Zeitgeist: Moving Forward Documentary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

On Jan. 15th, 2011, "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" was released theatrically to sold out crowds in 60 countries; 31 languages; 295 cities and 341 Venues. It has been noted as the largest non-profit independent film release in history.

this is the 3rd documentary in the series

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ watch all three here

questions and answers here
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/qa.html

please take a look as it explores new ways that we can create a new system

Symmetric Chaos
"The Zeitgeist Movement is a grass roots campaign to unify the world through a common ideology based on the fundamentals of life and nature."

So . . . it's a conspiracy trying to establish a New World Order. Interesting.

Deano
nothing wrong with a new world order if its based on the foundations of love and freedom.

inimalist
ZEtu7LJkP0E

(though, youtube will take this down soon)

Deano
animals are fully tuned and connected. humans are not

so you are right in a way.

inimalist
animals are oscilentasious, whereas humans circumescalate the manaliferum

Robtard
Originally posted by Deano
nothing wrong with a new world order if its based on the foundations of love and freedom.

Except of course if you happen to not want that, then you're just being oppressed .

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
animals are oscilentasious, whereas humans circumescalate the manaliferum

Pfft, I circumambulate empyrean paleoliths.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by inimalist
animals are oscilentasious, whereas humans circumescalate the manaliferum Hur hur, youse talks funny.

King Kandy
blablabla... the movement sounds much better than the movie.

FistOfThe North
just saw it.

2:30:33 is what's happeneing right now as we speak, with the global protests.

i'm glad people are starting to do something about things instead of just sulking and talking about it.

world leaders the world over are sweating so are corporations..

enough with the abuse..

inimalist
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
2:30:33 is what's happeneing right now as we speak, with the global protests.

global protests?

FistOfThe North
with the global protests in the documentary, i mean.

but i wouldn't be suprised if more nations followed, which has already been the case a few times so far in the past 30 days..

inimalist
in your opinion, the film accurately describes the underlying causes of the protests in north africa?

FistOfThe North
it doesn't acurately describe it no but it is still mass civil unrest of some kind. it's symbolic to what's going on now.

inimalist
LOL

so it doesn't matter what type of civil unrest it is, no matter what the cause, it proves your point?

FistOfThe North
o.k. lemme oversimplify.

the mass protests happening in the zeitgeist documentary are like the mass protests going on now. the reasons for the zeitgeist mass protests are similar to the reasons the mideast protests have, and that is, generally speaking, due to governmental/economic/civil unrest.

there was no point. i merely wanted to state so.

D-Wag
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
o.k. lemme oversimplify.

the mass protests happening in the zeitgeist documentary are like the mass protests going on now. the reasons for the zeitgeist mass protests are similar to the reasons the mideast protests have, and that is, generally speaking, due to governmental/economic/civil unrest.

there was no point. i merely wanted to state so.

I 2nd that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.