Superman vs Justice league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
JL

Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash Barry Allen
Green Lantern Hal.
Aquaman Arthur Curry
Martian Manhunter

Supes is bloodlusted

Can he do it?

Parmaniac
Aquaman and Batman are complete non factors.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Aquaman and Batman are complete non factors. LOL BATKICK!!

Parmaniac
There's a Superman Batman issue with 2 kids debating about a match between these two, it's pretty accurate imo.

BruceSkywalker
Kal stops at Batman who knows everything there is to know about Superman

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Kal stops at Batman who knows everything there is to know about Superman
Food for Thought:
Could you stop a supernova if you knew everything about it?

Q99
Originally posted by Nihilist

Can he do it?

Technically yes, most major JLA members can threaten to take down the entire league in the right circumstances.

However, odds are strongly against him.

Uriel005
Batman hands out kryptonite knuckledusters to the team and flash proceeds to beat him into nothingness. I have to say I'm shocked that most people here haven't considered that batman has countermeasures in place should any hero go rogue and it's a safe bet that Supes is probably top 5-6 in the league he worries about going rogue due to raw power.

-Pr-
If it's a precise "they're all evil and i have to stop them without hurting them" thing, then yes, he definitely has the tools to take them all down. Barry and Bruce are the ones i'd really worry about, though.

Then again, Kal would no doubt know that too, and would target them first.

While he CAN win, and is more than capable of doing so, it's not as likely as the team beating him, imo.

SquallX
Superman losing to batman, in any way is just the writers riding Bat's.

In one series, Desaad took control of Superman, and he made him fight Batman. In one stike, Batman had his whole ribcage broken multiple times, and the only reason he survived was because of plot.

Plot in the form of Orion's wife saving his ass, and the fact through Batman, the writers said that because Superman was being mind control, he was actually weaker.

-Pr-
the same was true during sacrifice, while superman was fighting max's control.

Slaanesh
Flash alone can stop him if he really use his power..

King Castle
well seeing as how flash is dealing with he would more then likely go into FTL mood while Supes is frozen in place.

Damborgson
jla would do it. Batman could give his Kryptonite to Wonderwoman or something stomp Supes. Or do it himself........

marwash22
buncha dead JL members.

King Castle
the problem is they know what they are facing

marwash22
two things, 1) do they know Supes is going to attack? 2) are they fighting back?

Originally posted by Damborgson
jla would do it. Batman could give his Kryptonite to Wonderwoman or something stomp Supes. Or do it himself........ He knows Bruce has greenK on his person, which is why he'd die first.

SquallX
Originally posted by -Pr-
the same was true during sacrifice, while superman was fighting max's control.

Actually the mind controls were completely different.

When Max took control, Superman still had a mind to save, but when Desaad took control Superman had no mind to save, it was said nothing was able to reverse it.

The only reason the mind control was destroyed, was because Desaad trap Superman inside the Source itself, and Highfather told Superman it was destroyed because he was in the Source.

The Pict
Originally posted by Nihilist
JL

Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash Barry Allen
Green Lantern Hal.
Aquaman Arthur Curry
Martian Manhunter

Supes is bloodlusted

Can he do it?

Batman is a non-factor I'm afraid. With some prep it's a different story, but I think Supes knows to take him out first. Batman won't even have time to react (unless saved by Barry)

While Superman can take this going all out I think he loses the majority. WW, Flash, GL and MM are all comparable in some ways and work together to take him down.

Placidity
Really...?

Superman can't win against WW, MM, Flash and GL at the same time. Why is there a discussion?

Damborgson
Originally posted by marwash22
two things, 1) do they know Supes is going to attack? 2) are they fighting back?

He knows Bruce has greenK on his person, which is why he'd die first. JLA has the flash and other super speeders i dont think theyd just let Superman do it. Unless they were still in character and going "kal what are yo doing?" As superman did this to batman...

celeyhyga17
Justice League has too many herald levelers for him to beat.

