Odin in Destroyer Armor vs Chaos War Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Supergod Hercules vs Odin with Destroyer armor, spear and access to the norn stones.

the Darkone
destroyer shit stomps!

bbrem123
Hercules rapes him

Bentley
CW Hercules did nothing impressive ermm

zopzop
Chaos War Herc went toe to toe with a guy that destroyed 98+% of the multiverse.

He stomps the Destroyer.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
Chaos War Herc went toe to toe with a guy that destroyed 98+% of the multiverse.

He stomps the Destroyer.

We are of the opinion that he only destroyed one Universe, and going toe to toe means he lasted a few more seconds than Ares did...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley
and going toe to toe means he lasted a few more seconds than Ares did...

i concur

zopzop
We are of the opinion that he only destroyed one Universe, and going toe to toe means he lasted a few more seconds than Ares did...

No offense but your opinion means nothing if on panel it states "98+% of the MULTIVERSE".

Bentley
No offense but your opinion means nothing if on panel it states "98+% of the MULTIVERSE".

Fine, take it as you wish, if that guy still doubled in pain when Thor threw a thunder and Ares held his ground for a few seconds Hercules still didn't do anything Multiversal level.

The ability to consume the universe has no repercussion or whatsoever in Herc's powerlevel.

bbrem123
No offense but your opinion means nothing if on panel it states "98+% of the MULTIVERSE". thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
I side with Bentley on this argument

Bentley
Originally posted by bbrem123
thumb up

No answer to my answer, why am I not surprised Bbrem? biscuits

bbrem123
i was just agreeing with him...jezzzzzzzz

Eternal Idol
Haven't read Chaos War out of lack of interest and the many negative reviews on it. I'll still read it eventually.

Still, based on what I know about Odin and the Destroyer, I'd say Herc get the shit kicked out of him.

Bentley
i was just agreeing with him...jezzzzzzzz

Come on, I even put the biscuits smiley big grin

Mindset
Bentley is usually wrong about everything, so I'll agree with, zopzop.

Nihilist
Herc wins, he was able to withstand CK punching holes through his body and seemed fine, and CK defeated countless pantheons of gods,elder gods and high lvl demons iirc.

The norn stones dont add much to Odin imo, the Void was able to destroy Loki who tried to use them against him befoe he ripped him in half.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Bentley is usually wrong about everything, so I'll agree with, zopzop.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/FGKang.jpg

Mindset
http://i.imgur.com/PTzPV.gif

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah I really do feel the Chaos King didnt destroy the real multiverse with alternate realities. As they said Herc saved the universe so to me that means he just destroyed the different realms (god realms and dimensions) in the 616 universe not ALL universes.

Bentley
http://i.imgur.com/PTzPV.gif

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Kang%20the%20Conqueror/Kang-Meme/Imabovethis.jpg

Black bolt z
Herc me thinks but not by much.

rotiart
Check yourself before you wreck yourself...
If you agree that chaos king destroyed 98% of the multiverse... Which is state not by narration but by amadeus cho... A person whose intelligence was won by a cereal box game...

Then you agree that Hercules when he restored everything had multiversal power...

Even though on panel you see chaos king attack the various dimensions of 616 and never an alternate universe versions...

Nor does a being like phoenix or living tribunal have to step in...

Oh and chaos king is defeated by shunting him into another universe...

Mindset
Originally posted by rotiart
If you agree that chaos king destroyed 98% of the multiverse... Which is state not by narration but by amadeus cho... A person whose intelligence was won by a cereal box game...

Then you agree that Hercules when he restored everything had multiversal power...

Even though on panel you see chaos king attack the various dimensions of 616 and never an alternate universe versions...

Oh and chaos king is defeated by shunting him into another universe... Not that I disagree, but LT rarely steps in, Phoenix even less.

zopzop

Oh and chaos king is defeated by shunting him into another universe...

Shxty story arc FTL!!!!!1111

Doesn't change the fact that it was stated on panel that he destroyed 98% of the multiverse. Maybe the Consortium universe was one of the 2% that he had yet to finish off.

DarkOdin
We are of the opinion that he only destroyed one Universe, and going toe to toe means he lasted a few more seconds than Ares did... it was clear it that was the muiltverse they only said it a million times during the run. Either Chaos king was above Galactus and death and hercules was just a notch under him.

-K-M-
You do realize 616 universe is a multi-verse right?

Mindset
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar76379_18.gif

-K-M-
Will do....will do.

MrMind
really? never know that, why?

zopzop

We're using the Official Marvel definition of Multiverse :

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9909/ohotmualternateuniverse.jpg

Not 616 and all it's pocket dimensions (Asgard, Olympus, Mephisto's "Hell", etc..).

-K-M-
Thats nice, but show me where Cho was refering to that definition?

Did we see alternate realities? No. Did we see CK even go into a different universe? No. Did we see Ck go into different dimensions in the 616 universe? Yes. Is the 616 universe called a multi-verse? Yes. Did we see Hercules restore the different dimensions in the 616 universe? Yes. Did we see him do that for alternate realities? No. Did Hercules comment he restored the universe? You better believe it.

Hercules: "Come on. I just restored the universe"

bbrem123
Come on, I even put the biscuits smiley big grin

lol

zopzop
Thats nice, but show me where Cho was refering to that definition?

