Rambo versus Endor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo is being hunted by the Empire. He is tracked down to the forests of Endor. Vader sends the following to hunt him down and kill him:

2 AT-AT's
10 AT-ST's
The entire 501st legion of Stormtroopers (Let's say 500 in number)

Rambo is dug in deep in the forest. He has been there for a week and is completely familiar with the terrain. He is armed with the following: His bow (unlimited arrowheads and C-4 tips), an M-60, an M-16, a Glock .45, grenades, claymores and an RPG. He also has his Bowie knife and his machete from Rambo 4. He is wearing tiger stripe camo. He has unlimited ammunition for the firearms, explosives and the RPG.

Remember, Rambo is 100% familiar with the terrain, whereas the Empire squad is not.

The battle begins just as the sun sets, and it is pouring down rain.

Does Rambo survive? He must destroy the opposition, all of them. Vader is not directly involved. No Star Destroyers, no Death Stars, no orbital bombardment bullshit.

RE: Blaxican
I don't know who wins, but, the thought of Rambo going around slitting Ewok carebear throats and stuff is awesome.

dadudemon
It's hard for me to say.

The Rambo Fanboy part of me says "RAMBO!"

But my logical side says, "TWO FUGGIN' AT-ATS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?"

I say screw this thread and let's eat some orange danish roles like the one's in my avatar. We can think about it while we eat!

Rogue Jedi
the Empire commander on the ground is Maximillian Veers.

the ninjak
The Ewoks would love John.

Rambo smashes em and gives Wicket an uzi for good measure.

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I don't know who wins, but, the thought of Rambo going around slitting Ewok carebear throats and stuff is awesome.
miffed Ewoks Rock!

Rogue Jedi
No Ewoks involved.

the ninjak
Then the Empire kill him.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful. Hi RPG'll take care of the walkers. His bow the rest.

BruceSkywalker
tempted to say Rambo, but is willing to let someone turn me to the darkside and say Rambo loses...

Originally posted by dadudemon
It's hard for me to say.

I say screw this thread and let's eat some orange danish roles like the one's in my avatar. We can think about it while we eat!

i had some for breakfast this morning big grin

Rogue Jedi
It's hard for me to say.

I say screw this thread and let's eat some orange danish roles like the one's in my avatar. We can think about it while we eat! C-4 arrowheads, bro. RPG.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
C-4 arrowheads, bro. RPG.

What are c-4 arrow heads supposed to do against thick durasteel armor?

Rogue Jedi
What are c-4 arrow heads supposed to do against thick durasteel armor? Or he could rig a trap to trip them up. Ewoks tripped up AT-ST's, Rambo tripping up AT-AT's should be easy.

He's there a week, prep.

Robtard
Rambo's killing 500 troops now?

dadudemon
Or he could rig a trap to trip them up. Ewoks tripped up AT-ST's, Rambo tripping up AT-AT's should be easy.

He's there a week, prep.

Where does he get info that tripping them would actually work?

Where does he get a durasteel/beskar braided rope from (which would be required to trip something so massive) and where does he find things strong enough to anchor that uber rope to?

I don't see how he can win.

Rogue Jedi
Where does he get info that tripping them would actually work?

Where does he get a durasteel/beskar braided rope from (which would be required to trip something so massive) and where does he find things strong enough to anchor that uber rope to?

I don't see how he can win.

Well, he's in SWverse, surely he knows his enemy, he always does.

They'll never see him. Eventually he'll find a way in and blast the crew to bits, there are only two of them. Plus the AT-AT's aren't venturing into the dense forest, they'll be on the outskirts.

Robtard
Well, he's in SWverse, surely he knows his enemy, he always does.

They'll never see him. Eventually he'll find a way in and blast the crew to bits, there are only two of them. Plus the AT-AT's aren't venturing into the dense forest, they'll be on the outskirts.

So he'll know that he needs to tie up their legs with a super-strong cable and do so at the speed of a Snow Speeder or he'll need to scale one; use a light-sabre to cut into its underside and deposit several explosives.

Don't see how he's doing either.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
So he'll know that he needs to tie up their legs with a super-strong cable and do so at the speed of a Snow Speeder and he'll need to scale one; use a light-sabre to cut into its underside and deposit several explosives.

Don't see how he's doing either.

OK, so he'll have a near impossible time destroying the AT-AT's.

The rest?

Robtard
OK, so he'll have a near impossible time destroying the AT-AT's.

The rest?

100% impossible for Rambo with what he has, imo.

Killing 500 troops will be hard for him, even with retards like the Storm Troopers. He was pressed to kill far less in films 2-4 and he had help in those; a few times his life being saved by others.

So I doubt it; though I suspect he'd take down a great number will making a stupid face before he dies.

Rogue Jedi
100% impossible for Rambo with what he has, imo.

Killing 500 troops will be hard for him, even with retards like the Storm Troopers. He was pressed to kill far less in films 2-4 and he had help in those; a few times his life being saved by others.

So I doubt it; though I suspect he'd take down a great number will making a stupid face before he dies.

Killing 500 Stormtroopers will be easy as hell for him.

Robtard
Killing 500 Stormtroopers will be easy as hell for him.

You know the Rambo films far better than me I assume, but wasn't he saved by the Asian woman in Part 2, by a Mujahadineeny in Part 3 and by the .50 cal carrying sniper and then later by the rebels as his team started to fall apart and where being surrounded in Part 4?

None of these films had him facing off against 500 soldiers and he was Ramsolo.

Rogue Jedi
You know the Rambo films far better than me I assume, but wasn't he saved by the Asian woman in Part 2, by a Mujahadineeny in Part 3 and by the .50 cal carrying sniper and then later by the rebels as his team started to fall apart and where being surrounded in Part 4?

None of these films had him facing off against 500 soldiers and he was Ramsolo. He's in the forest for a week, a weeks prep. Stealth. Traps. Oh my.....

Robtard
He's in the forest for a week, a weeks prep. Stealth. Traps. Oh my.....

Maybe if you gave him a little help, like Han and Chewnbacci.

Lord Lucien
This is spite. Rambo clears this. Everyone knows that Stormtroopers can't shoot protagonists for shit. They got Leia's arm. That's it. Give him a week's prep and he'll be commandeering the AT-ATs, and remotely hijacking the scout walkers. Whole battalion gets taken down with their own equipment.

Zack Fair
Rambo curbstomps. Stormtroopers getting wrecked by Rambo's traps in the forrest is going to be awesome. He will destroy the ATSTs with the c4 arrows and then he will jack one of the ATATs for the betrayal win.

