Solve the Mystery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
i post a short story real or make believe and you try to figure out using what is posted till you figure it out and the next person makes a new one.

An American 37 yr old Male was found dead inside an alley in Tokyo 3 days after being reported missing from his Alabama home.

his identity was confirmed through inter pool/american and national contacts using his finger prints.

He was found naked, no clothes or I.D. he had two circular puncture wounds the size of a coin on each side of his chest.

during the autopsy it was discovered he was missing his heart but had no other incisions but the two coin size holes, his ribcage had not been removed prior to the autopsy.

what happen to him?

frivolous information father and husband with two children, prior military service was a salesman prior to his his disappearance

Dave_97
G-9, someone sunk his battleship.

The Nuul
He got raped?

King Castle
Originally posted by The Nuul
He got raped? nope, doesnt explain his heart missing.

The autopsy doctor didnt find any forced sexual activity or anus tearing or semen of others not the victim.

there is no recoverable DNA from anyone else but his.

nor is their any spermicide or condom particles on his member nor was a condom or anything else recovered from the alley.

That ACDC Chick
Chuck Norris donkey punched him

King Castle
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
Chuck Norris donkey punched him chuck norris lives in texas and is not viewed as a suspect not enough evidence to make such a leap.

That ACDC Chick
you doubt his power? crackers

King Castle
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
you doubt his power? crackers i doubt him putting two holes in his chest and removing his heart. chuck norris has an alibi during that time he was overseas hanging out with the troops.

put your thinking hat on and be a squint.

http://timvp.com/bones2.jpg

That ACDC Chick
you cant keep adding bs details to the case
either keep the details the same in the first post and let us solve the mystery or eff off

King Castle
fine.

i was saying chuck norris was overseas so you stop harping over him

mikeydude
It's bull shit. Seriously?

Bardock42
The size of what coin?

And lol...inter pool...

dadudemon
Is there "canal" evidence of the extraction of his heart? Meaning, is there a canal of tissue damage leading from the holes to his heart indicating, clearly, that a heart extraction took place?

If not, then you have yourself a case of Sci-Fi and no amount of normal thinking will work. From there, we can say all sorts of things and be right and only the enlightening words about the make-believe universe you've created, will result in a correct deduction, but only a guess. Guessing should not be the name of this game: observation, deduction, and conclusion should be.

King Castle
Originally posted by dadudemon
Is there "canal" evidence of the extraction of his heart? Meaning, is there a canal of tissue damage leading from the holes to his heart indicating, clearly, that a heart extraction took place?

If not, then you have yourself a case of Sci-Fi and no amount of normal thinking will work. From there, we can say all sorts of things and be right and only the enlightening words about the make-believe universe you've created, will result in a correct deduction, but only a guess. Guessing should not be the name of this game: observation, deduction, and conclusion should be. no other observable damage from the removal of the heart.

it kinda happen it's where i took the idea from.
solve the mystery or take a guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.