Underworld vs. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Team Underworld:
Selene
Micheal

vs.
Team Doom:
Reaper
Sarge

Fight takes place in the complex shown at the underground research facility shown in doom. All participants can use the weapons they were shown using. Fight is to the death or incapacitation. Participants
begin on opposite ends of the facility.

Round 1: Selene is pre-immortal blood and Sarge doesn't have his BFG

Round 2: Sarge has BFG and Selene has taken Corvinus' blood

0mega Spawn
give sarge and reaper chromosome 24 or whatever then it wouldn't be a complete stomp

McNasty996
That was what I meant for them to have. This is Reaper after he received chromosome 24 and Sarge when he was bitten but still under his won control.

0mega Spawn
round 1 selene solo's
round 2 BFB solo's

McNasty996
I think its a far cry from anyone soloing here, what makes you think this?

Placidity
Originally posted by McNasty996
I think its a far cry from anyone soloing here, what makes you think this?

Because the BFG will totally eff shit up. I don't think even Michael will come back from that.

Rogue Jedi
I tried watching Doom, fell asleep.

McNasty996
Their speed however could allow them to dodge it as shown with Reaper

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by McNasty996
Their speed however could allow them to dodge it as shown with Reaper yea but selene has taken a shotgun blast from a human

now image if that was sarge with his BFG

michael has gets his azz whooped most of the time
BFB might not even be necessary for him

KingD19
Let's see, Micheal got his ass beat by Viktor....the 2nd most powerful Vampire in the world, and a being with centuries of combat experience under his belt.

And he got beat by Markus, THE most powerful vampire in the world, and a hybrid like him, but more experienced because he'd already been a vampire for several hundred years and a master warrior.

But he does kill Lycans for shits and giggles, and took down William, the original werewolf.

And while Micheal is even faster than Selene, both of them should dodge the BFG at all times.

Underworld win both matches though.

McNasty996
You still need to consider that this is a search and destroy type fight and weapons could mean the difference. It might not always come down to a hand to hand fight. If Reaper can get a couple of shots off with his machine gun or grenade launcher he could take out Selene. Or the opposite could happen and Selene spots Reaper or Sarge first and fire auto pistol ammo into his head. Tactics in this situation can be useful

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by KingD19
Let's see, Micheal got his ass beat by Viktor....the 2nd most powerful Vampire in the world, and a being with centuries of combat experience under his belt.

And he got beat by Markus, THE most powerful vampire in the world, and a hybrid like him, but more experienced because he'd already been a vampire for several hundred years and a master warrior.

But he does kill Lycans for shits and giggles, and took down William, the original werewolf.

And while Micheal is even faster than Selene, both of them should dodge the BFG at all times.

Underworld win both matches though. LOL so he still got his azz whooped
i couldve sworn i said that

& at all times?
close range BFG to the chest>>>>> close range shotgun blast

0mega Spawn
I change my mind after watching sarge and reapers final fight
they fight way better than selene and michael and have the strength and HF to match
but what irks me is michael and selene speed which disappears in their fights
hmm...
sarge and reaper
both rounds

Placidity
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

but what irks me is michael and selene speed which disappears in their fights

PIS bro. Sometimes it comes back, like Selene evading all of Marcus' attacks at the end and then owning him.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Placidity
PIS bro. Sometimes it comes back, like Selene evading all of Marcus' attacks at the end and then owning him. yea "sometimes" atfer her upgrade lol
but sarge has shown speed when he was holding a shield that was shot only for him to not be behind it

Utrigita
BFG?

0mega Spawn
big phucking gun

Placidity
Originally posted by Utrigita
BFG?

7MZt2fTi2v8

0mega Spawn
wow WTF i tried forever to find a good clip of it lol

no way selene & michael surviving that with monster sarge behind the trigger

Utrigita
Originally posted by Placidity
7MZt2fTi2v8

Thanks.

Vampires in the first.

Doom team in the second, that gun is nasty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.