Spite. Empire never stood a chance.

Rogue Jedi
thumb up and thumb up

Robtard
Didn't Wedge or some other Rebel say "Their armor is too thick, we can't penetrate it."

So is C4 stronger than ship blaster fire?

C4 stronger than the detonator Luke tossed inside?

Lord Lucien
Luke says that AT-AT armor is too strong for their snowpseeder's blasters. Stormtroopers are felled by rocks and AT-STs are crushed/tripped by logs. AT-ATs aren't shielded either or else Luke would have been fried when he rappelled on to it. If Rambo gets on one of those things, everyone's screwed.

Because Rambo knows how to operate it.

Rogue Jedi
Didn't Wedge or some other Rebel say "Their armor is too thick, we can't penetrate it."

So is C4 stronger than ship blaster fire?

C4 stronger than the detonator Luke tossed inside? No that hard to see Rambo taking to the trees, and when an AT AT passes, jumping on top of it, opening the hatch, and dropping in a pound of C4.

Robtard
No that hard to see Rambo taking to the trees, and when an AT AT passes, jumping on top of it, opening the hatch, and dropping in a pound of C4.

Does the hatch not have a lock?

Does the hatch have a lock but the drivers and commander just leave it unlocked?

What if Rambo takes to the wrong tree and the AT-ATs don't pass it?

Rogue Jedi
Does the hatch not have a lock?

Does the hatch have a lock but the drivers and commander just leave it unlocked?

What if Rambo takes to the wrong tree and the AT-ATs don't pass it?

C-4'll take care of the lock.

Rambo is not an idiot. Look at the traps he laid in First Blood.

Robtard
C-4'll take care of the lock.

Rambo is not an idiot. Look at the traps he laid in First Blood.

As I said, this is Endor, it's one massive ****ing forest. You're betting that Rambo will climb a tree that's 70+ feet tall and an AT-AT will just happen to walk pasted that tree. Could easily pass 50 meters away and out of Rambo's tree-jumping range or the AT-AT could just barrel into the tree he's in thereby ****ing Rambo's shit up. Seems like a fail plan, this "hide in tree and wait".

Is C4 stronger than the ships weapons? Make a case.

He's not an idiot, so stop making him do idiotic moves. What trap exactly is he laying that will take out an AT-AT? Cos the spikey one he left for the cops won't do shit to an AT-AT.

Rogue Jedi
As I said, this is Endor, it's one massive ****ing forest. You're betting that Rambo will climb a tree that's 70+ feet tall and an AT-AT will just happen to walk pasted that tree. Could easily pass 50 meters away and out of Rambo's tree-jumping range or the AT-AT could just barrel into the tree he's in thereby ****ing Rambo's shit up. Seems like a fail plan, this "hide in tree and wait".

Is C4 stronger than the ships weapons? Make a case.

He's not an idiot, so stop making him do idiotic moves. What trap exactly is he laying that will take out an AT-AT? Cos the spikey one he left for the cops won't do shit to an AT-AT.

Linear, dude. Very linear.

the ninjak
Have you guys seen Carivan of Courage?

The last thing Rambo has to worry about is the fricken Empire.

Lakes that swallow you. Trees that eat you. The planet has a certifiably magic presence. And very dangerous. Rambo won't be ready to survive in such a landscape. He'll die the second he goes for a drink.

Robtard
Linear, dude. Very linear.

Na, dude. It's questions that need to be asked, cos your ideas are mostly insane.

King Castle
i'm gonna side with Rubtard due to logic and not relying on movie plot device

Rogue Jedi
Na, dude. It's questions that need to be asked, cos your ideas are mostly insane. OK, fine. He has armor piercing bullets, or is this gonna make you go bat shit insane?

(BTW, that's me conceding that he has no chance against the AT-AT's with regular ammo)

AND he is familiar with the terrain.

Robtard
OK, fine. He has armor piercing bullets, or is this gonna make you go bat shit insane?

(BTW, that's me conceding that he has no chance against the AT-AT's with regular ammo)

AND he is familiar with the terrain.

As it's been said and over and over, any outcome can be had with proper catering, so what's the point? Why not just give Rambo mini-nukes on the tips of his arrows and a healing factor?

Rogue Jedi
As it's been said and over and over, any outcome can be had with proper catering, so what's the point? Why not just give Rambo mini-nukes on the tips of his arrows and a healing factor?

K. 5 nukes and Deadpool's regen.

Robtard
K. 5 nukes and Deadpool's regen.

Then you have the Rambo win you're after. /congrats

Rogue Jedi
OK seriously....

RPG
Grenades
Bow with C-4 tips and regular tips
Bowie knife
M-60
AK-47
A .45
His machete

No chance in hell? Not with a weeks prep, knowledge of the forest, knowledge of his enemy, knowledge of their vehicles?

Robtard
OK seriously....

RPG
Grenades
Bow with C-4 tips and regular tips
Bowie knife
M-60
AK-47
A .45
His machete

No chance in hell? Not with a weeks prep, knowledge of the forest, knowledge of his enemy, knowledge of their vehicles?

Repeat: Is C-4 stronger than the ship's blaster fire? ie Will it take out an AT-AT?

Those tips are also pretty small, as they need to be light, otherwise that bow's range is greatly compromised. So there's probably not going to be a large quantity of C-4 in them.

Pwned
Think of it this way RJ, Leia held up ONE thermal detonator (what Luke threw in an AT-AT) and all of Jabba's palace was like "OH SHI-"

You hold up an equal sized hunk of C-4, and only the people with 10 or so feet of you will freak out, it doesnt have as much explosive power as you think, only about 1.5x dynamite (?) not sure, havnt checked C-4 out in a long time XD

Also, what the hell do you think armor piercing bullets who do to an AT-AT????? Those thing tooks a friggin lightsaber to get through their armor. And that was to the hilt, i believe.
Oh, and since when is there a hatch on the top? More than likely they are brought into the AT-AT by a hatch on the bottom that just so happens to be nowhere near the engines, so as to have more armor on the part where really heavy weapons will impact.
And to go with that, if Rambo can get those logs up there tied up with a tripwire, sure, the AT-STs are gone. RPGs would probably work with a couple shots. But with 500 people working in tandem with them? Only way Rambo can with against that is some mega-uber-ninja-invisible-man thing, hed be found eventually, while sure, Stormies cant hit protagonists at all, 500 of them can hit something. 501st are also elite legion. They can hit protagonists every once in a while, if they really try.

