Thor/Silver SurferSurfer/Genis Vell vs Gladiator/Black Bolt/Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Nods to Carver

Which team wins and what majority?

iceman24567
Team one almost everytime Nova and Black Bolt cant hang hell Gladz can barely hang

carver9
Lololol at this thread. Everyone on team 2 is still a high herald. You pitted them against the most powerful high herald on the list.

Make a thread of superman/wonder woman/captain marvel vs silver surfer/thor/genis and see what results you get.

Black bolt z
Wow...sure pit the high end of high heralds vs. the low end of high heralds no expression.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone on Team 1 beats anyone on Team 2.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Lololol at this thread. Everyone on team 2 is still a high herald. You pitted them against the most powerful high herald on the list.

Make a thread of superman/wonder woman/captain marvel vs silver surfer/thor/genis and see what results you get. Why not put that Dc team against team 2

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone on Team 1 beats anyone on Team 2. Wait what feats does Genis have that would allow him to beat anyone on team 2?

Don't really know many genis feats.

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wait what feats does Genis have that would allow him to beat anyone on team 2?

Don't really know many genis feats. lololololhahahahahehehehehehohohoho

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wait what feats does Genis have that would allow him to beat anyone on team 2?

Don't really know many genis feats.

baka

Seriously?

dmills
Since this was intended as spite, Nova takes off the suit, has the worldmind remove the conduits and inhibitors and goes Supernova on them snitches. No help needed.
stick out tongue

Sin I AM
lol.....................since when did Nova make the high herald list, ive always considered him as a mid herald with some high herald feats

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol.....................since when did Nova make the high herald list, ive always considered him as a mid herald with some high herald feats Well, you're a racist.

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why not put that Dc team against team 2 That's actually a pretty good match up.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
Well, you're a racist.

flattery will get u everywhere stick out tongue

dmills
lol.....................since when did Nova make the high herald list, ive always considered him as a mid herald with some high herald feats He hasn't. Nihilist is phucking with Carver.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by dmills
He hasn't. Nihilist is phucking Carver.

awwwwwwwww.......... sick

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
lololololhahahahahehehehehehohohoho Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
baka

Seriously? Whats lol? Thats I don't know genis feats?

Sin I AM
Whats lol? Thats I don't know genis feats?

how old are u and when did u start reading comics?

Black bolt z
how old are u and when did u start reading comics? I'm 14 and I started reading comics when I was 6.

Slaanesh
team 1

iceman24567
I'm 14 and I started reading comics when I was 6. I laugh at your youth and ignorance want some candy slugger laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.