Hit Girl versus GoGo Yubari

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Hit Girl versus GoGo.

Hit Girl is in her superhero costume (sans the armor) and is armed with her fighting staff.

GoGo is armed with her ball and chain mace.

Fight takes place where GoGo fought Mamba, to the death.

Who wins?

Robtard
GoGo, easy.

the ninjak
GoGo toyed with the Bride. I see Hitgirl having a worse time with the strangulation by chain.

GoGo wins.

BruceSkywalker
GoGo beats her down quite easily..

GoGo toyed with someone who was 6ft tall and weighed I guess 125lbs-130lbs...

Originally posted by the ninjak
I see Hitgirl having a worse time with the strangulation by chain.

GoGo wins.

strangulation by chain with not much effort

Rogue Jedi
Not sure.

Rogue Jedi
HG definitely is faster and more agile, but unless she gets close enough to GoGo, she's done. She's fast enough to dodge the spiked ball though. If she cuts the chain, well......

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
HG definitely is faster and more agile, but unless she gets close enough to GoGo, she's done. She's fast enough to dodge the spiked ball though. If she cuts the chain, well......

Orly. are their any vids of hitgirl using her fighting staff?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Orly. are their any vids of hitgirl using her fighting staff?

rxtCk4cAdYA

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, HG wins this haermm

Robtard
Hit Girl killed a pimp, goons, druggie and a hooker with her glaive.

Gogo put up a very good fight against Black Mamba, who ****ed shit up against quality foes.

Survey says? Gogo wins, easy too.

BruceSkywalker
rxtCk4cAdYA

I don't think GoGo will just stand there, she'll be moving the same way she did in Kill Bill, vol 1..

Originally posted by Robtard

Gogo put up a very good fight against Black Mamba, who ****ed shit up against quality foes.

agreed

Rogue Jedi

HG was faster, more agile and easily as vicious. GoGo swings, HG ducks, the ball sticks in the wall, GoGo gets gutted.

Robtard
HG was faster, more agile and easily as vicious. GoGo swings, HG ducks, the ball sticks in the wall, GoGo gets gutted.

Because that worked so well for Black Mamba who is levels and levels above a 60lbs girl that killed some fools that practically stood there.

Rogue Jedi
Because that worked so well for Black Mamba who is levels and levels above a 60lbs girl that killed some fools that practically stood there. Hey Rob, why didn't Black Mamba simply cut the chain on the spiked ball? She had a few chances.

0mega Spawn
Hey Rob, why didn't Black Mamba simply cut the chain on the spiked ball? She had a few chances. errm ermm ... because those chains are made of steel surprise

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
errm ermm ... because those chains are made of steel surprise You do know who made Mamba's sword, yes?

0mega Spawn
yes and what does that have to do with her wasting time trying to chopachain while someones trying to kill her erm
you must think that chain was made of butter

Rogue Jedi
facepalm

0mega Spawn
nice input there erm

Rogue Jedi
If Mamba had wanted to, she would have sliced right through that chain. She had a friggin Hattori Hanzo sword.

Robtard
When Hanzo said "God would be cut", hope you didn't take that at the literal sense.

Anyhow, what's this have to do with Hit-Girl?

Rogue Jedi
When Hanzo said "God would be cut", hope you didn't take that at the literal sense.

Anyhow, what's this have to do with Hit-Girl? Read.

Robtard
Read.

Good retort, you've made your case.

srankmissingnin
Hitgirl is a jack rabbit, the Bride just stood in front of Gogo and waited for her to attack. Hitgirl is so small and fast she would get inside Gogo's guard easily and take her out. No way in hell she gets wrapped up in the chain.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hitgirl is a jack rabbit, the Bride just stood in front of Gogo and waited for her to attack. Hitgirl is so small and fast she would get inside Gogo's guard easily and take her out. No way in hell she gets wrapped up in the chain. This is what I'm saying.

srankmissingnin
This is what I'm saying.