Rogue Jedi
Oh well, I think he wins.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo climbed a cliff hundreds of feet high in Rambo 3 to get inside the Russian stronghold. Yeah, he'll be able to climb an AT AT leg easily. Getting inside the AT AT is another story.

ares834
Rambo has no chance against the AT-AT's let alone ones that are supported with five hundred troops.

Edit: And it's the 501st... These guys are at least semi-accurate unlike other Stormtroopers.

Rogue Jedi
There are 500 troops on the ground. And no, the 501st are just as inept as the rest. The fight takes place at night in the pouring rain, the troops will never see him. Watch Rambo 2.

All that are aboard the AT AT's are the guys in the cockpit and the gunners. When Rambo scales an AT AT leg (yes, he will do this) and gains entry, he'll wtf pwn them.

ares834
No they aren't... Watch the beginning of A New Hope they actually manage to kill people... Still not very accurate though.

And how the hell is Rambo getting into an AT-AT and somehow piloting it by himself?

Rogue Jedi
Watch the battle of Endor, dude. Inept is an understatement. Endor is huge, 500 troops aren't finding him.

He scales the leg, gets in somehow, and blows everyone away.

ares834
501st weren't at Endor...

And lol at "gets in somehow". Let me guess he cuts his way in with his machete.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ares834
501st weren't at Endor...

And lol at "gets in somehow". Let me guess he cuts his way in with his machete.

Really now? The 501st weren't on Endor? Palpatine, to Luke, in ROTJ: "An entire legion of my best troops await them."

His best troops are the 501st. They were inept and lost to a buncha damn muppets. Moot point really, because I do not recall the 501st being mentioned in the movies. If the stormtroopers on Endor were the Emperor's best troops, which they were, then that's what we have to work with.

Well, getting in an AT AT......Tricky. But he doesn't even have to get in. Surely there are exhaust ports and/or vents on it. Toss a few grenades (which he has an unlimited supply of) inside and BOOM.

ares834
The troops were not the 501st. Tempest Force was stationed on Endor not the 501st. Plus Palpatine is consummate liar.

Rogue Jedi
The Emperor being a liar is irrelevant. He said the troops on Endor were his finest, therefore they are the best Stormtroopers from any of the SW movies. The are either the 501st, or a superior force than the 501st.

Choose one. Either way, Rambo kills them all with ease.

Lord Lucien
At one point does the movie say that the 501st were the best troops? Or that they exist at all?

Darth Piggott
I don't see how Rambo is beating 500 people. That is a lot of people to go through. I mean 500 really? I think he would get a lot of them, but he would be killed sooner or later. If you lowered the number then I think he would have a chance. Then you have 2 At-At's and 10 At-st's! That would be a tough battle for Rambo.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
At one point does the movie say that the 501st were the best troops? Or that they exist at all? It doesn't, so the OP now must be amended to "the best stormtroopers in the Empire", which were the ones at Endor.

Rogue Jedi
You don't see how Rambo is beating 500 inept stormtroopers?

First, read the OP:

Rambo is being hunted by the Empire. He is tracked down to the forests of Endor. Vader sends the following to hunt him down and kill him:

2 AT-AT's
10 AT-ST's
The entire 501st legion of Stormtroopers (Let's say 500 in number)

Rambo is dug in deep in the forest. He has been there for a week and is completely familiar with the terrain. He is armed with the following: His bow (unlimited arrowheads and C-4 tips), an M-60, an M-16, a Glock .45, grenades, claymores and an RPG. He also has his Bowie knife and his machete from Rambo 4. He is wearing tiger stripe camo. He has unlimited ammunition for the firearms, explosives and the RPG.

Remember, Rambo is 100% familiar with the terrain, whereas the Empire squad is not.

The battle begins just as the sun sets, and it is pouring down rain.

Does Rambo survive? He must destroy the opposition, all of them. Vader is not directly involved. No Star Destroyers, no Death Stars, no orbital bombardment bullshit.

He's in the forest for a week, he is familiar with the terrain. He has an unlimited amount of the following:

M-60 ammo, M-16 ammo, .45 ammo, claymores, grenades, RPG rockets, arrows, C-4 tipped arrows. He also has his knife and machete.

Now, with a weeks prep and knowledge of his enemy, he has a week to lay traps and shit. He can use claymores out the yazoo.

Claymores, dude. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M18_Claymore_anti-personnel_mine

RPG's: http://www.differencebetween.net/object/difference-between-bazooka-and-rpg/

1. The bazooka and RPG are both tankbusters. They specialize in piercing through armored plating, and carry a lot of explosive firepower.

That takes care of most of the stormtroopers. The rest he mops up with his bow and his guns. Hell, RPG's are designed to pierce armored plating, for all we know, they'll punch right through an AT-AT cockpit.

The AT-ST's? RPG.

The AT-AT's? As I said, Rambo climbed a sheer cliff face in Rambo III, hundreds of feet high, while wounded. Climbing an AT-AT leg should pose no problem for him. If he cannot gain entry, find an exhaust port or vent and dump a handful of grenades within.

Utrigita
It doesn't, so the OP now must be amended to "the best stormtroopers in the Empire", which were the ones at Endor.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
.... Problem? The 501st were never mentioned in the films, so we can't use them here. The Emperor said the troops at Endor were his finest, so we must use them as a replacement.

Utrigita
Problem? The 501st were never mentioned in the films, so we can't use them here. The Emperor said the troops at Endor were his finest, so we must use them as a replacement.

I'm more speechless over the fact that you are taking the possibly most shitty stormtroopers shown in the movie (entirely disregarding the intent of Palpatine when he made the comment) and using them... anyway they still win.

Rogue Jedi
I'm more speechless over the fact that you are taking the possibly most shitty stormtroopers shown in the movie (entirely disregarding the intent of Palpatine when he made the comment) and using them... anyway they still win.

Enlighten me, what was his "true intent?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Put yourself in Palpatine's place. This is your chance to crush the Rebellion beneath your boot heel. He allowed them to learn the location of the shield generator on Endor. You telling me that he didn't send his best troops to Endor? Wouldn't you?

You're kidding, right?

Utrigita
Put yourself in Palpatine's place. This is your chance to crush the Rebellion beneath your boot heel. He allowed them to learn the location of the shield generator on Endor. You telling me that he didn't send his best troops to Endor? Wouldn't you?

You're kidding, right?

Just a second I'm putting myself in Palpatines place...

