TI Thanos vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Thanos at the height of his powers. Tyrant without Galactus's tech.

Fight at the Moon.

iceman24567
Is this depowered Tyrant? Either way I give Tyrant the win

Bentley
Depowered of course.

Utrigita
Originally posted by iceman24567
I give Tyrant the win

celeyhyga17
meh.. Tyrant.

TheLordofMurder
Depowered Tyrant owns him...

And Tyrant is a high powered technopath, so Thanos better not DARE attempt to use tech against him...

Tyrant 10/10...FATALITY!!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Depowered Tyrant owns him...

And Tyrant is a high powered technopath, so Thanos better not DARE attempt to use tech against him...

Well for once you're correct. Problem is, he also beats Odin wink

Nihilist
Tyrant still takes it, but he's in for a fight.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud You crazy LoM big grin

I think it's a stalemate. TI Thanos can't kill DP Tyrant, DP Tyrant can't kill TI Thanos. Each gets bored after a while and says to hell with it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Well for once you're correct. Problem is, he also beats Odin wink Odin isnt even in this thread obvious bait post nicely done thumb up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing out loud You crazy LoM big grin

I think it's a stalemate. TI Thanos can't kill DP Tyrant, DP Tyrant can't kill TI Thanos. Each gets bored after a while and says to hell with it. No but he can knock him unconcious. The same cannot be said for thanos to tyrant.

Tyrant wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Blackbolt with another illogical post... So Tyrant can't be KO'd.. Where is the narration or anything that backs up this claim. Thanos can be KO'd.. your basing this on?

Black bolt z
Blackbolt with another illogical post... So Tyrant can't be KO'd.. Where is the narration or anything that backs up this claim. Thanos can be KO'd.. your basing this on? Ummmm....where did I say tyrant can't be Ko'd?

TheTyrant
Tyrant.

rotiart
Blackboltz was obviously saying that Thanos can't knockout tyrant and not that tyrant cant be knocked out

I'll go tyrant myself for the majority. Thanos in Thanos imperative while being able to come back to life did not show the ability to prevent being contained.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No but he can knock him unconcious. The same cannot be said for thanos to tyrant.

Tyrant wins.

Black bolt z
Like I said where did I say Tyrant can't be Ko'd.

See rotiart's post for your answer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Then what are you basing that Thanos can't KO Tyrant on then?

Black bolt z
Then what are you basing that Thanos can't KO Tyrant on then? Their encounter.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Their Encounter showed that Thanos could never KO Tyrant?

Black bolt z
Their Encounter showed that Thanos could never KO Tyrant? Their encounter showed that thanos wasn't powerful enough to KO tyrant. At regular levels for both(not sure about that orb thing, seen it argued both ways).

KuRuPT Thanosi
Cool, then their encounter also showed that Tyrant couldn't KO Thanos.. since neither accomplised that?

Black bolt z
Cool, then their encounter also showed that Tyrant couldn't KO Thanos.. since neither accomplised that? Tyrant obviously showed the power needed. The same cannot be said for thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
based on what exactly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.