Did we see alternate realities? No. Did we see CK even go into a different universe? No. Did we see Ck go into different dimensions in the 616 universe? Yes. Is the 616 universe called a multi-verse? Yes. Did we see Hercules restore the different dimensions in the 616 universe? Yes. Did we see him do that for alternate realities? No. Did Hercules comment he restored the universe? You better believe it.

Hercules: "Come on. I just restored the universe"

Sxxty storyline period. But I guess you have a point.

We didn't see anything outside 616 and it's pocket realms being attacked. Herc did use the term universe. Man the sooner all this garbage is retconned into a dream or something the better off we'll all be.

Oh well, I'd still say CW Herc wins.

-K-M-
Originally posted by MrMind
really? never know that, why?

Because of all the different dimensions are universes, like the Great Beasts Realm of the Beasts is stated to be a universe, but it's still part of the 616 universe.

Galan007
Chaos War Herc went toe to toe with a guy that destroyed 98+% of the multiverse. How can a creature that supposedly destroyed 98% of the multiverse, be beaten by BFR'ing it to another universe/dimension? CK can't dimension-hop, or what?

Doesn't make sense, imo. That's why I view his feat as universal.

PillarofOsiris
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/ThorChaos.jpg?t=1296340368

If Thor can do that to the CK, I'm not sure how impressive he is. Also, supergod Herc. had help from Galactus and a bunch of other characters as well.

Sometimes I wish Pak would think about stuff before he writes it.

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
How can a creature that supposedly destroyed 98% of the multiverse, be beaten by BFR'ing it to another universe/dimension? CK can't dimension-hop, or what?

Doesn't make sense, imo. That's why I view his feat as universal.

Dude, I didn't write it :P It said on panel "multiverse". I've said repeatedly that the entire arc and the CK is TRASH. Marvel is falling off with these craptacular storylines.

DarkOdin
We're using the Official Marvel definition of Multiverse :

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9909/ohotmualternateuniverse.jpg

Not 616 and all it's pocket dimensions (Asgard, Olympus, Mephisto's "Hell", etc..).

Choas war #2 All-father herc. states the muiltverse in in trouble

then Amo explain that the pocket universe lies in #4 explains the whole thing clearly " since the big bag the universe has benn expaning.

The continuum is complety isolated from the rest of the muiltverse in the far expansion.

All it is stated in chaos#1 by all-father herc the greatest threat to the muiltverse same issue hi states all reality "chaos king" wants to destroy

CHaos war #2 Thor reconfirm this " the chaos king threatens Galastus entire food supply All the planets all the universe reality itself

Chaos war #4 in the narration itself the world greatest heroes battle to save Existence itelf

Then we have Amo in Chaos war #5 waiting to save the poepl of 616 and bring them to the pocket universe outside the muiltverse. Then at the end Amo admits to saving the muiltverse long to the prior issue were he confirmed that chaos king absorbed 96%?? of the muiltverse.

and last but not least the HErcules admits to saving the universe well at this point he is plain jane motral herc so i doubt he even know the differnce from muiltverse or universe

Chaos war was crap but it was clear it was the muiltverse

Galan007
^ Which makes it even more ridiculous. You mean to tell me a 'multiversal power' can't even dimension-hop? Please. Furthermore, are we to believe that Herc single handedly repaired the 98% of the multiverse CK absorbed? Please.

God that arc was horrible. srsly

-K-M-
Once again god realms and the different dimensions make the 616 universe a multi-verse, but it's still a single universe.

Makkari1
^ Which makes it even more ridiculous. You mean to tell me a 'multiversal power' can't even dimension-hop? Please. Furthermore, are we to believe that Herc single handedly repaired the 98% of the multiverse CK absorbed? Please.

God that arc was horrible. srsly

I agree this story was very poorly written and not thought thru. Mikaboshi should have never been raised to a Universal threat where all the other cosmic entities are totally excluded. Just Herc, Thor, Sersi, and a few others take on a being who defeated 98% of the universe (which include all the Watchers, Celestials and any other cosmic beings) is really hard to swallow and make into a believable story.

rotiart
Anyone that believes that chaos king was a multiversal power also believes that Hercules would have to be to restore the 98%...

You can't have it both ways people...
And if that was true think about what you are implying... That Gaea is a multiversal power at the level of to have granted herc that much power....

sick

-K-M-
What I thought was really bad about the story is everyone was giving Herc a hard time as he fought his battles with his fists, and then he got upgraded into the Allfather and began to realise his true potential and he realised he can't fight with his fists...and what does he do a minute later? Gets in a fist fight with CK.

OneDumbG0
Hercules wins.

Galan007
Once again god realms and the different dimensions make the 616 universe a multi-verse, but it's still a single universe. I see what you're saying, but that isn't how Marvel defines a 'true' multiverse. Splinter realms (and the like) may be commonly associated with 616, but they still stand alone -- that is to say, they aren't really 'part' of the 616 universe. For instance, if a character destroys the 616 universe, that doesn't mean they had to have destroyed the aforementioned realms/dimensions by proxy.

Yes/no?

Damborgson
I dont really like Chaos War Herc but if he really wanted to couldnt he just grow hugecrush the Earth with Odin on it? http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/1581937-hercules_vs_chaos_king_01_super.jpg

Cuz I mean look at him.