"I'm a strong Sith Lord, but my apprentice is a cripple and will never attain the full power of the dark side, but that kid of his is pretty strong to, and he only lacks a hand, I think I'll do whatever in my power to turn that kid to the dark side"

What was palpatines main objective? To replace Vader with Luke. What way was he to most easily accomplish that? By making Luke angry and having him fall to the dark side. What could help Luke fall to the Dark side? The belief that his friends and everyone he cared for was going to die, while he was fairly powerless to prevent it, and by following that line of thought it's only logical for Palpatine to say that a entire legion of his best troops was what awaited Lukes friends. I don't think Palpatine hadn't expected that the natives would fight, hell he could have send his most shitty Legion and they would still had more then enough fire power to defeat the what, the max 10 rebels on Endor? On top of that Palpatine had a entire fleet lying out there waiting for the rebels, he could have blown up the shield generator himself if he wanted and still had crushed the rebels at Endor, if his main concern wasn't to force Luke into a position where Luke was forced to take action and use his anger to strike down his father.

To actually think that what we was presented with on Endor, given the history of the empire, is the best troops the empire has is simply naive.

Lord Lucien
The purpose of this forum sin't to argue character intent, it's to argue who's a better fighter. Rambo>>>>everyone at Endor.

Rogue Jedi
Just a second I'm putting myself in Palpatines place...

"I'm a strong Sith Lord, but my apprentice is a cripple and will never attain the full power of the dark side, but that kid of his is pretty strong to, and he only lacks a hand, I think I'll do whatever in my power to turn that kid to the dark side"

What was palpatines main objective? To replace Vader with Luke. What way was he to most easily accomplish that? By making Luke angry and having him fall to the dark side. What could help Luke fall to the Dark side? The belief that his friends and everyone he cared for was going to die, while he was fairly powerless to prevent it, and by following that line of thought it's only logical for Palpatine to say that a entire legion of his best troops was what awaited Lukes friends. I don't think Palpatine hadn't expected that the natives would fight, hell he could have send his most shitty Legion and they would still had more then enough fire power to defeat the what, the max 10 rebels on Endor? On top of that Palpatine had a entire fleet lying out there waiting for the rebels, he could have blown up the shield generator himself if he wanted and still had crushed the rebels at Endor, if his main concern wasn't to force Luke into a position where Luke was forced to take action and use his anger to strike down his father.

To actually think that what we was presented with on Endor, given the history of the empire, is the best troops the empire has is simply naive. haermm Infinity, dude.

Utrigita
haermm Infinity, dude.

No, more lmao to the fact that you think that Rambo stands a chance.

Pwned
RJ, explain to me how he is going to carry an unlimited amount of all that? He is a normal human that is just very hard to kill, theres no possible way he could carry that much. Id like to see him carrying an m60 and rpg with more than one box and one rocket, theres a reason they have teams to use those things you know

Also, show me where theres a vent or port on them. If there is, why would it not be locked? If it isnt locked, then alright, he can kill the people in it. But seriously, 500 guys, no matter HOW bad they aim, will hit him eventually, the law of probability states that.

Rogue Jedi

Darth Piggott
There is no way Rambo is winning unless he is taking cocaine, steroids, and red bull. Rambo himself hasn't even killed 500 people. He would become exhausted at some point. No one has enough stamina for that.

If traps will take care of most of the troopers then Rambo must be setting traps day and night everyday for that week. He also has a lot of trust in his knowledge of the forest, and routes that the stormtroopers will take. He also has an entire planet to cover, and only a weeks time, and he needs to hide his caches.

Remember this is all in a week. He needs to hunt as well and he may have trouble with the wildlife such as Ewoks. So he probably will waste some of his energy on them, and he has to relieve himself. His stomach may not take to the food of the planet and he could spend the entire week in a man made latrine.

Rambo would be killed

Rogue Jedi

Robtard
So Rambo's gear > the snow speeder. This is the argument?

Or in the very least a A1M1 Abrams > an AT-AT? Cos Rambo's gear wouldn;t do much to an A1M1.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Sure it wouldn't, Rob, SURE it wouldn't.

Robtard
haermm Sure it wouldn't, Rob, SURE it wouldn't.

RPG and claymore won't do much to an A1M1 tank, they're designed to take such hits.

(This is were you edit and say Rambo has anti-tank gear)

Rogue Jedi
RPG and claymore won't do much to an A1M1 tank, they're designed to take such hits.

(This is were you edit and say Rambo has anti-tank gear) No, this is where you read my long ass post, ALL of it, read what claymores can do, read what RPG's can do, read up on the weaknesses of the AT-ST abd the AT-AT.

BTW, that AT-AT blew up pretty easily after Wedge pulled it down, all it took was 2 laser blasts and BOOM.

Robtard
No, this is where you read my long ass post, ALL of it, read what claymores can do, read what RPG's can do, read up on the weaknesses of the AT-ST abd the AT-AT.

BTW, that AT-AT blew up pretty easily after Wedge pulled it down, all it took was 2 laser blasts and BOOM.

Claymores are anti-personal, that's their main purpose, killing people. It's not doing jack and shit to an AT-AT.

RPGs are designed to take down barriers and/or to take out light-armoured vehicles. Say an armoured Humvee, not an A1M1 tank and not an AT-AT.

Yes, AFTER it was pulled down. Wedge was able to get a hit right on the neck, the weak spot. He also shot it with a ships blaster fire; not an RPG.

Utrigita
Claymores are anti-personal, that's their main purpose, killing people. It's not doing jack and shit to an AT-AT.

RPGs are designed to take down barriers and/or to take out light-armoured vehicles. Say an armoured Humvee, not an A1M1 tank and not an AT-AT.

Yes, AFTER it was pulled down. Wedge was able to get a hit right on the neck, the weak spot. He also shot it with a ships blaster fire; not an RPG.

If you want to take out a M1A2 Abrams I suggest multiple IEDs, if you want to take out a challenger 2 I wouldn't recommend a RPG, since a Challenger 2 have taken, iirc, 7 rpgs and 1 MILAN in one engagement and the drivers wasn't injured.

the ninjak
Rambo gets killed by tree creatures.
xqwgiHWe57k

Rogue Jedi

The claymores are for the stormtroopers, dude.

Yes, an RPG will exploit the weak areas on the walkers I pointed out.

Robtard
Yes, an RPG will exploit the weak areas on the walkers I pointed out.

That's one seriously powerful RPG.

Didn't Rambo RPG the Mil Mi-24 Hind and it was still flight/fight worthy?

Rogue Jedi
That's one seriously powerful RPG.

