Le Big Lebowski part deux?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Tara Reid had let slip that she's scheduled to work on The Big Lebowski part two.

All it all it's unconfirmed and it's probably just a pipe-dream of hers. But you never know.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/01/big-lebowski-2-in-the-works/?hpt=T2

I have mixed feelings if this turns out to be true, while the film is my favorite, a part two would probably be a cheap attempt at money raking.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Tara Reid had let slip that she's scheduled to work on The Big Lebowski part two.

All it all it's unconfirmed and it's probably just a pipe-dream of hers. But you never know.

I have mixed feelings if this turns out to be true, while the film is my favorite, a part two would probably be a cheap attempt at money raking.

I didn't care for the first one and a second one will probably be atrocious. Very few comedies can pull off a part II and be as good or better than the first.

BTW: Tara Reid = Frankenstein nipples. !!!! AHHHHH!

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I didn't care for the first one and a second one will probably be atrocious. Very few comedies can pull off a part II and be as good or better than the first.

BTW: Tara Reid = Frankenstein nipples. !!!! AHHHHH!

This is why Dadudemon sucks elephant dicks, contrary to popular belief that it's because he's a loud, pompous ass-hat.

Word.

jaden101
Donny's dead...What's the point?

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Donny's dead...What's the point?

The zombie genre is still very popular, maybe that angle?

BruceSkywalker
why in the world would this happen?? come 'on hollywood don't do it

MotionCityJimmy
All I have to say is that it's the worst idea ever.

General_Iroh
I love the first film, but the second doesn't necessarily have to suck, it won't be the first, but it can still be good. I'm going to hold onto hope.

Robtard
Originally posted by General_Iroh
I love the first film, but the second doesn't necessarily have to suck, it won't be the first, but it can still be good. I'm going to hold onto hope.

'Abandon hope all ye who enter here'

MotionCityJimmy
I can see them still capitalizing on Jeff Bridges refound success. Which sucks.

Sadako of Girth

"BB 2000."

*End of fears list*.

Rogue Jedi
This better not happen.

jaden101
The zombie genre is still very popular, maybe that angle?

SHUT THE F**K UP, DONNY.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
SHUT THE F**K UP, DONNY.

I am the walrus

Robtard

Bardock42

MotionCityJimmy
"I'm glad she's working on it…we'll watch it when it comes out." -Ethan Coen

That's what she said.

General_Iroh

Wolfie
http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/553-the-coen-brothers-know-what-you-know-about-tara-reid?nc

I liked the writer's comments in his article, like, "Of all the characters from 'The Big Lebowski,' Reid's is certainly the least remembered."

If a sequel were to ever come out, which wouldn't work, Tara Reid wouldn't be the person to ask.

And Joel Coen said, "Well, we don't but we'll watch it when it comes out, especially if Tara's in it."

Funny stuff. And I'm a Dudeist priest, by the way.

Quiero Mota
That's weak, man. Definitely a bad idea. Let it remain the 90's cult classic that is. No need to turn it into a "franchise" with a substandard sequel.

Wolfie
Sequels to cult classics... unfortunately, that's what Hollywood does. Or remake them into blockbusters.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one trying to forget the atrocity that was "S. Darko."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.