Yeah. The ABC logic of Gogo > Bride, therefore Gogo > Hitgirl is dubious at best. Hitgirl and the Bride have drastically different fighting styles. Hitgirl is fast and constantly moving, while the Bride (other then maybe her fight with Beatrix which was pretty much a freestyle street fight) fights like a samurai. The Bride fights with minimal, measured movement in combination with quick strikes, economy of motion while waiting for an opening, she was just ill suited to combat Gogo.Hitgirl isn't.

Robtard
Hitgirl is a jack rabbit, the Bride just stood in front of Gogo and waited for her to attack. Hitgirl is so small and fast she would get inside Gogo's guard easily and take her out. No way in hell she gets wrapped up in the chain.

When did Hit-Girl show these skills exactly? Because a couple kicks and slicing apart retards isn't going to cut it against Go-Go's ball-n-chain.

We also saw how "jack-rabbit" Hit-Girl was when faced when a mediocre Karate man, she got her ass kicked.

srankmissingnin
When did Hit-Girl show these skills exactly? Because a couple kicks and slicing apart retards isn't going to cut it against Go-Go's ball-n-chain.

We also saw how "jack-rabbit" Hit-Girl was when faced when a mediocre Karate man, she got her ass kicked.

mediocre Karate man? Baseless dismisal of a skilled character? I can do that too! Bride couldn't even beat mediocre ball in chain girl!! dur

gyBSOj-ALQQ

Unless Hitgirl jobbs like the Bride she takes Gogo down.

Robtard
Baseless? From what he showed onscreen, he was indeed a mediocre Karate man, while Gogo showed extreme skill with her ball-n-chain. See, screen feats count.

That video didn't really help the 'all over the place' argument in concerns with this fight, she killed a couple fools with a thrown weapon, jumped on the back of another, skilled yes. Then it was gun madness. She doesn't have her cable-knife or a guns here.

srankmissingnin
From what he showed onscreen, he was indeed a mediocre Karate man, while Gogo showed extreme skill with her ball-n-chain.

That video didn't really help the 'all over the place' argument in concerns with this fight, she killed a couple fools with a thrown weapon, jumped on the back of another, skilled yes. Then it was gun madness. She doesn't have her cable-knife or a guns here.

Hitgirl was jumping all over the place and dodging bullets... blink

Gogo spun her chain around in a circle and then launched it forward. Aside from the fact that she was beating the Bride, she didn't do anything impressive. If The Bride had ran forward the half a dozen times the ball missed her, or caught the chain as it was going passed her (with her hands not a tangled sword that has no leverage), she would have easily won the fight. She never once capitalized on the inherent flaws of a ball in chain fighting style. It is a weapon that is virtually useless in melee range, and even at an optimal range it needs to ride it's momentum until it stops before it can be redeployed. A skilled fighter should have had no trouble with Gogo, but the Bride just stood there like a deer in headlights. Hitgirl gets inside her guard and kills her.

Gogo is skilled because she fought the Bride, Frank D'Amico should be aforded the same benifit of the doubt.

0mega Spawn
laughing might aswell say that karate man could be mamba
girl who fights very skilled assassins > girl who stabs unarmed hookers with ease... hmm... i just don't know

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. The ABC logic of Gogo > Bride, therefore Gogo > Hitgirl is dubious at best. Hitgirl and the Bride have drastically different fighting styles. Hitgirl is fast and constantly moving, while the Bride (other then maybe her fight with Beatrix which was pretty much a freestyle street fight) fights like a samurai. The Bride fights with minimal, measured movement in combination with quick strikes, economy of motion while waiting for an opening, she was just ill suited to combat Gogo.Hitgirl isn't.

People here in the MVF tend to think that if guy A beats guy B, then guy B beats guy C, then guy A automatically beats guy C. Not true, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

0mega Spawn
laughing might aswell say that karate man could be mamba
girl who fights very skilled assassins > girl who stabs unarmed hookers with ease... hmm... i just don't know

Rogue Jedi
Wow, man.

0mega Spawn
cow, man,

srankmissingnin
Know what would have happened if Gogo or the Bride tried to go down that corridor? They would have got capped.

