Pre-Crisis Brainiac 5 Vs Brainiac 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3664/198233-70390-brainiac-5_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9547/206801-126527-brainiac-13_large.gif

-K-M-
Prep or no prep?

Desaad
Pre-Crisis is, FYI, the current version.

Pre-Crisis ironically has the bigger feat or feats, but 13 is more consistent and more technically evolved (8 generations more advanced than Querl Dox).

Prep-Man
Yes, prep.

Tazer
Yo.

B5, as B13 wasnt very impressive at all, and his "evolutions" IIRC didnt mean he was more advanced than Querl, but (and correct me if Im wrong here) just more advanced than *he himself* had been when he started out.

Tazer

Q99
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

B5, as B13 wasnt very impressive at all, and his "evolutions" IIRC didnt mean he was more advanced than Querl, but (and correct me if Im wrong here) just more advanced than *he himself* had been when he started out.

B13 is the 13th in the Brainiac line, just as Brainiac is the original, Vril Dox of the Legion is 2, his son is 3, Querl is 5, and Indigo is 8.

So he should be quite a bit more advanced than Querl, coming from much later in the timeline.

The original Brainiac once used version numbers, and reboot B5 once called himself 5.1, but for the most part they're simply generation numbers of the title.

Desaad
Yes, exactly.

And Vril Dox I was ALREADY a 12 level intellect and beyond, even at 'standard' levels. Or is, or whatever. Even before he 'evolved' into his pure information consciosness stage of b13 he would have been an intellectual...if not match, than at least challenge for Brainiac 5 (Brainy already proved that he was capable of getting past his technology recently, I think, but it was a big deal and was not done easily).

Again, Querl has the better, stronger feats (The Concentrator being the biggie, I suppose, but multiversal mapping and portable time belt another) but at least on paper Brainiac 13 should be more advanced.

To give you the level we're talking about here, though, another 12 level intelligence in OUR time essentially created a Stellar-Class Quantum Computer of the "Solaris" type in "Pulsar Stargrave", which shouldn't have been possible for millenia AFTER the Legion's time ANYWAY....and then current Brainiac reprogrammed and took control of it in, like, an instant.

Q99
B13 did create a container for all of the Imperiex energy.

Desaad
Originally posted by Q99
B13 did create a container for all of the Imperiex energy.

So did Kyle with a Green Lantern ring.

Q99
Originally posted by Desaad
So did Kyle with a Green Lantern ring.

A more permanent container, though, for the purpose of using it and not just holding it for a short time.

And with such power, he did technically create the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.