Thor vs Hulk(Banner Tech)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Banner/Hulk has decided to go after Thor in a fit of rage seeing Thor as another target of his rage and feelings of being used by the gods and other heroes. he arrives on Asgard, Oklahoma for a confrontation.

Banner/Hulk arriving, Asgard releases it's weaken near mortal gods in an attempt to defend their home, Banner laughing easily smashes through the small asgardian army and reverts to his Banner form using his Banner Tech and duffel bag to handle them as he screams for Thor.

Odin having come back watches and is annoyed finally Thor angered by how he is dismissively handling the Asgardians ask permission to join the battle, Odin allows it.

Thor summons a lightning bolt between his army and Banner as they retreat back, Thor landing ready to face Banner/Hulk.

Banner's eyes glow green and transforms into Hulk with access to his Banner Tech.

Thor: we have done this before, Hulk. you will lose.

Hulk: things are different this time Thor.

Thor: aye, this time i wont hold back even if it means killing you.
you threaten my home, my ppl and mockingly dishonor them. you should have thought twice when you using your brain.

Hulk: Arrgh!!

no holding back both angry looking to, ko, kill, maim one another and win. Banner with Dues ex machina feats carrying his duffel bag and his shield and siesmic gun etc etc..

Starscream M
Hulk could beat thor without banner tech. Hulk wins.

Marvel has shown time and again that hullk is the more powerful of the two. Thor may be a god, but Hulk is a force of nature!

King Castle
Originally posted by Starscream M

Marvel has shown time and again that hullk is the more powerful of the two. Thor may be a god, but Hulk is a force of nature! Stan Lee has said thor is stronger and more powerful then Thor hence, the reason for his creation needing someone above the heroes initially created including Hulk.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Starscream M

Marvel has shown time and again that hullk is the more powerful of the two. Thor may be a god, but Hulk is a force of nature!

Thor 8-9 /10 thor is on his home tuff i don't see him holding back on Hulk for this reason plus all his exotic powers i haven't seen "hulk use banner tech while in his hulk form yet

Uriel005
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thor 8-9 /10 thor is on his home tuff i don't see him holding back on Hulk for this reason plus all his exotic powers i haven't seen "hulk use banner tech while in his hulk form yet OP stips implies he is. He pulls out the ipod with an adamntium capacitor and absorbs and redirects all of thors energy back at him magic or no. big grin

King Castle
Originally posted by Uriel005
OP stips implies he is. He pulls out the ipod with an adamntium capacitor and absorbs and redirects all of thors energy back at him magic or no. big grin that is a cho feat with an adamantine magic mace... the gameboy is banner tech the rest is not.sneer

Uriel005
cho has yet to surpass banner in WTF why do you have that tech

King Castle
Originally posted by Uriel005
cho has yet to surpass banner in WTF why do you have that tech where the F is Hulk going to get his hands on a magic Mace to add to his tech possibly standard adamantium, he is still limited to his own access limitation. hulk isnt getting prep here just "his" gadgets

Uriel005
Hulk goes all like fffuuu why don't i have a magic weapon and borrows Mjolnir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.