King of Iron Fist tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
You learn that in two years time, there will be a King of Iron Fist tournament.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekken

You are told that you must compete in the tournament. You have no choice, your family and friends will be killed. If you win, you win 20 million dollars. If you lose, you lose, simple as that, but you must compete.

You are given two years to train/prepare. School and/or your job will be put on hold.

You must choose one Tekken fighter (any, from all the games), to train you. At the end of the two years, you will be in peak physical condition and a master of whatever fighting style is taught to you.

Which Tekken fighter would you choose to train you? If you pick someone like Heichachi, Jin or Kazuya, you receive none of their special powers, all you receive is training in their style of fighting. No Devil or Angel, pick a human.

Dave_97
**** what you say.

jin would be the bomb, demons/devils dont give a **** about no pussy ass white man rules.

eye lasers and wings, here i come.

Impediment
Lei Wu Long.

Sol Valentine
Feng Wei.

Ax3l
Johnny Cage.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Ax3l
Johnny Cage.
http://www.mortalkombat.com/download/stills/mk-movie/image/mk079.jpg

steverules_2
Didn't know Cage was in Tekken

I'd choose Jin, his round house kick is pretty good and plus his gloves are cool

mikeydude
Idiot, he wasn't.

steverules_2
I was being sarcastic ugh3 You just made yourself look like the idiot...retard

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Lei Wu Long. thumb up Good choice.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dave_97
**** what you say.

jin would be the bomb, demons/devils dont give a **** about no pussy ass white man rules.

eye lasers and wings, here i come. I can only imagine DDM's reply here. Something about learning all their styles, harnessing the power of Devil and Angel, and having magical powers.

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
I was being sarcastic ugh3 You just made yourself look like the idiot...retard
Your sarcasm is horrible.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
Johnny Cage. Anyone in Tekken would beat the crap outta Cage.

Ax3l
I was just picking someone from a much better game.

Rogue Jedi
Tekken is leagues better than MK. There's really no comparison.

Quincy
Steve Fox.

****ing Right hook

Rogue Jedi
His right power punch is devastating, man.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

You are told that you must compete in the tournament. You have no choice, your family and friends will be killed. If you win, you win 20 million dollars. If you lose, you lose, simple as that, but you must compete.

You are given two years to train/prepare. School and/or your job will be put on hold.

You must choose one Tekken fighter (any, from all the games), to train you. At the end of the two years, you will be in peak physical condition and a master of whatever fighting style is taught to you.

Which Tekken fighter would you choose to train you? If you pick someone like Heichachi, Jin or Kazuya, you receive none of their special powers, all you receive is training in their style of fighting. No Devil or Angel, pick a human.

why not just simply bring two, three glock's tops and start mowing 'em down big grin

Grate the Vraya
I read through all the char. biographies, and I think I would choose Lei Wulong.

~Bun Bun~
Jin or Yoshimitsu

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
why not just simply bring two, three glock's tops and start mowing 'em down big grin What Defendor said.

BruceSkywalker
What Defendor said.

in that case than Lei Wu Long

dadudemon
Mokujin

I win.

I take a shit on this thread.

heheheheheheehehehehqwaefil jsdf jklsjkf ;lkjef

Rogue Jedi
Why did no Mokujin never win a tournament?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DOMINIC YOU SILLY BASTARD.

dadudemon
Why did no Mokujin never win a tournament?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DOMINIC YOU SILLY BASTARD.

Oh, so Mokujin has a canon story-line in the tournies in which he loses?

DOOOOOOOH!

Edit - He has endings in all the games he's in in which he wins. hahahahahahaha...pwned yet again.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, so Mokujin has a canon story-line in the tournies in which he loses?

DOOOOOOOH!

Edit - He has endings in all the games he's in in which he wins. hahahahahahaha...pwned yet again.

Learn your Tekken history:

Tekken 1: Kazuya Mishima
Tekken 2: Heihachi Mishima
Tekken 3: Jin kazama
Tekken 4: Jin kazama
Tekken 5: Jin kazama
Tekken 6: Lars Alexanderson

Liu Kang won the original MK tournament, but hey, you could play as any character and win. Doesn't change the fact that Liu is champion according to the storyline.

STORYLINE.......

dadudemon
Learn your Tekken history:

Tekken 1: Kazuya Mishima
Tekken 2: Heihachi Mishima
Tekken 3: Jin kazama
Tekken 4: Jin kazama
Tekken 5: Jin kazama
Tekken 6: Lars Alexanderson

Liu Kang won the original MK tournament, but hey, you could play as any character and win. Doesn't change the fact that Liu is champion according to the storyline.

STORYLINE.......

Learn your canon storylines:

Read again:

"so Mokujin has a canon story-line in the tournies in which he loses?"

If you don't understand that, just ask. I can explain to you how he can still NOT lose the tournie and yet NOT win it at the same time. smile You have to think more about the canon story instead of who actually won to know what I'm talking about.

Rogue Jedi
Learn your canon storylines:

Read again:

"so Mokujin has a canon story-line in the tournies in which he loses?" Well, the fact that according to the Tekken storyline, he never won a tournament, yeah, Mokujin has a canon story-line in the tournies in which he loses.

