Man arrested 1,333 times in his life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://www.realpolice.net/forums/archive/t-83648.html

The Nuul
And?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Nuul
And?

And all of those arrests were for triple homicide. He has really good lawyers.

King Kandy
Maybe he's the rare type that enjoys jail.

Strangelove
haha, 1000 days in jail.

Robtard
Originally posted by Strangelove
haha, 1000 days in jail.

That's a lot of anal.

King Castle
the system is seriously broken.. shm

ADarksideJedi
I would not had even brothered getting into trouble if I was him.

Robtard
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I would not had even brothered getting into trouble if I was him.

He's homeless so maybe he did it for the perks, shelter/warmth, shower, free food and anal. Doesn't sound too bad now, does it.

BruceSkywalker
don't worry he has another 1300 plus more arrests left in him

Deja~vu
Originally posted by King Castle
the system is seriously broken.. shm

Robtard
Did anyone bother to read the post or just read the title and knee-jerked?

Man's arrest consisted mostly of misdemeanors, being drunk in public and whatnot. He didn't commit hundreds of thefts, rapes, murders and assaults, not a single one actually.

He was just a homeless drunkard.

BackFire
At least he's dedicated.

ADarksideJedi
I reather be somewhere else instead of jail.

Deja~vu
The smell is enough to kill ya.....heck arm pits smell. lol

Robtard
Originally posted by Deja~vu
The smell is enough to kill ya.....heck arm pits smell. lol

So Debbie's spent some time in the pen.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/31/Caged_heat_movie_poster.jpg/220px-Caged_heat_movie_poster.jpg

Deja~vu
laughing out loud

Maybe

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I reather be somewhere else instead of jail. Maybe he didn't have anywhere else to go. Originally posted by Robtard
So Debbie's spent some time in the pen.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/31/Caged_heat_movie_poster.jpg/220px-Caged_heat_movie_poster.jpg Best Grindhouse flick ever.

Deja~vu
HAHAHAHAHA! It was only for a couple of days. laughing out loud

The woman was dating that cop and she hated me. lol Heck, it took them over a day to figure out what to charge me with. I kept asking. NOT FUNNY! Finally someone was getting out and I slipped her a note to call my lawyer. They wouldn't let me use the phone!! No last phone call?? Screwed up system.

I will say that there are some interesting people in there. It was story swapping time day and night! I couldn't get any sleep. We even had nick names for each other. LOL, Wow, what an experience.

Deja~vu
Do you know that people in there actually are losing their hair and their skin is going bad and they are becoming sickly because of lack of nutrition, lack of fresh air and lack of sunlight?

I don't know how they get away with it. Don't they have inspectors? You feel like you're suffocating in everyone else's breath and BO. It gives you claustrophobia, really!
I was working for a damn law firm. I knew it wasn't right.

Okay, enough about me...you? Lol

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Grate the Vraya
Maybe he didn't have anywhere else to go. Best Grindhouse flick ever.

I guess that could be true.

I find a 3 year jail sentence for being poor, alcoholic and almost certainly depressed or mentally ill quite the outrageous penalty.

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
I find a 3 year jail sentence for being poor, alcoholic and almost certainly depressed or mentally ill quite the outrageous penalty. as do i.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 753
I find a 3 year jail sentence for being poor, alcoholic and almost certainly depressed or mentally ill quite the outrageous penalty.

Seems like a "for his own good" sentence rather than a punitive one.

Jack Daniels
dry out time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.