

Because you cant name anything that he does on a regular that makes him a HH.

I tell you what lets make a thread out of it and see who wins?

Wow... so we ignore showings on a character that doesn't have many WOW. I give up on you... just remember, gladiator dna made a thanos clone 4 times stronger than the original thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gladiator has beaten thor TWICE on panel.
Gladiator has shown that he can hang with thor and gladiator completely bashing and humiliating masterson is also proof of this.

erm

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Lol...

Rage, I already said in a forum fight I would give thor 8 or 9/10 against glads. Stop trippin.

Nihilist
... just remember, gladiator dna made a thanos clone 4 times stronger than the original thanos. laughing out loud he made the clone 4 times stronger than Gladiator not Thanos and Thanos said the clone was only now equal to his own might, and that clone could even beat down Adam Warlock, plus Warlock said his own fighting skills and speed would of let him beat that Glads clone but he was facing another clone at the same time.

So thats a no on the vs thread then?

carver9
laughing out loud he made the clone 4 times stronger than Gladiator not Thanos and Thanos said the clone was only now equal to his own might, and that clone could even beat down Adam Warlock, plus Warlock said his own fighting skills and speed would of let him beat that Glads clone but he was facing another clone at the same time.

So thats a no on the vs thread then?

Buddy, I think you are wording that wrong.

Show the scan please.

Nihilist
Buddy, I think you are wording that wrong.

Show the scan please. You want me to show the scan of something you stated first?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pretty sure the clone was four times stronger than Thanos not Gladiator.

Lol...

Rage, I already said in a forum fight I would give thor 8 or 9/10 against glads. Stop trippin.

I'm not tripping. I'm just curious as to why you continue to make this shit up when I've gone over it with you more than once.

dmills
@Nihilist,

(Elementary school fight instigator voice) make it, make it, make it. (what vs thread?)

carver9
Pretty sure the clone was four times stronger than Thanos not Gladiator.

I'm not tripping. I'm just curious as to why you continue to make this shit up when I've gone over it with you more than once.

We just have different opinions on those specific fights and honestly, we never got finished debating about that topic but I just don't want to go through all of that today. What I can say is that thor did prove that he is more powerful than gladiator, I am not denying that at all but again, we have different views.

Nihilist
Pretty sure the clone was four times stronger than Thanos not Gladiator.Just re read it now, it Was Warlock that though the clone was 4-5 times stronger than the original Thanos, it was Thanos himself that said 3 of the clones matched his own might and the other was a lower lvl clone(excluding Omega of course)

dmills
@carver,

9/10? Damn. Even rage wouldn't give him 9/10 over Glads.

Rage.Of.Olympus
We just have different opinions on those specific fights and honestly, we never got finished debating about that topic but I just don't want to go through all of that today. What I can say is that thor did prove that he is more powerful than gladiator, I am not denying that at all but again, we have different views.

People can have different opinions regarding topics. Unfortunately, you're opinion is so far off base it's wrong.

Damborgson
Ok, first of all you showed me classic hulk who isn't close to being what his current self is.

Another thing... the skrullbolt was just as powerful as the original, the only thing he lacked was experience. This was proven when reed put skrullbolt into a tub and reed asked him to scream in which skrullbolt scream being so powerful that it opened up a time/space portal.

Hulk STIIL tanked that scream (which almost WRECKED the moon) and asked for more.

Like I said before, two of the people mentioned in this thread could double teaqm hulk and possibly lose.

By the way, black bolt is a natural beast, EVERYONE fears his scream. He has had sentry terrified, one shotted apocalypse with it and destroyed a city with just a whisper... took out the hulk, took out magneto, took out sphinx, gladiator etc, etc... you are seriously underating him and imo he IS high herald and could beat the best of them minus surfer (and could probably beat him as well). Yeah okay the only thing he lacks is experience? Experience is everything. Id ike to hear ur definition of a scream. It was a whisper. A whisper did that to the moon and blew hulk away like that. Had it been regular black bolt and he let out in a casual manner, "enough" Hulk would have gone down. A whisper Ko'd classic hulk and he could have taken down WWH. Had he not been captured at the time. Hulk is barely worth Black bolts time imo. Hes just not powerful enough.

carver9
@carver,

9/10? Damn. Even rage wouldn't give him 9/10 over Glads.