Didn't Rambo RPG the Mil Mi-24 Hind and it was still flight/fight worthy?

No. He RPG'd the bad guy from Beverly Hills Cop's Hind and it was blown to bits.

In Red Dawn Robert RPG'd the same chopper and it still flew. Then again, he RPG'd the gunner, not the pilot.

jinXed by JaNx
the at at and at st walkers are more than enough.

500 storm troopers? Jesus man

Rogue Jedi
No, they're not, not with a weeks prep they aren't.

Pwned
The stormies are a non factor here dude, best they can do is spot for AT-AT support. The AT-ATs will f**k Rambo up solely due to the fact that even 2 inchs of durasteel is more likely beter than 6 inches of steel. Its named DURAsteel for a reason you know. Im pretty sure that a RPG-7 (which happens to NOT be the most accurate thing ive seen) will hit a small spot on its neck, go through the armor that IS there, and destroy it. Also, RJ did you not notice the fact that Luke used a lightsaber? I never saw ANY hatch

Rogue Jedi
Uh, watch the movie again. Luke knew what he was doing, he knew there was a hatch there.

Robtard
Uh, watch the movie again. Luke knew what he was doing, he knew there was a hatch there.

So Rambo's going to bare-handed climb an AT-AT's leg while it's moving, somehow get through the hatch which took a lightsabre to open and then toss in a few grenades?

Few things, bro:

-AT-AT's leg is for the most part smooth metal, so it'll be nigh-impossible to climb bare-handed, even if it wasn't moving.

-He'll need to do this all with one hand too, as he'll need one hand to hang on while he's placing whatever explosives.

-He'll need a large explosive to open the hatch (considering his explosives can), so he'll likely blow himself to death, as he'll be dangerously close to the explosion.

All in all, it sounds like both an improbable plan and an extremely dangerous one which will likely end with Rambo slipping/falling to injury/death or blowing himself up, should he somehow get that far.

Rogue Jedi
So Rambo's going to bare-handed climb an AT-AT's leg while it's moving, somehow get through the hatch which took a lightsabre to open and then toss in a few grenades?

Few things, bro:

-AT-AT's leg is for the most part smooth metal, so it'll be nigh-impossible to climb bare-handed, even if it wasn't moving.

-He'll need to do this all with one hand too, as he'll need one hand to hang on while he's placing whatever explosives.

-He'll need a large explosive to open the hatch (considering his explosives can), so he'll likely blow himself to death, as he'll be dangerously close to the explosion.

All in all, it sounds like both an improbable plan and an extremely dangerous one which will likely end with Rambo slipping/falling to injury/death or blowing himself up, should he somehow get that far. Nah, RPG to the neck will do just fine. Yeah, juuuuuuuuust fine.

jinXed by JaNx
A few rpgs and some claymores aren't going to drop 2 at-at and 2 at-st walkers. I know stormtroopers are stupid but even they should be able to blast someone that has to take time to aim an Rpg besides, i doubt an Rpg would do anything to an At-At walker. I mean, they are armored for a reason. You know what Rpgs do to tanks? They bounce off lol. Im going out on a limb and am going to assume that the armor of an at-at walker is at the very least, equal to that of a modern day tank.

Blinky
And... how exactly does Johnny-boy have a chance, again?

Lord Lucien
By lieu of simply being Rambo. Realistically, given enough prep time, Rambo could defeat anyone.

Robtard
Nah, RPG to the neck will do just fine. Yeah, juuuuuuuuust fine.

The proof you used to come to this conclusion is?

Rogue Jedi
The proof you used to come to this conclusion is? Read.

Lord Lucien
They really downplayed the explosive power of claymores in Call of Duty.

Realistic my ass.

Rogue Jedi
Unlimited claymores + a weeks prep + Rambo= A shitload of dead stormtroopers.

Robtard
Read.

Missed where you made a logical deduction why an RPG would destroy an AT-AT if hit at the neck. Please repost?

Just saying "weak spot" off a wiki-link doesn't fly, by that rational, a thrown pebble could be argued to have the same affect, cos of a "weak spot." The neck is "weak", but compared to what, this is what you should be asking. eg 10 inch steel door is weak compared to adamantium, but that doesn't mean an RPG would go through it.

Rogue Jedi
The neck is not metal, Rob. This is why an RPG will do just fine.

Robtard
The neck is not metal, Rob. This is why an RPG will do just fine.

What is it made of?

Rogue Jedi
Stuff.

Robtard
Great.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Robtard
Yet another fail thread.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, Rambo pwns. The troops fall to claymores and arrows. The walkers fall to RPG rockets.

Robtard
Nah, Rambo pwns. The troops fall to claymores and arrows. The walkers fall to RPG rockets.
Cos of the "stuff" an AT-AT's neck is made of. Spectacular debating; congrats on your victory.

/thread.

coolmovies
Theres only one winner

Rogue Jedi
Cos of the "stuff" an AT-AT's neck is made of. Spectacular debating; congrats on your victory.

/thread. Because the neck is vulnerable to rocket/missile attacks.

Robtard
Because the neck is vulnerable to rocket/missile attacks.

Cos it's made of "not metal stuff." Check and /thread.

Rogue Jedi
Cos it's made of "not metal stuff." Check and /thread. Does metal flex and bend?

Robtard
Does metal flex and bend?

Ever see an AT-AT move?

Ever see a tank move?

Ever seen a grown man naked?

Rogue Jedi
Ever see an AT-AT move?

Ever see a tank move?

Ever see a grown man naked? How does the neck of an AT-AT rotate around if it's made of metal?

Robtard
How does the neck of an AT-AT rotate around if it's made of metal?

How does an AT-AT move if the legs are made of metal?

Hows does a tank move if the tracks are made of metal?

BruceSkywalker
How does the neck of an AT-AT rotate around if it's made of metal?

aren't the at-at's made out of metals from the star wars universe though?

Rogue Jedi
How does an AT-AT move if the legs are made of metal?

Hows does a tank move if the tracks are made of metal?

The AT-AT's legs were well armored, they were far more exposed than the neck. Big ass artillery cannons did shit to the AT-AT's on Hoth, but when a snowspeeder fires on it's neck with two short bursts, the entire cockpit explodes. Do the math.

