Thor and Gladiator vs. Black Adam and Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TitoSanchez
No teleporting anyone away.

Everyone has all powers and gadgets.

Nihilist
Team 2 ftw, Gladiator is the weak link.

TitoSanchez
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 2 ftw, Gladiator is the weak link. Hell no. Gladiator is one of the strongest beings in the Marvel reality. He's Superman with a mohawk and better fighting skills.

Nihilist
Originally posted by TitoSanchez
Hell no. Gladiator is one of the strongest beings in the Marvel reality. He's Superman with a mohawk and better fighting skills. lulz

-Pr-
Sock go bye bye.

Also, team 2.

The Nuul
Glads solos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sock go bye bye.

Also, team 2. laughing out loud

chomperx9
Originally posted by TitoSanchez
Hell no. Gladiator is one of the strongest beings in the Marvel reality. He's Superman with a mohawk and better fighting skills. agreed

MrMind
team 2.

Bouboumaster
Interesting fight.

Without bfr, 5,5/10 to team 1 because of the versatility of Thor. But really, it could go either ways.

With bfr, there's no fight at all. Thor gives the win to team 1.

Black bolt z
Team 2 due to the motherbox.

Bentley
Team 2 ftw, Gladiator is the weak link.

thumb up

Originally posted by The Nuul
Glads solos.

Does he? peaches

dmills
Team 1 cause of Thor. But that's a fight I'd like to see. Has there ever been a Thor v Orion thread?

Bentley
Originally posted by dmills
Team 1 cause of Thor. But that's a fight I'd like to see. Has there ever been a Thor v Orion thread?

Yep, and it's quite long, Orion would give Thor an epic battle.

carver9
Gladiator beats the hell out of black Adam and thor destroys orion. Team 8/10.

Glads is physically above any on the opposing team.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Glads is physically above anyone here.

You mean in this thread or in general wink

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
You mean in this thread or in general wink

In general.

eek!

-Pr-
In general.

eek!

tsk tsk.

Nihilist
You mean in this thread or in general wink Cant mean this thread as Gladiator is the weakest one here.

carver9
Cant mean this thread as Gladiator is the weakest one here.

Well troll, since he is 4 times stronger than thanos I guess that means that everyone here is strnger than thanos as well.

Nihilist
Well troll, since he is 4 times stronger than thanos I guess that means that everyone here is strnger than thanos as well. lol, you still upset about me proving you wrong, not my fault you cant back shit up.

Fancy a Thanos/Glads battlezone if its that clear cut?

carver9
lol, you still upset about me proving you wrong, not my fault you cant back shit up.

Fancy a Thanos/Glads battlezone if its that clear cut?

Its not clear cut... its pretty much common sense. Do you believe that odin worked to put thanos down?

The only way to deny that gladiator power made a thanos clone 4 times stronger than the original IS TO DENY ON PANEL PROOF. Let this be me that was saying what you are saying or said during our debate, I would have received a warning.

You are trolling nihilist.

King Kandy
Its not clear cut... its pretty much common sense. Do you believe that odin worked to put thanos down?

The only way to deny that gladiator power made a thanos clone 4 times stronger than the original IS TO DENY ON PANEL PROOF. Let this be me that was saying what you are saying or said during our debate, I would have received a warning.

You are trolling nihilist.
Omega was double Galactus in power... so by that logic Thanos alone must be at least as powerful as Galactus.

carver9
Originally posted by King Kandy
Omega was double Galactus in power... so by that logic Thanos alone must be at least as powerful as Galactus.

I don't care what omega was or what thanos is, what I am telling you is that it was stated on panel how strong the clone was with gladiators dna. If we ignore this then we should ignore ALL on panel proof.

Black bolt z
I don't care what omega was or what thanos is, what I am telling you is that it was stated on panel how strong the clone was with gladiators dna. If we ignore this then we should ignore ALL on panel proof. A THANOS CLONE with gladiator DNA is probably more thanos strength then Gladiator.

Nihilist

You are trolling nihilist. Who gives a shit about Odin/Thanos, when you get all bitchy over the clone debate.

The only way to deny what Thanos said about his own creation and the showing that proved the clone wasnt 4 times as strong which adds up perfectly to Thanos own on panel statements, is if youre a complete idiot.

All you have is a second hand guess statements with no actual showing to back it up.

So thats a no on Thanos vs Glads then, cower back to your hole.

King Kandy
I don't care what omega was or what thanos is, what I am telling you is that it was stated on panel how strong the clone was with gladiators dna. If we ignore this then we should ignore ALL on panel proof.
Right, like you're doing right now. You just ignored the on panel proof I gave that the power of clones was more than just the two put together.