Lol... the only reason I give him so high is because of the in-character personality gladiator has. He is just TOO cocky, that is why he have loses under his belt.. his cockyness (I know that's not a word).

I would give thor a high majority like that against any herald minus surfer, he is just that good to me. Not a 9/10 but pretty close to it and I am one of the peeps that thinks that thor could pull some wins from thanos.

By the way, I know a lil more about thor than rage does. wink

carver9
People can have different opinions regarding topics. Unfortunately, you're opinion is so far off base it's wrong.

I will post my proof when I get off of work tonight.

Nihilist
Here's Thanos saying about the clones power.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/clone1.jpg

And Warlock take on his fight with the Glads clone.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/clone2.jpg

carver9
Here's Thanos saying about the clones power.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/clone1.jpg

And Warlock take on his fight with the Glads clone.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/clone2.jpg

You don't see the difference in those statements.

No one said that the clone that was stronger thanos was MORE POWERFUL, what I am saying is that the clone was physically stronger.

Thanos WAS more powerful than the clone, the clone was only a physical bruiser, didn't have the versatility or power output thanos has but going by warlocks statement, he was stronger.

Just like surfer... hulk is stronger than surfer but surfer is overall, more powerful.

Just because someone is stronger doesn't make them more powerful.

Do you have some statements saying that thanos is stronger than "that" clone?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Could someone post the scan of Warlock commenting on the clone's strength? I don't have it on hand.

If the clone is intended to be four times stronger than Thanos, then I'd argue each of the clones focused on one particular trait (Strength, magic etc.) in which they were superior to Thanos, but since it was only one specific trait, Thanos' might still rivaled their own.

By the way, I know a lil more about thor than rage does. wink

baka

I will post my proof when I get off of work tonight.

What proof? There evidence just isn't there.

Gladiator has never beaten Thor twice. The one instance that could be counted as a win wasn't even a real win against Thor and had other circumstances. He never humiliated and trashed -unless you're referring to the verbal part of the fight which I doubt- Masterson. That fight made it clear that the two were physically equal in strength with Masterson being more powerful/versatile while Gladiator is more formidable in hand to hand combat due to being an experienced warrior in comparison to the untrained Masterson.

And let's not even delve into your more fanatical opinions of Gladiator being beyond Thor in strength, Gladiator possessing nigh infinite strength that's only limited by his mental state etc.

-Pr-
baka

he also knows more about Superman than i do. True story.

carver9
Could someone post the scan of Warlock commenting on the clone's strength? I don't have it on hand.

If the clone is intended to be four times stronger than Thanos, then I'd argue each of the clones focused on one particular trait (Strength, magic etc.) in which they were superior to Thanos, but since it was only one specific trait, Thanos' might still rivaled their own.

baka

What proof? There evidence just isn't there.

Gladiator has never beaten Thor twice. The one instance that could be counted as a win wasn't even a real win against Thor and had other circumstances. He never humiliated and trashed -unless you're referring to the verbal part of the fight which I doubt- Masterson. That fight made it clear that the two were physically equal in strength with Masterson being more powerful/versatile while Gladiator is more formidable in hand to hand combat due to being an experienced warrior in comparison to the untrained Masterson.

And let's not even delve into your more fanatical opinions of Gladiator being beyond Thor in strength, Gladiator possessing nigh infinite strength that's only limited by his mental state etc.

Rage, I know your adrenaline is rushing but can we talk about this later. Be patient because you are going to get owned regardless. Ill post my proof later... we need to end this anyway because you and I have been talking about this for at least a year.

Nihilist

No one said that the clone that was stronger thanos was MORE POWERFUL, what I am saying is that the clone was physically stronger.