Mindset
Crush Odin?

Seriously?

Galan007
Apparently you failed to notice how big Herc grew. sly

DarkOdin
Once again god realms and the different dimensions make the 616 universe a multi-verse, but it's still a single universe. Yet again they stated all-creation and explained the difference between a universe and the muiltverse. Granted the story was lame and the final epic batle was lame but it was clear the muiltverse was saved

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Yet again they stated all-creation and explained the difference between a universe and the muiltverse. Granted the story was lame and the final epic batle was lame but it was clear the muiltverse was saved http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4679/chaoswar5025.jpg

Damborgson
Crush Odin?

Seriously? Well care to tell me what Odin would do to him? The guy is that flippin huge and he could easily shatter Earth. Or blast it from afar. I just dont know what Odin would do.....

Mindset
Originally posted by Damborgson
Well care to tell me what Odin would do to him? The guy is that flippin huge and he could easily shatter Earth. Or blast it from afar. I just dont know what Odin would do..... No you're right, Pym beats Odin 10/10 too.

DarkOdin

God that arc was horrible. srsly Yet it was clearly the muiltverse at stake.

Hey an all-father was stronger then the abstract DEath who ran ran away and Big G was useless. It was PIS that the pocket dimension was some how outside the muiltverse but hell we all saw some PIS coming just be glad eternity and LT didn't get involved and lowered a notch the muiltverse/universe aside Herc. was mid-hgih abtract level and chaos king was even greater confused

Galan007
^ *see my above post*

DarkOdin
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4679/chaoswar5025.jpg i already explained that one context lease.

the page right before Cho say Athena was right i saved the muiltverse and this is non-longer all-father HErcule he is back to stupid motral Hercule who wouldn't know the difference from a universe to muiltverse

DarkOdin
^ *see my above post*
x2

Damborgson
No you're right, Pym beats Odin 10/10 too. We are not talking about Antman. smile We are talking about a guy who Earth to him is about the size of his fist. So I ask again, care to tell me how Odin would win?

-K-M-
I see what you're saying, but that isn't how Marvel defines a 'true' multiverse. Splinter realms (and the like) may be commonly associated with 616, but they still stand alone -- that is to say, they aren't really 'part' of the 616 universe. For instance, if a character destroys the 616 universe, that doesn't mean they had to have destroyed the aforementioned realms/dimensions by proxy.

Yes/no?

They have refered to the 616 universe as a multiverse in the past because of that reason that's why it's not so cut and dried. If the 616 universe goes the entire multiverse goes as Mr.Master could explain. As it's the linchpin for other realities.

DarkOdin
Anyone that believes that chaos king was a multiversal power also believes that Hercules would have to be to restore the 98%...

You can't have it both ways people...
And if that was true think about what you are implying... That Gaea is a multiversal power at the level of to have granted herc that much power....

sick

Hey it was the writers that raped marvel cosmic order on this one but it was clear and stated to bea muiltverse threat off all creation and reality. On the PLus side since Hercules erased everthing it can be view as an alterate reality of 616 much like the reigning arc of thor thank god

Mindset
We are not talking about Antman. smile We are talking about a guy who Earth to him is about the size of his fist. So I ask again, care to tell me how Odin would win? Care to point out where I said he would?

Herc isn't beating him by being big, though, that's asinine.

Galan007
If the 616 universe goes the entire multiverse goes as Mr.Master could explain. As it's the linchpin for other realities. I don't buy it, but that's neither here nor there. stick out tongue

Mindset
Guys, please don't bring him here.

Thanks.

-K-M-
I don't buy it, but that's neither here nor there. stick out tongue

Don't you remember that debate?

Galan007
Guys, please don't bring him here.

Thanks. I concur.

Don't you remember that debate? Meh, if a character says "I destroyed the universe", they destroyed the universe. If they say "I destroyed the multiverse", they destroyed the multiverse.

Comic books are meant to be taken at face value -- most stories are. If writers specifically mention one thing, only that one thing was meant to be involved. Applying anything else to a story beside what we are given is ridiculous, imo.

But moving on...

Damborgson
Care to point out where I said he would?

Herc isn't beating him by being big, though, that's asinine. Ah I see.....So you think Odin would lose, just not like that? Okay then I ask why do you think he wouldn't lose this way? When Herc grew to that size and Blasted the Earth? Or Destroyed it like it were a soccer ball?

Damborgson
Ah I see.....So you think Odin would lose, just not by gowing many times larger than Eartht? Okay then I ask why do you think he wouldn't lose this way? When Herc grew to that size and Blasted the Earth? Or Destroyed it like it were a soccer ball?

DarkOdin
Ah I see.....So you think Odin would lose, just not like that? Okay then I ask why do you think he wouldn't lose this way? When Herc grew to that size and Blasted the Earth? Or Destroyed it like it were a soccer ball? This is how Herc would beat Odin.

Odin grows to galactus level size

Herc grows to the size he did in chaos war.

HErc teabags Odin to death sad but true

Eternal Idol
Chaos War doesn't seem to make a whole feckload of sense.

bbrem123
nothing in marvel ever does

rotiart
The fact that some people are going by statements by cho or Hercules as if it was fact or narration astounds me.

It's just... You...

sick

You happy now? Character opinion is not fact! K thanks bye.