Nihilist
Omega was double Galactus in power... so by that logic Thanos alone must be at least as powerful as Galactus. Carver doesnt understand that the guess of the Glads/Thanos clone was by Warlock and not Thanos(the guy that created the clone)

The Nuul
You guys havent figured it out already that Carv is right and you guys are wrong?

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
A THANOS CLONE with gladiator DNA is probably more thanos strength then Gladiator.

Its not like that buddy. It was stated that gladiator power made the thanos clone this strong, it wasnt stated that thanos power mixed with gladiator power made this clone that powerful.

carver9
Right, like you're doing right now. You just ignored the on panel proof I gave that the power of clones was more than just the two put together.

Some clones were designed different and it was never hinted that anything besides glads power made that clone as powerful. Omega was just a special bred, he was thanos most powerful creation, a clone that thanos put time into and thanos himself stated that he never thought about activating omega.

-Pr-
Some clones were designed different and it was never hinted that anything besides glads power made that clone as powerful. Omega was just a special bred, he was thanos most powerful creation, a clone that thanos put time into and thanos himself stated that he never thought about activating omega.

you'd have to prove that, carver.

carver9
Carver doesnt understand that the guess of the Glads/Thanos clone was by Warlock and not Thanos(the guy that created the clone)

On panel proof>>your love for thanos.

Gladiator strength>>>>thanos strength.

King Kandy
special pleading

carver9
you'd have to prove that, carver.

It was stated on panel.

-Pr-
It was stated on panel.

more people are saying it wasn't what you're saying it is than saying it is. i'll be reading it myself shortly. i hope you're right for your sake.

carver9
special pleading

Not pleading. Post the scan where thanos talks about omega.

Black bolt z
Its not like that buddy. It was stated that gladiator power made the thanos clone this strong, it wasnt stated that thanos power mixed with gladiator power made this clone that powerful. Yes. I figure adding gladitor DNA would make the thanos clone stronger. That does not at all mean it was all galditor's strength that made him 4x stronger then thanos.

carver9
more people are saying it wasn't what you're saying it is than saying it is. i'll be reading it myself shortly. i hope you're right for your sake.

Omg... pr, have a question pr. Would you like for me to get off for a couple of weeks to give you some time?

-Pr-
Omg... pr, have a question pr. Would you like for me to get off for a couple of weeks to give you some time?

What do you mean?

Mindset
He wants to take a break from your relationship.

It's not you, it's him.

carver9
Yes. I figure adding gladitor DNA would make the thanos clone stronger. That does not at all mean it was all galditor's strength that made him 4x stronger then thanos.

So you have something stating that it was more than just gladiator strength that made this clone more powerful?

Black bolt z
What do you mean? First 5 secs

68BrauMLt_0

Black bolt z
So you have something stating that it was more than just gladiator strength that made this clone more powerful? Probably the fact that it was a clone of thanos(still trying to get my hands on all issues of Abyss so i don't know if it was an exact clone or not before the galds DNA).

carver9
What do you mean?

Get off of kmc for a bit because honestly it seems like a couple of you all tend to get riled up when I post. I don't mind giving you all a breather.

Nihilist
On panel proof>>your love for thanos.

Gladiator strength>>>>thanos strength.

On panel showings and statements=>>>>>>>>Carvervision of events.

Thanos physicaly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gladiator

Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

battlezone offer from me>>>>>>>>>>>>>crybaby You

-Pr-
Get off of kmc for a bit because honestly it seems like a couple of you all tend to get riled up when I post. I don't mind giving you all a breather.

If your posting habits don't change, things aren't honestly going to change either.

Nihilist
Probably the fact that it was a clone of thanos(still trying to get my hands on all issues of Abyss so i don't know if it was an exact clone or not before the galds DNA). You should be able to get it in novel format(trade paper back)

carver9
If your posting habits don't change, things aren't honestly going to change either.

Pr, its not my post habit, people HATE when I bring up on panel statements that helps my argument. That tends to be everyones problem. When I bring up something that has happened on panel... people get riled up and I kind of understand but I ALWAYS side with on panel proof and I don't see anything wrong with that.

-Pr-
Pr, its not my post habit, people HATE when I bring up on panel statements that helps my argument. That tends to be everyones problem. When I bring up something that has happened on panel... people get riled up and I kind of understand but I ALWAYS side with on panel proof and I don't see anything wrong with that.

but you don't. you either ignore on panel statements, or you twist them to your own ends just to get one over on character's you don't like. yes, a lot of people do that too, but you go far further than most people, and it's really becoming a problem.

there's interpretation and there's sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la la".

carver9
but you don't. you either ignore on panel statements, or you twist them to your own ends just to get one over on character's you don't like. yes, a lot of people do that too, but you go far further than most people, and it's really becoming a problem.

there's interpretation and there's sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la la".