0mega Spawn
yea if they went down it with their sword and ball chain only smile

Rogue Jedi
GoGo swings. HG ducks, rolls forward, guts her like a fish.

/thread.

0mega Spawn
GoGo swings, HG ducks and is immediately K.Oed by a knee... then is brutally beaten to death with a ball & chain... poor kid sad

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, too bad GoGo showed zero h2h skills.

0mega Spawn
fighting a person with a melee weapon doesn't qualify as H2H

holy sh** laughing

Rogue Jedi
That's a weapon, not a hand. H2H is no weapons.

Simple.

0mega Spawn
she kicked black mamba as she was standing over that applys to your definition of H2H laughing

Rogue Jedi
One whole kick? WOW!!!!

Hit Girl:

B9K4CtWo8qQ

Check out the speed. Check out the agility. Check out the bullet dodging, all 3 instances.

Most of all, when she exits the elevator, check out how she rapes THREE armed men.

0mega Spawn
LOL so her dodging a bullet = credible feat

yet leroy catching a bullet with his teeth isnt holy sh** laughing

anyways hit girl just hasn't shown enough melee skills to beat GoGO erm
shes crazy with a gun... gogo crazy with melee a weapon laughing
HG dodges "bullets" turns around get beat by a scared karate guy erm

call the police because gogo just r@ped this kid

Rogue Jedi
You really need to stop talking....

No melee feats? The scene in the vid I posted, when she gets out of the elevator, trumps GoGo's one fight scene.

Then there's this:

QberrwlFUNg

And yeah, Hit Girl is faster than Leeroy. AND she's faster, more agile, an all around better fighter than GoGo. It's not even close.

0mega Spawn
you need to learn how to read
i said enough
not none

for gods sake she cutting up drug dealers and a whore laughing
ooh
she hasn't shown enough melee skills to contend with a person on GoGo's caliber

Rogue Jedi
She's faster, more agile, and has a weapon that can be separated and used as two swords.

Yeah, she's better.

0mega Spawn

girl who fights very skilled assassins > girl who stabs unarmed hookers

Rogue Jedi
Nah. GoGo swings, HG flips and kicks her in the face.

Robtard
People here in the MVF tend to think that if guy A beats guy B, then guy B beats guy C, then guy A automatically beats guy C. Not true, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

You do this when it suits your argument, as well as down-playing feats. EG "Leeroy just has strong teeth",bro.

Rogue Jedi
You do this when it suits your argument, as well as down-playing feats. EG "Leeroy just has strong teeth",bro.

Let me revise: one thing has nothing to do with the other. MOST of the time. I'd say 99% of the time.

So Ace Ventura can kill Riddick? Kewl.

0mega Spawn
ace ventura probably could so yes hes basically a cartoon character
he'd probably hit riddick with the old rope'a'dope
and make a joke kick riddick in the nutz while animals attack him

0mega Spawn
Nah. GoGo swings, HG flips and kicks her in the face. GoGo swings ,HG flips and gets leg tangled in the chain falls on her head K'Oing herself... then is brutally beaten to death... poor kid sad

Nephthys
Pffft, GoGo was a pussy. Chick went down to a table-leg to the head. Hit Girl gives her a paper cut and she's out.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Indeed.

0mega Spawn
yea a table leg with nails protruding from it laughing
HG would be decaapitated by such a blow smile

Rogue Jedi
How is GoGo gonna swing it if she's gutted like a fish?

0mega Spawn
how is HG gonna gut anybody with a severe brain Hemorrhage?

Rogue Jedi
Let's see. Hit Girl is faster......More agile......Has a weapon that can be converted to two swords.....Dodged bullets......

Just saying.

0mega Spawn
you forgot the part where a less agile, less faster person, who doesn't dodge bullets kicked her azz
just saying smile

Rogue Jedi
Was she armed with her staff then? Nope. Had she been, she would have killed him in seconds. HG approached that fight all wrong, she let her anger get the best of her.