Makkari1

Much like how Zeus punched Galactus for the KO. Size in this series was irrevelant. For Hercules to match the Chaos King who just absorbed 98% of the universe growing to earth size is still very small compared to the 98% CK just absorbed. The entire series is terrible and very inconsistent.

bagsikdangal101
I'll go with Herc on this one.He went toe to toe with the Chaos King.And Chaos King after all destroyed and absorbed 98.76% of the Multiverse.As seen here.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5392/chaoswar4007.jpg

As later confirmed by All-Father Herc with his Omniscience.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/ChaosWar4012.jpg

The next scan says The One Above All is mentioned in Chaos War:X-men#1 as a way to stop the Chaos King as seen here.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/X-men1_0015.jpg

In Chaos War:X-men#2, the dead X-men succeeded in their mission.Its possible Herc was also powered by The One Above All in his fight w/ CK.I'll get the scan later on.I'm a bit bored right now.bored

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd never would have guessed I'd be giving Hercules the win over Odin in a thread.

the Darkone
Odin destroyer wins, Odin wins by default on a bad story point blank. miffed

If u really look at the story the multi-verse was not affected what so ever, out 616 reality what other universe did Mikaboshi destroyed? Did he affect Ultimate Universe?did affect Counter Earth? the answer is no.

Now if Mikaboshi destroyed earth 616 reality in a sense he destroys the multi-verse by default since the earth 616 is the core universe of the omniverse.

This probably didn't make any sense muck like CW sad bullsh**. The tie-ins made more damn sense that is f**king shame on cosmic event, really you have to think the last time that the tie-ins where better than the actually main book, pak should get fined for this stupidity of a story. miffed

Colossus-Big C
firstly, it was pretty much explanined heras universe was seperate from the multiverse or atleast at the very edge of it.

second, hercules being multiversal or not still beats odin. destroyer armor odin was much above galactus IMO, but chaos king pretty much ignored galactus the entire issue, and absorbing the universe means absorbing hundreds of celestials and cosmics

KuRuPT Thanosi

Wait... you don't buy into the Nvr and Allan argument of DS growing to huge sizes means an auto wtf pwns win against all? Shame on you mindset

Bentley
nothing in marvel ever does

You're not wrong big grin

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait... you don't buy into the Nvr and Allan argument of DS growing to huge sizes means an auto wtf pwns win against all? Shame on you mindset

Apoc grows big ha-son

KuRuPT Thanosi
and he can beat anybody if there is no table around stick out tongue

DarkOdin
The fact that some people are going by statements by cho or Hercules as if it was fact or narration astounds me.

It's just... You...

sick

You happy now? Character opinion is not fact! K thanks bye.

NArration also stated all creation so it was clear

rotiart
Then provide the narration scan and stop posting peoples comments as if they are fact.

DarkOdin
Then provide the narration scan and stop posting peoples comments as if they are fact. I already posted what issue so how about people that don't read the comic stop debating or read the danm thing

bagsikdangal101
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin destroyer wins, Odin wins by default on a bad story point blank. miffed

If u really look at the story the multi-verse was not affected what so ever, out 616 reality what other universe did Mikaboshi destroyed? Did he affect Ultimate Universe?did affect Counter Earth? the answer is no.

Now if Mikaboshi destroyed earth 616 reality in a sense he destroys the multi-verse by default since the earth 616 is the core universe of the omniverse.

This probably didn't make any sense muck like CW sad bullsh**. The tie-ins made more damn sense that is f**king shame on cosmic event, really you have to think the last time that the tie-ins where better than the actually main book, pak should get fined for this stupidity of a story. miffed

I don't know if this was a response to my post, but I'll respond in a polite manner.

Did ACho(Amadeus) mentioned Chaos King Destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse?Yes

Was it shown on Panel Chaos King destroyed the Multiverse?No

Did the Chaos King displayed the ability to use the powers of beings he killed and absorbed?Yes!When he killed Nightmare in CW#1, he put every people on earth into a waking sleep state.

Is Impossible man one of the people Chaos King killed and absorbed?Yes as seen in Chaos War:Chaos King.

What powers does IM have?Popping in the real world and talking to Joe Quesada and Stan Lee.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8579/28280814bu3.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6046/62020728lc6.jpg

Now if Impossible Man can pop into the real world, this means he can go to any universe he wants to.And Chaos King absorbed IM.So its only logical to think that CK can do what IM did.So its only logical to think that CK did destroy 98.76% of the Multiverse even if it is off panel since he has IM's Universe hopping powers.As for the scene in CW#5, CK found peace in the Continuum he was sent to that was separate from the Multiverse as mentioned by Amadeus.That's why CK didn't hop away in the Continuum.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
I don't know if this was a response to my post, but I'll respond in a polite manner.

Did ACho(Amadeus) mentioned Chaos King Destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse?Yes

Was it shown on Panel Chaos King destroyed the Multiverse?No

Did the Chaos King displayed the ability to use the powers of beings he killed and absorbed?Yes!When he killed Nightmare in CW#1, he put every people on earth into a waking sleep state.

Is Impossible man one of the people Chaos King killed and absorbed?Yes as seen in Chaos War:Chaos King.