Lol... so you are saying that I am stubborn?

Pr, majority of our arguments is about things that I brought up that happened on panel and you saying that the things that I brought up (that happened on panel), saying that I am lowballing.

I disagree with me not accepting things because I have admitted on numerous of occasions that you were right. I don't have a problem with being wrong pr. I even admitted not to long ago that rage was right when we were debating. I also admitted that KM was right during a debate.

Sometimes, you all arguments isn't in a debating tactic, some peeps just get angry when their favorite character is called out.

Badabing

Pr, majority of our arguments is about things that I brought up that happened on panel and you saying that the things that I brought up (that happened on panel), saying that I am lowballing.

I disagree with me not accepting things because I have admitted on numerous of occasions that you were right. I don't have a problem with being wrong pr. I even admitted not to long ago that rage was right when we were debating. I also admitted that KM was right during a debate.

Sometimes, you all arguments isn't in a debating tactic, some peeps just get angry when their favorite character is called out. Carver, are you arguing with a mod?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha. Poor Carver.

Split for the most part.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, are you arguing with a mod?

Nope, that would be the last thing that I would do, especially against PR. I just wanted to know his thoughts about certain things. I hope he didn't take it as me arguing with him because I wasn't. I'm just going to get off for a bit. T2UL.

Badabing
Nope, that would be the last thing that I would do, especially against PR. I just wanted to know his thoughts about certain things. I hope he didn't take it as me arguing with him because I wasn't. I'm just going to get off for a bit. T2UL. Now you're arguing with me?! Thin ice...biscuits

Black bolt z
You should be able to get it in novel format(trade paper back) Can't find that either disgust

-Pr-

Sometimes, you all arguments isn't in a debating tactic, some peeps just get angry when their favorite character is called out.

no. it's nothing to do with people's characters. It's your blatant lying about what happens on panel, and trying to insult me by making weak excuses won't be tolerated. I give you enough leeway on this forum when i could have banned you years ago, so seriously: Don't push it.

Now:

-------------------------------------------------------------

I just sat and read Infinity Abyss from start to finish. Several points I'd like to make:

1) The clones were designed to beat rather than actually match their opponents, so Omega being arguably twice as powerful as Galactus would serve to indicate that Warrior was designed to kill Gladiator, and as such would be superior (if Thanos is to be believed).
2) Not once is the word "stronger" used when describing Warrior's strength/power level.
3) Second hand statements about a character's power are NOT PROOF, NOR CONCRETE EVIDENCE unless backed up by other sources.
4) Trying to retroactively attribute Warrior's power levels as indicating that Gladiator is "four times stronger" than Thanos without any sufficient proof otherwise will be taken as TROLLING, and will result in warnings.

Badabing
Whoa...shock

A new order has dawned.

carver9
no. it's nothing to do with people's characters. It's your blatant lying about what happens on panel, and trying to insult me by making weak excuses won't be tolerated. I give you enough leeway on this forum when i could have banned you years ago, so seriously: Don't push it.

Now:

-------------------------------------------------------------

I just sat and read Infinity Abyss from start to finish. Several points I'd like to make:

1) The clones were designed to beat rather than actually match their opponents, so Omega being arguably twice as powerful as Galactus would serve to indicate that Warrior was designed to kill Gladiator, and as such would be superior (if Thanos is to be believed).
2) Not once is the word "stronger" used when describing Warrior's strength/power level.
3) Second hand statements about a character's power are NOT PROOF, NOR CONCRETE EVIDENCE unless backed up by other sources.
4) Trying to retroactively attribute Warrior's power levels as indicating that Gladiator is "four times stronger" than Thanos without any sufficient proof otherwise will be taken as TROLLING, and will result in warnings.

Well nihilist, pr cleared it up for us... thanks for the help Pr.

I will not bring it up as evidence again.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha. Poor Carver.

Split for the most part.

Nihilist
Can't find that either disgust not even on the likes of amazon?Originally posted by carver9
Well nihilist, pr cleared it up for us... thanks for the help Pr.

