Blood lusted Thor vs Superman(Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Thor is has goes crazy in metropolis. Superman puts his code away and fights to kill. Both ignore damage done to citizens and property. Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
In character blood lust, or CBR blood lust?

King Castle
all i know is that the collateral damage would buy both a second from their 1st attack due to the planet exploding..

carver9
Thor

King Castle
i'm gonna say Superman here.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In character blood lust, or CBR blood lust? CBR bloodlust

Mindset
Originally posted by Damborgson
CBR bloodlust Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then this boils down to speed vs. power.

With his crappy run, Fraction could at least upgrade Thor's movement speed to at least like light speed. That would make up for his lack luster arc. And it would loosen the bowels of Superfags the world over.

Starscream M
superman.

Black bolt z
What's CBR bloodlust?

Either way Superman wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

Starscream M
Lol. bloodlust superman would use his full speed

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Starscream M
bloodlust superman would use his full speed Exactly. Thats why I give him the win over Thor. Without bloodlust and in character I always see it as a stalemate.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Exactly. Thats why I give him the win over Thor. Without bloodlust and in character I always see it as a stalemate. it can't be a stalemate imo...as someone's gonna tire out first or get KOed

Black bolt z
it can't be a stalemate imo...as someone's gonna tire out first or get KOed Thats a topic for another thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
bloodlust superman would use his full speed

It wasn't his answer per say that I found amusing. That being said;

Thor will use his other powers.

King Castle
a bloodlusted Thor turns into a rampaging homicidal baby. it's just not good for him very often

Black bolt z
It wasn't his answer per say that I found amusing. That being said;

Thor will use his other powers. Ummm why would he use all his other powers?

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What's CBR bloodlust?

Either way Superman wins. Who's Superman?

Either way, Thor wins.

Uriel005
Thor if he Matter manips or red sun bathes supes. PC supes vs classic thor would stomp on his asgardian/elder god neck though.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Uriel005
Thor if he Matter manips or red sun bathes supes. PC supes vs classic thor would stomp on his asgardian/elder god neck though. thor would neither matter manip nor red sun bathe.

trance_my_ulala
superman wins here anyone who thinks thor has a chance should burn alive

King Castle
seriously? erm

Brockalizer
The mere idea of Superman winning is laughable. Superman may be God like, but Thor is a God. Thor is a brilliant military strategist, his strength is on par with the Man of Steel, but there is one significant fact that tilts the scales decidedly in Thor's favor. Supes' is weak against magic. Thor not only knows several mystical incantations, he also has an enchanted hammer that cave in Superman's skull. The hammer is actually the most significant factor. The fact that it is magic and not just a fancy hammer like what Steel wields, would nullify Superman's invulnerability.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think it's time I started a Thor Corps.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Superman may be God like, but Thor is a God. So is Ares...

Damborgson
So is Ares... Yeah unfortunately just being a "god" does not mean much as we saw with Ares.....but Thor is no Ares. smile

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsAres01222.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsAres02.jpg

Ares is a little godling compared to Thor.

Slaanesh
Supes..his speed gives him the advantage..

King Castle
I think it's time I started a Thor Corps. respect thread? big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah. A team of posters led by me across various boards who spread the name and power of Thor to all the masses.

Mindset
Nah. A team of posters led by me across various boards who spread the name and power of Thor to all the masses. You're reaching Quan levels.

Just letting you knows.

-Pr-
Nah. A team of posters led by me across various boards who spread the name and power of Thor to all the masses.

Originally posted by Mindset
You're reaching Quan levels.

Just letting you knows.

he gets it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
embarrasment

You're reaching Quan levels.

Just letting you knows.

It's not my fault.

-Pr-
embarrasment

It's not my fault.

it's the blonde, flowing locks, right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pV9VXPC785s/TNNmJV-cuII/AAAAAAAAAgg/h6uUDjAqf_o/s1600/thor-11-4-10.jpg

King Castle
that's awesome now one of Bloodstrike in his corrupted glory

-Pr-
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pV9VXPC785s/TNNmJV-cuII/AAAAAAAAAgg/h6uUDjAqf_o/s1600/thor-11-4-10.jpg

ermm

Rage.Of.Olympus
ha-som

Mindset
That's what I look like. ermm

-Pr-

how homoerotic of you.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Now you're just trying to get me to like you.

Spire
Spite.

Superman wins.

bbrem123
to be honest...both could take each other out in one shot...tough call here

Kasper Gutman
Spite? That's laughable.