A tanks treads are actually vulnerable. Sticky bomb, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
aren't the at-at's made out of metals from the star wars universe though? Yes, but this:

The AT-AT:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/All_Terrain_Armored_Transport

The most vulnerable part of the walker was a weak point found at its flexible neck, which was susceptible to lighter blaster barrages. The legs were also somewhat unstable and could be tripped, leaving the walker defenseless. While first appearing to be a slow, lumbering vehicle, the AT-AT would often times be on top of its enemies before they knew what had hit them. The AT-AT also lacked armor covering on its underbelly, leaving the spot vulnerable to mounted guns or portable missile launchers.

BruceSkywalker
Yes, but this:

The AT-AT:

The most vulnerable part of the walker was a weak point found at its flexible neck, which was susceptible to lighter blaster barrages. The legs were also somewhat unstable and could be tripped, leaving the walker defenseless. While first appearing to be a slow, lumbering vehicle, the AT-AT would often times be on top of its enemies before they knew what had hit them. The AT-AT also lacked armor covering on its underbelly, leaving the spot vulnerable to mounted guns or portable missile launchers.

i don't trust in what wikipedia says though.. besides is Rambo even knowledgeable about how to damage one?

Robtard
The AT-AT's legs were well armored, they were far more exposed than the neck. B

ig ass artillery cannons did shit to the AT-AT's on Hoth, but when a snowspeeder fires on it's neck with two short bursts, the entire cockpit explodes. Do the math.

A tanks treads are actually vulnerable. Sticky bomb, dude.

But how do they move if they're made of metal? That was the question you posed and why you think the neck is comprised of "not metal stuff."

So we're to assume that the fall had nothing to do with the neck being damaged and made vulnerable as that poor AT-AT took a face-dive with all it's many tons.

Though if you look at the fight, it doesn't blow up from a neck hit, it's shot above the neck, on the body.

So which is it: The neck is made of "not metal stuff" ergo it's vulnerable to an RPG? Or an RPG will replicate both any damage the face/neck might have taken from the fall and the blasters of a snow-speeder?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i don't trust in what wikipedia says though.. besides is Rambo even knowledgeable about how to damage one? Not that hard to figure out. Sure, IF he has no knowledge of the AT-AT's, he'll waste a coupla rockets on the armored parts, but when he sees the neck rotating and flexing, he'll figure it out.

That's the first place I'd fire.

BruceSkywalker
Not that hard to figure out. Sure, IF he has no knowledge of the AT-AT's, he'll waste a coupla rockets on the armored parts, but when he sees the neck rotating and flexing, he'll figure it out.

That's the first place I'd fire.

but you aren't rambo..

besides can rambo even survive being shoot by the at-at long enough to even fire back?

Lord Lucien
I think when Rambo sees two giant gun barrels turning towards him, he'll have time enough to dodge the shots.

Rogue Jedi
All he has to do is run under the damn thing, FFS.

Robtard
All he has to do is run under the damn thing, FFS.

Which means he just gave up his position and hundreds of Troopers start blasting.

Rogue Jedi
Which means he just gave up his position and hundreds of Troopers start blasting. Nah, he kills the troops first. The AT-AT's aren't navigating the dense forest, they'll be forced to skirt the treeline, far from the ground battle.

Robtard
Nah, he kills the troops first. The AT-AT's aren't navigating the dense forest, they'll be forced to skirt the treeline, far from the ground battle.

But of course he does, in fact waves of Troopers will keep going into the forest and dying and they won't think to stop; not a single squad or trooper will stick with the vehicles. That would just be stupid.

Rogue Jedi
Actually, this is likely to happen. Stormtroopers are uber inept and dumbasses.

Besides, they'll HAVE to enter the forest to find him.

Sadako of Girth
Low end feat judging again, RJ?

They had no problem against Owen, Beru, C-P30, Shooting Leia in ROTJ, slaughtering the highly trained Rebel forces on the blockade runner....
Or keeping order in the galaxy for all that time beween ROTS and ANH.

The multitudes of other times they missed are easily explained as Living Force Induced Stupidity. (A concept which simultaneously explains all of the above AND why "Only imperial Stormtroopers are so precise" comment in the face of the fact that they are only ever any good at killing/shooting characters at times where they aren't important in the long chain of cause and effect that happens in order for the force to get to balancing itself out.)

smile

Anyways, a little bit of C4 isnt shifting that armour, I bet....especially if its not embedded in somewhere (especially somewhere vital).

Rambo gets destroyed.
Especially as life signs can be traced/detected, it'd be a turkey shoot from Long range, the Empire bombarding and taking out the forest/Rambo with it. So no, they wont HAVE to go in, beyond sending probes/scouts.. smile

Rogue Jedi
Ignoring what I said, as usual.

The neck on the AT AT is a weak point, an RPG rocket will **** it up and good. If the cockpit can no longer rotate, the AT AT is disabled.

The AT ST's go down even easier.

The troops? Lulz, cakewalk. The "finest troops" the Emperor had to offer fought like shit in the forests of Endor.

Stormtroopers suck, dude. Screen feats dictate this. If it were Clones, I would agree with you, Rambo dies.

Pwned
They fought bad against little teddy bears who suprised them, could hide behind a small rock, outnumbered them, and against a highly trained rebel commando force. Yeah, normally when people are suprised, outnumbered, and when there is no physically possible way to hit what they are shooting at, then yeah, they are gonna fight like shit.

RJ, if you can show me that Rambo can fire an RPG (is it 2 or 7?) and hit a small place on his first shot, then sure, he can take one out. But you know what? If he misses, the smoke leads the stormies right to him, along with AT-STs, and the AT-ATs.

And the whole planet is A FRIKKIN FOREST. They cant skirt around it, they will just crush whatever trees are in their way.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Pwned
They fought bad against little teddy bears who suprised them, could hide behind a small rock, outnumbered them, and against a highly trained rebel commando force. Yeah, normally when people are suprised, outnumbered, and when there is no physically possible way to hit what they are shooting at, then yeah, they are gonna fight like shit.

They ran from Han Solo on the death star. A dozen of these "badasses" ran from ONE man.

Every weapon Rambo picked up, he was an expert with.

Trautman: "You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best. "

OK so they will be slow moving, like big ass slugs. Easy target for Rambo.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo destroying a patrol boat with an RPG, FF to 7:50

voy110kCja4&feature=related

.50 caliber fire hitting all around him, and he calmly RPG's a patrol boat from 75 feet away.

Then there's this, FF to :56

Tn9ghQNCMYE&feature=related

Not an RPG, I know, but it's the same type of weapon.

Sadako of Girth
"Hear you nothing that I say?"

Your speculation about Rambo being able to a thing to an AT-AT's neck is moot, since he will be scanned/detected and killed before he reaches the kinda range he'd have to be at in order to do what you say, anyhow.

