Thor (No Hammer + Warrior's Madness) vs the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor has no hammer, but he is going all out, using every power in his arsenal without his hammer (including his lightning). He is also in warrior's madness. He takes on the hulk. How many wins can Thor get out of ten fights?

Hulk is current Hulk.

Sr J-Bieb
Two dumb mad bricks going at it with one the potential for unlimited strength, amirite?

carver9
Hulk wins and current hulk isn't dumb since he has banner smartness going for him right now.

Hulk 8 or 9/10

keiththegreat
Technically, Thor's not a brick. He still has weather control, can still amp his lightning (look at the lightning bolt he hit the chaos king with). And he can still fly and has control over the earth (which is due to his heritage as the son of Gaea, not his hammer). He has superbreath, and some other minor powers too. He also has a speed advantage over the Hulk as well. He's been shown to have FTL combat reflexes.

keiththegreat
Keep in mind Thor is using all of his powers wisely in this fight.

Brockalizer
I pick the Hulk in this one. They are both super powerful characters in their own rights however there is a significant differences the longer the battle rages the stronger the Hulk will get.

Nihilist
True warroir madness Thor using everything his powers correctly would f*cking destroy currnet Hulk.

He would start at a far higher base strength than Hulk and woulnt stop stomping him allowing Hulk the time he always needs to recover

carver9
Lol at people saying "base" strength for current hulk. Current hulks base strength is all over the place. The only time ANY version of the hulks has a base strength is when they are in the calmest of moods ever. Any increase or any changes towards his attitude like an adrenaline rush, that strength is increased a hundred folds. This was proven when a calm savage hulk braced 150 billion tons.

Nihilist
Lol at you being a coward that you are carver and not saying your post was aimed at me. Thor with true Wm means at least 10x his strength which is above current Hulk. Hulk wouldn't be able to handle Thor not holding back and using his lighting , hell 1casual blast from Zues nearly killed Hulk.

Black bolt z
Hulk?

Thor?

Split?

Someone help me out...

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Lol at you being a coward that you are carver and not saying your post was aimed at me. Thor with true Wm means at least 10x his strength which is above current Hulk. Hulk wouldn't be able to handle Thor not holding back and using his lighting , hell 1casual blast from Zues nearly killed Hulk.

Can WM Thor deliver trillions of tons in one punch? If your answer is yes, PROVE IT.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Can WM Thor deliver trillions of tons in one punch? If your answer is yes, PROVE IT. Can you prove Hulk can?

celeyhyga17
Warrior Madness will ko Hulk before he gets to a certain level of madness.

Nihilist
Can WM Thor deliver trillions of tons in one punch? If your answer is yes, PROVE IT. prove WM Thor can, when have we ever seen true WM Thor. You act like that punch was something special because it had a hyperbolic number put with it. Regular Thor lifted the Midgard Serpent combine that with he 10x strength increase and he shits all over Hulks hyped up punch.

Sr J-Bieb
Can WM Thor deliver trillions of tons in one punch? If your answer is yes, PROVE IT. That'll show him!

carver9
Have a question about this thread keith. Does hulk know that thor strength has been increased to these insane levels?

carver9
prove WM Thor can, when have we ever seen true WM Thor. You act like that punch was something special because it had a hyperbolic number put with it. Regular Thor lifted the Midgard Serpent combine that with he 10x strength increase and he shits all over Hulks hyped up punch.

Aaahhh, you are bringing up classic feats to aid your argument. Well, in that case, current hulk 10/10 since his classic version thunder clapped a universe to dust and casually punched through time streams and current hulk is stronger. I can do better than that. Current hulk 10/10 since his classic grey hulk self destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth with a smile on his face.

Brockalizer
Aaahhh, you are bringing up classic feats to aid your argument. Well, in that case, current hulk 10/10 since his classic version thunder clapped a universe to dust and casually punched through time streams and current hulk is stronger. I can do better than that. Current hulk 10/10 since his classic grey hulk self destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth with a smile on his face.
Not to mention that Thor had never supported an entire continental plate. Or that when Hulk is seriously pissed and cut loose the entire planet is threatened. I love Thor, but I gotta go with Hulk this time.

Damborgson
if its current hulk....idk, while afflicted with warrior madness Thor will hit way harder and kinda seems to stop feeling a whole lotta pain. But this new hulk is quite the beast...if Thor does not ko him soon the fight may shift into an advantage for the hulk. Without his hammer this fight could go either way.

Nihilist
Just as I thought you are stupid carver, classic Thor is current Thor power lvl wise, so anything he has done would be amped 10x by WM.

And class 100 could have punched through the time stream as he was already in the time stream. Iirc Hulk never thunder clapped a universe to dust he did a thunder clap that brought light to the dark dimension. Grey Hulk didn't destoy the asteroid by him self he had to be shot into space to get enough force to allow him to punch the asteroid.

Nice try though.

keiththegreat
Have a question about this thread keith. Does hulk know that thor strength has been increased to these insane levels?

yes

carver9
Just as I thought you are stupid carver, classic Thor is current Thor power lvl wise, so anything he has done would be amped 10x by WM.

And class 100 could have punched through the time stream as he was already in the time stream. Iirc Hulk never thunder clapped a universe to dust he did a thunder clap that brought light to the dark dimension. Grey Hulk didn't destoy the asteroid by him self he had to be shot into space to get enough force to allow him to punch the asteroid.

Nice try though.

So what has current hulk done to suggest he could hang with wwh strength wise, especially a banner hulk that has been shown capable of amping to insane levels to match his opponent. Physically, I think zeus is > thor and I can't wait to see how that fight turns out.

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat
yes

Thanks...

Hulk wins then.

He will easily match and exceed Thor strength.

janus77
Hulk shitstomps Thor for the easy win.

Nihilist
I don't really need to respond to Carvers post a the last 2 tardtastic Hulk stomps post just show how idiotic Hulk fans are when no one below skyfather would stomp Wm Thor with a 10x strength increase not even including his other powers.

Damborgson
Thanks...

Hulk wins then.

He will easily match and exceed Thor strength. Dude easily? Not say it couldnt happen but it would in no way be easily. A bannerless hulk didnt even have it easy against classic Thor with no hammer.

carver9
I don't really need to respond to Carvers post a the last 2 tardtastic Hulk stomps post just show how idiotic Hulk fans are when no one below skyfather would stomp Wm Thor with a 10x strength increase not even including his other powers.