SquallX
Superman would do what he did to Wonder Woman when he was being mind rape by Max.

He would punch the shit out of Thor to the sun, take a little sun bath, then continues to sodomize him.

iceman24567
Thor rams his hammer down Supermans throat and Superman likes it erm

Warlord
Thor rapes him

Eon Blue
Who the heck is Thor?

Superman FTW.

Philosophía
With his crappy run, Fraction could at least upgrade Thor's movement speed to at least like light speed. Lawlz @ at least lightspeed. I think you should aim a bit lower, like above Wolverine, and then move on to Mongoose.

Thorbags are really hilarious in their delusions.

Superman destroys him.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Philosophía
I guess even light speed is too much. Yes, it is. Like I said, first he has to prove he is faster than Wolverine. Or Mongoose, a low-end speedster. And Thor has failed both, quite miserably.

I guarantee there's absolutely no writer who'd portray Thor as faster in combat than Spiderman.

If speed were no longer an advantage, it wouldn't even be fair to Clark anymore. Like the time that Superman didn't even use his speed, yet made Thor go "I just pooped myself, help daddy" when Superman caught his hammer one-handed and then one-punch made him eat dirt with the other, while sitting down, am I right?

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/supermangreatest.jpg

Starscream M
"while sitting down"

lol

Rage.Of.Olympus

Starscream M

Probably not. Then again, I don't think most writers would for Superman either if they encountered each other for a fight.

wait, you don't think superman would be portrayed faster than spiderman in a comic? come on, rage...

Starscream M
also, rage you make it seem like speed is superman's only trump card over thor

when superman is more durable

superman is physically stronger

and superman is more mobile

all three are critical in a fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
wait, you don't think superman would be portrayed faster than spiderman in a comic? come on, rage...

Why are you surprised? Slower characters have kept out of Superman's reach despite his speed advantage in the past.

If he and Spider Man were intended to fight, you best believe his speed advantage would be watered down a fair bit. It's just the mechanic of comics.

Superman's main advantage is speed. That's the only possible way he could cancel out Thor's large power and versatility advantage outside singing or some stupid shit like that. Take it away, and his chances plummet pretty hard.

Superman might have the small strength edge over Thor and is more invulnerable (I think Thor's tougher however), but that would get him like what, maybe two or three wins out of 10?

Take away speed, and on a forum fight he'd get the Gladiator treatment.

Philosophía
I'm glad you agree it wouldn't be fair to Superman.I'm not glad you have problems comprehending simple things.

Then again, I don't think most writers would for Superman either if they encountered each other for a fight. haermm

I'm going to slowly leave the discussion now, this might be contagious.

Starscream M

Take away speed, and on a forum fight he'd get the Gladiator treatment. well, assuming they're fighting in character, taking away speed prob gives them a close 5-5 split.

if you just take away supermans speed, while making thor use his whole bag of tricks, then you're right, thor will win majority.

its not like superman used his speed in his fight against thor, and he did pretty well

Rage.Of.Olympus

Starscream M

If you think Spider-Man bouncing around Superman in a fight is out of the question, then you must be disappointed by Clark's performances a lot. spiderman may bounce around clark for 2 panels, by the third panel...superman would move like a blur and grab spiderman in his visorlike grip. thats how it would happen in a comic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
well, assuming they're fighting in character, taking away speed prob gives them a close 5-5 split.

if you just take away supermans speed, while making thor use his whole bag of tricks, then you're right, thor will win majority.

its not like superman used his speed in his fight against thor, and he did pretty well

In character and no speed, it would be a brawl so a split is the most likely scenario. If you believe Clark has the physical edge and it would allow him to win, Mjolnir can close the small gap.

The whole bag of tricks and no speed advantage for Clark? 8/10 for Thor at least.

Fair enough. Amusingly enough, it was Clark who was more versatile in that fight than Thor. Clark used speed to dodge Thor's first attack and did a mini blitz with the his opening attack. He then used heat vision. Thor's most versatile move was spinning Mjolnir.

Starscream M
Thor's most versatile move was spinning Mjolnir. laughing out loud he didn't use lightning?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think so, no.

spiderman may bounce around clark for 2 panels, by the third panel...superman would move like a blur and grab spiderman in his visorlike grip. thats how it would happen in a comic.

Haha. Then you have absolutely no idea how comics work.

Spider Man would bounce around Superman and would stay out of his reach in a comic if they were to fight. Someone being outmaneuvered by a much slower opponent happens all the time in comics. It's happened to Superman as well more than once.

