Heroes vs Villian Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Iron Monger
Abomination
Doom
vs

Hulk(2008)
Iron Man(No Lasers)
Thing

Fight takes place in Madison Square Garden

Placidity
Originally posted by McNasty996
Iron Monger
Abomination
Doom
vs

Hulk(2008)
Iron Man(No Lasers)
Thing

Fight takes place in Madison Square Garden

Team One Wins.

* Iron Man - Useless, will get crushed if he tries to H2H (nothing else he can do though)

* Hulk - Rips Iron Monger apart when an opportunity arises

* Thing - Gets killed by Doom or Abomination.

-----------------------

* Abomination - Can go toe to toe with Hulk for a while.

* Doom - CAN hurt Hulk. I've discussed this in length in the Hulk vs Doom thread.

* Iron Monger - Useless, gets killed by Hulk.

This match will eventually come down to:

Abomination and Doom Vs. Hulk

marwash22
first off, we can say farewell to MSG.

gonna say Heroes take it unless someone can argue a good point for the villains.

BruceSkywalker
heroes should win, but am open to see if someone changes my mind

the ninjak
Hulk is the only factor in this fight. Tony is still young. Thing is weak sauce.

Hulk kills all the villains while the other two are simply distractions.

KingD19
Iron Man is still a very large threat with his repulsors and his uni-beam. I'm assuming by lasers you meant the red beams he used to slice those drones to pieces. He might not be able to permanently put anybody down besides War Monger, but he can definitely keep Doom distracted and catch Blonsky's attention from time to time. Hulk will take down Blonsky, and if Thing survives that long, it'll be all three heroes vs Doom who will probably lose via BFR if Hulk doesn't crush him.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Iron Man is still a very large threat with his repulsors and his uni-beam. I'm assuming by lasers you meant the red beams he used to slice those drones to pieces. He might not be able to permanently put anybody down besides War Monger, but he can definitely keep Doom distracted and catch Blonsky's attention from time to time. Hulk will take down Blonsky, and if Thing survives that long, it'll be all three heroes vs Doom who will probably lose via BFR if Hulk doesn't crush him.

Oh I thought Iron Man wasn't allowed his repulsors lol.

I don't think it makes that much of a difference.

Doom was about to kill Thing in the first film until Sue saved him.

General_Iroh
If iron man has repulsors they might be able to pull through with a win, I don't remember much about movie Doom, but I doubt he could tank one of Iron Man's little missiles could he? Like the one he used to blow up that tank in the first film? And Iron man could definitely take War Monger if he's at full power. Hulk can take Abomination. But Thing is absolutely useless.

Placidity
Originally posted by General_Iroh
If iron man has repulsors they might be able to pull through with a win, I don't remember much about movie Doom, but I doubt he could tank one of Iron Man's little missiles could he? Like the one he used to blow up that tank in the first film? And Iron man could definitely take War Monger if he's at full power. Hulk can take Abomination. But Thing is absolutely useless.

Well Doom is stronger and more durable than the Thing.

Even after being exposed to the temperatures of the Sun, he was molten but still alive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.