Weakest character that could beat this strong Avengers line up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Avengers( as they appeared in Avengers)
Thor
Hulk
Quasar
Sersi
Sentry
Captain Marvel(Monica Rambeau)
Doctor Strange

So, who can do it?

Colossus-Big C
high skyfather is the weakest, Maybe thanos if he avoids getting physical with hulk

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
high skyfather is the weakest, Maybe thanos if he avoids getting physical with hulk Thanos would beat the shit out Hulk physicaly.

Uriel005
classic strange???

Gecko4lif
The isolationist

PillarofOsiris
There is no way in hell Thanos is taking down this team. Most skyfathers would have a serious problems here.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
There is no way in hell Thanos is taking down this team. Most skyfathers would have a serious problems here.
I was thinking much of the same thing.

Parmaniac
Going by the rest of the team I guess this is not current Dr. Strange.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Avengers( as they appeared in Avengers)
Thor
Hulk
Quasar
Sersi
Sentry
Captain Marvel(Monica Rambeau)
Doctor Strange

So, who can do it? Doctor Manhattan maybe... confused

Uriel005
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Doctor Manhattan maybe... confused only if he could perma kill sentry and Monica

BattleMage
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
high skyfather is the weakest, Maybe thanos if he avoids getting physical with hulk

Simbon
I think Thanos could take this team in a long, long fight. Thanos' legendary durability will soak up pretty much anything this team can dish out; he can mindrape several of the team members, and pummel/blast the others into submission. Thanos knows about Thor, and will know to look out for his tricks w/ Mjolnir, and also knows enough about the hulk to take him out early. If the team had a solid leader, and/or if Thanos didn't know about its members, I think the team would win handily, however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.