0mega Spawn
yea she only uses her glaive for slaughtering unarmed hookers...with style smile

Rogue Jedi
OK, so GoGo only uses her weapon to fight vengeful ex-assassins. Guess the fight can never take place.

0mega Spawn
GoGo has shown skill defensively and offensively
she FIGHTS a ex assassin...
HG SLAUGHTERS unarmed hookers... see the difference

if i bought a glaive even i could swing it around killing unarmed people
but if a muthaphucka with skills shows up im phucked... laughing

srankmissingnin
you forgot the part where a less agile, less faster person, who doesn't dodge bullets kicked her azz
just saying smile

But he fought Hitgirl, a skilled vigilante, so he is super amazing and would have kicked Gogo's ass! Retarded ABC logic works both ways.

0mega Spawn
he was whooping her azz
she's an expert with guns
melee none whatsoever
other than slaying drug dealers and a hooker
and getting beat up by ol'karate man
see how ABC logic works in some cases

Rogue Jedi
But he fought Hitgirl, a skilled vigilante, so he is super amazing and would have kicked Gogo's ass! Retarded ABC logic works both ways. laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Hitgirl should win this.

Kickass match though.

Rogue Jedi
I saw that.

mixednuts
I see GoGo winning this. GoGo gave The Bride a run for her money. Hell, she would have killed her if not for the table leg. The Bride is (and correct me if I'm wrong here) considered to be one the deadliest assassins in the world in the Kill Bill movies and she was not able to take GoGo down easily at all.

Hitgirl on the other hand, though skilled, kills a bunch of gang bangers and a hooker with a glaive and later gets her ass kicked by a simple karate black belt. This is not to say he wasn't skilled but a world class assassin he is not.

If Hitgirl had some guns this would be a completely different story but in the world of martial arts and combat with melee range weapons she is sorely outmatched.

Poor kid gets smashed to a pulp and the resulting paste is scraped into her lunchbox.

Robtard
Ah, another logical debater who uses film feats and not fangirlism added to the MVF. Good, good.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by mixednuts
I see GoGo winning this. GoGo gave The Bride a run for her money. Hell, she would have killed her if not for the table leg. The Bride is (and correct me if I'm wrong here) considered to be one the deadliest assassins in the world in the Kill Bill movies and she was not able to take GoGo down easily at all.

Hitgirl on the other hand, though skilled, kills a bunch of gang bangers and a hooker with a glaive and later gets her ass kicked by a simple karate black belt. This is not to say he wasn't skilled but a world class assassin he is not.

If Hitgirl had some guns this would be a completely different story but in the world of martial arts and combat with melee range weapons she is sorely outmatched.

Poor kid gets smashed to a pulp and the resulting paste is scraped into her lunchbox.

well said

Impediment

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

Rogue Jedi
Ah, another logical debater who uses film feats and not fangirlism added to the MVF. Good, good. Ah, another Robtard post ignoring that HG is way faster, will dodge any and all attack GG throws at her, and skewer her.

GG swings that big ass ball, HG flips out of the way, lands in front of GG, and guts her.

Faster and more agility, that's what wins here.

Robtard
Ah, another Robtard post ignoring that HG is way faster, will dodge any and all attack GG throws at her, and skewer her.

GG swings that big ass ball, HG flips out of the way, lands in front of GG, and guts her.

Ignoring? Not sure how I ignored your posts when we had several exchanges in the thread. Odd.

Sure she is and sure she will, RJ. She'll also look adorable in her little skirt and her foul mouth makes her so charmingly precocious. If only she could cast patronus, just be perfect.

BTW, why did you respond to my comment on someone else instead of the new cat who just stomped your argument (yet again).

mixednuts
Ah, another Robtard post ignoring that HG is way faster, will dodge any and all attack GG throws at her, and skewer her.

There are a few problems here.

Hitgirl may have a slight advantage in speed and agility but the fact remains that despite her speed and agility she still got roflstomped by a middle age, run of the mill black belt. Admittedly I only saw Kick-Ass once (didn't think it was that good to be honest) but this near superhuman speed and agility still didn't save her from the thrashing she received by a slower, less agile opponent who was stronger and maybe better trained.

