Final Crisis New Gods!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kbclassof09
Ok I know that all of the new gods were killed by the Infinity Man, and I also know that the new gods we have seen are only avatars of their true forms (not talking about the size of the new gods without boom tube effect). But what I dont know is where are the new gods in their true forms? Have any of them shown themselves recently? If the new gods were supposed to be better than their former selves, then why the hell is Kalibak a damn tiger now? He got his ass handed to him by a tiger man with no considerable amount of power. What the hell is Grant Morrison doing? And when will we see the new gods use their true power?

Galan007
The animal-amalgams seen in FC were NOT the New Gods in their 'true forms' -- that's merely how Darkseid and his lackeys rebirthed them. Truth be told, they were really just sad shades of their former selves.

Also remember that many of the Gods had to be rebirthed numerous times (inc. Darkseid himself)... Apparently mortal/flesh vessels just aren't up to the task of housing the essence of a God for very long before withering away.

kbclassof09
Originally posted by Galan007
The animal-amalgams seen in FC were NOT the New Gods in their 'true forms' -- that's merely how Darkseid and his lackeys rebirthed them. Truth be told, they were really just sad shades of their former selves.

Also remember that many of the Gods had to be rebirthed numerous times (inc. Darkseid himself)... Apparently mortal/flesh vessels just aren't up to the task of housing the essence of a God for very long before withering away.

Man Grant Morrison really sucks, if only Simonson still wrote the new gods, then every new god would be uber.... Thanks for the info smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.