I will not bring it up as evidence again. And i was right all along.

iceman24567
Team 2 Gladz wins is the weaklink

carver9
Gladiator isn't the weak link. He could pull a majority against anyone on team 2.

iceman24567
Gladiator isn't the weak link. He could pull a majority against anyone on team 2. Not likely anybody in this thread would punch him into a coma until PROVEN otherwise

carver9
Lol... what would you like to see from glads that proves that he is more powerful. His strength is higher than theirs. His speed is greater than theirs. His durability is greater than theirs. What else do you need?

iceman24567
Lol... what would you like to see from glads that proves that he is more powerful. His strength is higher than theirs. His speed is greater than theirs. His durability is greater than theirs. What else do you need? Do you know what proof is?

Colossus-Big C
gladiator is the strongest on the field,

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
gladiator is the strongest on the field, Which is why he regularily beats people in the same weight class as Orion, Adam and Thor amirite? Except he doesnt you and carver are meant for each other both of you being wrong so much whens the wedding?

The Nuul
What has Glads done recently that puts him stronger than other HHs or are they hanging on to his feat that he punched planets in half from 100 years ago?

carver9
He held up a mountain size computer with ease and destroyed it. One shotted war bird, one shotted a skrull possession powers from almost every earth hero. Taking down the nova corps by his lonesome... all of his other feats are classic which includes busting up a planet, blitzing twice at neat light speed and defeating high end characters... matching tyrants blast, erc... etc. Let's not forget that it was stated that if him and surpreme continued to fight they would have destroyed the entire solar system.

Overall, going by durability, speed, strength, and power, glads can beat anyone on team 2.

iceman24567
What has Glads done recently that puts him stronger than other HHs or are they hanging on to his feat that he punched planets in half from 100 years ago? Nothing both Adam and Orion have wins against characters on par or above Gladz

The Nuul
Thought so.

Those feats from like 100 years ago are his one offs compared to his normal levels. They were from an era in comics when everything was nuts.

KuRuPT Thanosi
In all honesty Carver really isn't that bad. Sure, he has his favorites and backs them up blindly at times, but so do others. He does offer good points and does keep the forum moving along.

As far as the 4 times stronger thing... I honestly don't think Carver believed that, as on panel evidence, doesn't indicate what he was trying to say it did. I just believe he was trying to get under Nihilist skin and it worked.

As for the fight... Pretty much an even split.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
In all honesty Carver really isn't that bad. Sure, he has his favorites and backs them up blindly at times, but so do others. He does offer good points and does keep the forum moving along.

As far as the 4 times stronger thing... I honestly don't think Carver believed that, as on panel evidence, doesn't indicate what he was trying to say it did. I just believe he was trying to get under Nihilist skin and it worked.

As for the fight... Pretty much an even split.

Lol... how did you know that I was trying to get to nihilist? That's why I gave up so easily when pr posted his comment. Sometimes nihilist drives me crazy so I try to share the pain.

Good think kurupt... I can't believe nihilist never caught or catch on but I do believe that in a physical match hulk could take thanos in a h2h match. Meet me in that thread so that I can prove it.

The Nuul
Carver and Quan do what they do best, it has nothing to do with Nihilist.

carver9
Carver and Quan do what they do best, it has nothing to do with Nihilist.

I love you to nuul (no homo).

Nihilist
laughing out loud it good to see Carver is still butthurt about me raping him in this thread.Originally posted by iceman24567
Team 2 Gladz wins is the weaklink Spot on, poor Thor.

carver9
laughing out loud it good to see Carver is still butthurt about me raping him in this thread. Spot on, poor Thor.

Naah, you just irritate me sometimes.

Nihilist
Naah, you just irritate me sometimes. You was wrong and got raped..fact.

-Pr-
Guys, leave it alone.

I've yet to see these "feats" of Gladiator's, though. Scans? Issue numbers?

carver9
Guys, leave it alone.

What feats do you want to see?

The Nuul
Guys, leave it alone.

The average feats for Glads is not him smashing planets or being 4 x stronger than the other HH etc... The same theory doesnt work for DC characters.

Its just Carv and his typical shit.

-Pr-
What feats do you want to see?

Everything/most of the things you listed in this post:

He held up a mountain size computer with ease and destroyed it. One shotted war bird, one shotted a skrull possession powers from almost every earth hero. Taking down the nova corps by his lonesome... all of his other feats are classic which includes busting up a planet, blitzing twice at neat light speed and defeating high end characters... matching tyrants blast, erc... etc. Let's not forget that it was stated that if him and surpreme continued to fight they would have destroyed the entire solar system.

Overall, going by durability, speed, strength, and power, glads can beat anyone on team 2.

The average feats for Glads is not him smashing planets or being 4 x stronger than the other HH etc... The same theory doesnt work for DC characters.