What powers does IM have?Popping in the real world and talking to Joe Quesada and Stan Lee.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8579/28280814bu3.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6046/62020728lc6.jpg

Now if Impossible Man can pop into the real world, this means he can go to any universe he wants to.And Chaos King absorbed IM.So its only logical to think that CK can do what IM did.So its only logical to think that CK did destroy 98.76% of the Multiverse even if it is off panel since he has IM's Universe hopping powers.As for the scene in CW#5, CK found peace in the Continuum he was sent to that was separate from the Multiverse as mentioned by Amadeus.That's why CK didn't hop away in the Continuum. thumb up When have a numver of stated on panel comments back by more then one characters who word/understanding and explantions lead use to the muiltverse going down. We even have 1 narration that backs this up. Despite being a major let down and a spite on the face of some of marvels establish order it is what it is.

-K-M-
So killing Impossible Man proves he destroyed the Multi-verse? She Hulk, Map Cap have shown do that so that makes them multi-versal? ummmm....weak logic.

rotiart
I already posted what issue so how about people that don't read the comic stop debating or read the danm thing
Personally i dont remember it staring in narration but All right your only comment to this thread is that it's in chaos war 4. .... Let's find this supposedly multiverse narration for you since jointing want tontry to prove a positive.

DarkOdin
Personally i dont remember it staring in narration but All right your only comment to this thread is that it's in chaos war 4. .... Let's find this supposedly multiverse narration for you since jointing want tontry to prove a positive. roll eyes (sarcastic) it might be hard for you first page 3rd narration "the worlds greatest heros battle to save get ready in dolb writting now EXISTENCE ITSELF

rotiart
(auto quote)[/

And that proves it's the multiverse?
megaverse?
Omniverse?

Right again I kept saying you don't have conclusive proof and you still don't. Lol.

DarkOdin
(auto quote)

all of creation would cover everything. it didn't some or a little it states ALL plus all of the other statements make it clear if you have have a brain. First people down play the character now your trying to lowball the narration roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
all of creation would cover everything. it didn't some or a little it states ALL plus all of the other statements make it clear if you have have a brain. First people down play the character now your trying to lowball the narration roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey mr little brain... All of existence would mean there were no other universes that would unaffected by chaos king. Go lol at yourself now. Go ahead. Geez.

Cause if you are seriously this dumb as to say omniverse... Even heras universe would have been included.

Keep reaching. Lol. You are just showing you like saying stupid things. Lol.

DarkOdin
Hey mr little brain... All of existence would mean there were no other universes that would unaffected by chaos king. Go lol at yourself now. Go ahead. Geez.

Cause if you are seriously this dumb as to say omniverse... Even heras universe would have been included.

It was completely isolated
Keep reaching. Lol. You are just showing you like saying stupid things. Lol. Digging deep i see it was explain why heras universe would be untouched but then again i read the comics

bagsikdangal101
So killing Impossible Man proves he destroyed the Multi-verse? She Hulk, Map Cap have shown do that so that makes them multi-versal? ummmm....weak logic.

Impossible Man's ability to hop into another Universe was a must for the Chaos King.Besides, who would stop the Chaos king if he hopped into another Universe the way he became in CW#3?

Another reason I have a hard time believing Chaos King's feats are only universal in the Chaos War series is like saying every universe in the Marvel Multiverse has a Chaos King of their own.That will be a pain for the writers and editors in Marvel.

-K-M-
Impossible Man's ability to hop into another Universe was a must for the Chaos King.Besides, who would stop the Chaos king if he hopped into another Universe the way he became in CW#3?

Another reason I have a hard time believing Chaos King's feats are only universal in the Chaos War series is like saying every universe in the Marvel Multiverse has a Chaos King of their own.That will be a pain for the writers and editors in Marvel.

That's great, but we never saw him actually jump between universes and he showed he couldn't after being trapped in one in the last issue. Pretty much Galactus, Cho, etc. as they defeated him in the 616 universe.

Yeah and? in the other universes they could have defeated him the same way as well, or in some universes he didn't exist or was weaker then the 616 version.

Colossus-Big C
That's great, but we never saw him actually jump between universes and he showed he couldn't after being trapped in one in the last issue. Pretty much Galactus, Cho, etc. as they defeated him in the 616 universe.

people seem to forget that that universe was seperate from the multiverse erm

DarkOdin

Yeah and? in the other universes they could have defeated him the same way as well, or in some universes he didn't exist or was weaker then the 616 version. It wasn't he couldn't leave the universe, it was he accomplished his goal of there being nothing. Either he didn't know what happened or he didn't care.

Colossus-Big C
It wasn't he couldn't leave the universe, it was he accomplished his goal of there being nothing. Either he didn't know what happened or he didn't care. pretty much

bagsikdangal101

Yeah and? in the other universes they could have defeated him the same way as well, or in some universes he didn't exist or was weaker then the 616 version.

Here's a scan of what transpired in CW#5.Thanks goes to guy222.