Secondly, you're assuming that just because she might be able to flip out out of the way of the ball means that GoGo is now completely defenseless. GoGo can still use the chain itself to block and tangle up the glaive and just because she misses once with the ball doesn't render it completely useless afterward. She can always yank it back to her to resume her attack.

We can discuss theoretical dodges, backflips, and cartwheels all you want but the fact remains that Hitgirl decimates common thugs, but once engaged on equal footing with a person who has had more than 6 months of training in Master Wong's Online defense classes she gets her ass handed to her.

Impediment
This is the way I see it:

Being that I completely forgot about the loose table leg, which ended the fight, I think we can safely assume that had not the table leg been there that Mamba would be 100% dead.

That said, Mamba is the self described "deadliest woman in the world". I think we can all agree that Mamba would absolutely skewer HG. After all, Mamba killed all of the Crazy 88's single handedly.

I say that if GoGo can nearly kill Mamba, then HG has no chance.

Rogue Jedi
Ignoring? Not sure how I ignored your posts when we had several exchanges in the thread. Odd.

Sure she is and sure she will, RJ. She'll also look adorable in her little skirt and her foul mouth makes her so charmingly precocious. If only she could cast patronus, just be perfect.

BTW, why did you respond to my comment on someone else instead of the new cat who just stomped your argument (yet again). He stomped shit. Hit Girl is a damn bullet dodger, she's more than fast enough to dodge an attack from GoGo's mace. She's faster, and far more agile.

This:

Fact #1.

First time GoGo swings that mace, HG is gonna sever the chain, lop off the ball, and leave GoGo unarmed.

Fact #2.

Rogue Jedi

Mhm, and Mamba was pwned by Bud. Dude pwned her with a boomstick. Why? Mamba approached that fight all wrong, the same way HG approached hers al wrong.

Bullshit. She's faster and more agile, she's a bullet dodger. No way in hell GoGo tags her with that big ass mace.

Robtard

First time GoGo swings that mace, HG is gonna sever the chain, lop off the ball, and leave GoGo unarmed.

So Hit-Girl can cut steel chain now? Feat check.

Rogue Jedi
So Hit-Girl can cut steel chain now? Feat check. Depends on the quality of her blade. You think HG is gonna use subpar weaponry? Think again. Mamba, with a Hanzo sword, could have cut that chain like butter.

Cut the chain or no, she's way too fast for GoGo. You know this.

Robtard
Depends on the quality of her blade. You think HG is gonna use subpar weaponry? Think again. Mamba, with a Hanzo sword, could have cut that chain like butter.

Cut the chain or no, she's way too fast for GoGo. You know this.

She has the blade she had in the film, so it doesn't matter what quality you or I think it is. Did she cut steel with it? Does she likely have the strength to cut steel chain in her 70lbs frame and spaghetti arms?

Na, she takes one to the head or ends up getting chocked to death by chain.

0mega Spawn
^^^^^^^^^^

Rogue Jedi
She has the blade she had in the film, so it doesn't matter what quality you or I think it is. Did she cut steel with it? Does she likely have the strength to cut steel chain in her 70lbs frame and spaghetti arms?

Na, she takes one to the head or ends up getting chocked to death by chain. lulz, dude, she DODGED BULLETS, three times. Dodging a big slow moving mace is a walk in the park for her.

Bullet speed>>>>>>Mace speed.

/thread.

Impediment
You're just mad because your chain cutting parry failed. Screen feats only. HG cut no chains.

You're also greatly underestimating the agility of the chain that is connected to the big mace ball.

Robtard
lulz, dude, she DODGED BULLETS, three times. Dodging a big slow moving mace is a walk in the park for her.

Bullet speed>>>>>>Mace speed.

/thread.

Pretty sure the "bullet dodging" was her slighty cocking(teehee) her head to the side. Do you have something that proves this to be wrong? I'm all ears.

Cos here, a slight head-cock(teehee) will only mean she might miss the ball while it's coming at her but then it ends up coming around and cracking the back of her precious little skull open, or possibly wraping around her neck. Gogo had excellent control of that thing.