Its just Carv and his typical shit.

oh, i know all about Gladiator's feats. I just want to contrast and compare.

carver9
Everything/most of the things you listed in this post:

oh, i know all about Gladiator's feats. I just want to contrast and compare.

Who are you trying to compare him too?

-Pr-
Who are you trying to compare him too?

Not comparing him; comparing the interpretations of the feats.

carver9
Not comparing him; comparing the interpretations of the feats.

Wow

-Pr-
Wow

What? I wasn't polite enough?

Black bolt z
not even on the likes of amazon? And i was right all along. Haven't tried amazon but I prefer to buy my comics in person.

Nihilist
Haven't tried amazon but I prefer to buy my comics in person. You should defo try Amazon and you may get it cheaper.

carver9
What? I wasn't polite enough?

I know why you are asking for that...lol. you were polite but I just know your intentions. Everything I have said about gladiator feats has happened.

-Pr-
I know why you are asking for that...lol. you were polite but I just know your intentions. Everything I have said about gladiator feats has happened.

maybe it did; maybe just not the way you described it. you do like to embellish, you know.

carver9
maybe it did; maybe just not the way you described it. you do like to embellish, you know.

One sec... I will get the scans.

carver9
When I post these feats, I want to see something similar from the peeps on the other team or something greater.

Super Speed punches and he also hits reed with a single blow that had enough force to level a city.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560542

The blow, almost invisibly fast and also immeasurable.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560549

Nano second speed feats

http://img457.imageshack.us/i/gladiatorvshyperion024vq.jpg/

Blitz at near light speed at a short distance.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3034/ego067lu.jpg

Swim through a star one hundred millionth miles wide.

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/1434/gladiatornuclearinferno2uc.jpg

Broke quasar bonds that was also amped by the band of cytorrak.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/676/gladq3kd8qp.png

Disarms a bomb at near light speed.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7296/hyperspeed11mv.jpg

Constantly operating at hyper speed.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8585/hyperspeed35nr.jpg

Tanking attacks from a high herald and pimp smacking her. Some say that she used up a lot of her energy before this charging the ship but its pretty obvious she regained all of that energy back and it was never stated that she was fatigued after facing kallark.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=11368128

More super speed.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WOK03-022.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WOK03-023.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WOK03-024.jpg

I will post the nova corps and the other stuff later...

Spire
When I post these feats, I want to see something similar from the peeps on the other team or something greater.

Super Speed punches and he also hits reed with a single blow that had enough force to level a city.

Nano second speed feats

Tanking attacks from a high herald and pimp smacking her. Some say that she used up a lot of her energy before this charging the ship but its pretty obvious she regained all of that energy back and it was never stated that she was fatigued after facing kallark.

More super speed.

Hi, carver.

Gladz vs Thor.

Who wins?

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
Hi, carver.

Gladz vs Thor.

Who wins?

Hi, Spire.

Thor wins 8/10.

Spire
What about all those super awesome mega cool feats?

carver9
What about all those super awesome mega cool feats?

All of those feats doesn't matter when it comes to thor. Thor has destroyed the best of the cream of the crop. He has beaten down 3 high heralds when he got serious. Thor has taken it to abstracts and skyfathers and will recently destroy ego. Thor is a beast and his feats outweighs any high herald imo. Can glads, surfer, supes, give him a fight, sure can... get the majority, I disagree with that.

I think glads is physically above thor while thor is also a physical beast and he is also versatile and more powerful but glads attitude is what makes him lose so much against him... he is to cocky.

Spire
In other words, the feats don't make Gladz out to be what you think he is.

So why do you keep trolling with them?

-Pr-

Nano second speed feats

More super speed.

Are you f*cking serious?

You lied about half of those, and the other half are shit even John Byrne Superman has exceeded.

You're going to have to do better than that.

Mindset
Carver never lies, brah.

The Nuul
And he knows more about Supes than anyone on this forum.

carver9
Are you f*cking serious?

You lied about half of those, and the other half are shit even John Byrne Superman has exceeded.

You're going to have to do better than that.

Why are we talking about superman? I didn't bring Superman up in this thread. I thought we were debating about the peeps here.

What am I lying about?

-Pr-
Why are we talking about superman? I didn't bring Superman up in this thread. I thought we were debating about the peeps here.

What am I lying about?

you misrepresented half those scans.

and superman has to do with it in the sense that when even john byrne superman could replicate/surpass those feats, the modern superman/thor/surfer basically point and laugh at them.

so do black adam and orion.

carver9
In other words, the feats don't make Gladz out to be what you think he is.