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/1ce7fe9690435e9e73806f5eb9aa613d/Chaos_War_5_017.jpg

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/fd42b31b7fca078134ed3e0f422bdcfb/Chaos_War_5_018.jpg

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/250fbb4935b4955f1f4987b8cd7f0def/Chaos_War_5_019.jpg

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/855995cd66a40dbb5def17dd7cabb533/Chaos_War_5_020.jpg

Was the Chaos King really defeated?Imagine the Chaos King like a bratty little kid crying,whining and shouting "I want candy(nothingness)!"Then you had enough of that bratty little kid(Chaos King) crying and you gave him an alternative(continuum) because you don't have any candy.You decided to give that bratty little kid a chocolate cup cake.And then that bratty little kid suddenly stopped crying because of that chocolate cup cake.In other words, the Chaos King got what he wanted when he became the Void,Darkness and Chaos in the continuum.CK was actually happy and was not trying to get out.And the continuum was already stated separate from the Multiverse.Again I already stated that the Chaos King destroying 98.76% of the Multiverse was off panel.But it isn't impossible since the Chaos King already displayed the ability to use the powers that he got from other characters he killed and absorbed(Nightmare in CW#1).So it isn't Impossible for CK to use IM's powers.

bagsikdangal101
It wasn't he couldn't leave the universe, it was he accomplished his goal of there being nothing. Either he didn't know what happened or he didn't care.

thumb up

Colossus-Big C

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/1ce7fe9690435e9e73806f5eb9aa613d/Chaos_War_5_017.jpg

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/fd42b31b7fca078134ed3e0f422bdcfb/Chaos_War_5_018.jpg

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/250fbb4935b4955f1f4987b8cd7f0def/Chaos_War_5_019.jpg

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/855995cd66a40dbb5def17dd7cabb533/Chaos_War_5_020.jpg

Was the Chaos King really defeated?Imagine the Chaos King like a bratty little kid crying,whining and shouting "I want candy(nothingness)!"Then you had enough of that bratty little kid(Chaos King) crying and you gave him an alternative(continuum) because you don't have any candy.You decided to give that bratty little kid a chocolate cup cake.And then that bratty little kid suddenly stopped crying because of that chocolate cup cake.In other words, the Chaos King got what he wanted when he became the Void,Darkness and Chaos in the continuum.CK was actually happy and was not trying to get out.And the continuum was already stated separate from the Multiverse.Again I already stated that the Chaos King destroying 98.76% of the Multiverse was off panel.But it isn't impossible since the Chaos King already displayed the ability to use the powers that he got from other characters he killed and absorbed(Nightmare in CW#1).So it isn't Impossible for CK to use IM's powers. those scans dont work

rotiart
Okay so then you guys are admitting Hercules was ominversal.
O.o

zopzop
Okay so then you guys are admitting Hercules was ominversal.
O.o

What would be wrong with that? HOM Wanda was supposedly omniversal as was MJJ. The Protege and Scathan probably are too (since the Protege supposedly became TOAA and Scathan owned him).

-K-M-
It wasn't he couldn't leave the universe, it was he accomplished his goal of there being nothing. Either he didn't know what happened or he didn't care.

and your telling me a multiversal being can easily be fooled then or he just didn't care? Lulz. You're logic is flawed.

Was the Chaos King really defeated?Imagine the Chaos King like a bratty little kid crying,whining and shouting "I want candy(nothingness)!"Then you had enough of that bratty little kid(Chaos King) crying and you gave him an alternative(continuum) because you don't have any candy.You decided to give that bratty little kid a chocolate cup cake.And then that bratty little kid suddenly stopped crying because of that chocolate cup cake.In other words, the Chaos King got what he wanted when he became the Void,Darkness and Chaos in the continuum.CK was actually happy and was not trying to get out.And the continuum was already stated separate from the Multiverse.Again I already stated that the Chaos King destroying 98.76% of the Multiverse was off panel.But it isn't impossible since the Chaos King already displayed the ability to use the powers that he got from other characters he killed and absorbed(Nightmare in CW#1).So it isn't Impossible for CK to use IM's powers.

What was the point of that? Majority of what you said had nothing to do with what I have been saying.

Once again as I have said countless times the 616 universe is called a Multi-verse. Now show me where CK actually destroyed the entire multiverse as in alternate realities. Well...you can't. So basically to sum up your entire post....you have no proof and that's about it really.

rotiart
and your telling me a multiversal being can easily be fooled then or he just didn't care? Lulz. You're logic is flawed.

What was the point of that? Majority of what you said had nothing to do with what I have been saying.

Once again as I have said countless times the 616 universe is called a Multi-verse. Now show me where CK actually destroyed the entire multiverse as in alternate realities. Well...you can't. So basically to sum up your entire post....you have no proof and that's about it really.
thumb up

zopzop

It's not that his logic is flawed, it's just that the entire CK story arc is garbage . It happens.

psycho gundam
It's not that his logic is flawed, it's just that the entire CK story arc is garbage . It happens. quoted for truth

all that happened was alpha flight being resurrected

worst cross-over...probably ever

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was outright stated that the Chaos King destroyed 98% of the Multiverse, no? The Super God Hercules even said he was going to save all of creation or some such.

Unless someone has evidence to the contrary, the Chaos War was Multiversal.

By the way, wasn't Mad Jim Jaspers defeated by teleporting him into a single destroyed Universe? Jaspers was also a Multiversal entity IIRC.

rotiart
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It was outright stated that the Chaos King destroyed 98% of the Multiverse, no? The Super God Hercules even said he was going to save all of creation or some such.

By the way, wasn't Mad Jim Jaspers defeated by teleporting him into a single destroyed Universe? Jaspers was also a Multiversal entity IIRC.

So you are saying after being amped by Gaea Hercules was multiversal because remember he restored everything chaos king destroyed... And go!