Thanos WAS more powerful than the clone, the clone was only a physical bruiser, didn't have the versatility or power output thanos has but going by warlocks statement, he was stronger.

Just like surfer... hulk is stronger than surfer but surfer is overall, more powerful.

Do you have some statements saying that thanos is stronger than "that" clone? Each clone represented a power form of Thanos ie physical strength(Glads clone) mental power(X clone).

Do you have a scan of anything saying that the Glads clone was stronger than Thanos(because thats what you claimed first)? rather than Warlock thinking it was stronger than Thanos, as Warlock himslef has stated he has never seen Thanos fully exert himself and he has never physically fought Thanos to know his strength lvl.

And f*cking lol if you think Glads strength is anything on its own compared to Thanos, Thanos would pimp slap the shit out of him.

Black bolt z

By the way, black bolt is a natural beast, EVERYONE fears his scream. He has had sentry terrified, one shotted apocalypse with it and destroyed a city with just a whisper... took out the hulk, took out magneto, took out sphinx, gladiator etc, etc... you are seriously underating him and imo he IS high herald and could beat the best of them minus surfer (and could probably beat him as well). Current might be. But it doesn't change the fact BB ususally always beats hulk.

No it was not as powerful as the original.

1: It was not a scream. 2: It was not as potent as the original.

Who?

IMO the only HH's he would lose to are surfer, Thor, Superman and possibly glads.Originally posted by Damborgson
Black Bolt FTW cool thumb upOriginally posted by Nihilist
Nah their not, they are mid at best, none of them are Surfer,Thor,Genis,Sentry league. They are most certainly high heralds...no expression

Nihilist

If the clone is intended to be four times stronger than Thanos, then I'd argue each of the clones focused on one particular trait (Strength, magic etc.) in which they were superior to Thanos, but since it was only one specific trait, Thanos' might still rivaled their own.That my take on it thumb up

I'll scan it shortly.

Nihilist

They are most certainly high heralds...no expression Why dont you tell what they have done to put them at HH lvl along with the likes of Thor,Surfre,Genis,Sentry.

The Nuul
SS

Black bolt z
Why dont you tell what they have done to put them at HH lvl along with the likes of Thor,Surfre,Genis,Sentry. Never claimed they were.

But I see the people you named(minus genis as I know next to nothing about him) as in the higher rung of the high herald tier and the like of Black Bolt, and Nova Prime as in the low-mid rung of the HH tier.

Nihilist
Never claimed they were.

But I see the people you named(minus genis as I know next to nothing about him) as in the higher rung of the high herald tier and the like of Black Bolt, and Nova Prime as in the low-mid rung of the HH tier. no such thing as low-mid HH, its low herald mid herald or High herld, each is a seperate section.

Black bolt z
no such thing as low-mid HH, its low herald mid herald or High herld, each is a seperate section. Surfer would beat superman. or thor. And thor would beat BB. But I see them all in HH tier.

They can be stronger then one an other but not in a whole other tier altogether

Nihilist
Surfer would beat superman. or thor. And thor would beat BB. But I see them all in HH tier.

They can be stronger then one an other but not in a whole other tier altogether Whatever, simple fact the tier systems doesnt work like that, low mid high thats it. It was designed that way so characters xould be seperated who just dont make the grade to the next lvl.

carver9
Each clone represented a power form of Thanos ie physical strength(Glads clone) mental power(X clone).

Do you have a scan of anything saying that the Glads clone was stronger than Thanos(because thats what you claimed first)? rather than Warlock thinking it was stronger than Thanos, as Warlock himslef has stated he has never seen Thanos fully exert himself and he has never physically fought Thanos to know his strength lvl.

And f*cking lol if you think Glads strength is anything on its own compared to Thanos, Thanos would pimp slap the shit out of him.

Wow... warlock has known thanos for centuries and has also sparred against him. He of all people should know if someone is stronger than thanos.

Simbon

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not arguing about Gladiator's standing in the tiers.