So why do you keep trolling with them?

Did I ever say that Glads could beat Thor? I don't even consider thor a high herald... I consider him so much more.

What I did say is that glads can beat anyone on the opposing team.

Spire
What am I lying about?

Gladiator.

To yourself.

Did I ever say that Glads could beat Thor? I don't even consider thor a high herald... I consider him so much more.

What I did say is that glads can beat anyone on the opposing team.

facepalm

carver9
you misrepresented half those scans.

and superman has to do with it in the sense that when even john byrne superman could replicate/surpass those feats, the modern superman/thor/surfer basically point and laugh at them.

so do black adam and orion.

So you can show me similar feats from current Supes?

Not saying that you can't but I would love to see these.

carver9
Why ask for feats when you are going to discredit everything that I put up? I don't get it.

carver9
Gladiator.

To yourself.

facepalm

And this is where it all comes down to us having different opinions.

Spire
Why ask for feats when you are going to discredit everything that I put up? I don't get it.

Why do YOU put up feats when YOU discredit everything YOU put up? I don't get it.

carver9
Why do YOU put up feats when YOU discredit everything YOU put up? I don't get it.

So with that said, since I put up feats that means that gladiator>galactus?

Spire
So with that said, since I put up feats that means that gladiator>galactus?

You can do this. I'll help you. Using the scans you like to go on and on about I asked a simple question.

Gladz vs Thor. Who wins?

A) Gladiator kicks his ass.

B) The Gladiator you talk about doesn't exist. The scans and feats are full of lolz and to continue to use them in the matter that you do is biased trolling.

So, lets give this another go!!!!

Gladiator vs Thor.

Who wins, carver?

-Pr-
So you can show me similar feats from current Supes?

Not saying that you can't but I would love to see these.

I don't even need to use all current ones. I could use John Byrne ones. I thought you said you read a lot of Superman?

Flying through a star and getting hurt?

Superman did that to a RED SUN during Infinite Crisis, and still survived until he impacted Mogo. Surfer, iirc, has flown through stars before.

Constantly operating at hyper-speed? No, he wasn't. He had operated at it for a limited period of time. The scan actually says this, and that it took effort from him.

Throwing one punch with enough force to level a city? No he wasn't, and even if he did, Thor, Adam and Superman have all thrown punches that would level mountain ranges.

You lied about the immeasurable one. A vague description in a comic isn't quantifiable.

The nano-second one was already shown to be untrue.

Blitz at near light-speed? Not really, and even if it was, it's nothing Surfer and Superman haven't done simply by making course corrections while travelling ABOVE the speed of light.

He broke "unbreakable" bonds. Great, more hyperbole. John Byrne Superman did that while scratching his arse.

He didn't disarm a bomb at light speed. He unearthed it at light speed. Not that difficult.

Smacked down Warbird... Great. That's nothing Orion, Adam, Superman, Thor or Hulk hasn't done to someone of equal or greater power.

and then you post some vague, unquantifiable speed feats that pale in comparison to Adam keeping up with Jay Garrick.

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nothing both Adam and Orion have wins against characters on par or above Gladz I stand corrected

carver9
I don't even need to use all current ones. I could use John Byrne ones. I thought you said you read a lot of Superman?

Flying through a star and getting hurt?

Superman did that to a RED SUN during Infinite Crisis, and still survived until he impacted Mogo. Surfer, iirc, has flown through stars before.

Constantly operating at hyper-speed? No, he wasn't. He had operated at it for a limited period of time. The scan actually says this, and that it took effort from him.

Throwing one punch with enough force to level a city? No he wasn't, and even if he did, Thor, Adam and Superman have all thrown punches that would level mountain ranges.

You lied about the immeasurable one. A vague description in a comic isn't quantifiable.

The nano-second one was already shown to be untrue.

Blitz at near light-speed? Not really, and even if it was, it's nothing Surfer and Superman haven't done simply by making course corrections while travelling ABOVE the speed of light.

He broke "unbreakable" bonds. Great, more hyperbole. John Byrne Superman did that while scratching his arse.

He didn't disarm a bomb at light speed. He unearthed it at light speed. Not that difficult.

Smacked down Warbird... Great. That's nothing Orion, Adam, Superman, Thor or Hulk hasn't done to someone of equal or greater power.

and then you post some vague, unquantifiable speed feats that pale in comparison to Adam keeping up with Jay Garrick.

A star doesnt power him up so swimming through a star millions of miles is hellava impressive imo. He was hurt but there is no telling how long he was in this star since again, the miles that he was swimming through it. Swimming through a star and standing on the top of one is two different things.