Rogue Jedi
Scanned: What type of scanning equipment does an AT AT have?

Detected: No. They will never see him. He will never be detected by sight.

A weeks prep, unlimited claymores, he'll turn the battleground into a huge death trap to all those who dare to enter. The troops have absolutely zero chance here. The AT ST's either.

The only X factor is the AT AT's. IF an RPG rocket can exploit the weak area on the neck, Rambo wins. If not. well, he'll just find another way.

And like I said:

At least one AT-AT patrolled the garrison base on the forest moon of Endor, but had no impact on the battle there, as AT-ATs were limited in their range by the dense foliage of the moon. As a result, smaller vehicles such as All Terrain Scout Transports saw far more use.

See? The AT AT's can't even get to Rambo. He can take all the time he needs.

Robtard
Actually, this is likely to happen. Stormtroopers are uber inept and dumbasses.

Besides, they'll HAVE to enter the forest to find him.

OP says it's Rambo's job to both survive and kill them all. Seems like he's hunting too, not playing hide-n-go-seek and taking a vacation between kills.

The neck on the AT AT is a weak point, an RPG rocket will **** it up and good. If the cockpit can no longer rotate, the AT AT is disabled.

The AT ST's go down even easier.

You actually haven't proven this, you made a "it's made of not metal stuff" comment concerning the AT-AT's neck.

Pwned
They ran for reinforcements. Besides, he had a wookie with him. You know, those guys who find a stormtrooper, rip his arms off, then play a wookies version of baseball? (With said troopers severed head)

Hell, even if i had 11 other guys with me, all armed, id run from a huge berserking shaggy carpet bag of death with a gun.

Also, heheheh, you DO realize that whether its an RPG 2 or RPG 7 makes a HUGE difference, right? By the time period Rambo is from, thats an RPG 2. Oh, and are you comparing a patrol boat to an AT-AT? If you think that boat has more armor, then you REALLY need to learn stuff about, stuff. Metal stuff. And wana know a secret? ok, well donttell anyone, but

Ever grabbed an aluminum coke can? Yeah, it bends. Steel bends. Not easily, but it does. AT-AT, how do you know the neck isnt metal? Could be a light metal, that high powered blasters can burn through with 2 shots.

Your arguing that Rambo will sit there, turn an entire frikkin planet into a deathtrap (he cant cover more than 30 miles in one day) let alone a planet in a week. The AT-ATs can just sit there, make a big clearing, then blow his ass up when he gets to it. Firing an RPG will leave a smoke trail giving them his position to put suppressing fire on.

Rogue Jedi
OP says it's Rambo's job to both survive and kill them all. Seems like he's hunting too, not playing hide-n-go-seek and taking a vacation between kills. Well, what would you call what he did to Teasle and his men in FB?

Yes, I have.

Sadako of Girth
Teasle lived. So did most of his guys.
Even David Caruso....all those TA guys...

And 'Oh no, you havent'. smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Pwned
They ran for reinforcements. Besides, he had a wookie with him. You know, those guys who find a stormtrooper, rip his arms off, then play a wookies version of baseball? (With said troopers severed head) They ran out of fear. Wookkie or no, they had BLASTERS.

Then you'd be the ideal stormtrooper.

It was a 7, I looked up google images and the 7 looked more like the one he used.

The neck is flexible, man. Metal is not flexible.

What I just said ^^^^

No, not the whole planet, just a big enough area to get the job done.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Teasle lived. So did most of his guys.
Even David Caruso....all those TA guys...

And 'Oh no, you havent'. smile Yes, I have. Watch the battle of Hoth, look at how the head swivels around. If the neck were armored metal, it could not do that.

Robtard
Well, what would you call what he did to Teasle and his men in FB?

Yes, I have.

Speaking of, a couple handfuls of hick-town cops are a far cry from 500 Troopers.

No, you haven't. "not metal stuff" isn't an argument and metal parts can move, thought the "tank tracks" and "AT-AT's legs" comments would have opened your eyes. Hinges, links, joints and what not, that's how metal parts move.

Robtard
Yes, I have. Watch the battle of Hoth, look at how the head swivels around. If the neck were armored metal, it could not do that.

How does a tank turret move?

Rogue Jedi
Speaking of, a couple handfuls of hick-town cops are a far cry from 500 Troopers.

No, you haven't. "not metal stuff" isn't an argument and metal parts can move, thought the "tank tracks" and "AT-AT's legs" comments would have opened your eyes. Hinges, links, joints and what not, that's how metal parts move. So it was stalking then.

If the neck is covered in metal, then it is obviously not one solid piece, it must be seperate pieces, kinda like a suit of medeival armor. If there are hinges and joints, they are weak spots.

And don't compare the joints on it's legs to this, that's apples and oranges. those joints required only to and fro movement, nothing like the movement the cockpit required.

Sadako of Girth
Yes, I have. Watch the battle of Hoth, look at how the head swivels around. If the neck were armored metal, it could not do that.

Incorrect. Its multisectioned, but still armoured.

Sadako of Girth
How does a tank turret move?

Precisely.

Robtard
So it was stalking then.

If the neck is covered in metal, then it is obviously not one solid piece, it must be seperate pieces, kinda like a suit of medeival armor. If there are hinges and joints, they are weak spots.

And don't compare the joints on it's legs to this, that's apples and oranges. those joints required only to and fro movement, nothing like the movement the cockpit required.

And there's a difference in stalking a group of 4-5 vs a group of 50+. He's not going to jump out and kick-ass against vastly superior numbers, as he's not done that. In films 2,3 & 4, he both had help and was saved by his teammate(s).

Bingo, metal bits can move through joints, hinges, sections etc. Refer to my earlier comment, 'Weaker compared to what"? is the question, just saying "it's weaker so an RPG will destroy it" is a BS statement. Sure the neck's weaker compared to the solid armoured sides, but how weak is it?

The point was to illustrate that metal can move and that your "not metal stuff" angle was nonsense. Glad you finally agree.

Rogue Jedi
And there's a difference in stalking a group of 4-5 vs a group of 50+. He's not going to jump out and kick-ass against vastly superior numbers, as he's not done that. In films 2,3 & 4, he both had help and was saved by his teammate(s).

Bingo, metal bits can move through joints, hinges, sections etc. Refer to my earlier comment, 'Weaker compared to what"? is the question, just saying "it's weaker so an RPG will destroy it" is a BS statement. Sure the neck's weaker compared to the solid armoured sides, but how weak is it?