Right back atcha. Explain how he competed in the tournaments, never won one, but somehow never lost either.

Win.....Lose....pretty simple. If he competed in them but never became champion, he lost.

dadudemon
Well, the fact that according to the Tekken storyline, he never won a tournament, yeah, Mokujin has a canon story-line in the tournies in which he loses.

Right back atcha. Explain how he competed in the tournaments, never won one, but somehow never lost either.

Win.....Lose....pretty simple. If he competed in them but never became champion, he lost.

No, the onus is on you. Point me to a canon source that shows that he lost the tournament. This does not mean show me who won. That is not the same thing. Do not confuse that.

If you're familiar with the story, you'll know why he didn't ever have the goal of winning, to begin with.

In other words, show me a canon source that SHOWS that he LOST. Does that make sense?

No, it's not that simple. If it were that simple, we wouldn't be having this discussion. You can't stand that fact that I selected a character for this thread that still stays within your rules but yet still accomplishes my goals of taking a shit all over your rules. You have made up some arbitrary idea that winning or losing the tournament, when that isn't even prove-able for his character, is the measure of how good of a choice he is when that, in fact, is not the reason for this thread, at all. If that were the reason, then Jin or Heihachi would be the obvious choice.

Still looking for that canon proof that Mokujin lost anything.

Rogue Jedi
No, the onus is on you. Point me to a canon source that shows that he lost the tournament. This does not mean show me who won. That is not the same thing. Do not confuse that.

If you're familiar with the story, you'll know why he didn't ever have the goal of winning, to begin with.

In other words, show me a canon source that SHOWS that he LOST. Does that make sense?

onus sounds like anus........

OK, there have been 6 tournaments. Mokujin won zero of them. If he competed in all six, or even one of them, he obviously lost if he never won. I mean if he never lost a match, he would have won a tournament.

He either:

A: Competed and lost.

or
you.
B: Never competed, and is therefore not available as your teacher.

Only those who competed in the tournaments are available to teach you.

dadudemon
onus sounds like anus........

OK, there have been 6 tournaments. Mokujin won zero of them. If he competed in all six, or even one of them, he obviously lost if he never won. I mean if he never lost a match, he would have won a tournament.

He either:

A: Competed and lost.

or
you.
B: Never competed, and is therefore not available as your teacher.

Only those who competed in the tournaments are available to teach you.

We've already established who won the tournies. This does not mean that Mokujin lost, at all. You don't understand and cannot grasp that concept which gives me lulz.

I bet you'll shit yourself if I said that he never competed, either.

I bet you'll shit yourself even more if I say that he still participated in the tournies.

How is this possible?

It'll click one day, RJ. It'll click. Once you get it, let me know.

Edit - I'll give you a hint: think outside of the linear box of your reasoning. Think for just a moment that you've been approaching this concept completely wrong, the entire time. Think about why you are wrong. Then think about why you are also right. Then, try and imagine how it's possible that you could be both wrong and right. Then, think of what scenario makes that possible. Then, it should click.

Rogue Jedi

pick a human.

big grin Mokujin aint human no

Rogue Jedi
We've already established who won the tournies. This does not mean that Mokujin lost, at all. You don't understand and cannot grasp that concept which gives me lulz.

I bet you'll shit yourself if I said that he never competed, either.

I bet you'll shit yourself even more if I say that he still participated in the tournies.

How is this possible?

It'll click one day, RJ. It'll click. Once you get it, let me know.

Edit - I'll give you a hint: think outside of the linear box of your reasoning. Think for just a moment that you've been approaching this concept completely wrong, the entire time. Think about why you are wrong. Then think about why you are also right. Then, try and imagine how it's possible that you could be both wrong and right. Then, think of what scenario makes that possible. Then, it should click.

Ah, I get it now, you're trolling. Why didn't you just say so?

dadudemon
big grin Mokujin aint human no

You must choose one Tekken fighter (any, from all the games), to train you.

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Ah, I get it now, you're trolling. Why didn't you just say so?

U mad, bro?

Wrong. But it would be really nice if I were because you could easily blame the "non-click" problem on that, right?

Rogue Jedi
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

From the OP:

Pick a human.

Pwned. Mokujin aint human. Devil aint human. Angel aint human. Kuma aint human. Panda aint human. Ogre aint human. A few others aint human.

If they aint human, they aren't available here. Why?

From the OP:

Pick a human.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=545019&pagenumber=1

pick a human.

big grin

dadudemon
From the OP:

Pick a human.

Pwned. Mokujin aint human. Devil aint human. Angel aint human. Kuma aint human. Panda aint human. Ogre aint human. A few others aint human.

If they aint human, they aren't available here. Why?

From the OP:

Pick a human.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=545019&pagenumber=1

big grin

And you also said to pick any character from any of the Tekken games. It doesn't matter which of the contradictory rules you want to use because I chose the one that suits what I want.

It's your fault for contradicting yourself.

You also are trying to avoid the problem of not knowing what the hell I'm referring to with wood man.