Im not going to mention the red star feat that you brought up... the only thing that I am going to say is blitzing through a star and swimming through one are two different things.

I never said tha he was in hyper speed forever but he did just tussle with thor when reed amped their speeds to ridiculous levels and gladiator was still able to perceive them. This happened "before" the scan you read. That is why I ended my post by letting you know that I was going to post more.

How did I lie about the immeasurable feat?

When was the nano-second feat proven wrong?

Blitzing at near light speed? I'm not going to share my thoughts on this... I might get in trouble. You can have that argument.

Pr, I truly don't know what type of feats you are looking for. Tell me something that you want because everything that I put up, you tend to disagree with it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think those are decent feats for Glads.. no OMG WTF feats.. but they are good feats.

The Nuul
They are nothing that BA or Orion couldnt do and if Thor had SS then he could do them also.

KuRuPT Thanosi
They could be able to do them.. but have never shown so on panel. Orion has more impressive feats than BA imo, but even then, I haven't seen too much from him in the WTF OMG category.

-Pr-
A star doesnt power him up so swimming through a star millions of miles is hellava impressive imo. He was hurt but there is no telling how long he was in this star since again, the miles that he was swimming through it. Swimming through a star and standing on the top of one is two different things.

Im not going to mention the red star feat that you brought up... the only thing that I am going to say is blitzing through a star and swimming through one are two different things.

I never said tha he was in hyper speed forever but he did just tussle with thor when reed amped their speeds to ridiculous levels and gladiator was still able to perceive them. This happened "before" the scan you read. That is why I ended my post by letting you know that I was going to post more.

How did I lie about the immeasurable feat?

When was the nano-second feat proven wrong?

Blitzing at near light speed? I'm not going to share my thoughts on this... I might get in trouble. You can have that argument.

Pr, I truly don't know what type of feats you are looking for. Tell me something that you want because everything that I put up, you tend to disagree with it.

A red sun doesn't power Superman up either. He went THROUGH it. Or didn't you know that?

as for the "swimming" argument, a black hole pisses all over a star when it comes to gravitational forces, and yet the likes of green lantern and superman can easily resist their power.

you did say he constantly operated at hyper speed. i can quote your post if you like.

even if he was (which he wasn't), it's still not impressive.

You said it was immeasurable, when it wasn't. You forgot to add the word "ALMOST".

Ages ago. Also, the scan you posted makes no mention of nano-second feats.

I want feats that put him at high herald. You haven't posted ONE that put him above the likes of Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter, who are both physically below Adam or Orion.

I think those are decent feats for Glads.. no OMG WTF feats.. but they are good feats.

nobody is saying that they're not good feats. we're just saying that they're not high herald beating feats.

carver9
A red sun doesn't power Superman up either. He went THROUGH it. Or didn't you know that?

as for the "swimming" argument, a black hole pisses all over a star when it comes to gravitational forces, and yet the likes of green lantern and superman can easily resist their power.

you did say he constantly operated at hyper speed. i can quote your post if you like.

even if he was (which he wasn't), it's still not impressive.

You said it was immeasurable, when it wasn't. You forgot to add the word "ALMOST".

Ages ago. Also, the scan you posted makes no mention of nano-second feats.

I want feats that put him at high herald. You haven't posted ONE that put him above the likes of Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter, who are both physically below Adam or Orion.

nobody is saying that they're not good feats. we're just saying that they're not high herald beating feats.

I agree, I did say immeasurable and forgot "almost"... my bad.

I wasn't trying to show you that he was above HH with those scans... I didn't know that you wanted scans like that. I don't think glads is above high herald either but I think he could pull a majority from a list of them.

My intentions were to show you that he is faster than orion and black adam. Black adam fastest speed feat is going mach 500... orion doesn't have a light speed feat or any other listing of a speed feat under his name. The only argument that you all can use for each is "who they fought".

The durability feat wasn't for Supes either, it was to prove that he is more durable than the two on the opposing team.

We know that binary can hurt adam because MM almost burned his face off so that alone tells me he can't swim through star either.

Gladiator strength feats are greater than theirs... speed feat, durability feats. So honestly, what are you all using to determine anyone on team 2 pulling a majority against glads or beating him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
carver.. buddy... I'm still waiting for this proof Hulk would beat Thanos.. in the other thread

carver9
carver.. buddy... I'm still waiting for this proof Hulk would beat Thanos.. in the other thread

Lol... I thought you got tired of me owning you... I'm on the way.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see you still haven't lost your sense of humor and attempts at being a comedian

-Pr-
I agree, I did say immeasurable and forgot "almost"... my bad.