Rage.Of.Olympus
So you are saying after being amped by Gaea Hercules was multiversal because remember he restored everything chaos king destroyed... And go!

What kind of argument is that? I don't give a shit if Chaos War Hercules was Multiversal or not. I'm telling you that unless someone presents evidence to the contrary, Chaos King was Multiversal. Whether that means Chaos War Hercules was Multiversal is irrelevant. If he was, so what?

IIRC, Gaea enlightened Hercules more so than amping him.

OneDumbG0
^ Gaea helped him figure out his true potential. thumb up Originally posted by psycho gundam
all that happened was alpha flight being resurrected

worst cross-over...probably ever laughing out loud

rotiart
What kind of argument is that? I don't give a shit if Chaos War Hercules was Multiversal or not. I'm telling you that unless someone presents evidence to the contrary, Chaos King was Multiversal. Whether that means Chaos War Hercules was Multiversal is irrelevant. If he was, so what?

IIRC, Gaea enlightened Hercules more so than amping him.

Because other threads are claiming a universal Hercules and a multiversal ck. And I've said repeatedly you can't say both

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because other threads are claiming a universal Hercules and a multiversal ck. And I've said repeatedly you can't say both

Was I one of the ones who took that position? No. Hence, irrelevant in a discussion with me.

Hercules was Multiversal as well more than likely.

Bentley
If someone cares about the Multiversal argument -I sure don't-, you may want to aknowledge you can destroy the Multiverse with a domino effect -Kang recently broke time in an Avengers arc, so of course Kang is a multiversal power-, making destroying the multiverse not an actual messure of power but just scope.

psycho gundam
and with that: kang > low-herald

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ymgaq1.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
True, you can use a "domino effect" but nothing in Chaos War as far as I've seen suggests this. The Chaos King just went around consuming everything. IIRC, it was outright stated in #5 that Chaos King had consumed all of time/space except the little portion left in the Solar System.

Bentley
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and with that: kang > doom

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ymgaq1.gif

fixed wink

-K-M-

Once again the 616 universe is a multiverse, and even at the end they said they restored the "universe" at the end.

If someone cares about the Multiversal argument -I sure don't-, you may want to aknowledge you can destroy the Multiverse with a domino effect -Kang recently broke time in an Avengers arc, so of course Kang is a multiversal power-, making destroying the multiverse not an actual messure of power but just scope.

Yep, that's what I mentioned earlier too.

True, you can use a "domino effect" but nothing in Chaos War as far as I've seen suggests this. The Chaos King just went around consuming everything. IIRC, it was outright stated in #5 that Chaos King had consumed all of time/space except the little portion left in the Solar System.

Yes you can destroy time/space in the universe that has happened before, that doesn't mean they destroyed all time/space in all the other universes.

DarkOdin
Once again the 616 universe is a multiverse, and even at the end they said they restored the "universe" at the end.

Incorrect Cho at the end said yup athena was right i save the multiverse

depowered herc said he saved the universe they were on the pages right next to it

-K-M-
Incorrect Cho at the end said yup athena was right i save the multiverse

depowered herc said he saved the universe they were on the pages right next to it

Incorrect? What did Hercules say again?....oh right "universe"

So did Cho have a means to measure the entirety of the multi-verse? No, no he didn't. Even in the Heroic Age: Villians handbook lists the Chaos King as universal in scope.

bbrem123
Hercules said universe when he was stupid again....not good proof

-K-M-
Hercules said universe when he was stupid again....not good proof

Cho said his comment with no basis of facts....not good proof.

Sr J-Bieb
Mikaboshi was supposedly equal to Eternity at full power power as well...

bbrem123
Cho said his comment with no basis of facts....not good proof.

says?

all he knew was that CK could not be beat at all

Sr J-Bieb
says?

all he knew was that CK could not be beat at all He did a 'calculation' by looking around...

bbrem123
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He did a 'calculation' by looking around...

hes a super genius...

-K-M-
haha Mr.Fantastic who is Cho's superior can't do that as he showed in Secret Invasion

Sr J-Bieb
hes a super genius... Sounds more like a retard with that sort of logic.

That's like 'figuring out' the size of a universe by looking out from Earth. With no aid, or technology.

bbrem123
Sounds more like a retard with that sort of logic.

That's like 'figuring out' the size of a universe by looking out from Earth. With no aid, or technology.

what?...he was getting reports from everywhere and knew everything CK had previously destroy....and how fast he was gaining power...so no this statement is completely wrong...

Sr J-Bieb
what?...he was getting reports from everywhere and knew everything CK had previously destroy....and how fast he was gaining power...so no this statement is completely wrong... So the Zenn La Gods who were the only witnesses, and 'died' in their battle just sent him a text saying "lol coas king got us c ya"?

And, you're also one of the guys who thinks he was actually destroying the Marvel Multiverse, right, so I figure LT was sending him some info about what universes CK was absorbing?

Actually, I'm curious about these reports Cho was getting, and how he knew what was previously destroyed. Scan?

Colossus-Big C

Actually, I'm curious about these reports Cho was getting, and how he knew what was previously destroyed. Scan? Hercules saw the same exact numbers cho said once he used his nigh-omniscience

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hercules saw the same exact numbers cho said once he used his nigh-omniscience Again. Thanks for answering my question, and not saying something else entirely.