/thread X 2 <--- that's higher than yours.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
You're just mad because your chain cutting parry failed. Screen feats only. HG cut no chains.

You're also greatly underestimating the agility of the chain that is connected to the big mace ball.

**** the chain, dude. HG is way faster and far more agile. GoGo aint touching her. Bullet dodging, dude.

Mad? laughing I got screen feats backing up my argument, whachoo got?

0mega Spawn
we got video of HG getting demolishing by a old karate guy with a receding hairline laughing

Rogue Jedi
And now we have a vid of Mamba getting pwned by a hillbilly with a boomstick. FF to 1:55

4PQMLZx6izk

HG dodges bullets. Mamba, well......yeah....

Robtard
Couple things, bro.

-Budd was a top assassin

-That was a shotgun, kinda harder to dodge, aye

Rogue Jedi
haermm She walked right into it, bro.

0mega Spawn
no she opened the door to it

Rogue Jedi
And walked right into it.

0mega Spawn
so you basically saying HG would have dodged that shotgun blast that close?

Rogue Jedi
No, HG would have chose a better ambush.

0mega Spawn
chose a better ambush?

the ambush was solid the guy just knew where she was there
thus the part where he was sitting in a chair aiming at the door smile

Rogue Jedi
The ambush was shit.

0mega Spawn
HG couldn't do much better lol

anyways this is HG vs GoGo
and GoGo wins

Rogue Jedi
No, she doesn't. She can't beat an opponent who can dodge bullets. HG is faster and more agile.

Keep ignoring that.

0mega Spawn
HG was also faster & more agile than that karate man laughing and we all saw what happened there smile

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, she approached the fight all wrong. Just as Mamba did.

0mega Spawn
how did HG approach it all wrong, she wanted to get to him she did, she wanted to kill him
and her ass beat

mamba however was caught off guard and shot

Rogue Jedi
HG let her anger get the best of her, made her fight foolishly.

Mamba just made a poor choice at where to fight.

BruceSkywalker
HG was also faster & more agile than that karate man laughing and we all saw what happened there smile

Mhm, she approached the fight all wrong. Just as Mamba did.

how did HG approach it all wrong, she wanted to get to him she did, she wanted to kill him
and her ass beat

mamba however was caught off guard and shot

HG let her anger get the best of her, made her fight foolishly.

Mamba just made a poor choice at where to fight.

i shall ask both of you. does it matter at all that they approach it all wrong?

0mega Spawn
i shall ask both of you. does it matter at all that they approach it all wrong? and i'll ask you does it matter to you if we think it matters?

0mega Spawn
so all GoGo has to do is get HG mad ...RJ
then she'll drop her weapons and try to fist fight her

everyone says GoGo but you laughing

BruceSkywalker
and i'll ask you does it matter to you if we think it matters?

yeah and no lol

besides i agree with a lot of what you are saying

0mega Spawn
yeah and no lol

besides i agree with a lot of what you are saying laughing oh ok cool smile

Rogue Jedi
so all GoGo has to do is get HG mad ...RJ
then she'll drop her weapons and try to fist fight her

everyone says GoGo but you laughing Oh yeah? Read the thread again.

i shall ask both of you. does it matter at all that they approach it all wrong? No, all that matters is that HG is a bullet dodger, is faster and more agile.

BruceSkywalker
yeah but bullets aren't involved and Gogo isn't just sitting there like all of Hitgirls opponents are.. Gogo will be moving like she was shown

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, and that was SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw compared to HG. Bullet dodging>>>>>>>>>>>.Mace dodging. HG dodges in her sleep.

BruceSkywalker
Mhm, and that was SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw compared to HG. Bullet dodging>>>>>>>>>>>.Mace dodging. HG dodges in her sleep.

well if you have valid proof of this post it?? I do not recall hitgirl evading a weapon like the one Gogo used.. nor do I recall Hitgirl beating people the caliber of Beatrix Kido

Rogue Jedi
well if you have valid proof of this post it?? I do not recall hitgirl evading a weapon like the one Gogo used.. nor do I recall Hitgirl beating people the caliber of Beatrix Kido

HG dodged bullets. The mace will be a cakewalk for her.

