Warning: May Require All Of Your Mind Power To Solve!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordmegatron1
Hello there human species. I, Lord Megatron, ask of you to solve a damn near impossible scrambled message. Any suggestions or answers are VERY helpful. The message is below this text.

eht t8h ithn si tusj evelrtyss's mena. Tub ti n'tca eb dues lunit oyu onkw eht veenhst.

-Good Luck humans. You'll need it
Lord Megatron

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

dadudemon
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
Hello there human species. I, Lord Megatron, ask of you to solve a damn near impossible scrambled message. Any suggestions or answers are VERY helpful. The message is below this text.

eht t8h ithn si tusj evelrtyss's mena. Tub ti n'tca eb dues lunit oyu onkw eht veenhst.

Lord Megatron

This is the best that can be rendered from you stuff:

The 8th hint just restyles's name. But it can't be used until you know the seventh.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is the best that can be rendered from you stuff:

The 8th hint just restyles's name. But it can't be used until you know the seventh.

od uyo ielk ran arn's?

Insomniatric
Originally posted by lordmegatron1

Lord Megatron

Are you callin me fat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.