Superman vs. Hulk (but wait...there is a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman has Mjonir and 2 moon stones.

Current Hulk has GL ring and a Motherbox

Both have 1 month to master their weapons.

Who wins?

Sirius77
Isnt current hulk just wwh without the Illuminati hate?

Brockalizer
Does Hulk get to change back and forth between Banner and the Hulk? If so I'm going with the Hulk on this one Here is why. If it's the dumb Hulk Mother box will compensate for the lack of intelligence and tell Hulk what he needs to know to get the job done, but it would be a really close fight. However, if he get to change back and forth than the combination of Mother Box and Banner's intelligence would use the GL rings to create the ultimate weapon to kill Superman.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sirius77
Isnt current hulk just wwh without the Illuminati hate?

I meant current hulk as in the wwh and above level strength, but also smarter. And also has access to Banner Tech

janus77
Hulk wins. BannerTech + genius + GL ring and m/b is a lot of versatility to attach to the power that Hulk brings.

Black bolt z
Superman wouldn't be able to lift Mjolnir. Duh.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I agree, when he used the Hammer in the cross over he didn't lift it, Thor threw it at him and he caught in mid air and was able to add some extra power using him own momentum.

-Pr-

For the purposes of the thread he can, though.

Gecko4lif
2 moonstones?

Hulk's fate is sealed

iceman24567
Superman winds up and throws the hammer 100x the speed of light straight threw Hulks head ftw

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -Pr-
For the purposes of the thread he can, though. It was a joke post...

-Pr-
It was a joke post...

Oh, i know. I'm just that bored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.