-K-M-
Hercules saw the same exact numbers cho said once he used his nigh-omniscience

He also said "and he might be right", and at that time as noted several times he didn't have clear omniscience.

Once again where are these numbers coming from?

Colossus-Big C
Again. Thanks for answering my question, and not saying something else entirely. you mean cho? he is a super genius

bbrem123
So the Zenn La Gods who were the only witnesses, and 'died' in their battle just sent him a text saying "lol coas king got us c ya"?

And, you're also one of the guys who thinks he was actually destroying the Marvel Multiverse, right, so I figure LT was sending him some info about what universes CK was absorbing?

Actually, I'm curious about these reports Cho was getting, and how he knew what was previously destroyed. Scan?

u make no sense at all...u look way to much into man...way to much...it is on panel just except it

Sr J-Bieb
you mean cho? he is a super genius Well, that reaffirms Cho getting reports from everywhere and me asking for a scan of it! Thanks bro. thumb up

bbrem123
Hercules saw the same exact numbers cho said once he used his nigh-omniscience thumb up

bbrem123
Well, that reaffirms Cho getting reports from everywhere and me asking for a scan of it! Thanks bro. thumb up

so they didnt get reports that nightmare was dead...or death fled her own realm...

Sr J-Bieb
u make no sense at all...u look way to much into man...way to much...it is on panel just except it You know what else is on panel? 616 being a multiverse, amirite?

Also, thanks for the scan. My legitimate curiousity was sated by such a picture.

bbrem123
http://www.imagebam.com/image/693805105623070

he was there for half of it anyways

-K-M-
you mean cho? he is a super genius

You do realaize before this Cho needed Banner's multi-versal scanner (cost 634 trillion to make) to look into the muliverse, but they discovered it was so large he gave up as it would have taken him 1.5 billion years to find Hercules and decided to go the magic route to find him. Yet now he doesn't need it? Holy moly people.

Sr J-Bieb
http://www.imagebam.com/image/693805105623070

he was there for half of it anyways I don't get it. This is him getting reports from everywhere and knowing everything CK had destroyed previously?

rotiart
He was there to see the underworld dimensions be destroyed. He never saw other universes being destroyed.

Hercules makes a comment about how generates seeing things like amadeous... Yet resorts to punching things with his fists again... And never could thing of anything... Never proving his actual intelligence.

The only good proof anyone has offered so far is the argument that impossible mans ability to pop in and out of this universe was something chaos kong COULD do... Not that he ever did since we never saw more than one of any skyfather... And skyfathers are not like abstracts each universe has their own...

Early on chaos king talks of killing the gods of this universe and going after earths gods.... He doesn't say a certain universe or realm... He'll even Nate grey when he was fighting qabiri and earth hopping knew what part of the actual multiverse he was in...

Even the cancerverse showed us our universal opposites... Etc..

bbrem123
so they didnt get reports that nightmare was dead...or death fled her own realm...

@sr J

word got around...saying it didnt mean u obviously didnt read the comic

-K-M-
I'll play, now who told him that the other realities and universes were destroyed then?

Mindset
TOAA

-K-M-
TOAA
Naturally, he updated wikipedia and thats how Cho found out.

Sr J-Bieb
@sr J

word got around...saying it didnt mean u obviously didnt read the comic Originally posted by bbrem123
what?...he was getting reports from everywhere and knew everything CK had previously destroy....and how fast he was gaining power...so no this statement is completely wrong...

A little different, isn't it?

Don't attack me because you can't prove your original statement.

And they knew Nightmare was dead because they saw it... I'm not even going to look into the Death thing because I don't care. Two cases don't equal "reports from everywhere".

bagsikdangal101
Hey guys!I asked a question to Fred Van Lente on who's more powerful between Abraxas and the Chaos King.Here's his response.

http://twitter.com/

Me

FVL

I figured if I asked him who is more powerful between Abraxas and Chaos King, this will settle the debate if CK's feats were only universal or multiversal.He gave a straight forward answer that puts CK>Abraxas. Happy Dance

bbrem123
A little different, isn't it?

Don't attack me because you can't prove your original statement.

And they knew Nightmare was dead because they saw it... I'm not even going to look into the Death thing because I don't care. Two cases don't equal "reports from everywhere".

hahahahahah u dont care ok...whatever then no point in arguing when u didnt read the arc and dont care about evidence.....

bagsikdangal101
Hey guys!I asked a question to Fred Van Lente on who's more powerful between Abraxas and the Chaos King.Here's his response.

http://twitter.com/#!/nakawdangal/favorites

Me

FVL

I figured if I asked him who is more powerful between Abraxas and Chaos King, this will settle the debate if CK's feats were only universal or multiversal.He gave a straight forward answer that puts CK>Abraxas. Happy Dance

Edited

rotiart
Does any one around here freaking realize this thread is not about chaos king... It's about Hercules and Odin... K!? There's a reason I kept trying to drag this argument back to Hercules but everyone else keeps trying to derail it back to chaos king.

So back to op. Hercules wins.
If he's just universal he wins.
And if he was omfgthatsonespicymeatball multiversal godlike... Then he goes and spite stomps...

And since most here. Cough. Seem to be indirectly saying Hercules is multiversal this would be spite and should be closed. :-)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>