As a matter of fact, Batman is apparently going to demonstrate my point next week:
http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album_view.php?gid=2921&page=2

Philosophía
Really? Then you seem to be rubbing off on me. The only one rubbing one off here seems to be you.

You're full of utter crap if you don't think that's how shit would go down in a comic if they were to fight. By Spiderman being shown to be faster than Superman? No, that would never happen. At best, he'd jump out of the way of an attack by Superman, due to his spider-sense, but he would never overwhelm Superman with his speed, like he did against Masterson Thor, for example.

If you think Spider-Man bouncing around Superman in a fight is out of the question, then you must be disappointed by Clark's performances a lot. You mean the two instances (Deathstroke/Shadowdragon) from a Superman who is nowhere near comparable in power or portrayal to the Superman of today, somehow "dissapointing me about Clark's performances a lot"?

Yeah, damn those, they totally ruin the character.

This is boring. I'll let you finish the masturbatory fantasy.

Starscream M
Amusingly enough, it was Clark who was more versatile in that fight than Thor. ya know, that actually may be true in a fight.

even though clark may have less powers than thor, he makes much more use of them (speed, freeze breath, heat vision, etc)...whereas thor is unlikely to use things like antiforce or soulsuck.

so, while theoretically thor may be more versatile...I would argue that practically, superman is more versatile.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Uriel005
ya know, that actually may be true in a fight.

even though clark may have less powers than thor, he makes much more use of them (speed, freeze breath, heat vision, etc)...whereas thor is unlikely to use things like antiforce or soulsuck.

so, while theoretically thor may be more versatile...I would argue that practically, superman is more versatile. supermans powers have always been relatively simplistic in nature when compared to other heroes but he has a crap ton when you think about it. Super contortionism where he used to alter his appearance through muscle control, freeze breath, heat vision x-ray vision, super hearing, super-fast thought, super speed, strength, durability, sunlight conversion, intelligence, to name a few. Thor relies more on the comic plothole otherwise known as magic for many of his feats. Nothing against Thor mind you just that I have a general issue with how magic works in comics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
ya know, that actually may be true in a fight.

so, while theoretically thor may be more versatile...I would argue that practically, superman is more versatile.

Eh, Thor's a step up kind of character. If Clark's advantage is too large, he'll rely on his other powers to even the odds.

Nothing theoretical about it. There about the same in physical combat. Clark relies on strength, durability and flight 95% of the time with some speed or heat vision thrown in. Thor relies on strength, durability and flight 95% with some lightning or Mjolnir tosses etc. thrown in. Basically the same. I do however think there's a bigger chance of Clark getting versatile than there is Thor.

Starscream M
Eh, Thor's a step up kind of character. If Clark's advantage is too large, he'll rely on his other powers to even the odds.

Nothing theoretical about it. There about the same in physical combat. Clark relies on strength, durability and flight 95% of the time with some speed or heat vision thrown in. Thor relies on strength, durability and flight 95% with some lightning or Mjolnir tosses etc. thrown in. Basically the same. I do however think there's a bigger chance of Clark getting versatile than there is Thor. yeah, thor will def use mjolnir toss and lightning in a fight against superman...but I doubt he would use things like antiforce or soulsuck

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think he would either. At least not the average Thor.

Will finish this later. I have to go to bed.

SamZED
In comcs there's differnece between fast characters and fast and agile characters. Didnt Spider-man dance around Wonder woman in the crossover even though she's supposed to be much faster?

batdude123
Superman stomps.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v8qVPZ3hYhs/SwrI_Q4zFGI/AAAAAAAAAEo/_JjD5uRdLLE/s1600/i-came.jpg

Damborgson
If viking can do it. So can Thor. wink

-Pr-
Superman beat him, though.

Colossus-Big C
Thor 10/10 unless superman sundips

Damborgson
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman beat him, though. Sorta... confused

Damborgson
Viking got the KO cool

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor 5.5/10

-Pr-
Originally posted by Damborgson
Viking got the KO cool

With help, but I'm sure you didn't intentionally leave that out.

Damborgson
Originally posted by -Pr-
With help, but I'm sure you didn't intentionally leave that out. I would never do such a thing. laughing

Allankles

Wow. That's all kinds of stupid.

carver9
Thor 8/10

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
Thor 8/10 wrong!

carver9
Imo I feel like I am right. Thor is just as durable and imo his blunt force is on another level than superman. He is a better fighter and he is more powerful. The only edge Superman have is his combat speed but that's not enough. Hammer shots from thor would hurt superman significantly along with his other output of power. Thor would treat superman like he treats surfer, gladiator, hyperion, bill, along with anyone else he fought and wrecked in his tier.