Hulk is currently fighting a sky father physically.

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk is currently fighting a sky father physically. ugh

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Dude easily? Not say it couldnt happen but it would in no way be easily. A bannerless hulk didnt even have it easy against classic Thor with no hammer.

Why not easily when he physically matched 100 trillion tons instantly? Then he physically punched zeus in the stomach and knocked him off of his feat, etc, etc...

He could easily match him because he is smart enough to do this. He has complete control of his power. Rulk physically matched savage hulk and broke his arm like a twig but when he fought banner hulk, his punches did jack, even with an amp and current hulk rage physically over whelmed him.

Fifthchild
I'm not 100% on what the standards for proof are on this board but the evidence that Thor gets a 10x boost in strength from Warriors Madness is pretty shaky at best. As far as I am aware the only thing to ever suggest this is that scan of Thor telling someone that it boosted his strength "tenfold" around the time of Onslaught. If you take things like that literally then I guess it does. Otherwise WM does nothing for Thors stats and just makes him crazy and aggressive.

As for the thread I suppose Thor might be able to take a couple out of 10 from the use of lightning but the rest go to Hulk. Without his hammer I think being in WM is actually a hindrance if anything for him - he needs to use skill, smarts and whatever lightning powers he still has.

ctnn1
What a cop-out and uniformed comment... So he was shot into space, but then punched the asteroid himself. The item to launch him into space was needed because you need an escape velocity of 17,500 - 18,000 mph to reach past LEO.

So unless you want to tell me that firing a 1,000 projectile at a mass twice the size of planet Earth is "planet busting" then your point is moot, and indicative of a person grabbing at the proverbial straw.

Bottom line is Hulks strength was responsible for 99.9999999999% of the asteroids destruction. Deal with it. To say otherwise merely shows denial.

By the way, this was an non-enraged Hulk who also happened to be of the grey variety - The weakest of the Hulks.

The amount of strength needed to destroy a mass twice the size of planet Earth btw is likely in the quintillions of tons range. (He didn't just split it, he shattered it)

Puts Hulks "base" strength range into perspective.

"Grey Hulk didn't destoy the asteroid by him self he had to be shot into space to get enough force to allow him to punch the asteroid.

Nice try though."

Nihilist
Lmfao at this sock account trying to troll me again. To say being fired that disntance and at that speed did NOTHING to aid the power behind that punch shows denial or that you're a sock who trolls

carver9
Lmfao at this sock account trying to troll me again. To say being fired that disntance and at that speed did NOTHING to aid the power behind that punch shows denial or that you're a sock who trolls

What's up with the insults?

Basically everything he said is true. You have no counter.

-Pr-
Carver, stop trolling.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver, stop trolling.

Huh? How am I trolling?

-Pr-
Huh? How am I trolling?

PIS exists on this forum, and we take bad writing in to account and average portrayals. Picking and choosing isn't a valid debating tactic.

Damborgson
Why not easily when he physically matched 100 trillion tons instantly? Then he physically punched zeus in the stomach and knocked him off of his feat, etc, etc...

He could easily match him because he is smart enough to do this. He has complete control of his power. Rulk physically matched savage hulk and broke his arm like a twig but when he fought banner hulk, his punches did jack, even with an amp and current hulk rage physically over whelmed him. Sigh your talking about Loebforce Rulk again. rolling on floor laughing http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCelestials01300.jpg

The celestials bombarded a classic Thor and had no luck taking him down.

Thanos litterally beat Thor into the ground. Thor got back up no problem. http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/Thanos/390877-97092_super.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/Thanos/390901-22962_super.jpg

Plus a warrior madness/bersekrer thor has NEVER been knocked out. And not from lack of trying or anything.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsBetaRayBill07.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsAresPluto02.jpg

The madder the hulk gets the stronger he gets. Yeah well the same with Thor. The difference being he cuts loose and stops holdin back. WWH might win but it would be EASY as you put it.

Nihilist
@carver I did counter. Saying being shot into space from that distnce and at that speed did not one thing to aid grey Hulks punch shows how bias Hulk fans are.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Fifthchild
I'm not 100% on what the standards for proof are on this board but the evidence that Thor gets a 10x boost in strength from Warriors Madness is pretty shaky at best. As far as I am aware the only thing to ever suggest this is that scan of Thor telling someone that it boosted his strength "tenfold" around the time of Onslaught. If you take things like that literally then I guess it does. Otherwise WM does nothing for Thors stats and just makes him crazy and aggressive.

As for the thread I suppose Thor might be able to take a couple out of 10 from the use of lightning but the rest go to Hulk. Without his hammer I think being in WM is actually a hindrance if anything for him - he needs to use skill, smarts and whatever lightning powers he still has. Yeah ive had some trouble with that myself.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorWarriorMadness01502.jpg

He says that but to me he hasnt shown it. I think he just cuts loose and goes incredible aggressive like you said.

Starscream M
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk shitstomps Thor for the easy win.

carver9
PIS exists on this forum, and we take bad writing in to account and average portrayals. Picking and choosing isn't a valid debating tactic.

Everything that I have named you or named for the hulk are average feats. His previous feats before merging with banner doesn't count since he received a major power up. With that said, what do we know is PIS or not if its an "average" for current hulk?

We can't call something PIS on someone that has not shown a limit yet. That's like me saying since Superman lost to Despero sundipped superman would lose as well even though sun dipped superman is more powerful.

So what are you basing as PIS for current hulk even though all of his showings during and after his amps has been off the chain and basically high end?

-Pr-
Everything that I have named you or named for the hulk are average feats. His previous feats before merging with banner doesn't count since he received a major power up. With that said, what do we know is PIS or not if its an "average" for current hulk?

We can't call something PIS on someone that has not shown a limit yet. That's like me saying since Superman lost to Despero sundipped superman would lose as well even though sun dipped superman is more powerful.

So what are you basing as PIS for current hulk even though all of his showings during and after his amps has been off the chain and basically high end?

Actually that's not what I'm talking about. At all.

Your use of Red Hulk to try and back up Hulk's feats is.

carver9
Sigh your talking about Loebforce Rulk again. rolling on floor laughing http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCelestials01300.jpg

Thanos litterally beat Thor into the ground. Thor got back up no problem. http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/Thanos/390877-97092_super.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/Thanos/390901-22962_super.jpg

Plus a warrior madness/bersekrer thor has NEVER been knocked out. And not from lack of trying or anything.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsBetaRayBill07.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsAresPluto02.jpg

The madder the hulk gets the stronger he gets. Yeah well the same with Thor. The difference being he cuts loose and stops holdin back. WWH might win but it would be EASY as you put it.