You claiming a bullet dodger can't dodge a slow ass mace?

BruceSkywalker
HG dodged bullets. The mace will be a cakewalk for her.

You claiming a bullet dodger can't dodge a slow ass mace?

How so? this is a fight where one has a glaive and the other has a mace with a chain.. using Hitgirls lack of screen feats dodging a weapon like Gogo's yeah I am

besides Hitgirl has already been choked out by Gogo lol

Rogue Jedi
How so? this is a fight where one has a glaive and the other has a mace with a chain.. using Hitgirls lack of screen feats dodging a weapon like Gogo's yeah I am

So HG can dodge three bullets while running straight at the shooters, but she can't dodge a slow ass spiked ball?

Might wanna recheck your math.

Dude, don't.....You're better than that. Don't sink to that level.

Riot-Gear
Hit Girl versus GoGo.

Hit Girl is in her superhero costume (sans the armor) and is armed with her fighting staff.

GoGo is armed with her ball and chain mace.

Fight takes place where GoGo fought Mamba, to the death.

Who wins?

Just in terms of weapons balance wouldn't it make more since to give Hit Girl her cable knife thing.

Lestov16
I'm gonna have to go with HG here. Like RJ and everyone else says, GoGo might have been kickin Beatrix's ass, but HG is much, much faster than her. Soon as GoGo swings the mace thing, HG (who has been shown virtually dodging bullets) ducks, moves forward rapidly (you have to be fast to run up walls like HG does BTW), and disembowels Yubari

Lestov16
using Hitgirls lack of screen feats dodging a weapon like Gogo's

She's dodged bullets

0mega Spawn
LMAO if you think HG wins this you're sadly mistaken

if HG sooooooooo fast that she can dodge bullet
how come a mid 40 karate man pummel her?

of get shot in the chest twice in the movie... erm

and HG still hasn't shown any skills with that sword thing

while Gogo pummels assassins
and has shown her skills with her weapon

the ninjak
Hitgirl has never faced a fighter of this skill before.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hitgirl has never faced a fighter of this skill before.

its a shame people cannot understand that

Originally posted by Lestov16
She's dodged bullets

by my calculations she only a dodge a couple not many

not only that all this talk of her dodging a coupla bullets doesn't mean that she will dodge a mace because she has no experience as per her screen feats

Lestov16
not only that all this talk of her dodging a coupla bullets doesn't mean that she will dodge a mace

Are you saying a mace is faster than a bullet? HG aim-dodges bullets a few feet away from her face

marwash22
if Hit-Girl and Harry Potter had a baby, RJ would imprint on it.

Lestov16
VKQNkcSGFes

tqdAhBreGrY

plus these reflexes

rESRiJs7W3U

means Gogo will be losing her legs and getting impaled

She's never dealt with anybody as fast or acrobatic as HG.

And any mention of her fight with Frank is irrelevant, as that was an unarmed combat H2H (which means "Hand to Hand" and not "CQB (Cloed Quarters Combat)"wink match, and Gogo never got into any unarmed H2H match. This is a blade fight correct? Based on their skill with their BLADED WEAPONS, Gogo does not appear to be able to handle someone as acrobatic as HG in a blade fight. If it got down to fists, IDK, she'll probably get pawned, but remember, this is a Blade Fight, so in that respect, I think HG will emerge the victor.

marwash22
by my calculations she only a dodge a couple not many

not only that all this talk of her dodging a coupla bullets doesn't mean that she will dodge a mace because she has no experience as per her screen feats lol @ she ONLY dodged a couple of tiny metal objects that move at the speed of sound... but she won't be able to dodge a giant bladed ball moving at a much slower speed.

foh with that logic.

KingD19
Pretty sure she outright dodged at least one bullet after it was fired from the chamber. You saw the guy pull the trigger, heard the shot, saw the bullet whiz, then she ducked to the side.