Also: ----> big grin

Rogue Jedi
And you also said to pick any character from any of the Tekken games. It doesn't matter which of the contradictory rules you want to use because I chose the one that suits what I want.

It's your fault for contradicting yourself.

You also are trying to skirt the problem of not knowing what the hell I'm referring to with wood man.

Ah, so there it is. I did say pick any Tekken fighter. I then added on "pick a human." I did this because I knew you would come in here and try to make yourself a God.

Not trying to skirt anything. He either competed and lost, or never competed and has a record of 0-0-0. It's simple.

I can smell your butthurt all the way down here in Texas.

Mokujin is not human. Pick another.

dadudemon
Ah, so there it is. I did say pick any Tekken fighter. I then added on "pick a human." I did this because I knew you would come in here and try to make yourself a God.

Not trying to skirt anything. He either competed and lost, or never competed and has a record of 0-0-0. It's simple.

I can smell your butthurt all the way down here in Texas.

Mokujin is not human. Pick another.

You're getting much closer to the truth about Mokujin. I almost want to say "good job", but you're not quite there.

Also, no, you said pick any character from any game. I did. The end.

You ALSO said to pick a human. Two contradictory rules. I chose one. You chose another. Deal with it.

I can still smell your mad bro butthurt all the way from your mom's house.

Rogue Jedi
You're getting much closer to the truth about Mokujin. I almost want to say "good job", but you're not quite there.

Also, no, you said pick any character from any game. I did. The end.

You ALSO said to pick a human. Two contradictory rules. I chose one. You chose another. Deal with it.

I can still smell your mad bro butthurt all the way from your mom's house. I said pick any Tekken fighter who is human.

So, pick a Tekken fighter who is human.

dadudemon
I said pick any Tekken fighter who is human.

So, pick a Tekken fighter who is human.

No, you didn't. You said pick any fighter from any game. You later contradict that and say only pick a human and you in no way address the former statement of any character from any game.

Based on your logic, I should choose Jin or Heihachi because they won the most.

Lei Fu Wong seems like the best choice because of versatility.

I could choose Feng Wei because he knows how to destroy mountains with his fighting style that he learned from the scroll he got. You never said I couldn't choose him, but you said, this: "If you pick someone like Heichachi, Jin or Kazuya, you receive none of their special powers, all you receive is training in their style of fighting." That's not a special power that he has, it's a fighting style that he learned from a scroll, so it counts. hehehehehehe

Edit - Warm hot victory all over your face, RJ. U mad, bro?

Lord Shadow Z
I was always partial to the Taekwondo style by Baek Doo San and Hwoarang, so either one of them training me would be cool.

Out of those two, experience wins for me and I choose Baek Doo San!!

Rogue Jedi
Paul Phoenix and Nina Williams are my 2 and 3.

steverules_2
Originally posted by mikeydude
Your sarcasm is horrible.

No your just an idiot no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
No your just an idiot no expression At least he's not gay.

HA I luv ya, steve. Not in a gay way.

Grate the Vraya
Well, I watched some vids and I think I would also be ok with Feng, if I had the same strength as he did.

Rogue Jedi
Waiting for someone to say Eddy.

Lord Shadow Z

Eddy was alright, had some cheap moves but his constant on-the-spot movement would be tiring if you had to use his style for several fights.

dadudemon

I CHANGE MY CHOICE!

I would choose Christie Monteiro so we could **** for 2 years. no expression

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-04/art/tk5-christie-monteiro.jpg

Lord Shadow Z
I CHANGE MY CHOICE!

I would choose Christie Monteiro so we could **** for 2 years. no expression

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-04/art/tk5-christie-monteiro.jpg

Wouldn't that interfere with your training? big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Wouldn't that interfere with your training? big grin

It's part of it, man! Building up my abs and endurance! RAWR! *tears a soda can in half*

Lord Shadow Z
It's part of it, man! Building up my abs and endurance! RAWR! *tears a soda can in half*

I wouldn't try incorporating any of those moves in the fighting, not sure if it'll go down to well with Kuma!!

steverules_2
At least he's not gay.

HA I luv ya, steve. Not in a gay way.

Giggity

I luv ya too in a non gay way

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
I wouldn't try incorporating any of those moves in the fighting, not sure if it'll go down to well with Kuma!! Those moves are practically Voldo from SC's entire style. It's...disturbing.

Rogue Jedi
I changed my mind. Kazuya Mishima. In the cgi intro for Tekken 6, he's fighting an army of Jacks and he punched right through one.....DAMN.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Grate the Vraya
Those moves are practically Voldo from SC's entire style. It's...disturbing.

Funny you should say that: Voldo is my best character from SC series.

DarkC
Originally posted by Dave_97
http://www.mortalkombat.com/download/stills/mk-movie/image/mk079.jpg

ZeeProfiler
As well as.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DarkC

Fail.

P7HB0CSBux0

RE: Blaxican
Akuma

0mega Spawn
jinpachi obviously cool especially since you didn't say i couldn't use his power

Rogue Jedi
Then why pick him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.