I never said that it would be easy... this is thor that we are talking about here... a guy that I consider to be trans level based on his feats.

carver9
Actually that's not what I'm talking about. At all.

Your use of Red Hulk to try and back up Hulk's feats is.

Red hulk "was" a beast (key word, was) until he lost his amping ability. After losing this ability, that's when he had terrible showings. When him and banner hulk fought, he still had this ability but his power did nothing to the hulk and he basically got one shotted.

All of red hulk feats happened before his depowering.

I'm not trying to troll pr, I can explain everything that I mentioned in my post... I don't mind.

carver9
@carver I did counter. Saying being shot into space from that distnce and at that speed did not one thing to aid grey Hulks punch shows how bias Hulk fans are.

How fast was hulk going when he was shot through space?

-Pr-
Red hulk "was" a beast (key word, was) until he lost his amping ability. After losing this ability, that's when he had terrible showings. When him and banner hulk fought, he still had this ability but his power did nothing to the hulk and he basically got one shotted.

All of red hulk feats happened before his depowering.

I'm not trying to troll pr, I can explain everything that I mentioned in my post... I don't mind.

TBH, it would feel like a waste of time. No offence.

psycho gundam
Sigh your talking about Loebforce Rulk again. rolling on floor laughing http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCelestials01300.jpg

The madder the hulk gets the stronger he gets. Yeah well the same with Thor. The difference being he cuts loose and stops holdin back. WWH might win but it would be EASY as you put it. you're just straight up horrible at this facepalm

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you're just straight up horrible at this facepalm how so? confused

carver9
TBH, it would feel like a waste of time. No offence.

Lol... that's messed up pr... I should just post it anyway for saying that. If it was anybody else, I would have did it but since you have the power, I'm going to leave it alone.

stick out tongue

Damborgson
how so? confused wait a second dont answer that I just saw what I did. big grin I dfintely need more practice at this. embarrasment

Simbon
Thor wins 6-8/10. He is strong enough that in a lot of scenarios he will put Banner down fast enough, and in others (if he is smart), he can either throw or punch hulk into space.

the Darkone
Thor for the majority, Thor can absorb all Hulk radiation or steal his life force. Thor is too damn versatile for the Hulk, if Thor is willing to kill Hulk is screwed big time.

zeel
Can WM Thor deliver trillions of tons in one punch? If your answer is yes, PROVE IT.

for god sake Wm thor is what 10 times stronger then regular thor and regular thor can knock hulk around without his hammer. Thats like a superman sundip. He one shots hulk. sure hulk can get stronger in time but he wont have time.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zeel
for god sake Wm thor is what 10 times stronger then regular thor and regular thor can knock hulk around without his hammer. Thats like a superman sundip. He one shots hulk. sure hulk can get stronger in time but he wont have time.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

iceman24567
Thor wins the guy is the best brawler in his weight class period.

ctnn1
Ah, I see, you have no counter, and were caught looking stupid, so you resort to ignoring my point, and a lame attempt at an insult.

Here, let's further illustrate your ignorance.

A 1,000 pound projectile traveling at 18,000 mph does how much damage to a planet sized target?

Well, we have meteorites hitting our planet all the time. Many of them reach impact velocities of 11 k/s or more. (Beyond the speed Hulk reached)

How much damage do these impacts cause? Often, less than 1 square mile of Earth is damaged, with a crater depth that is a few dozen feet deep at most.

Compared to the 196,939,900 square miles of surface area on Earth, and 6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons of mass - Yea, I'd say the evidence swings far in my direction that the impact of a less than 1,000 pound object traveling at 17,500 mph had a miniscule role in the quintillions - septillions of tons of damage needed to shatter a planetary sized mass double the size of Earth.

The speed was needed to get him to his target and away from Earth, not to destroy the target - That was Hulks job. But by all means, keep up your laughable attempts to low-ball or discredit Hulks planet busting levels of strength!! lol

Especially when you consider that Hulk has displayed this level of strength on more than one occasion. Beating down an energy barrier that contained enough Energy to reverse the rotation of Earth for example.

ctnn1
Strange comment seeing as how this has been proven wrong on numerous occasions. Hercules seems to best Thor over and over again in this department.

Nah, Thor is decent, but not the best.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor wins the guy is the best brawler in his weight class period.

iceman24567
Nah Thor is the best in his weightclass saying he is decent is beyond underating him. Herc lacks the durabilty to beat Thor in a serious brawl

ctnn1
People who keep quoting the claim that Thor in WM mode is 10 times stronger are ignoring some of Hulks past feats. How about Abomination?

The original Abomination was considered roughly twice Hulks strength. It's been a long while since I read the series, but I believe it was Galaxy Master who then doubled Abominations strength thinking it would be enough to put down Hulk.

When it wasn't, he then doubled Abominations strength yet again, and Hulk still surpassed him. If my memory is serving me well, then Abomination started off with 4 times Hulks strength, then was boosted to 8 times his strength.

Yet on a single page, when Hulk had enough, he easily jumped up to levels that surpassed Abomination and said something to the extent of "Doesn't matter if you're 10 times stronger, I'll just get 10 times madder!"

Not word for word, but I believe that's the gist. Point being that having 8 times Hulks strength was not enough, so why would the hyperbolic claim of "10 times" be enough to "1 shot" as many here are claiming?

Even if we are to accept the "10 times strength boost" as factual, and not a typical claim filled with hyperbole (As Asgardians are wont to do) - We still see on panel evidence that Hulk can boost to these rough levels and beyond in a short period of time when he gets ticked.

I don't believe either side "stomps." I also don't believe this is a 10/10 victory for Hulk either. Thors other powers can certainly play a role and give him some victories. But Hulks level of anger and strength can also give him the victory when coupled with his amazing ability to heal.

I'm personally torn at 5/10 for both. I can see instances where it goes either way.

ctnn1
Based on what? Thor himself admitted he was humbled by Herc. I seem to recall at least 2 past fights. (Probably more) Both of them ended with Thor losing.

Herc is the better brawler of the two according to on-panel evidence.