My mistake, she dodged 2 bullets after they were fired.

marwash22
but-but-but... GoGo is unlike anyone Hitgirl ever fought.

Lestov16
That seems to be the general consensus apparently lol laughing

Nephthys
Originally posted by marwash22
but-but-but... GoGo is unlike anyone Hitgirl ever fought.

True. She isn't dead... yet.

Lestov16
Hilarious how much bias towards (or rather against wink ) someone can affect logical debating

Impediment
Originally posted by marwash22
if Hit-Girl and Harry Potter had a baby, RJ would imprint on it.

QFT.

The Silent Hero
HG is fast and agile but she's sloppy which is why she needs Big Daddy to watch her back and give her directions. GoGo by comparison didn't make a lot of mistakes and can handle someone with a blade, sooner or later HG will slip up and lose.

marwash22
no expression

her "mistake" was forgetting to check if she had ruthlessly killed everyone before letting her guard down... during the actual fighting, she was flawless.

0mega Spawn
are we forgetting HG getting her ass handed to her on a silver platter by mcdojo?

didn't know RJ had this many socks

marwash22
weaponless, and by a grown ass man. how does that relate to this scenario?

0mega Spawn
weapon duel,grown ass woman.

fist, grown ass man.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

edit - she wasn't dodging his fists... therefore she takes a mace to the face

Lestov16
It's a lot more complex than that. but also a lot simpler. Watch the videos. You can easily tell GoGo won't be able to hang.

Also

bullet, aim dodging from about 5 feet away wink

marwash22
weapon duel,grown ass woman.

fist, grown ass man.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

edit - she wasn't dodging his fists... therefore she takes a mace to the face you're hilarious.

Lestov16
Mace>>bullet in speed since when?

0mega Spawn
no its not complex she got popped in her mouth by an old ass mcdojo man... therefore she gets her face maced in.

HG never any kind of H2H skill

shes a dead man, live with it

0mega Spawn
Mace>>bullet in speed since when?

mcdojo man fist> Bullet
since end of kick ass

Lestov16
no its not complex she got popped in her mouth by an old ass mcdojo man... therefore she gets her face maced in. HG never any kind of H2H skill

This isn't a H2H match. This is a blade match.

What scene did Gogo exhibit any H2H skills? Oh yeah, none. She's known only for her bladed mace. So I don't see how HG losing to Frank is a weakness in GoGo's favor, because she doesn't have any H2H feats at all

And as far as skill with blades goes, based objectively on the videos, it's pretty clear that GoGo is too slow to deal with someone as fast and agile as
HG.

mcdojo man fist> Bullet
since end of kick ass

She wasn't concentrating properly, like she was in the hallway, the apartment, and like she will be in this match when she dismembers and disembowels GoGo. She was distracted

0mega Spawn
This isn't a H2H match. This is a blade match.

What scene did Gogo exhibit any H2H skills? Oh yeah, none. She's known only for her bladed mace. So I don't see how HG losing to Frank is a weakness in GoGo's favor, because she doesn't have any H2H feats at all

And as far as skill with blades goes, based objectively on the videos, it's pretty clear that GoGo is too slow to deal with someone as fast and agile as
HG.

She wasn't concentrating properly, like she was in the hallway, the apartment, and like she will be in this match when she dismembers and disembowels GoGo. She was distracted

Blade match HG displayed no skills against an opponent with any sort of combat knowledge.

you argue a mace is slower than a bullet.
yet make excuses for her being punched in the face repeatedly by mcdojo.

& if HG loses focus so easy in a fight for her life it shouldn't be hard for GOGO to make her lose focus.

not that she needs to since her mace will be buried deep within HG's grill laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
why was this thread even revived?

0mega Spawn
who in the hell knows.

Lestov16
Because I found inconsistencies

0mega Spawn
no I found inconsistencies... inconsistencies that lead to HG getting a bigass mace to her cranium.

BruceSkywalker
no I found inconsistencies... inconsistencies that lead to HG getting a bigass mace to her cranium.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.