I'm perfectly fine with him being in the High Herald category. I think his a High Herald physically.

Rage, I know your adrenaline is rushing but can we talk about this later. Be patient because you are going to get owned regardless. Ill post my proof later... we need to end this anyway because you and I have been talking about this for at least a year.

baka

Thor and Gladiator have had around 4 fights. In none of those battles, is there evidence to support your delusions.

Masterson vs. Gladiator (Fight No. 1):
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator2.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator3.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator4.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator5.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator6.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator7.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator8.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator9.jpg

Thor vs. Gladiator (Fight No. 2):
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator01FF339.jpg
Thanks to ODG. I can't find the scans for this fight for some reason.

Thor vs. Gladiator (Fight No. 3):
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator6-1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator6-2.jpg

Thor vs. Gladiator (Fight No. 4):
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator7-1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator11.jpg

Based on their battles, it's clear that Thor is at least Gladiator's physical equal in strength, and is more powerful as well as versatile.

The best Gladiator managed to do was in their third fight. And in that battle, there were certain circumstances: I. Thor was protecting the mortal female from the crumbling building; II. Gladiator was out to kill Thor (Now that I think about it, Gladiator was out to kill in all their fights); III. Thor considered Gladiator as a friend and obviously held back; IV. Gladiator didn't knock Thor out, Thor transformed into Olsen.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That my take on it thumb up

I'll scan it shortly.

Thanks.

dmills
@ nihilist,

I get what the kid is saying. A pecking order even within the respective tiers. For example before Thor's recent resurgence, for a while Norrin was considered the highest of HH, with Thor and Supes close behind etc.

@ BB,

A guy like Nova, has the powerset, i.e speed, strength, durability etc, but doesn't have the requisite feats vs others in the HH tier. He's knocking at the door though.

Nihilist
Wow... warlock has known thanos for centuries and has also sparred against him. He of all people should know if someone is stronger than thanos. Give it your bullshit wow all you want, Warlock has stated on panel he has never seen Thanos go full out and has never fought Thanos physically, hell a pre res weaker Thanos killed Warlock in one blast, the glads clone couldnt put Warlock done with 5 or so punches, Thanos killed Surfer with one more and Surfer is far more durable than Adam.

It's laughable that you think Adam knows more than Thanos about a being that Thanos created than he does himself, youre desperation is pathteic sometimes i though better of you once.

dmills

Nihilist
Glads and Nova haven't fought recently. That was Tarcel that Glads pwned, not Rich. Rich did Pwn that Glads strath women and she was at least equal to Glads.

The Nuul
Glads is not as powerful than other HHs. Being strong and fast doesnt make you powerful.

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Nuul
Glads is not as powerful than other HHs. Being strong and fast doesnt make you powerful. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, wasn't Gladiator shown to be above her in the past? Or was it Beta Ray Bill? I forget.

Either way, Richard was getting his ass kicked until he played with her weakness. If it was a straight up fight, I would favor Gladiator for the kicking of the ass.

Simbon
Rich did Pwn that Glads strath women and she was at least equal to Glads.

Took me a second to understand what you were trying to say: you are refering to Xenith, yes? She is nowhere near as strong as Gladiator.

carver9
Give it your bullshit wow all you want, Warlock has stated on panel he has never seen Thanos go full out and has never fought Thanos physically, hell a pre res weaker Thanos killed Warlock in one blast, the glads clone couldnt put Warlock done with 5 or so punches, Thanos killed Surfer with one more and Surfer is far more durable than Adam.

It's laughable that you think Adam knows more than Thanos about a being that Thanos created than he does himself, youre desperation is pathteic sometimes i though better of you once.

So nihilst, are you telling me that it is ok to ignore on-panel statements, yes or no?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Simbon
Took me a second to understand what you were trying to say: you are refering to Xenith, yes? She is nowhere near as strong as Gladiator. Yeah my bad i couldnt remember her name, iirc it was said in the Nova issue that she was now as strong a Gladiator.