Nah Thor is the best in his weightclass saying he is decent is beyond underating him. Herc lacks the durabilty to beat Thor in a serious brawl

iceman24567
Originally posted by ctnn1
Based on what? Thor himself admitted he was humbled by Herc. I seem to recall at least 2 past fights. (Probably more) Both of them ended with Thor losing.

Herc is the better brawler of the two according to on-panel evidence. Based on Thor being vastly more durable? Or arguably stronger? Faster too Herc is no doubt the better grappler and maybe more skilled but Thor physically is above him by a large margin hence in a brawl Thor would win as he does here

ctnn1
Perhaps I am mistaken, but I was under the impression Thor needed Mjolnir to do this? Again, if wrong, please let me know, but I've only seen Thor pull absorption stunts with Mjolnir?

Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor for the majority, Thor can absorb all Hulk radiation or steal his life force. Thor is too damn versatile for the Hulk, if Thor is willing to kill Hulk is screwed big time.

ctnn1
In other words, you're allowing you own personal opinion to trump the actual fights we've witnessed showing that Thor is not quite the fighter that Herc is? Again, Herc has beaten Thor 2 out of 2 times that I've seen, and I may be missing 1 more incident.

Sorry, I'm going to have to go with on panel evidence on this one. Thor's "far above him strength" sure did fail to shine through the two times they went at it before! lol

Based on Thor being vastly more durable? Or arguably stronger? Faster too Herc is no doubt the better grappler and maybe more skilled but Thor physically is above him by a large margin hence in a brawl Thor would win as he does here

iceman24567
In other words, you're allowing you own personal opinion to trump the actual fights we've witnessed showing that Thor is not quite the fighter that Herc is? Again, Herc has beaten Thor 2 out of 2 times that I've seen, and I may be missing 1 more incident.

Sorry, I'm going to have to go with on panel evidence on this one. Thor's "far above him strength" sure did fail to shine through the two times they went at it before! lol When did I say he was far stronger? Go watch reading rainbow. Herc chocked him out he isnt doing that 10/10 most of the time them fighting would end in a slugfest which Thor would win being more durable and all comics support this. Thor is physically superior period no if and or buts about it.

ctnn1
Ah I see... So you're countering on panel evidence with your ASSUMPTIONS on how a fight would go... Gotcha... Why didn't you just say so? That you're so willing to toss out continuity in favor of your own personal preconceived notions on how a fight would "go."

When did you say he was far stronger? Well, perhaps I misread your intent, but your statement of:

"Thor physically is above him by a large margin" seems to indicate that you believe he is oh I don't know.... "Far above him." lol

Perhaps you were referencing attributes other than strength. But clear communication doesn't leave such statements open to broad interpretation. wink <<< j/k I learned that on Reading Rainbow, how bout that!?

Anyhow... Bottom line is Herc has defeated Thor twice now, and contrary to your statement, they have "slugged it out a bit" as well. Herc fights dirty. He gets the job done. Thor learned this the hard way, and yet he still managed to lose to Herc a 2nd time.

Suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree!

When did I say he was far stronger? Go watch reading rainbow. Herc chocked him out he isnt doing that 10/10 most of the time them fighting would end in a slugfest which Thor would win being more durable and all comics support this. Thor is physically superior period no if and or buts about it. laughing laughing laughing

iceman24567
He is physically far above Herc hes stronger, faster and way more durable the slight skill edge Herc has isnt enough to beat Thor for a majority in a h2h encounter. I'm not assuming anything in character they both would swing at eachother Herc "might" grapple if he feels hes losing but Thor kos him in in 5-6 clean punches and thats being generous. Grappling is Hercs best bet and how many times have we seen Herc grapple instead of punching? Not enough Herc isnt beating Thor in a brawl on forums even if you disagree

ctnn1
Word for word quote from Thor:

"Upon the field of battle we would be equal, but in the art of hand to hand combat... He is slightly my better."

Check-mate... From Thor's own mouth. Herc is his EQUAL on the field of battle, and slightly better in h2h... Not "grappling" - h2h combat.

iceman24567
Again learn to read I said he has a slight skill edge also I read Blood Oath TWICE. So what if Thor says that Thors durability feats trumps Hercs comics support this checkmate...

ctnn1
Yep, let's ignore the words of the man who was just fighting Herc, and stated plain and clear as day "On the field of battle we would be equals."

Ya know, if you're having so much difficulty, I'd be happy to loan you my old VHS set of Reading Rainbow... Seems you might benefit from it. I also have a mint condition copy of "Stop cherry-picking what you read and accept the facts." It's a great read let me tell ya.

Another example of your bias showing. You also state that Herc couldn't take Thors punches? Seriously? You realize they've fought on about 7 - 8 occasions before right? (Almost always a tie)

Sorry, you're just flat out wrong here. Thor has had opportunity after opportunity to beat on Herc.

Let's tally up the score shall we?

You claimed Thor Herc couldn't take even 5 or 6 of Thors punches (You then stated that's being generous) yet comics prove you wrong. Herc has fought Thor on 7 -8 occasions by my count, and the only time Thor seemed to gain the convincing upper hand was when he cowardly hurled Mjolnir at Hercules from BEHIND, while he say at the bar drinking. PATHETIC.

Other than that, Herc has taken clean hits from Mjolnir, and Thor's fists with no sign of being nearly knocked out... So let's see you back up your claim? Or was this just your opinion again?

You claim Thor is stronger... What do the comics say? Let's see, they both arm wrestled, with neither gaining the advantage. The table eventually gave way. Then they struggled physically again, neither getting the upper hand.

They go back and forth in their fights. Both getting in good shots. But so far it was Herc who managed to get Thor into a situation where it was no-win for Thor without resorting to his lightning in a H2H battle. (Thor cheated) lol

I've yet to see your proof, and Thors own words states they are "too evenly matched." Once again you put your opinion ahead of Thors words, and the facts shown on panel.

You state that Herc has a slight edge in grappling, but Thor says "hand to hand combat." So he disagrees with you. You further state:

"how many times have we seen Herc grapple instead of punching? Not enough "

Uh, in 3 of his encounters with Thor he grappled during the fight. Choke holds, etc.