Superman would do good but would fall in the end and thor being blood lusted isn't good. The last time he was blood lusted he ripped through 3 high heralds with ease.

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v8qVPZ3hYhs/SwrI_Q4zFGI/AAAAAAAAAEo/_JjD5uRdLLE/s1600/i-came.jpg One batkick for each and Diana/J'onn are out.

I also love how he manhandles Aquaman, and reacts to Hal's beam after it has been fired.

Deathstroke is shit. Batman doesn't even need prep to teach bitches what's what.

-Pr-
Imo I feel like I am right. Thor is just as durable and imo his blunt force is on another level than superman. He is a better fighter and he is more powerful. The only edge Superman have is his combat speed but that's not enough. Hammer shots from thor would hurt superman significantly along with his other output of power. Thor would treat superman like he treats surfer, gladiator, hyperion, bill, along with anyone else he fought and wrecked in his tier.

Superman would do good but would fall in the end and thor being blood lusted isn't good. The last time he was blood lusted he ripped through 3 high heralds with ease.

Search your feelings; you know they're untrue.

Damborgson

Superman would do good but would fall in the end and thor being blood lusted isn't good. The last time he was blood lusted he ripped through 3 high heralds with ease. Well said. thumb up

batdude123

Philosophía
Not just cap, but most of Marvel street levelers stomp him. I mean, marvel street levelers are obviously at a level far beyond DC ones. Elektra throws sais through/is invisible to random soldiers underwater (underwater, batdude!) and Shang Chi uses chi and stuff. Let's not get to the hard stuff. Daredevil flipped a limo. A limo for frack's sake! There's no competing with that.

batdude123
I know. It's just hard to deal with sometimes. sad

KuRuPT Thanosi
You two will come around eventually... I can see progress already

carver9

Wow... just wow. Isn't this the second time batman has soloed the jla? Crazy, just crazy.

Batman treated them like Spiderman treated the xmen but he did it on a much worse level... he PHYSICALLY took the team out.

I truly don't know what to say.

Philosophía
I think what you really want to say is "That is the greatest thing I've ever read and I bow down to the Goddamn Batman's awesomeness."

Starscream M
Wow... just wow. Isn't this the second time batman has soloed the jla? Crazy, just crazy.

Batman treated them like Spiderman treated the xmen but he did it on a much worse level... he PHYSICALLY took the team out.

I truly don't know what to say. batman has titanium reinforcements underneath his gloves...hence why his fist didn't crack from punching wondy

carver9
batman has titanium reinforcements underneath his gloves...hence why his fist didn't crack from punching wondy

So with that said, it wouldn't be surprising if someone like thor or hulk soloing the jla since their fist is>titanium.

Is that what you are saying?

batdude123
No, because they aren't Batman. smile

Philosophía
So with that said, it wouldn't be surprising if someone like thor or hulk soloing the jla since their fist is>titanium.

Is that what you are saying? You got that the other way around.

It wouldn't be a surprise if Batman soloed Hulk/Thor.

Starscream M

Is that what you are saying? lol dood I was kidding

carver9
lol dood I was kidding

Lol... I know... I was just picking at you as well.

batdude123

Damborgson
smile

Black bolt z
Lol... I know... I was just picking at you as well. Carver what have I told you about E-sarcasm?

Sirius77
Honestly, I could see this going either way. It's a stalemate of some sort. The only reason why superman might win this if at all would be a slight edge in strength, speed and durability, but the hammer evens it out though. I've seen both take on beings with more or less the exact power set of the other and do decently. I've always seen the two as being on equal footing.

Brockalizer
Seriously, put down the crack pipe. Superman is a Super-pussy when it comes to magic. Thor's enchanted hammer would cave in Superman's skull. Wonder Woman would be a tougher opponent for the God of Thunder.

Black bolt z
Still clark.

-Pr-
Seriously, put down the crack pipe. Superman is a Super-pussy when it comes to magic.

no he isn't.

zeel

its is his only triumph card.

zeel
Seriously, put down the crack pipe. Superman is a Super-pussy when it comes to magic. Thor's enchanted hammer would cave in Superman's skull. Wonder Woman would be a tougher opponent for the God of Thunder.

PC supes mabey but current supes is at least average at resisting magic theses days. hes not as suseptable as the old days but it still hurts him more then most.

bbrem123
im gonna say supes wins in a ridiculously hard fight

could see it goin either way tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.