-Pr-
So nihilst, are you telling me that it is ok to ignore on-panel statements, yes or no?

Why not; you do. ha-som

Nihilist
So nihilst, are you telling me that it is ok to ignore on-panel statements, yes or no? Like you are? especially by the guy who created the damn clone in the first place. And why dont you post any fight when Thanos and Adam have go at it physical for Adam to gauge Thanos strength lvl.

carver9
Yeah my bad i couldnt remember her name, iirc it was said in the Nova issue that she was now as strong a Gladiator.

Nova never said that and by the way, nova was getting destroyed in their fight and resorted to exploiting her weakness.

dmills
Rich did Pwn that Glads strath women and she was at least equal to Glads. Bah. I hated that fight. I wish that DnA would've just had him beat her convincingly. I know there were other circumstances but still, I gotta hear that shyte from fools about Xenith hanging with him.

Bottomline, even when he had the entire Nova force, for whatever reason they never portrayed Nova as being as powerful as Garthan Saal. Not even a little. Ce la vie.

carver9
Like you are? especially by the guy who created the damn clone in the first place. And why dont you post any fight when Thanos and Adam have go at it physical for Adam to gauge Thanos strength lvl.

Answer the question. Is it ok to ignore on panel statements?

Nihilist
Nova never said that and by the way, nova was getting destroyed in their fight and resorted to exploiting her weakness. Never said Nova did, and he wasnt getting destroyed at all, maybe in the carververse maybe.

-Pr-
Answer the question. Is it ok to ignore on panel statements?

repeated for posterity:

Why not; you do. ha-som

dmills
Nova never said that and by the way, nova was getting destroyed in their fight and resorted to exploiting her weakness. No. He was doggy styling her until he saw that Robbie was ok. Then he toned it down and she sneaked him. Dude was literally reading his computer while she was hitting him. She was a nuisance. Nothing more.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
mid
hmm...

Black Bolt
Nova Prime
Wonder Woman (classic)
Power Girl

hmm....

firestorm
captain atom

??

too many to choose from.. wutevers

Nihilist
Answer the question. Is it ok to ignore on panel statements? Yeah when on panel showing show otherwise and other onpanel staements by someone with far far greater knowledge totally contradict what was said, as do the on panel showings as well.

Now how about you answering what i said and actually showing some proof.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
repeated for posterity:

Why not; you do. ha-som

Omg... mad

TitoSanchez
Firestorm, Martian Manhunter, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Sersi, Maxima, Wonder Woman, Sinestro, Morg, etc.

carver9
Yeah when on panel showing show otherwise and other onpanel staements by someone with far far greater knowledge totally contradict what was said, as do the on panel showings as well.

Now how about you answering what i said and actually showing some proof.

So with that said I can ignore all of the on panel statements that was said in the odin and thanos fight since we all know that odin has much more better feats than what he showed during the thanos fight that should prove that he is capable of taking thanos out in one panel.

So with that said, I can ignore everything that odin and thanos said in that fight? Is this correct? Let me know buddy.

-Pr-

Omg... mad

truth hurts...

carver9
truth hurts...

Pr, I have never ignored on panels statements regarding superman when it comes to a fight. If someone stated that superman is 4 times stronger than diana, then I would agree with it. Kind of like when they said orion and supes are physical equals, I agreed with that as well.

What statements from me are you talking about?

-Pr-
Pr, I have never ignored on panels statements regarding superman when it comes to a fight. If someone stated that superman is 4 times stronger than diana, then I would agree with it. Kind of like when they said orion and supes are physical equals, I agreed with that as well.

What statements from me are you talking about?

That's a long list, tbh.

Nihilist
So with that said I can ignore all of the on panel statements that was said in the odin and thanos fight since we all know that odin has much more better feats than what he showed during the thanos fight that should prove that he is capable of taking thanos out in one panel.