Again learn to read I said he has a slight skill edge also I read Blood Oath TWICE. So what if Thor says that Thors durability feats trumps Hercs comics support this checkmate...

iceman24567
Again reading rainbow would do wonders for you I said Herc has the slight edge in skill my comments on grappling came later in the post. I say Thor is arguably stronger since his feats are overall better imo honestly they are fairly equal in strength. In a straight h2h brawl Thors durability edge is the deciding factor like I said. The only reason I brought grappling up is because it nulifies the durability edge Thor obviously has. Im done with you no real comic reader would believe Herc can stand ans trade punches with Thor and win a majority. If I have a bias its towards Herc being my second favorite marvel character and all no expression

ctnn1
So once again, you flap your jaws, and bring nothing to back up your statements, and ignore the fact that I've proven your statements wrong.

Your comment here:

"Again reading rainbow would do wonders for you I said Herc has the slight edge in skill my comments on grappling came later in the post."

Huh? So because you made a comment LATER in the post, I should have ignored it? Wow... Just wow!!! Boy, you need.... Never-mind... I seriously feel bad for arguing with you at this point. Appears you can't handle it. Things will be ok bud. Just keep believing what you believe!

"I say Thor is arguably stronger since his feats are overall better imo honestly they are fairly equal in strength."

Nice back-pedaling bud. First you said stronger, now you back-pedal and say "fairly" equal after I reminded you of their arm wrestling match, and Thor's own words that they are "too evenly matched". Good one!

"In a straight h2h brawl Thors durability edge is the deciding factor like I said."

I keep asking you for proof, and you keep ignoring. Seems to be your MO. Just ignore what you cannot prove! LOL

Let's see Thor's durability edge. He's fought Herc on 7 - 8 occasions that I'm aware of, surely it must be within those issues right? I'm waiting!

"The only reason I brought grappling up is because it nulifies the durability edge Thor obviously has. Im done with you no real comic reader would believe Herc can stand ans trade punches with Thor and win a majority. If I have a bias its towards Herc being my second favorite marvel character and all no expression"

Ah, copping out. "No real comic fan" - lol lol lol!!! Yet I'm the only one who has provided proof. Good job ignoring all the punch trading Herc has done with Thor on 7 - 8 occasions!

Ah, ignorance must truly be bliss as they say. Bye now!

iceman24567
Based on Thor being vastly more durable? Or arguably stronger? Faster too Herc is no doubt the better grappler and maybe more skilled but Thor physically is above him by a large margin hence in a brawl Thor would win as he does here <- Its not backpeddling genius I said arguably in my first post regarding strength. Again your comprehension sucks I said he has a edge in skill not once did I say he has a edge in grappling exclusively. Not once did you prove me wrong you are incapable of proving me wrong because I'm right as day. What shown in battles>>what Thor says about Herc and in battles Thor has shown he is more durable hands down. Prove Thor is more durable? Its common knowledge hes more durable than Herc lol I guess a troll is gona troll what was I thinking ignored

Bentley
Korvac killed Herc in two shots. Thor survived...

You can find about 5 more examples like that in their whole history, Thor is more durable.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley

You can find about 5 more examples like that in their whole history, Thor is more durable. thumb up Without a doubt

ctnn1
Sorry, it's your comprehension that needs help.... STILL waiting for proof! Please stop whining and provide it. You are the one who made the CLAIM that Herc could not stand up to 5 clean punches from Thor...

How long are you going to make us wait for this proof? Still waiting!!

Funny, you claim "what is shown in battles trumps what Thor says."

Yet you're the one who is completely ignoring the actual battles between Herc and Thor themselves - The very battle in question!! lol

Really, the amount of spinning and denial going on here is actually causing me to laugh. Let me know when you come up with that proof I've been asking for!!

<- Its not backpeddling genius I said arguably in my first post regarding strength. Again your comprehension sucks I said he has a edge in skill not once did I say he has a edge in grappling exclusively. Not once did you prove me wrong you are incapable of proving me wrong because I'm right as day. What shown in battles>>what Thor says about Herc and in battles Thor has shown he is more durable hands down. Prove Thor is more durable? Its common knowledge hes more durable than Herc lol I guess a troll is gona troll what was I thinking ignored

iceman24567
Trolls gona troll no expression

ctnn1
Bentley, Bentley... You should know better! "A vs B = logic" (What I call it) is not to be used in debates! You know that!

Using your logic then, I suppose Captain America is more durable than Silver Surfer! (Slight exaggeration to make a point)

See, the logical fallacy here is you are ignoring the actual fights between the characters themselves, and pointing to separate battles NOT involving the two character fighting themselves to prove your point! Who does that?

When Iceboy... Er... Man (Chuckle) claimed that Herc wouldn't stand up to 5 punches from Thor, he made this claim, and pushed it off as his opinion. A fallacy. A mistake even young kids I chat with no better than to make.

Yet in order to attempt to prove his point, he ignores the actual battles themselves between the two characters in question which shows Herc stands up to Thor quite easily again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again and again.

They've punched it out, tossed themselves around, hit each-other over the head with large objects, head butt, arm wrestled, grappled.

And what came out of it? Herc winning one of the battles so decisively, that arrogant THor had to admit that Herc was his equal on the battle field, yet slightly superior in Hand to hand combat.

So where's this massive physical superiority and durability? Apparently, if he IS more durable, he's not more durable enough to overcome Hercs superior H2H skills!

So why is it you're throwing out unrelated examples whilst ignoring the actual fights between the two? Honestly, there's not an ounce of logic to such an approach when we have 8 direct hand to hand fights to analyze between the two.

You can find about 5 more examples like that in their whole history, Thor is more durable.

ctnn1
Waiting for your proof... Please provide. Waiting for proof that Herc can't stand up to 5 of Thors punches....

Trolls gona troll no expression

iceman24567
Bentley, Bentley... You should know better! "A vs B = logic" (What I call it) is not to be used in debates! You know that!

Using your logic then, I suppose Captain America is more durable than Silver Surfer! (Slight exaggeration to make a point)

See, the logical fallacy here is you are ignoring the actual fights between the characters themselves, and pointing to separate battles NOT involving the two character fighting themselves to prove your point! Who does that?

When Iceboy... Er... Man (Chuckle) claimed that Herc wouldn't stand up to 5 punches from Thor, he made this claim, and pushed it off as his opinion. A fallacy. A mistake even young kids I chat with no better than to make.

Yet in order to attempt to prove his point, he ignores the actual battles themselves between the two characters in question which shows Herc stands up to Thor quite easily again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again and again.