I wasn't trying to show you that he was above HH with those scans... I didn't know that you wanted scans like that. I don't think glads is above high herald either but I think he could pull a majority from a list of them.

My intentions were to show you that he is faster than orion and black adam. Black adam fastest speed feat is going mach 500... orion doesn't have a light speed feat or any other listing of a speed feat under his name. The only argument that you all can use for each is "who they fought".

The durability feat wasn't for Supes either, it was to prove that he is more durable than the two on the opposing team.

We know that binary can hurt adam because MM almost burned his face off so that alone tells me he can't swim through star either.

Gladiator strength feats are greater than theirs... speed feat, durability feats. So honestly, what are you all using to determine anyone on team 2 pulling a majority against glads or beating him.

then post the scans that show he could take a majority from said high heralds, because the ones you posted aren't cutting it.

you didn't show that he was faster than orion and black adam in terms of combat speed. any other feats?

binary and j'onn aren't the same, and that logic doesn't exactly hold.

so where are these feats you keep talking about?

also? who they fought is an acceptable measurement of power if it's consistent.

leonidas
good match. i give thor and glads the win here. imo mjollnir is the deciding factor.

carver9
then post the scans that show he could take a majority from said high heralds, because the ones you posted aren't cutting it.

you didn't show that he was faster than orion and black adam in terms of combat speed. any other feats?

binary and j'onn aren't the same, and that logic doesn't exactly hold.

so where are these feats you keep talking about?

also? who they fought is an acceptable measurement of power if it's consistent.

Why would I post scans that you are going to discredit?

As for the combat speed. Can you show me anything suggesting that they are on glads level of speed from either orion or black adam?

Binary energy output is on an entirely different level vs martian manhunter. If mm can melt black adams face, binary should be able to take his head completely off with a blast. This is a girl that made a sun go super nova due to her energy source.

I disagree with the "who the fought" argument to a certain extent. Some people shouldn't be fighting certain beings.

Pr, I wasn't trying to debate this topic with you, especially Superman. The only thing this debate is going to lead to is me either receiving a warning or getting banned. I USE to enjoy debating topics like this with you but for some strange reason "lol" I think you are trying to catch me making mistakes, which again will lead to me getting band.

-Pr-
Why would I post scans that you are going to discredit?

As for the combat speed. Can you show me anything suggesting that they are on glads level of speed from either orion or black adam?

Binary energy output is on an entirely different level vs martian manhunter. If mm can melt black adams face, binary should be able to take his head completely off with a blast. This is a girl that made a sun go super nova due to her energy source.

I disagree with the "who the fought" argument to a certain extent. Some people shouldn't be fighting certain beings.

Pr, I wasn't trying to debate this topic with you, especially Superman. The only thing this debate is going to lead to is me either receiving a warning or getting banned. I USE to enjoy debating topics like this with you but for some strange reason "lol" I think you are trying to catch me making mistakes, which again will lead to me getting band.

I don't discredit scans for the sake of discrediting them. that's the difference between us. your comment about gladiator's supposed combat speed illustrates that.

gladiator had trouble moving through a star. regardless of binary or j'onn, it's a feat plenty of high heralds can replicate.

who fought who is valid when there's consistency. it's the basis for a good percentage of the fights on the forum.

it's nothing to do with Superman, apart from the fact that both Adam and Orion fought him more than once.

I'm still waiting for any scan that illustrates that Gladiator could defeat Orion or Adam in hand to hand. The sad part is, I know he could give them a fight; Adam more-so. You're just not helping your side of the argument.

back_again
I'd just like to add:

BattleMage
Without bfr, 5,5/10 to team 1 because of the versatility of Thor.

With bfr, there's no fight at all. Team 1 ftw.

Philosophía
Black Adam and Orion.

Bentley
Originally posted by BattleMage
Without bfr, 5,5/10 to team 1 because of the versatility of Thor.

With bfr, there's no fight at all. Team 1 ftw.

Just for the record, Orion is as versatile as hell.

BattleMage
Just for the record, Orion is as versatile as hell.
Yes, But not as versatile as Thor.

Prep-Man
He can basically do pretty much anything Thor can with the Mother Box. And the Astro Force can manipulate the fundamental forces in the universe, so it's pretty close.

Bentley
Originally posted by BattleMage
Yes, But not as versatile as Thor.

I give Thor the nod because he uses his abilities more often -I may be wrong since I've read little about Orion-, but as stated above, he has many abilities as a back up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.