So with that said, I can ignore everything that odin and thanos said in that fight? Is this correct? Let me know buddy. What the f*ck troll crap are you talking about now, oh wait in know because youve been proved wrong youre now trying to focus the debate on another Thanos fight. Ive never said Odin didnt wouldnt have beaten Thanos, he is only one shotting him if using other external powers ie all of the asgardains life force etc, under his own natural power reserves he doesnt have universe busting/mustiverse shaking powers.

So back to this debate now, are you gonna put up or shut up on what i asked you and what you said, dont try bringing up other stuff because youre being owned son.

carver9
That's a long list, tbh.

Lol... its terrible that a mod feels like this about me. I really don't know what to do sometimes because I honestly don't think that the way you view me will ever change.

I don't see why you think I hate Supes so much when 8/10 I'm always voting FOR him in matches.

-Pr-
Lol... its terrible that a mod feels like this about me. I really don't know what to do sometimes because I honestly don't think that the way you view me will ever change.

I don't see why you think I hate Supes so much when 8/10 I'm always voting FOR him in matches.

But you aren't always voting for him.

and it's more about what you post than you personally. i don't know you well enough to have a personal opinion.

celeyhyga17
Nova never said that and by the way, nova was getting destroyed in their fight and resorted to exploiting her weakness.

um no. he wasn't getting destroyed. u sure u read that right? the fight went slightly in her favor because of his preoccupation with his brother. that was hardly a real fight. it was more like a scuffle in which in the end, he still beat her. even though he beat her through weakness exploitation, he used a part of his power set to do so.

http://www.novaprimepage.com/previews/newnova28page1.jpg
http://www.novaprimepage.com/previews/newnova28page2.jpg
http://www.novaprimepage.com/previews/newnova28page3.jpg
http://www.novaprimepage.com/previews/newnova28page4.jpg
http://www.novaprimepage.com/previews/newnova28page5.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
His lucky he wasn't facing Gladiator.

Ive never said Odin didnt wouldnt have beaten Thanos, he is only one shotting him if using other external powers ie all of the asgardains life force etc,

The Asgardians are all empowered by the Odin Force.

under his own natural power reserves he doesnt have universe busting/mustiverse shaking powers.

Untrue. All of Odin's galactic scale feats and fights were him using his own natural reserves. But they were Odin in his full powered form which is a few levels above his base apparently.

carver9
What the f*ck troll crap are you talking about now, oh wait in know because youve been proved wrong youre now trying to focus the debate on another Thanos fight. Ive never said Odin didnt wouldnt have beaten Thanos, he is only one shotting him if using other external powers ie all of the asgardains life force etc, under his own natural power reserves he doesnt have universe busting/mustiverse shaking powers.

So back to this debate now, are you gonna put up or shut up on what i asked you and what you said, dont try bringing up other stuff because your being owned son.

I can no longer debate with you... I am seriously about to kick my computer. Find someone else to debate with and once you stop ignoring on-panel statements, come back and holla at me.

Odin didn't exert himself in the thanos fight.

Nihilist
The Asgardians are all empowered by the Odin Force. Yeah i know

Which is basically what im sayings Odin is only one shottiing Thanos in a full power mode.

carver9
But you aren't always voting for him.

and it's more about what you post than you personally. i don't know you well enough to have a personal opinion.

If you have a xbox 360 send me a friend request.

Screen name: UNBEATABLE26

I vote for him majority of the time.

-Pr-
If you have a xbox 360 send me a friend request.

Screen name: UNBEATABLE26

I vote for him majority of the time.

i pc game. dont play 360, sadly.

and no, you don't. unless we have a different idea of what the word "majority" is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah i know

thumb up

Which is basically what im sayings Odin is only one shottiing Thanos in a full power mode.

I don't know about a one shot -unless that's his intent- but I do think if he were to face a fully powered Odin, the fight would last no more than a page, whether Odin was out to kill or fooling around.

Nihilist
I can no longer debate with you... I am seriously about to kick my computer. Find someone else to debate with and once you stop ignoring on-panel statements, come back and holla at me.