They've punched it out, tossed themselves around, hit each-other over the head with large objects, head butt, arm wrestled, grappled.

And what came out of it? Herc winning one of the battles so decisively, that arrogant THor had to admit that Herc was his equal on the battle field, yet slightly superior in Hand to hand combat.

So where's this massive physical superiority and durability? Apparently, if he IS more durable, he's not more durable enough to overcome Hercs superior H2H skills!

So why is it you're throwing out unrelated examples whilst ignoring the actual fights between the two? Honestly, there's not an ounce of logic to such an approach when we have 8 direct hand to hand fights to analyze between the two. Nice insulting troll thumb up

Bentley

One problem about limiting our debating to battles between the two characters is that we would ignore the question we want to answer: durability. Are battles between two heroes who respect each other and hold back pretty much all the time the only bar we should use to messure not who would win (which I haven't tried to answer as of yet), but how much punishment they can take.

Do you agree with my reasoning?

Deadline
Hulk?

ctnn1
Bentley, it appears you don't understand what my issue is. It's not whether or not Thor is more durable. Rather, it's Icemans claim of:

"Herc can't stand up to 5 clean punches from Thor."

He pushes his opinion out there, and as you can see, he continues to respond, yet completely ignores my request for proof. I have proof on panel that Herc is more than durable enough to take punishment from Thor based on their own battles.

Yet he has zero evidence, and is too arrogant to even admit he made a mistake by pushing his OPINION as if it were fact.

I understand what you're saying, and you make a decent point. He on the other hand doesn't have a leg to stand on, and has become increasingly evasive in his debating - If you can call what he's doing that.

But in the many Herc vs. Thor battles, Thor has had a lot at stake, and has exerted himself against Herc. Yet Herc stood his ground and took the punishment, and served it back.

Is Thor more durable than Herc? Wouldn't surprise me if he was a bit more durable. Is he leaps and bounds beyond Herc? Based on their battles- The answer is no. They are quite evenly matched with Herc being slightly stronger (Maybe - Depends on the writer) and slightly more skilled, with Thor being the more powerful, and slightly more durable.

Written in stone? Nope. Comics are inconsistent of course. But based on what the fights show us, this is a fairly decent assessment.

One problem about limiting our debating to battles between the two characters is that we would ignore the question we want to answer: durability. Are battles between two heroes who respect each other and hold back pretty much all the time the only bar we should use to messure not who would win (which I haven't tried to answer as of yet), but how much punishment they can take.

Do you agree with my reasoning?

Bentley
Well, I was just addressing Thor's durability compared with Herc's which I felt was something worth noting about the argument. You can carry on with the rest of the discussion as you see fit.

ctnn1
Yea, I'm calling it quits. Seems this guy cannot distinguish between fact, and opinion. What's the point in arguing with someone that limited?

Thanks for chiming in though. Like I said, I agree with most of what you said, and see no problem with Thor being slightly more durable.

Now, to get things back on track with Hulk vs. Thor!

Well, I was just addressing Thor's durability compared with Herc's which I felt was something worth noting about the argument. You can carry on with the rest of the discussion as you see fit.

Deadline
Tell him Bentley! ha-son

iceman24567
Lol this troll the arguement is whether Thor is a better brawler until now the smuck never wanted me to prove Thor could ko Herc with 5 or 6 punches talk about spinning your arguement around laughing . Bentley you can go back and check to see he wanted me to prove if Thor was physically superior to Herc thats what the fuss is about the guy is a typical troll

iceman24567
Based on Thor being vastly more durable? Or arguably stronger? Faster too Herc is no doubt the better grappler and maybe more skilled but Thor physically is above him by a large margin hence in a brawl Thor would win as he does here Here was my original statement lol somebody needs the Reading Rainbow badly

Sorry, I'm going to have to go with on panel evidence on this one. Thor's "far above him strength" sure did fail to shine through the two times they went at it before! lol
Here was his reply notice he claims i said Thor was way stronger LOL he needs reading rainbow asap

Starscream M
iceman, here you made your ridiculous claim:

I'm not assuming anything in character they both would swing at eachother Herc "might" grapple if he feels hes losing but Thor kos him in in 5-6 clean punches and thats being generous.

here ctnn1 directly addresses that ridiculous claim and asks for proof:

You also state that Herc couldn't take Thors punches? Seriously? You realize they've fought on about 7 - 8 occasions before right? (Almost always a tie)

so I'm sure he's still waiting on proof that herc would get KOed by 5--6 punches from Thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Originally posted by Starscream M
iceman, here you made your ridiculous claim:

here ctnn1 directly addresses that ridiculous claim and asks for proof:

so I'm sure he's still waiting on proof that herc would get KOed by 5--6 punches from Thor roll eyes (sarcastic) So you are going to jump on the band wagon? Let me post it again
Based on Thor being vastly more durable? Or arguably stronger? Faster too Herc is no doubt the better grappler and maybe more skilled but Thor physically is above him by a large margin hence in a brawl Thor would win as he does here Here was my original statement lol somebody needs the Reading Rainbow badly

Here was his reply notice he claims i said Thor was way stronger LOL he needs reading rainbow asap

The back in forth arguement isn't about Thor being able to knock him out with 5 punches its about whether Herc is a better brawler but just for you i will go overboard right this second

Starscream M
ok, so now you're running away from your statement that thor would KO herc in 5 punches...and that's 'being generous'?

also, funny how when bentley supported you...you didn't accuse him of 'jumping on the bandwagon'....I guess its ok for people to interject as long as it helps you, right?

iceman24567
ok, so now you're running away from your statement that thor would KO herc in 5 punches...and that's 'being generous'?

also, funny how when bentley supported you...you didn't accuse him of 'jumping on the bandwagon'....I guess its ok for people to interject as long as it helps you, right? I'm not running away from anything pointing out how you jumped in without actually knowing what the argument was really about.

Not at all but atleast he apologized for not knowing the basis of the debate which you have yet to do good job?

TheLordofMurder
Wow...

No one here has mentioned it, so I can only assume that no one here knows this; Thor can use his God Blast withoutMjolnir...he killed Durok in this fashion.

As a result, a Thor fighting to kill the Hulk (no PIS allowed here in a forum fight) kills him every single time and its not even close; Thor has no need of Warriors Madness to utterly destroy the Hulk here...even without his hammer.

