two revans vs two sidious and three mace windus??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus the Anus
fight

Zampanó
oh god Revans stomp

Zampanó
after all Sidious or Mace was never called the "Heart of the Force" and here the Force has two hearts. Know what else has two hearts? A time lord.

This is literally David Tennant with the Force (i.e. a universal energy field uniting every cell of every living being) as a circulatory system against Sidiouses and Maces.

Slash_KMC
Agreed with everything Red said.

Lord Lucien
And of course we are all aware that Bandon has three hearts. And you know what else has three hearts? The rock worm from Gears of War 2 that could sink cities. Rock Worm x The Force x Bandon = Unlimited Power!

truejedi
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And of course we are all aware that Bandon has three hearts. And you know what else has three hearts? The rock worm from Gears of War 2 that could sink cities. Rock Worm x The Force x Bandon = Unlimited Power!

Cockroaches have 2 hearts!

Janus the Anus
guys stop this is a serius thread

i apreciate zampano for understandn that but you guys are turning it into a joke so stop!!

Pwned
Worms have 7 hearts

truejedi
Your name is Janus the Anus. No one is taking YOU seriously either.

Zampanó
that you need* even the slightest clarification that he is a joke account saddens and baffles me

*to offer

Pwned
Of course, cookies have like, a million hearts because they bring happiness and joy to everybody.

Oh, and bacon is amazing and can bring world peace, so it has just about as many hearts if not more.

Lord Lucien
And bacon comes from pigs, which are anatomically similar to humans. Ergo, cannibalism can bring world peace.

Pwned
UNLESS its bacon from Mars. Then it comes from the flarginshmarferdargin, thereby making it NOT canibalism!

Robtard
Originally posted by Janus the Anus
fight

the combined blackness of three Mace Windus > the Force itself.

Janus the Anus
Originally posted by Robtard
the combined blackness of three Mace Windus > the Force itself.

ya but in my game revan was black too... also he can use 2 lightsabers when mace can only use 1!!

truejedi
Originally posted by Janus the Anus
ya but in my game revan was black too... also he can use 2 lightsabers when mace can only use 1!!

But it isn't really canon just because you made it so. As gamers we can all make our characters do whatever they want, but there is only one canon view.

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.