Master Chief vs Witch King of Angmar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Hopefully the Moderator will allow this - both are seen in novels & film.

Backstory: The Witch-King has just slain Gandalf (just for arguments sake) and Gondor's troops are falling back when Master Chief attacks the Witch-King. Master Chief is armed with an Elite Energy Blade & Mjolnir Armor. So, who wins the fight?

Fight takes place in Pelannor Field.

Robtard
Does the no penis clause protect the Witch King as stated?

Lord Lucien
John's not a man, he's a Demon.

KingD19
Is the no man can defeat WK clause bypassed by the fact that John's not simply a man anymore, he's technically a machine as well?

"This one is machine and nerve." - Gravemind

And even if he can't technically beat/kill him.....unless Witch King has that flying thing, I don't see a problem with Chief laying the smackdown, then BFRing him.

Robtard
He's still a man, he's got a pair of testicles.

KingD19
I'm not debating that. I was asking if the charm/curse/enchantment/whatever the **** it is. Could be loopholed because he's technically not just a man anymore. Merry or Pippin(whichever the **** it was) was a male, but also a hobbit. John's a male, but also largely robotic.

Just a question.

Robtard
Merry is a Hobbit; not a man(human). Jackson left out the Barrow-downs in the film, so we are to assume that Merry's Hobbitness is what circumvented the Witch King's Penis-Protection and not that Merry had a magical blade specially enchanted to hurt Angmar's servants.

John's not largely robotic, iirc, much of his enhancements were biological. IMO, he still counts as a human.

KingD19
That's why you ask questions. But back to what I said, I don't see a problem with Chief giving Wk a beating then tossing him really far away.

Robtard
Hmmm. Did Witch King say to Eowyn "no man can harm me" or "no man can kill me", if it's the later, then your 'beat-down and drop-kicking' scenario would seem plausible.

dadudemon
I see the prophecy as being irrelevant to a vs. discussion, just the same as Eli's seeming "invincibility" does.

That said, the Witch-King has better feats than Sauron. I say this is a better match.

The Witch-King's weapons will do nothing against Chief and his armor.

I do not think Master-Chief's armor is going to even flinch against that Giant spiked ball, though. Chief is over 7" with his armor on.
If I were to guess, I'd say that Chief could easily grab the Ball and Chain, yank the seemingly feather-light Witch-King towards him, and impale him with his energy sword.

That's scripting, but all with in the ability of Chief.

justpoppingin

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I see the prophecy as being irrelevant to a vs. discussion, just the same as Eli's seeming "invincibility" does.

Depends really, it's debatable and for the sake of argument, why I asked the thread-creator and left it in his decision.

KingD19
I bet those boobies could beat the Witch King.

justpoppingin

Darth Truculent
What's up with the pics of the huge breasts . . . I can't use the other word. Don't want to get banned.

Pwned
Well, we do know the WK has been shown using magic that actually does something other than throw people around......

Maybe the exploding thing would work......
Hmmmm, we do know though that the WK is incorporeal, so that may do something. I say that because
A) He is stated to be dead already.......
B) If hes dead, and you cant see his body, he kind of is a ghost
C) Things can hit him and harm him, but we have only seen 2 swords and a torch do that
D) He has magic
E) He has a cool crown (no denying that)
F) He took Chiefs bacon.

Therefore, since the WK has Chiefs bacon, WK wins.

Pwned
Well, we do know the WK has been shown using magic that actually does something other than throw people around......

Hmmmm, we do know though that the WK is incorporeal, so that may do something. I say that because
C) Things can hit him and harm him, but we have only seen 2 swords and a torch do that, so for all we know if it aint solid, it wont work (are energy swords solid? if they are they would work no problem, and good luck punching him)
D) He has magic
F) He took Chiefs bacon.

Srry bout double post thought i hit the edit button, turns out i didnt

Impediment
I really hated to delete those lovely boobies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
I really hated to delete those lovely boobies.

HA!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Pwned

C) Things can hit him and harm him, but we have only seen 2 swords and a torch do that, so for all we know if it aint solid, it wont work (are energy swords solid? if they are they would work no problem, and good luck punching him)
D) He has magic
F) He took Chiefs bacon.

Srry bout double post thought i hit the edit button, turns out i didnt

One problem with your logic: he's physical.

Here's why:

1. He wears tangible armor: he's physical.
2. He was stabbed by a hobbit with a tangible blade: he's physical.
3. He can grab weapons and use them: he's physical.
4. He can ride a beast: he's physical.
5. He was stabbed in the face by a tangible blade and he died: he's physical.
6. Pippin's blade "stuck" in him: he's physical.
7. Eowyn's blade stuck in his face after he wa stabbed: he's physical.
7. We actually know what he looks ike under the mask (movies only) and he's flesh: he's physical.

Conclusion: he's physical. Further conclusion: he can be stabbed and die by a plasma blade. Final conclusion: an "Elite's Energy Blade" will kill him.

Pwned
Thats what i said, though he is incorporeal due to him being a ghost. He is only physical when stuff tries to touch him, *gosh*

Im not gonna bother debating, i hate the WK, hes a bit of a loser XD

Cant even keep his ice cream from falling on the ground, what do you think he was screaming for every time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.