Thor 10/10...FATALITY!!

iceman24567

Do you agree with my reasoning? thumb up Thor holds back tremendously when fighting heroes Herc especially he respects him because he is a warrior and fellow god i am one of the people that thinks his hammer only slightly adds to his striking power this guy ctnn1 thinks highly of Thors opinion well here it is their third fight if I'm not mistaken and it just started Thors comments
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Thor-1.jpg
Honestly Thor holds back when he fights Herc saying 5-6 Clean punches from a non holding back Thor should ko him isn't ridiculous imo erm

psycho gundam
When it wasn't, he then doubled Abominations strength yet again, and Hulk still surpassed him. If my memory is serving me well, then Abomination started off with 4 times Hulks strength, then was boosted to 8 times his strength.

Yet on a single page, when Hulk had enough, he easily jumped up to levels that surpassed Abomination and said something to the extent of "Doesn't matter if you're 10 times stronger, I'll just get 10 times madder!"

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/2117/abominationih270ejy2.jpg

iceman24567
Abom was holding back and you know it sneer

Bentley
Btw, remember that time M.O.D.O.K. boosted the Abomination and that boost actually beat Hulk? M.O.D.O.K. has the best anti-Hulk record out there cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
So from a quick skim, this ctnn1 dude believes Hercules to be superior to Thor?

Unfortunately, evidence points to Thor being superior to Hercules physically actually. Strength and durability included.

Regarding this thread. Thor wins. Worst case scenario, he goes Durok on his ass.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/RagnarokThor58.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/RagnarokThor59.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/RagnarokThor60.jpg

iceman24567
Rage the scan i posted was their third fight right? That fight ended in a draw (basically)

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, that was actually from their second fight. And Hercules ended up winning. Odin cut Thor's power in half.

I did like Hercules admitting that Thor is easily as strong as he is.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHercules14.jpg

Thor also beating him down to his knee didn't hurt either.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHercules17.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHercules18.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHercules19.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, that was actually from their second fight. And Hercules ended up winning. Odin cut Thor's power in half.

I did like Hercules admitting that Thor is easily as strong as he is.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHercules14.jpg

Thor also beating him down to his knee didn't hurt either.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHercules18.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHercules19.jpg Thank for the correction thumb up Yeah i didn't see that as a win for Herc since their was outside interference Thor could barely lift a freakin bulldozer laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, it was weird. It said his power was cut in half, but in application, it was more like 75%. Hercules didn't feel his hits, and something that would have previously been weightless, was way too heavy.

Nihilist
How fast was hulk going when he was shot through space? Well he went from earth to space in 3 panels iirc.

the Darkone
Truth be told Thor can send Hulk to the crossroads again! Hulk should be lucky Thor isn't an a$$hole or the Hulk would been dead long time ago.

carver9
Well he went from earth to space in 3 panels iirc.

So how fast is that? From what I seen, that was a strength feat.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So from a quick skim, this ctnn1 dude believes Hercules to be superior to Thor?

Unfortunately, evidence points to Thor being superior to Hercules physically actually. Strength and durability included.

Regarding this thread. Thor wins. Worst case scenario, he goes Durok on his ass.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/RagnarokThor58.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/RagnarokThor59.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/RagnarokThor60.jpg zeus tried that,
Now (fingers crossed) hulk hulk makes a calzone using Zeus' face as the dough

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zeus? Ha! His power output is weak sauce compared to Thor.

Couldn't even put down a weakened Thor in severe agony in like 5 blasts. Thor all out reduced his weakened body to jelly.

Nihilist
So how fast is that?Prolly short of light speed i guess. Then youd be wrong as you see feats different from everybody else 90% of the time, plus you have habit of overhyping your fave characters feats. If you dont think it aided Hulk at all then there is no hope for you.

carver9
Prolly short of light speed i guess. Then youd be wrong as you see feats different from everybody else 90% of the time, plus you have habit of overhyping your fave characters feats. If you dont think it aided Hulk at all then there is no hope for you.

So what proof do you have that he was shot off at light speed? Especially since hulk did some face gestures like "smiling" before hitting the meteor.

animalists
thor would pammel him into a green blood pulp with his bare fists , when un umped he can crush planets with his fists

carver9
By the way, hulk win 8/10.

Nihilist
So what proof do you have that he was shot off at light speed? Especially since hulk did some face gestures like "smiling" before hitting the meteor. laughing out loud "what proof" the fact he went from earth in the first panel and by the third panel he was already in space approaching the asteroid. If you have any other on panel showings anything that contridcts the other panels then please post it.

animalists
thor would pammel him into a green blood pulp with his bare fists , when un umped he can crush planets with his fists

carver9
laughing out loud "what proof" the fact he went from earth in the first panel and by the third panel he was already in space approaching the asteroid. If you have any other on panel showings anything that contridcts the other panels then please post it.

I don't need proof since there was nothing remotely suggested that gave any type of evidence that hulk was going even 1% the speed of light.

Nihilist
I don't need proof since there was nothing remotely suggested that gave any type of evidence that hulk was going even 1% the speed of light. So youre gonna troll and act like him going from earth to space in 3 panels which is on panel proof isnt any kind of proof he was going close too or around light speed. Like i said bias is your middle name.

horrorwolf
Hulk wins this fight unless Thor utilizes allout WM to connect for a very very early KO.

In fact, If Thor even allows this match to go on for beyond even 5-10 minutes Hulk wins every time.

the Darkone
Hulk gets his lifeforce sucked away or his gamma radiation, or gets beat down by cosmic force of nature. Thor has all the advantage and the versatility on his side, Hulk will give him a run but in the end Hulk gets f**ked up.

animalists
thor use exotic powers he stomps

Fifthchild
Hulk gets his lifeforce sucked away or his gamma radiation, or gets beat down by cosmic force of nature. Thor has all the advantage and the versatility on his side, Hulk will give him a run but in the end Hulk gets f**ked up.

How many exotic powers is he going to be using without his hammer?

Really?

the Darkone
The hammer is a tool he is a God, to be honesty you want Thor to use hammer, the hammer is more of a filter Thor controls the flow of power that is release from his hammer.

Without his Hammer the power that Thor unleashed is raw and not tame/control, Thor killed Durok with a god-blast with out his hammer and this the same Durok that was rocking both Thor and Silver Surfer at the same time.