Omega Vision
Can he beat them? Yes

Is it likely? No

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
Actually the mind controls were completely different.

When Max took control, Superman still had a mind to save, but when Desaad took control Superman had no mind to save, it was said nothing was able to reverse it.

The only reason the mind control was destroyed, was because Desaad trap Superman inside the Source itself, and Highfather told Superman it was destroyed because he was in the Source.

i was talking about the fact that had it not been for something keeping superman in check, bruce would have become a puddle.

The Nuul
Agreed what the others have said.

carver9
With CIS on, Superman wins 7/10 imo.

Sirius77
Some of these have given or would give him a very serious fight by themselves. He could win in a comic, but not here imo. Too many heralds. In the end, WW, Flash, and GL are still standing, but winded.

Slaanesh
there's no way Supes is winning this even once..some of the guys here can give him a hard time on their own..together..they stomp him..this isn't a comic book..

Digi
Am I the only one that thinks that, say, GL and MM could do this without the others?

I realize he's the best of the bunch, and better than most teams of 2-3 that you could make from the list. But seriously, we're not talking about a bunch of jobbers here. Barry, Hal, J'onn, etc. Hal alone should give him a good fight (but lose, granted).

Starscream M
Originally posted by Digi
Am I the only one that thinks that, say, GL and MM could do this without the others?

I realize he's the best of the bunch, and better than most teams of 2-3 that you could make from the list. But seriously, we're not talking about a bunch of jobbers here. Barry, Hal, J'onn, etc. Hal alone should give him a good fight (but lose, granted). he's bloodlusted...they're not. they'll be holding back, he won't.

remember how powerful BA bloodlusted was? Superman will be even scarier.

inimalist

I realize he's the best of the bunch, and better than most teams of 2-3 that you could make from the list. But seriously, we're not talking about a bunch of jobbers here. Barry, Hal, J'onn, etc. Hal alone should give him a good fight (but lose, granted).

To show my ignorance, I tended to think MM was at least equal in power to superman

-Pr-

Of course you're not. One on one, things change naturally.

Originally posted by inimalist
To show my ignorance, I tended to think MM was at least equal in power to superman

he's in the same bracket, and has more actual powers, but superman is still generally considered superior overall.

Placidity

Um, was?

I still do think that.

Superman can't even hit him, let alone win this fight.

What about mind rape does that work?

inimalist
Originally posted by -Pr-
he's in the same bracket, and has more actual powers, but superman is still generally considered superior overall.

I suppose I tend to go with versatility over sheer force most of the time... but ya, his psychic powers would work against Kent?

-Pr-
I suppose I tend to go with versatility over sheer force most of the time... but ya, his psychic powers would work against Kent?

Not as easily as one might think. J'onn has been forced out of Superman's mind before, and Superman himself has quite a few telepathic resistance feats.

seventy camer

OneDumbG0
Superman takes more than a few. Originally posted by Digi

I realize he's the best of the bunch, and better than most teams of 2-3 that you could make from the list. But seriously, we're not talking about a bunch of jobbers here. Barry, Hal, J'onn, etc. Hal alone should give him a good fight (but lose, granted). Hal sucks.

Guy Gardner on the other hand...

Mindset
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Superman takes more than a few. Hal sucks.

Guy Gardner on the other hand... Sucks even more.

Kyle on the other hand...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mindset
Sucks even more.

Kyle on the other hand... http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail09.jpg

The Nuul
Guy got KOed by Ted.

Non RL.

laughing

Mindset
I wish I could make fun of Guy for that, but Kord is a badass.

OneDumbG0
Let's face it. Batman only became Batgod when he punched out Guy. Taking on Guy and living is in the top tier of DC feats. It's like knocking the wind out of Wonder Wom--

... no wait... it's like using Flash's speed against hi--

... no wait... it's like overpowering the will of a GL--

... no wait... it's like drawing blood from Darksei--

... no wait...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.