GA SBP Vs. OF/WM Thor w/BoS & full armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17

Uriel005
Tough one. Gonna go with prime wouldn't put thor above Monarch even with OF.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Uriel005

even though regular OF Thor killed his grand pappy?

wink

SquallX
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
even though regular OF Thor killed his grand pappy?

wink

Prime weaken was still smacking multiple heroes like fly. And once the sun landed on one of his fingers, he threw all the power houses that were previously dog pilling him.

iceman24567
Prime punches his brains out

celeyhyga17
also for the uninformed, BoS = belt of strength (doubles his str).

SquallX
also for the uninformed, BoS = belt of strength (doubles his str).

That's all good, but Prime weaken by passing through a red sun was still slapping around Pre-Crisis Superman, and Post Crisis Superman.

Ripped through Anti-Monitor's armor, passing through Anti Matter, then toss his ass away.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by SquallX
That's all good, but Prime weaken by passing through a red sun was still slapping around Pre-Crisis Superman, and Post Crisis Superman.

Ripped through Anti-Monitor's armor, passing through Anti Matter, then toss his ass away.

Yep. I'm leaning towards SBP myself, but I'm waiting to see if anyone can change my mind or at least make me have second thoughts.

wink

Mrblonde
Is Thor fighting with a full mind or is he just swinging his hammer ?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Is Thor fighting with a full mind or is he just swinging his hammer ?

he is blood lusted here, but cognizant enough that he will use some of his more exotic powers. (ie. godblast, weather manip, lightning)
when I added warrior madness, I meant as if his physical abilities has risen as if he was in true warrior madness.

Mrblonde
he is blood lusted here, but cognizant enough that he will use some of his more exotic powers. (ie. godblast, weather manip, lightning)
when I added warrior madness, I meant as if his physical abilities has risen as if he was in true warrior madness.

Ok then Thor wins 6/10

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Ok then Thor wins 6/10

let me ask you this. who is more durable under these stips?

Uriel005
SBP with GA for sure. People say that he jumped with monarch when he punched a whole in his chest but I still believe he was just outright blasted out of the universe. Thor has tanked galaxy busting blasts tops IMO.

Sirius77

SquallX
SBP with GA for sure. People say that he jumped with monarch when he punched a whole in his chest but I still believe he was just outright blasted out of the universe. Thor has tanked galaxy busting blasts tops IMO.

No, you would be wrong my friend.

Even if you were right, by him been blasted away after the blast, you need to realize that he was dead center of said Universal blast.

So for the blast to blast him away, he was still needed to get it by the blast.

zeel
hard so say strength is not a factor hear i think prime is more durable and faster though.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zeel
hard so say strength is not a factor hear i think prime is more durable and faster though.

Does SBP's supposed better durability give him a significant advantage?? How does this Thor's exotic abilities come into play??

Sirius77
Depends on which exotic abilities?

Nihilist
Thor takes this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Is this Thor as strong or as durable as emo boy?

celeyhyga17
fight!
box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.