I Am Number Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Saw the preview. Looks decent.

g5djHG3hPu0

jaden101
Soooo...It's...."Push"?

Which was terrible.

Robtard
I saw this preview a few weeks back when I watched Green Hornet (sucked balls, it did); it looks like another terrible movie aimed at the whiny 13-19 year old crowd, ie the Twilight Crowd.

BruceSkywalker
been seeing the trailer on tv for the past few weeks.. i will see this but isn't expecting much

MildPossession
Looks nothing special.

Someone$pecial

marwash22
^ will that be in the movie?

Zack Fair
Blocbuster material.

dadudemon
Saw another preview for this film. Looks good. I will definitely see this film.

Esau Cairn
Stuff the movie.

This thread alone makes me wanna spank some butt & eat doughnuts! wink

Myth
Reminded me too much of Push and Jumper. I doubt I'll see this unless reviews suggest there is something worth seeing.

ADarksideJedi
It has a plot that is too familar in movies now adays.

MotionCityJimmy
Plot: oh, you have special powers but someone wants to kill you. And then they don't.

The end.

Sounds like The Sorcerer's Apprentice

srankmissingnin
Why are Romulans after him...

Arachnid1
This movie was ok. Had awesome action sequences so it was a fun ride.

tarand
These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

Mr Parker
Looks like I missed this one,will have to check it out on DVD.

tarand
These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

Bicnarok

SnakeEyes
Heard nothing but bad things about this movie. And it looks like pile of shit.

Bicnarok

TacDavey
This movie was not good at all. The story was so cliche and the scenes where cheesy and way over done. They actually had a slow walk out of the smoke scene near the end. wallbash

The characters were unoriginal, The plot was unoriginal, the movie was unoriginal. And some of the dialog was cringe worthy.

Not worth seeing on DVD let alone in the theaters.

MooCowofJustice
You guys were way harder on this movie then I was. no expression

I didn't think it was cliche or unoriginal damn near at all. The plot was pretty original from my experiences, and I did not find the dialogue to be that bad.

It wasn't fantastic or anything. But it wasn't horrible either.

jinXed by JaNx
Considering that this movie wasn't necessarily meant for me as an adult i thought it was a good movie. I think the movie would have been much better had it not tried as hard to cater to adolescents. I wouldnt have centered the main character and story around highschool. Aside from the typical high school cliches that have been done to death i think this was a decent little movie. 6/10

TacDavey
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You guys were way harder on this movie then I was. no expression

I didn't think it was cliche or unoriginal damn near at all. The plot was pretty original from my experiences, and I did not find the dialogue to be that bad.

It wasn't fantastic or anything. But it wasn't horrible either.

Really? The plot was completely overdone. They had some of their own twists, of course, but the core of it wasn't original at all.

"I have super powers and I have to run from some bad guys who want to kill me because of what I am."

It's been a while since I aw the movie, but didn't they come to earth because their home planet was destroyed as well? Haven't seen that one before...

Robtard
Movie was shit. Easily 2 out of 10.

heroes_46

elfirrepins
Originally posted by heroes_46
really looking forward to see the film!! smile

LOL!

I watched the movie. It was crap. Definitely for the schoolboys and schoolgirls. The powers weren't even that great. The story was terribly cliche. The acting was boring. The only redeeming factor was the girl that comes in near the end of the movie (See? I don't even know her name, and she only comes in near the END of the movie, I mean come on!)

I rate this 3 torches out of the palms out of 10. (Plot spoiler, so sue me)

kmolano

Artemis ROCKS!
I am number four was completely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing thumb up yes

0mega Spawn
just watched it its insanely predictable... its meh.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by elfirrepins
LOL!

I watched the movie. It was crap. Definitely for the schoolboys and schoolgirls. The powers weren't even that great. The story was terribly cliche. The acting was boring. The only redeeming factor was the girl that comes in near the end of the movie (See? I don't even know her name, and she only comes in near the END of the movie, I mean come on!)

I rate this 3 torches out of the palms out of 10. (Plot spoiler, so sue me) THIS... and its predictability.

also yeah it was dumb as hell the best character comes at the last ten minutes erm

hi im number 6... decimates the bad guys. main character kills like 2... the end

no expression

Esau Cairn
I kept cringing every time I heard the word, "Mogadorians."

john9988
great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.