Odin nt exert himself in the thanos fight. So youre gonna run seeing as you cant back up what you said and have been proved wrong, and :lol at you calling me about ignoring on panel statements when you ignore on panel showings and statements, hell youve even been called on a mod on it.

Soory for your loss in this thread Carver.

dmills
IIRC, wasn't Gladiator shown to be above her in the past? Or was it Beta Ray Bill? I forget.
Her and Glads supposedly fought in WOK. Not sure what happened.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/0003.jpg

dmills
Carver you have scans of that Xenith/Glads fight from WOK?

carver9

Do you have some statements saying that thanos is stronger than "that" clone?

Re read this nihilist because you don't know the difference between power and strength. Colossus AND Wolvy is physically stronger than magneto but magneto is FAR more powerful. Thanos said their POWER rival his own, not his strength. Do you not understand this nihilist?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Her and Glads supposedly fought in WOK. Not sure what happened.

IIRC, she knocked a shocked Gladiator around for a bit. Even managed to cut him with her heat vision. I'm guessing they have a Supergirl/Superman relationship going.

I'll admit, Nova was doing better than I remembered in the first interval of the fight. It was inconclusive as Xenith wanted to get hit and soak up punishment while Nova was momentarily distracted.

carver9
Carver you have scans of that Xenith/Glads fight from WOK?

Naah but I did go back and look at it and I agree with what you said. She did seem like she had a small edge imo.

carver9
IIRC, she knocked a shocked Gladiator around for a bit. Even managed to cut him with her heat vision. I'm guessing they have a Supergirl/Superman relationship going.

I'll admit, Nova was doing better than I remembered in the first interval of the fight. It was inconclusive as Xenith wanted to get hit and soak up punishment while Nova was momentarily distracted.

I never seen the fight with xenith and glads. Do you have the scans for that?

dmills
DAMNIT man nobody has scans of that fight. I didn't really get into WOK because I was unemployed and broke as hell during that event.

celeyhyga17
DAMNIT man nobody has scans of that fight. I didn't really get into WOK because I was unemployed and broke as hell during that event.

i have a marvel digital subscription. gonna chek it out now. wut issues were they???

carver9

It was posted on the previous page.

My bad... no it wasn't. That was her other fight. I want to see her fight against glads as well.

Mindset
Superman.

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
i have a marvel digital subscription. gonna chek it out now. wut issues were they??? I haven't a clue. Damn this is sad lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, you guys suck.

I could easily get the scans, but I'm too lazy.

carver9
I haven't a clue. Damn this is sad lol.

Lol... I know who has it but I don't know if he is online. I am pretty sure "guy" has it.

Mindset
Haha, you guys suck.

I could easily get the scans, but I'm too lazy. I could easily get the scans faster than you, but I'm lazier.

carver9
Haha, you guys suck.

I could easily get the scans, but I'm too lazy.

Can you please get the scans rage.

dmills
LOL.

@celey,

X-men kingbreaker#4

Phuck. Its an x-book at that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
I could easily get the scans faster than you, but I'm lazier.

You've always been fast as all the men/women you've been with can attest to.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can you please get the scans rage.

How badly do you want the scans?

dmills
@ mindset,

WTF is going on with Iron Fist? Is he still in new pretenders err I mean Avengers?

Mindset
You've always been fast as all the men/women you've been with can attest to. I never lose, even when it comes to sex I always finish first.

See Rage, I'm a winner, you'll never understand.

Mindset
@ mindset,

WTF is going on with Iron Fist? Is he still in new pretenders err I mean Avengers? Last IF comic I read he was being hunted by some chinese dude.

I think that was like a year ago.

dmills
You've always been fast as all the men/women you've been with can attest to. laughing

carver9
How badly do you want the scans?

Badly enough to admit that you were right about the gladiator and thor brawl.

big grin

celeyhyga17
LOL.

@celey,

X-men kingbreaker#4

Phuck. Its an x-book at that.

ah faaak.. thats why i couldnt find it. ive been looking in the wrong places.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>