The point was to illustrate that metal can move and that your "not metal stuff" angle was nonsense. Glad you finally agree.

In this fight, Rambo has a weeks prep and unlimited claymores, dude. You keep ignoring that.

It was weak enough that light blaster fire destroyed the cockpit.

I never denied that.

Sadako of Girth
Like magnetic resonance scans arent gonna show where all the claymores are.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Besides when the whole place starts exploding due to AT-AT fire taking out the claymores, they will probably blow Rambo to bits ...?

And what happens if the ATATs go round the Claymored area?

Robtard
In this fight, Rambo has a weeks prep and unlimited claymores, dude. You keep ignoring that.

It was weak enough that light blaster fire destroyed the cockpit.

I never denied that.

Let me guess, he places a claymore behind each and every tree, bush and shrubbery, right?

The Stormtroopers will also continue to blindly walk into the tri-lines 10's at a time over and over and over, claymore after claymore after claymore. They won't think "hey, maybe we should walk slowly and check as we step" and they certainly won't use their blasters and/or detonators to shoot and/or bast a wide area in front of them, thereby likely destroying any claymores they were walking into. Na, THAT certainly isn't on the menu.

I already told you. REPEAT: That was after it suffered a large fall and if you look at the video, the first shot does nothing; the second shot hits it above the neck on the body and then it explodes. This is also you assuming that an RPG is at least equal too the snow-speeders blasters. What unit of measure did you use to come to this conclusion? Keep ignoring that.

If by not denying you mean repeated that the neck was "not metal stuff", then sure.

Rogue Jedi
Like magnetic resonance scans arent gonna show where all the claymores are.... :rolleyes Sorry, but stormtroopers don't have those in their helmets.

You seriously think Rambo will get caught up in all that? lulz, dude.

facepalm You really gotta learn how to read, dude. The AT AT's aren't getting into the forest, it's too dense. Rambo takes out the troops with the claymores and his guns. He the takes out the AT ST's with the RPG. Then and only then does he deal with the AT AT's.

Hell, he could don a dead stormtrooper uniform, enter the AT AT's, one at a time, and lay waste to them.

Robtard

Hell, he could don a dead stormtrooper uniform, enter the AT AT's, one at a time, and lay waste to them.

1) I'd imagine bullet holes or parts of the armor being damaged or missing due to claymore damage would alert the AT-AT commander that something was not on the up and up.

2) Rambo is 5'5" and braod shouldered, likely be slim pickings in armor that would fit right, should he manage to overcome 1.

3)His "ah, aye, ah oh" manner of speaking would be another problem, should be overcome 1 and 2.

Survey says: Entering an AT-AT not a probably plan.

Rogue Jedi
1) I'd imagine bullet holes or parts of the armor being damaged or missing due to claymore damage would alert the AT-AT commander that something was not on the up and up. All it takes it one stormtrooper walking around, clumsy as hell, then BOOM, Rambo is on him, cuts his throat, takes his armor. You know, dude ends up like Mitch. Poor little Mitch, he said Gault and the others were hard on the guy.

Win.

Rambo is of average height. Stallone is not.

Sure, Rambo never improvises!!!!

Nah, it's a sure fire way for a win. Remember Han fooling those guys in ROTJ? Same shit.

Sadako of Girth
Sorry, but stormtroopers don't have those in their helmets.

You seriously think Rambo will get caught up in all that? lulz, dude.

facepalm You really gotta learn how to read, dude. The AT AT's aren't getting into the forest, it's too dense. Rambo takes out the troops with the claymores and his guns. He the takes out the AT ST's with the RPG. Then and only then does he deal with the AT AT's.

You really should learn how to watch Return of the Jedi...to read...to think... to embrace logic and reason.... the list is quite vast. smile

Walkers are all over the place. Even ATATs are shown going through it.

If they could destroy the rebel's shield generator in ESB in such a massive explosion, a few tree trunks will not present a problem.
Also TPM shows that really old Empire affiliate tech like TF vehicles seen on Naboo can clear trees easily.... and empire tech is way more advanced that TF tech..

As for the stormtrooper idea, nice but ultimately laughable for the reasons that Robtard points out. Try agin.

Sadako of Girth

LOLZ Incredible. What do you base that on...?

Robtard
All it takes it one stormtrooper walking around, clumsy as hell, then BOOM, Rambo is on him, cuts his throat, takes his armor. You know, dude ends up like Mitch. Poor little Mitch, he said Gault and the others were hard on the guy.

Win.

Sure, Rambo never improvises!!!!

Nah, it's a sure fire way for a win. Remember Han fooling those guys in ROTJ? Same shit.

So there's 500 troopers and instead of breaking off into squads to search and sweep, one's just going to start wandering alone, when they know Rambo is out there? This sounds logical?

Likely a lose.

Rambo is a midget same as Stallone, you clearly see this in the films. Stallone doesn't stand on soap-boxs like Tom Cruz in order to make his characters look taller. Least not in First Blood, you see how short he is when they're taking him to jail. Midget, dude. Broad-shouldered midget.

When has Rambo improvised with his voice?

"sure fire" once Rambo gets passed trying to get a suit of armor that isn't filled with holes or torn-up, one that fit's his short yet broad frame and somehow manages to disguise his "ah, aye, ah oh" voice.

Rogue Jedi
You really should learn how to watch Return of the Jedi...to read...to think... to embrace logic and reason.... the list is quite vast. smile

Walkers are all over the place. Even ATATs are shown going through it. AT ST's are shown in the forest, an AT AT is shown patrolling the landing platform.

How they gonna see what to shoot at? Rambo'll RPG the weak points first.

And sure, but this:

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Sylvester-Stallone-347.html

US Actor from Rocky and Rambo. "I'm shorter and skinnier than you Expected". In a 1991 interview with Longevity magazine he says: "I'm 5'10" and in 1993 NY Times said "I'm exactly 5 feet 10 1/2 inches". A 1978 Playboy claim, as commenter Bam pointed towards quoted Sly claiming early on that "I'm five feet ten and three quarters tall"

Cinema.com on meeting him, "Sly, shorter than you expect at 5-foot-eight" and pre-www, in 1990 Chicago Times was even bringing up the subject of footwear, "The real-life Rambo is an official 5 foot 10 1/2 inches tall, but that is with the generous boost of what can only be described as elevator shoes". Indeed, a specialist shoemaker once commented that "I made him 4.5 inches taller for 16 years!", although this is an exaggeration..

Yeah......

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>