This version of Thor is very dangerous who is willing to kill, Hulk strength can go only so fare, if we us B&T Thor how he owned Infinity Watch, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill; what make u think or anybody else believe Hulk really has a chance of winning? erm

DarkOdin
The hammer is a tool he is a God, to be honesty you want Thor to use hammer, the hammer is more of a filter Thor controls the flow of power that is release from his hammer.

Without his Hammer the power that Thor unleashed is raw and not tame/control, Thor killed Durok with a god-blast with out his hammer and this the same Durok that was rocking both Thor and Silver Surfer at the same time.

This version of Thor is very dangerous who is willing to kill, Hulk strength can go only so fare, if we us B&T Thor how he owned Infinity Watch, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill; what make u think or anybody else believe Hulk really has a chance of winning? erm

I like this post Also we seen a standard Thor with 1 arm and eye kill hulk and the thing wiht no mjolnir.

Hulk vs Thor with x10 strength is just crazy

If you give hulk x10 strength i would give him the win over Thor

iceman24567
Thor stomps

Nihilist
Read the Zeus fight yet?

iceman24567
Nope not yet was it bs?

Nihilist
Zeus beats the shit out of Hulk.

Hulk only gets 1 sneak punch in which does no harm at all to Zeus.

iceman24567
Lol I bet carver is crying in his pillow right now laughing

Colossus-Big C
Zeus beats the shit out of Hulk.

Hulk only gets 1 sneak punch in which does no harm at all to Zeus. laughing

Nihilist
I nay have to post the scans in the ownage thread

psycho gundam
post it

Colossus-Big C
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/2117/abominationih270ejy2.jpg pretty much thumb up

Nihilist
post it
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus1.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus2.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus3.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus4.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus5.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus6.jpg

There a few more panels of Hulk puking shit loads of blood up and its stated his ribs are shattered and his lungs are collapsing as well

Bentley
So it dies the myth of Hulk being skyfather physically big grin

iceman24567
Hot damn that was a brutal beating so Hulk wasnt angry enough to hold his own

Colossus-Big C
the war bound are getting there butts handed to them by the kraken, that monster is a beast

Nihilist
So it dies the myth of Hulk being skyfather physically big grin Originally posted by iceman24567
Hot damn that was a brutal beating so Hulk was angry enough to hold his own There is a few panels seperating parts of the fight when others are talking n shit, but thats all the fight apart from what is shown in the previews which is Hulk hitting Zeus with a sneak sucker punch.

the Darkone
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus1.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus2.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus3.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus4.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus5.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/zeus6.jpg

There a few more panels of Hulk puking shit loads of blood up and its stated his ribs are shattered and his lungs are collapsing as well

This put to rest that hulk has sky-father strength, if anything this shows you don't f**k with a God, especially a Sky-Father when they are pissed.

Starscream M

This put to rest that hulk has sky-father strength, if anything this shows you don't f**k with a God, especially a Sky-Father when they are pissed. it doesn't really show anything about hulk's strength actually

it does show zeus is faster/better fighter though

Nihilist
it doesn't really show anything about hulk's strength actually

it does show zeus is faster/better fighter though laughing out loud of course it does he hit Zeus with a double fisted sucker punch that had no effect.

Bentley
it doesn't really show anything about hulk's strength actually

it does show zeus is faster/better fighter though

With enough power to triumph Hulk's durability pretty easily and shrug off his hits (Hulk cheap shots Zeus before this combat happens).

Starscream M
laughing out loud of course it does he hit Zeus with a double fisted sucker punch that had no effect. his arms are too short...Zeus has an unfair reach advantage

let's see Zeus at his regular size take on Hulk...

iceman24567
his arms are too short...Zeus has an unfair reach advantage

let's see Zeus at his regular size take on Hulk... Lol you are funny laughing

Bentley

let's see Zeus at his regular size take on Hulk...

So the fact Hulk is tall among other comic characters gives him an unfair advantage? I guess Thing would beat him if he was shorter confused

Starscream M
With enough power to triumph Hulk's durability pretty easily and shrug off his hits (Hulk cheap shots Zeus before this combat happens). well that shows zeus' strength, which is indisputably very impressive.

but you can't deny zeus has an impossible to overcome reach advantage

his arms are longer than hulk's by a friggin foot

Starscream M
So the fact Hulk is tall among other comic characters gives him an unfair advantage? I guess Thing would beat him if he was shorter confused the fact that hulk is tall DOES give him an advantage

the fact that Logan is short IS a disadvantage (one that he overcomes with skill and long claws)

Im not saying that hulk would win if he had longer arms...Im just saying this fight doesn't give much indication of hulk's strength is all. it does show zeus is very very strong though.

Bentley
the fact that hulk is tall DOES give him an advantage

the fact that Logan is short IS a disadvantage (one that he overcomes with skill and long claws)

Im not saying that hulk would win if he had longer arms...Im just saying this fight doesn't give much indication of hulk's strength is all. it does show zeus is very very strong though.

In Logan's case I guess it really depends, I mean, it's easier for him to throw fast hooks with his claws thanks to his shorter arm range, for him swipe speed is fundamental. Arguably he has less range to cover which allows for faster blocks.

I don't really think the size difference mattered a lot in this showing, Hulk was blocking those fists with his face.

Starscream M

I don't really think the size difference mattered a lot in this showing, Hulk was blocking those fists with his face. how can you really say for sure?

by the looks of it, hulk can't even reach zeus with his arms because zeus is so much bigger than him

anyways, I don't want to dwell on this too much

Nihilist

let's see Zeus at his regular size take on Hulk... Idiot.

So anybody Hulk has ever beaten its unfair if he's bigger than them or has a greater reach, like i said..idiot.

Starscream M
Idiot.

So anybody Hulk has ever beaten its unfair if he's bigger than them or has a greater reach, like i said..idiot. well, technically any fight where two fighters of vastly different abilities fight is unfair

but fairness has no place in comics...so I wasn't criticizing the zeus hulk fight at all. zeus stomped hulk and both his strength and size and speed worked to his advantage.

Nihilist
well, technically any fight where two fighters of vastly different abilities fight is unfair

but fairness has no place in comics...so I wasn't criticizing the zeus hulk fight at all. zeus stomped hulk and both his strength and size and speed worked to his advantage. Do you type shit just for the sake of being heard?

iceman24567
laughing

roughrider
Thor can still lighting attack Hulk into submission, when he's not grappling with him. He takes the majority.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>