What herald can solo the entire meta tier?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who can?

Uriel005
depends on prep and tech available

Sin I AM
gimme a list of your meta tier...

The Nuul
Batman

Q99
I doubt anyone can. You have people who can't be touched, people who shut down powers, people who have situational Herald-level powers (Molly Hayes, Night Girl), people with absorption of almost anything (Sound? Dazzler. Cosmic Energy? Crossgen Sigil Bearers. And so on), probably even some time powers in there.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Q99
Crossgen Sigil Bearers.

effin a right

thanos-prime
Zoom

Omega Vision
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Zoom
Isn't he Trans?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Isn't he Trans? I don't consider him trans.

Q99
Here's a question for you- what happens if Zoom hits Loa of the New X-men, who's power is to dissolve anything that passes through her?

How would his time thing interact with Lacuna (from the X-Force/X-Static series), who's sole power is freezing time?

Could Zoom defeat someone who's pure energy, like some metas are? Or someone at Atomic size like the Atoms? We're maybe talking stalemate there, but still.

I think Zoom'd do better against the list than most but wouldn't beat it all.

Bentley
Kang with 10 minutes prep biscuits

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang with 10 minutes prep biscuits

I'll point out if the prep is mutual, the Metas are going to come up with some crazy stuff smile

The Nuul
Batman doesnt need prep. 131fist

Bats > kang.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
I'll point out if the prep is mutual, the Metas are going to come up with some crazy stuff smile

If they can come up with something that beats Kang jumping to his spaceship and using time technology to send those boys into Limbo in ten minutes they deserve to win.

Q99
If they can come up with something that beats Kang jumping to his spaceship and using time technology to send those boys into Limbo in ten minutes they deserve to win.

I think they can.

And Prometheus is a meta, and his phantom key is an in/out button to Limbo smile

Colossus-Big C
this is just marvels meta tier.
but you can pick any herald from either marvel or dc

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
but you can pick any herald from either marvel or dc

No herald could beat that many non-jobbing meta characters......i measn some of those lsted as meta shouldnt even be considered metas like GRs

marwash22
Originally posted by Sin I AM
gimme a list of your meta tier...

TheLordofMurder
1 at a time, Nimrod could definitely solo the entire meta tier (and it could be 1 immediately after another at that)...but all at once!?

I honestly dont think any herald can do that...

Q99
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

It is? You forgot to put that in the op.

And Loa and Lacuna are both Marvel metas.

Nihilist
Juggernaut if he's using his force field.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Juggernaut if he's using his force field. they get rid of the helmet and hammer his mind to dust.

I dont think there is a single character from any tier above street that can solo the preceding tier.

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
they get rid of the helmet and hammer his mind to dust.

I dont think there is a single character from any tier above street that can solo the preceding tier. if he uses his forcefield they aint doing shit to him.

Q99
Eh, you've got plenty of big brains in the meta tier. Blink is in the meta tier.

They'll BFR him, or trap him in some kind of thing where no matter where he goes he ends up where he started, or what have you.

I also think there's some people who can use purely visual hypnosis on him, probably.

if he uses his forcefield they aint doing shit to him. please, they got telepaths and teleporters

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
please, they got telepaths and teleporters Please, nothing has gotten through his forcefield iirc.

Q99
Please, nothing has gotten through his forcefield iirc.

You don't need to get through it to deal with him, though. Have a bunch of anti-gravers fling him in the direction he's traveling into awaiting portals, and so on.

People with bad luck powers ensuring he'd always slip up and good luck ones ensuring counter-plans would always hit as needed. Precogs saying what'd work and not. Supergeniuses making hypnoguns. List goes on.

Mindset
Juggs thunderslaps and kills them all.

TitoSanchez
Thor or Martian Manhunter.

Uriel005
Domino causes jugg shield to fail big grin

Mindset
Doesn't work like that.

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset
Juggs thunderslaps and kills them all.

There's plenty of forcefield projectors in Meta, including but not limited to Susan Richards herself.

Black bolt z
Kang with 10 minutes prep biscuits Doom with 5 biscuits

Bentley
Anyone who can stop time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.